Acquaintances | KookV FF

By Demivina

Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Tw... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Trip
Chapter 2 - The Beach
Chapter 3 - The 'First' Encounter
Chapter 4 - "Do you like me, right?"
Chapter 5 - "a paradise on earth"
Chapter 6 - Truth or Kiss?
Chapter 7 - "Let's not rush things"
Chapter 8 - heaven is a person on earth
Chapter 10 - "I-It's my first time too..."
Chapter 11 - 'Everything is perfect'
Chapter 12 - Goodbye
Chapter 13 - "Mom, what is wrong?"
Chapter 14 - The time that passed...
Chapter 15 - New beginning
Chapter 16 - The 'Second' Encounter
Chapter 17 - 'Anger, sadness, hatred...'
Chapter 18 - "...that's the best you can do..."
Chapter 19 - "...hurt him like he hurt me."
Chapter 20 - Little Cuts
Chapter 21 - "Don't touch me."
Chapter 22 - "You are so beautiful..."
Chapter 23 - "...one who ruined everything..."
Chapter 24 - One week to your Heart
Chapter 25 - "I ruined you..."
Chapter 26 - kookie
Chapter 27 - "Hyung!"
Chapter 28 - "Don't you dare."
Chapter 29 - "Only you."
Chapter 30 - Taehyung
Chapter 31 - Happy
Chapter 32 - My Biggest Mistake
Chapter 33 - Our 'First' Date
Chapter 34 - Our 'First' Day
Chapter 35 - You and I
Chapter 36 - "Jin hyung..."
Chapter 37 - Mom's encounter
Chapter 38 - "Yours forever"
Chapter 39 - Jungkook
Chapter 40 - 지인들
Book 2 OUT

Chapter 9 - Jealous

18.3K 620 264
By Demivina

Taehyung woke up by the bright light hitting his face. Since his bed is next to the window, he wakes up every day by the light burning his sight. He rubbed his eyes and let his eyes adjust to the sudden brightness, but it didn't help that much. He looked at his phone screen and saw it was already 9 am and that he had 2 messages, probably from his hyungs to have breakfast with them. He messaged them and was about to get up from bed when he noticed something strong holding him back to the soft mattress. 

Taehyung turned around to see what was happening but then he saw none other than the person that he can call boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. He slightly giggled at the thought that he has a boyfriend and it's Jungkook, he is so perfect. Taehyung is also surprised that someone actually likes him this way and wants him to be his boyfriend.

Since what happened with Sang Cheol, that Tae never trusted anyone anymore, only his family and friends. He had crushes but he never developed any kind of romantic feelings towards a boy and neither did he confess to anyone he liked. The boys didn't even talk to him because they said they could catch his gay disease. Taehyung has never been so happy since 10th grade, but now being on his boyfriend embrace and knowing that someone likes him and that he belongs to that person. His heart melts thinking about Jungkook and how good he makes him feel, just seeing his bunny smile and feeling his touch.

Taehyung pushes his thoughts away as he places his head on his pillow, now facing the boy sleeping on his bed. He looks at his handsome face and carefully see every feature. He lifts his hand and traces every part of his boyfriend's face. He can't help not to giggle when he notices that Jungkook and he have moles basically in the same spots on their faces. He gently touches the other boy's moles. He pokes his nose and pinches his cheeks, he then looks at his lips and he really wants to touch them but he pulls his hand away, but then a hand grabs his wrist and Jungkook places a kiss on his hand. 

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well?" Jungkook says with a husky voice and with messy hair, his eyes slightly open and a bunny teeth smile on display, making Tae's heart melt at the sight in front of him. He is a blushing mess and he covers his face with his other hand. But Jungkook takes his hand away and places a kiss on her too. Taehyung is just as red as a tomato.

"G-Good morning Kookie. I slept really well and you?" Taehyung doesn't know why or how but Jungkook has this effect in him that whenever he talks to him, he blushes really hard and also stutters so much.

"Of course baby, cuddling with you is just what I need to sleep well." He says as he leans forward letting just a small gap between them, making Taehyung's heart beat faster.

"You're so goofy." Taehyung giggled at his boyfriend words. He buried his face on the pillow to avoid Jungkook's smirk but he tightened his grip on Taehyung's waist and pulled the boy closer to him.

"Only when I'm with you." Taehyung looked up from the pillow and Jungkook was literally in his face, lips almost touching.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

"Jungkook-" He cut me off as he placed a small peck on my lips.

"You are so beautiful. I want to wake up every day with you by my side." He caressed my cheeks and placed open-mouthed kisses all over my face. I chuckled and hugged him tightly. Jungkook makes me feel so good and loved. I really want to stay with him forever.

"I feel the same way kook. You are everything I need in my life." I pulled away from the hug and looked deeply into his eyes. We stood there looking into each other's eyes for some seconds, then Jungkook placed his lips on mine and he started kissing me slowly and gently. I kissed back and he grabbed my neck pulling me closer to him to deepen the kiss. Our bodies were as close as our lips, no space left between us. His hands started to roam from my neck to my waist. He slowly grabbed the hem of my shirt and roamed his hands in the bare skin of my chest and stomach. 

"Jungkook..." I tried to push him away but I feel so much pleasure from his hands touching my body and his lips caressing mine.

"Yes baby? He says as he pulls away from the kiss.

"It's too soon." I looked away with a heavy breath and a blush on my cheeks. Don't misunderstand me. I really want Jungkook to touch me, but whenever we start kissing. The passionate and gently kiss, suddenly turns out to be a heated and lustful kiss. And we loose control of ourselfs and it's soon to take things forward. But for Jungkook, I will give myself and let him take me and make me his. We just need to wait and know each other more.

"I won't rush things. Whatever happens between us is whenever both of us are ready, baby." He gives me one last kiss before he stands up and goes to the bathroom, leaving me there blushing hard and feeling happy knowing that my boyfriend is so nice and respectful towards me.

Jungkook took a shower and after 10 minutes, he exited the bathroom topless, only a towel covering his lower body parts. His hair and torso dripping wet and my cheeks are blushing hard seeing his perfect built and toned body. He smiles at me as he dries himself and dresses up.

"Tae, I will meet my friends now. Let's meet at the beach all together, my friends and our friends, ok?" He asks me and walks to my bed sitting in it, looking at me.

To be honest, I'm kind of debating myself whether to join Jungkook and his friends or just stay with my hyungs. Because...because of Jimin. He clearly doesn't like me and I can really notice that. I think Jungkook doesn't even sees the glares he gives me and those threatening looks he gives me whenever Jungkook talks or looks at me. But since, Jungkook is asking me so gently to join them, I will gladly join them.

"Yes, I would like that. So at what time?" I ask him, I'm not very enthusiastic about it.

"Let's meet after breakfast, maybe 11 am in the beach. What do you think?" He questions me with a smile on his face.

" Seems fine to me. " I manage to smile at him.

"Ok baby, see you later then." He says and leans closer to my face. He gives me a peck on the lips and smiles. Then he leaves with his backpack on his back. Leaving me behind as my cheeks burn red. I move my legs and arms in the air letting out small screams of happiness. I feel loved and I dont want this feeling to ever end.

I got up and took a quick shower. Then I put on some red shorts and a white t-shirt. I grabbed my bag and then got out of the room to meet my hyungs on the nearby coffee shop.

                                                         --

"Hi hyungs." I wave at them with the widest smile I could put on.

"Hi hi tae tae. Did you sleep well? Looks like you did." He hugs me and pokes my sides giving me a teasing smile.

"Hi Tae, sit down and let's eat." Yoongi says motioning to the seat besides him, I gladly take it and side hug him. He blushes a little bit at my act. He is so soft for me, always putting on a hard look and looking intimidating, but he is so kind and soft. It makes me want to pinch his cheeks and that's exactly what I did. Yoongi then glared at me but then smiled.

"I slept well Jinnie." I blush a bit. He cups my face doing baby sounds right in front of me.

"Ohh, you're so cute tae." I gently push his hands away.

"Stop treating me like a baby, hyung." I said and cut a slice of the pancakes in front of me. They already ordered my food and paid for it which I'm not so happy about, but they are my hyungs, so I won't be mad at them.

"Jin treats others like babies, but he is the one who is a baby, a big and annoying baby." Yoongi teases him, hidding his smirk.

"Aish, you are the baby one. You don't fool me, Yoongi. You're so soft, even more for Taehyung." Jin teases him back letting out a small laugh.

"Are you jealous? Do you want me to treat you like I treat Tae?" He playfully asks Jin.

"Yes.." Jin says.

"I'm sorry but I wont. I'm only nice to Tae, not you. Deal with it." Yoongi smiles at me. I just stand there munching on my pancakes and drinking my orange juice while listening to their cute argument. I giggle when Yoongi says those kind words to me and caresses my cheeks.

"Whatever...I don't really care either. I'm only nice to Tae too. So Yoongi-ah, you can go piss yourself in public." Jin says and puts a little bit of pancake on his mouth, chewing it like it is gum.

"Someone is mad and jealous." Yoongi teases again and claps his hand at the older's immature behaviour. I clap too laughing so hard at the unamused and pissed look in Jin's face.

Yoongi stands up and walks closer to Jin. He hugs the boy for 5 seconds and then shakes his body for touching him and sits again. His action leaves me just as shocked as Jin hyung. He can't believe Yoongi just hugged him seconds ago and starts laughing like a crazy old man.

"Tae, he will definitly kill me today and this is a hug saying goodbye." Jin laughs, tears in his eyes.

"Don't make me regret it and don't forget, it's a one time thing. I will never hug you again." Yoongi is just done with Jin's behaviour and eats his food, ignoring everything the other says.

"But I like your hugs yoongs." Jin pouts but Yoongi just ignores him. So he starts eating his food. 

There is a silence for some minutes as we eat our food, but then I remember Jungkook said to join him.

"Hyungs, Jungkook wants us to join him and his friends on the beach. What do you guys think?"  I ask them, interrupting their eating moment.

"Yes, I'm fine with it." Yoongi says looking at me. No emotion on his face whatsoever.

"I'm fine too, his friends are pretty cool." Jin says it loud like he does everytime. He can't change his extraness.

                                                          --

We arrived at the beach exactly 11 am. I looked around trying to find Jungkook. Then a play scene between two males caught my attention. It's Jungkook...and Jimin. They look so happy playing with each other. They run around trying to grab each other and when Jungkook manages to hold Jimin. He is just backhugging him, Jimin feeling his chest, his embrace and his down parts. I can't deny this feeling growing inside me. I feel hurt and jealous. I just want to go there and grab Jungkook's hand and run away with him. Kiss him everywhere and show him that he is mine and I'm his. He can't play with Jimin like that when he has a boyfriend.

I was about to turn around and say my hyungs that I'm not feeling well now, but Jin grabbed my hand and started running to where Jungkook was, having the time of his life with Jimin. 

"HEY, Jungkook!" Oh my god... just kill me already. I feel so embarassed to be forcefully guided to where the other boys are. Everyone looking at Jin's extra ass. Yoongi is lucky, he is walking slowly behind us trying to seem like he doesn't know us at all.

"Ohh! Hi Jin hyung. Hi Taehyung. Hi Yoongi hyung." He says waving and smiling at us. Please, he called me Taehyung? So you are like that in front of your friends, in front of Jimin? Ahm, I feel so angry and sad. And the glare Jimin throws at me, only makes it worse. I look away and Jungkook is confused.

"How are you? Have been having fun with Tae?" Jin teasingly asks.

"HYUNG!" I give him a hard nudge.

"What's wrong Tae?" I just ignore him and walk away. I go to the water but only stay on the edge, the water touching my feet. I want to cry, because Jin hyung keeps embarassing me and saying things he shouldn't say. And because Jungkook...well he was with Jimin.

Feeling the sand and the water touching my feet, the warm breeze hitting my face gently, the sun lighting the water and making the sand look like gold. It's what it takes to calm me down. No more feeling angry. I will just enjoy this peace and forget whatever happened back there.

But peace doesn't last for long. My moment is cut off by a hand squeezing my shoulder which made me snap my head back, I felt quite scared at the sudden touch. But it's only Jungkook..

"Tae, are you ok?" He asks me as he sits next to me in the sand. I just look away ignoring him.

"I know you are angry at your hyung. But he didn't do it to hurt you in any way." Jungkook places his arm around my shoulders but I shrugged his arm away from me.

"Well, I know. I have known him since I was a kid. So yes, I know." I rolled my eyes at his words. He is making me even more angry.

"What is wrong? Did I do something to you? Tell me..." Jungkook looks sad and worried at my sudden outburst. I must say I feel guilty and bad for pratically shouting at him.

"Yes, you did." I place my head on my knees and hugged my legs. He places his hand on my back and leaned forward to see my face.

"I don't know what I did but I'm really sorry, Tae. You know I would never intentionally hurt you. I like you so much, baby." That nickname is only what it takes to make my heart melt. He looks so sincere saying those words to me and now, I think I overreacted .

"I-I..It's ok." I say still resting my head on my knees.

"Look at me, baby." Jungkook says as he lifts my head with his hand. A touch so soft and gentle. I look up at him and all the pain and hatred I was feeling before disappears.

"Tell me what happened." He rubs my back making small circles to soothe me. It's really comforting.

"W-Well..." I can't say it.

"Well...continue." He says.

"I-I s-saw you...playing with...Jimin and I-I felt jealous and sad." Oh my god, I'm so embarassed. He will think I'm stupid. But what surprises me is that he bursted out laughing right in my face.

"Why are you laughing?" I nudge his sides and he laughs even more. "Whatever Jungkook..." I look away.

"Baby, You don't need to be jealous. Jimin and I are friends since childhood and we are very close, but only as friends. Damn I never looked at him like I look at you. You are my boyfriend and my cute baby, not him." He says and hugs me tight.

"Are you serious? Y-You don't like him that way?" I shyly look at him and pout. I can feel him melting at my pout. He is so cute.

"Of course, He is my best friend and just that." He assures me and kisses my temple and cheek. "I like you so much." He adds smiling at me.

"I like you so much kookie." I hug his waist, resting my head on his chest. He rubs my back and then ruffles my hair.

"He is hugging him? Kissing his cheek? What the...I guess that stupid boy didn't get my message yet. He better enjoy while his happiness is still there..." Jimin says smirking, looking at the two boys sitting on the sand far away from him.

[a/n] I hope you had a great day and I wish you everything good.
I

f you can please, vote and comment what do you think of my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.1K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
286K 13.9K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
1.9M 82.6K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
143K 5.3K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...