FATED ( JaThea)

By venus_hudson

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 46

1.4K 56 14
By venus_hudson

.
.
.
.
.
The Tanchinco heiress is walking back and forth in front of the door of the suite room where Althea is in……..she meant where Althea’s wife is rested.

Still…......until now she can’t believe it…..Althea being married.

Jade is excited to see again her girlfriend….....or would she say ex? 

But they never broke up, so it means she still have the right to say the word 'girlfriend' even though she is married?

‘Ugh…this is really maddening…..’

Contemplating...….then finally she decided to introduce herself, opening the door of the suite……..Jade’s hand trembled and sweeting that’s how nervous she is, meeting and seeing again the woman she love for 4 years.

Then there she is…….

She saw her again, the woman who will she fight to the death, sleeping soundly in the couched…..her heart, beat uncontrollably.

It’s still the same, nothing change the ‘Althea effect’ on her is still there, it even multiplied 10 times now.

Touching her chest, trying to calm her heart beat,  finally…....finally for 4 years she finally saw her again, it seem the room is getting darker, the surrounding seems blurred the only clear in this suite is the woman resting so peacefully.

Jade approached the woman she love and missed so much…..kneeling in front of the couch looking at her beloved girlfriend intently trying to memorize all the curves, the contours and shape of Althea’s face.

Still none is change……if there were, it was her more define face and features…….Althea is more gorgeous than ever.

A drop of single tear from her eyes waking her from her amusement of the woman in front of her……then all hell lose….she’s start to sob, trying not to release a single sound, to not awaken her princess charming. 

She wants to touch her, she longs Althea’s warmth embrace and kisses.

How it dawn to these……….?

Althea stirred in her sleep, the youngest Tanchinco caught off guard as Althea open her eyes surprise of a woman’s presence with misted eyes.

The youngest Tanchinco couldn’t move she’s still in the floor kneeling.

“I’m sorry…..who are you?”  Respectfully questioned the young Guevarra, rubbing her tired eyes, seating up on the couch.

“Do..n’t…don’t mentioned it, I should be the one to apologies.”  Stammering……calming herself and standing up immediately,  wiping the dust on her knee…….composing her presence to the woman who cutely smiled at her.

She smile back, but then suddenly Jade smiled disappear immediately, as she realize that Althea didn’t recognize her…….then it’s true her girlfriend has a memory loss.

“Sorry again I fell asleep….are you a doctor? Since you’re wearing a civilian clothes definitely you are not a nurse, are you checking on my wife conditions?”   Innocently asked the young Guevarra.

Standing up Althea approached the woman lying in the bed motionless, kissing her forehead with such care and rubbing her head adoringly.

“How is she doc?  Is she going to awake now?  It’s been two days still no changes on her situation……” 

Worriedly questioned the young Guevarra to Jade who she thought is the attending physician to her wife.

Still looking at her wife in the bed, not noticing the young woman’s intense gaze at her behind her back.

But before she could ask some more questions, two little voices caught her presence.

“Mama?”  In unison the twins called their mother’s attention; they just woke up from their napped. 

Althea doesn’t have anyone to watch her children, that’s why she’s bringing the twins where ever she may go.

The worst part is, she’s not familiar in the city as well, that’s why for 2 days they just stay in the hospital. 

Not yesterday though, she meet actually a couple who’ve introduces themselves as the parents of her wife.

Althea doesn’t know how to react, to the pair who smiled at her widely…….since her wife didn’t even mentioned them to her.

Elizabeth always manage to change the topic every time she asked about her parents or any relatives she have that are still alive.

In a long run, she kind of getting tired of her wife dodging her questions about her family, then she stop asking.

That’s why she even concluded that the parents of her wife pass away.

What more surprises her other than Elizabeth’s parent was her parent.

She really thought she’s an orphan…..since again Elizabeth didn’t mentioned about her family, as well as her past.

“Hi darlings……do you have a wonderful sleep?”  Asked Althea to her children.

Jade was just standing there immobile, looking at the three people in front of her with awe.

Trying not to shed a tear, Jade has to control her emotions……..

’This should be her family’ she thought……why must the universe so cruel to her.

A tug of her skirt wake her up from her reverie, as she look down to the little person, with a familiar eyes that piercing to her worriedly.

“Hi…are you okay?  You are crying.”    Queried the little girl to the woman, whose emotionally wreck right now.

The Tanchinco heiress didn’t notice that she’s already crying…….kneeling down on the floor to be leveled herself to the little girl who is concerned on her.

Jade is so confused why she felt so comfortable to the little girl, who is now reaching her check and wiping the tears that’s escaping uncontrollably from her eyes.

She is so drawn to the little girls eyes, the familiarity with it is so strong, the youngest Tanchinco is being accede to that moment and without any hesitancy she hug the little girl desperately……subbing on the small frame of the girl, trying to release her loneliness of the woman she love for so long.

Althea’s daughter just comforted the woman who she just saw today, she even hugs her back, rubbing Jade’s back with her small little finger and shushing her for understanding.

Althea and her son who she carries just looking at them……she even smiles how her daughter comforted the young woman.

“Mama who is she? Why is she crying?”   The little boy was so curious resting his head at the crook of her mother’s neck and shoulder.

“I don’t know son…..but I’m glad Thea is there to comfort her.”  Answered the young Guevarra to her son, who is still sleepy.

“I’m sorry baby, I’m just an emotional mess right now.”  Jade is trying her best not be sensitive…..but she failed miserably.

Moving herself a little bit from her hug of the little girl.

“It’s okay, there’s no problem about it…..I’m glad I could help.”  Reassured the little girl to her.

Jade is shookt, she couldn’t believe how the little girl talk to her in a very lady like manner…..so matured and very well verse.

The little girl was worried seeing the reaction of the woman in front of her.

“Why the face?  Did I offend you or something?  Did I do something wrong?  Questioned the little Guevarra to the confused Tanchinco.

“No…no, it’s just I’m so surprise how you talk maturely and eloquently…..how old are you?” 
Probed the heiress to the little girl with admiration.

“Is it good or bad?  Blame it to my mama….by the way I’m 3 years old and also my brother over there, we are twins.”  Enthusiastically answered the little girl.

“And don’t cry any more okay?  Life is good so no room for sulking…understood?”  Added Thea, then running to the side of her mother.

The heiress is trying to digest the conversation she had with the little girl…….even in her tender age, the way she talk is so amazing…..it even lighten her heavy burden that she’s been carrying since Althea disappeared in her life.

Speaking of Althea, the woman whom she love so deeply....…..she stands up and trying to compose herself, wiping her damp face.

Jade is nervous…..she doesn’t know how to approach the woman she’s been searching for 4 years.

“Hi I’m sorry if I was not able to introduce myself properly.  I’m not a doctor and definitely I’m not the attending physician of your wi…wi….fe.”  Stammering she can’t accept it…..she can’t even say the word ‘wife’ properly.

Closing her eyes and putting herself together again, just to ease the pain that piercing trough her heart and within her soul.

She knows, she’s being a masochist, the youngest Tanchinco is not enjoying it at all not even a tiny bit…….but she had to swallow her pride in order to see her girlfriend.

This is not about herself; this is about ‘HER’.

Her happily ever after.

Her love of her life.

And her fated.

“I’m Jade Tanchinco…nice meeting you.”  Extending her arm to the woman she dear most.

“Hi Jade….I’m Althea…..Althea Guevarra and these two little rascals are my children….meet Thea Sabeth Guevarra and Theo Zeth Guevarra.”  Accepting the hand with that signature smile of hers.

As they touched their hands both of them look at each other.

The electricity that flow to their being......how is it possible?

It's like........MAGIC.

Composing herself.....Althea is trying her best to be natural again.....in front of this stranger that she just meet.

“So what brought you here in our room…..sorry, hope you don’t mind me asking.”  Innocently inquired the young Guevarra….still wearing that smile.

The smile that she fell in love with……

“No…no…I mean I don’t mind at all, as a matter of fact I should be the one to apologize for the intrusion.  Well, I was just visiting my friend…..then unfortunately I came to a wrong room.  I think I got the wrong room Number from my cousin, my apology again.”  Bowing her head, showing her sincerity.

“Hey, it’s okay we can’t avoid such circumstances sometimes.”  Replied Althea to the nervous Jade.

“Mama….I’m hungry.”  The little boy who Althea carried whispered to her.

“Ow…sorry baby, so let’s eat then.”  Answered Althea to her son sweetly.

“Mama can you invite Tita Jade?”  Looking up at her mama, with a pouty lips and puppy dog eyes.

Who wouldn’t abide to the bidding of such angel?

“Mmmm….don’t asked me baby, maybe Tita Jade has other matter to take care off, you ask her.”  Sweetly responded Althea to her adorable little girl, kneeling down to level at her little angel.

With a bright smile dub in the little girls face, showing her dimple……she approached the woman, who is so amuse listening at the way how they converse.

“Is it okay, if me and my brother call you Tita Jade?”  Courteously probed the young Thea to Jade.

Jade still stun…..how a 3 year old child, could discourse in a very articulate manner? 

Then her questioned answered instantly, when Althea cough, getting her attention……since she’s just still looking at the little girl in front of her intently bewildered, ’oh yeah because of their mother……Althea is a living Genius for crying out loud’ responding to her own thoughts.

“O….f….of course, it will really make me happy and honored.”  Answered the youngest Tanchinco amiably.

“Are you sure Ms. Jade?  I mean…..you are just passing through here and here we are demanding your time for us………if it because of my daughter don’t worry I’ll just explain it to her…..she’s smart, she will understand.”  Apologetically concerned the young Guevarra.

“Of course I’m hundred percent sure and by the way just call me Jade…your too formal Althea.  So let’s go?  I know these two are hungry.”  Holding  the hand of the little girl…..Jade feel nostalgic.

“Okay then, but wait a minute the nurse will come soon to watch my wife.  Since I’m only alone here with my children I don’t have anybody to watch over her, so…..I just asked a favor to the head of the hospital if they could find someone to watch my wife every time me and my children eat or go outside to buy something.   I’m glad they approved my request.”  Long explanation of Althea to the youngest Tanchinco.

‘Definitely they will approved…..the hell, you’re the owner her.’  Jade’s thought, shaking her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 2 100
Everyone has a soulmate, right? Sure, they're just really difficult to find. It'd be a lot easier to find them when you have a string to guide the wa...
1.7K 104 23
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
215K 6.7K 38
"Do you believe in Destiny or Soul mate?" She asked while we're both laying flat on the shiny wooden floor boards of my dance studio. I shifted to m...
99.3K 2.5K 24
They planned everything. Even getting married. But something went wrong. Something that she never saw it coming. "Please. . . .Please stay with me...