my new neighbour | j.jk ✔

Por peachyhobi-

" hey. i'm jeon jeongguk. i'm your new neighbour. " ••• 》 in which a girl has to befriend her neighbour, who... Más

Note.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.

Chapter Five.

7.7K 282 195
Por peachyhobi-

"Can we be friends again?"

■~♡~■~♡~■~♡~■~♡~■~♡~■

Wait, what now?

"Friends?" I ask out of confusion.

He nods, seeming desperate. "Yeah. I'll tell you every single thing in the cafeteria if you want. But only if you decide to be my friend again."

I sigh and rub my head.

I like K-Dramas, but this drama is more than what I can take.

"Well, okay. I guess."

He smiles and squeezes my hand.

"You're the best, Y/N! Thank you so much!"

Tch. His mood really changes rather rapidly.

Mr. Hwi enters the classroom and silence takes over the room.

That blue file he's holding...

Oh, no.

"Morning, students." He booms, adjusting his glasses. "Yes, as you might be wondering, I have some important announcements in this file."

He opens it and begins to read out.

"Your science department will now be having tests. These tests do not have any impact on your final grades, but they do count in your report card. That means, no more arts classes."

I don't know what to say.

"Not just tests. There is homework, assignments and group projects. Actually, the first one is a group project. All of you will have to make a model on the solar system. Very simple? You also have to use customised lights for each planet, determining where it is located from the sun."

The students groan. I thought it was easy. Guess I was wrong.

"You will also have to do this in teams of two, making it harder. In your groups of four, divide yourselves."

The class begins to talk among themselves. Mr. Hwi walks over to our bench.

"As for you two, I came to know about Taehyung sickness. He'll be off for some time. So, both of you have to work together."

I cringe and look at Jeongguk, but he's beaming.

"Yes, sir!" Jeongguk says excitedly.

Mr. Hwi smiles and leaves.

I feel an elbow nudging me.

"Ow, Jeongguk. That hurts."

He giggles. "Sowwy. Anyways, are you excited?" He claps his hands happily.

This guy turned from a tiger into a kitten.

"A little. Tensed, too." I say. He pats my back. "That's okay. It's normal. So! When will we start?"

I open my mouth to say something, but Mr. Hwi interrupts me.

"To make things worse, turns out you have to submit it in a week."

Everyone gasps.

A week?

A FRICKING WEEK?

"We can't do it in that time!" I say, frowning. Jeongguk smiles. "We'll do it. Just because others can't, doesn't mean we can't, either. Let's try!"

Why is he so positive?

Is this Nickelodeon?

"Okay." I nod, still in despair.

I wish Namjoon and Taehyung all the luck in the world.

Time skip. You're in the cafeteria.

"So he's going to tell you something?" Seokjin asks, stuffing food in his mouth.

He did say so. But our lunch time is almost over, and I don't see him.

"Yeah. I won't tell you, though. He trusts me." I inform. Hoseok sits down. "Didn't you guys have some beef between you a few weeks ago?"

I shrug. "Kinda. But I think we're past it now."

They don't know what happened yesterday. But I guess all I can do is push that away.

Hey, that rhymes.

#Y/NRaps

"Hey, that's him, right?" Yoongi points at Jeongguk, who's serving his food onto his tray.

"Yeah." I say. Yoongi nods approvingly. "I heard him sing. He's amazing at it."

He's right. I've heard him sing that G-Dragon song, 'Untitled'. He was great at it.

"He's calling you, I think." Jimin says. I look at Jeongguk again. He's at an empty table and he's waving at me.

"Yup. I'll see you guys later." I say as I pick up my tray and walk over to the table Jeongguk was sitting at.

"Hello, again! Sit!" He ushers as I sit down.

"So, I actually called you here to tell you something." He begins.

I nod. "What was it that you wanted to say?"

He smiles sheepishly. "I kind of forgot. It's pretty late, amyways. We might have to go to class after this."

I laugh. "Maybe it was related to... you know... yesterday?"

He gasps. "Right! Yeah..."

He looks away, sadness written all over his face. I have this strange feeling in my heart.

Something isn't right.

"Jeongguk? Tell me. I keep secrets."

He smiles, but it turns sad again.

"A-About yesterday, I actually used to h-have this special person in my life.
She-"

"Attention, students. Please report to your respective classrooms immediately."

I look at Jeongguk. He's already getting up with his empty tray.

"Jeongguk! Tell me, what is it?"

He smiles at me, but really weakly. "Maybe when I go home. I promise. I'm sorry, Y/N."

He walks away, and I watch him dump his leftovers in the trash canand move out from the cafeteria with some friends.

For some reason, I felt concerned.

What was wrong with Jeongguk?

Time skip. You're back at home, and it's about 7:30 PM.

Write a short note on what happens during smelting of an ore.

I scribble down random questions as I read my science textbook. I'm completely dedicated to completing this lesson, until I hear a knock on the door.

I open the door to my room and find no one outside.

Puzzled, I shut the door. I hear another knock. I open the door, this time, with speed. I know the guys like to prank me this way.

I look around and find no one. But while the door is open, I hear another knock.

So it isn't from the door.

Oh, wait.

Jeongguk's window.

I close the door and walk over to the window, smiling. As I open the curtains, I see Jeongguk's big brown eyes looking at me.

"Hey, Y/N. I want to talk."

I smile. "Can I come over?"

He shrugs. "Yeah. Door is open."

I hit him playfully. "I meant through our window, silly. Move."

He steps aside and I stealthily hop from my window into his room.

"That was pretty cool." He remarks, grinning.

I laugh and sit on his bed.

"So! Want to talk?"

His face darkens as he shuts the window. He doesn't turn around for a minute, or even longer.

I stand up slowly out of concern. "Jeongguk? You okay?"

I tap him on his shoulder and he turns around, tears streaming down from his red, puffy eyes.

"Oh my- Jeongguk! Why are you crying?"

Instead of answering, he starts crying loudly and he hugs me. He buries his head into my shoulder, muffling his cries.

I slowly pat him on his back, not knowing what to do.

He wipes his tears and looks are me again.

"My mother is really s-sick. And about th-that special one, I-I used to have a g-girlfriend, Y/N. She ch-cheated on me. I am r-really addicted to those r-romantic moments, so I wanted to f-feel it again. With you. I'm so sorry, Y/N, I never sh-should have-"

He collapses again in my arms.

"Y/N..."

"Yes, Jeongguk?"

"Will I be okay?"

"Will anything be okay?

•••

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

143K 5.1K 25
★彡 childhood friends with a rather long backstory are finally in highschool. will they realize that their strong bond is more then just a friendship...
49.3K 6.5K 37
"I don't know if I have feelings for him," Jimin enunciated before taking a sip of coffee. "I just want to rail him once." He added in a small whispe...
25.4K 1.7K 13
There are things you prepared for coming back home and that includes seeing your ex-boyfriend, but helping him design his apartment isn't one of them...
473K 13.2K 44
New college, new friends, and a new life. What a great way to start fresh. Getting to have a relaxing time all by myself. At least that what I though...