I MARRIED AGAIN |JJK FF|

By YOONKOOKNATION

What happens when you get married to your crush but ended up making a decision that shook everyone? "Yaaah... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
GRADUATION DAY
FIRST DAY OF UNIVERSITY
THE TRUTH UNTOLD
SHOCK AND SURPRISED
WEDDING
WE GOT MARRIED BUT
BETRAYAL
THE TRUTH BEHIND BETRAYAL
WERE YOU PLAYING WITH ME?
SHE LEFT
WHY DOES HE EVEN CARE?
THINGS GETTING WRONG
CHANGE
DATE WITH ANOTHER PARTNER
REMARRIAGE
DREAM AND REALITY
AUTHOR'S NOTE

HAPPY ENDING

276 4 1
By YOONKOOKNATION

(Time skipped)

It's been two years and we are happy together. We have a lovely cute son, our little Jeon, our Jin-ho. Now we can say that we are living happily together.

Jungkook never let Irene know the truth that it wasn't a dream but reality. Irene was convinced by Jungkook and still think it's a dream. He's the CEO of THE JEON ENTERPRISES.

Seokjin got himself a girl, Sarah and they got married few months ago.

Jimin went to Chile and started his business.

Yoongi became Korea's most successful music composer and producer.

Mina broke up with her boyfriend and paired up with Taehyung.

Sana still lives in Japan and happy with her relationship.

Everything is settled and happy. If endings are always this way, it's a happy ending.

THE END

"Last Letter"is out. It's a Min Yoongi ff. Please have a look on the book. You will see a different side of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
2K 148 15
Get ready we fixed your marriage next month I don't want to listen anything ( serious ) I don't marry him I love Taehyung and I will only marry him...
762K 33.9K 20
❝And that's where I messed up. I fucked you, made you mine countless times, even fell in love with you!❞ Jungkook confesses without realizing it. ❝I'...
135K 5.1K 34
Min Yoongi convinced his secretary to be his fiance because of some reason. They acted. But what if their acting became the reason that a feeling tow...