STEP - 1 REVENGE TANU ✔

By abhigya-fan500

This story is about ABHI ,who is repenting to be with his daughter. He is going to begin with Tanu. . . . I... More

INTRODUCTION & CAST.
PROLOGUE
PART - 1
PART - 2
PART - 3 A
PART - 3 B
PART - 4
PART - 5
PART - 6
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART - 7
PART - 8
PART 10 - A
PART 10 - B
EPILOGUE

PART - 9

717 78 22
By abhigya-fan500

Hey everyone ,

Heads up:
The scene between ABHI and Pragya , is my first attempt. It's implied mature, in my opinion.
( finger's Cross , not really sure)
Do tell me your feedbacks.

SHALL WE ! :

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

At the Police Station:

Veer was sitting in his cabin staring at something ; when a constable told him about the arrival of the one he has been waiting for. He hid it with a file and asked the constable to send him in.

"What did you find ? Where is he? Did he say something about seeing someone?"
Abhi bombarded as he entered.

Veer just stared at him, contemplating how to break it to him. He sighed, got up from his seat and pulled him for a hug, which Abhi didn't reciprocated ; and greeted.

"Hey Abhi, when did you arrive? You should have told me ,I would have came to pick you up."

As they parted.

"Where is he ? He is part of reason of all the miseries in my life."
Abhi shot back through gritted teeth.

Veer flinched a bit, but he understood his state. He has faced a lot of people like him during the course of his service. He put his hand on his shoulder and urged him to sit.
After it, he offered him a glass of water and said.

"Calm down, we have caught him. You were right, he worked for semonika. The case is filed and he will be appearing in Court soon."

"And the other one I told you about?"
Abhi enquired, putting the empty glass on the table.

Veer knew he has to be careful with him. He gently put it.
"Yeah , we did find an evidence against her."

And put forward their finding.

"He didn't witness anybody. The place didn't have any cameras so we can't see the face. But we do know as per your doubt, that there was another woman before we reached there, do you recognise it ?"

He removed the file revealing a bracelet in a clear evidence bag.
Abhi scrunched his eyes , thinking back specifically to when he saw that on Tanu. He was confident but for the sake of investigation and his friend , he has to be absolute.
After a while , he turned to Veer and said in a calm manner.
"It's tanu's. I guess Aliya gifted it to her sometime back."

Veer didn't believed him; Somehow, he couldn't believe some supermodel would team up with a criminal to murder his friend's wife. But through Purab, he did knew abhi's hatred towards her.
Abhi's sudden smooth composure strengthen his doubts. He interrogated.

"Are you certain it belongs to her? Or she has something with the same design.?"

"Yes, I am positive. I have seen it on her."
Abhi nodded his acknowledgement and gave him questioning glance.

Veer read his thoughts and told him.
"You don't worry about the arrest, I will make arrangements."

Keeping the evidence away, he briefed.
" I have a friend in Delhi, karan. I will let him in on the case and will send him the evidence. He will handle the things regarding her. You only need to do one thing."

"Any thing, name it." Abhi affirmed.

" Make sure she doesn't leave Delhi. I will ask my friend to issue an official warning as well."   Veer said , surprised with his own self. He has beginning to consider his doubts.

"No, I will take care of that. A warning will alert her. She might try to flee or get some kind of protection."
Said Abhi, recalling nikhil and Aliya;  he needs to be wary of them.

"He is right."
Veer thought and assured him.
" they both will be punished for the heinous crime. "

Abhi smiled up at him, got up,  hugged him and mumbled.
"I don't know how to thank you."

Veer patted him on the back and said.
"Any thing for you bro."

*****

At Mumbai mansion:

Pragya is standing in the balcony of her room, staring up at the moon that is becoming more luminous as the dark of the night takes over the light from the remanents of dusk.
Her phone rang and her lips made a wide arc.

"Good evening." She spoke connecting the call.

"You look beautiful."  Abhi said with all sincereness and a hint of desperation.

She thanked him.

He ignored that and continued in a husky voice.
"Your hair look great, it's been so long I haven't filled my brain with their fragrance."

And completed with a sigh.
" I wanna play with them. I miss you so much."

Pragya gasped and darted her eyes around searching for somebody but missed..
As a figure crept back in shadows.

"Are you here?" She asked.

"I am hallucinating my wife, she has just showered."
Abhi said in a teasing tone.

Pragya thought something; puts her old glasses on and started playing with her hair.

His breath hitched at the sight he longed to see.
Mesmerized , he spoke absently.

"& she is playing with her hairs."

"Gotcha."  Pragya announced pulling him back from his parallel universe.

"What?"  He asked confused.

"You are around." Said pragya sounding victorious.

Abhi realized his mistake, he didn't want to give up their location before the dangers are eradicated from their daughter's life.
"Wrong, I am only seeing you from lover's eye..
No. no, that didn't came out right.
From husband's eye. I am looking at you from husband's eye.
Ohh baby!! You look ravishing."
He countered.

Pragya played along.
"Oh ! So you can see me."

"I always see you. I only see you."
Abhi reacted.

"Yeah okay, what am I wearing then?"  Pragya questioned , assuming she trapped him.

"I said husband's eye,my love." Abhi repeated then added with agitation.
"How can you not get it, I AM YOUR HUSBAND."

Pragya answered in utter confusion.
"What do you mean, husband's eye? You can't be imagining me ..."
And she got what he was implying.
"...Chiii . Ewwww."

Abhi warned.
"Hey, don't say like that. You are the most gorgeous spectacle I ever laid my eyes on. You are no where near the family tree of that word."

"I don't mean me. I mean you.
Is that all you imagine."  She snapped back.

"Dear wife, for last 7 and half years, imagination has been my only loyal friend.
It will stop when this dream turns into reality."
He said  hurt evident in his tone.

Pragya turned crimson. She was about to say something when a shriek diverted her attention. She informed.
" your fairy is hungry. Will talk to you soon , Good bye."

"Take care , Bye.
I love you both."
Said Abhi.

She concluded.
"I miss you too..
I love you more, we love you more."

.
THE  END
.
.
2 More parts to go .

📣📣📣
Regarding my other story:

IMPRISONED BY HIS BREATHS

WILL UPDATE IT , AFTER FINISHING THIS ONE.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED.
DO VOTE AND DROP YOUR FEEDBACKS.

.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY..

weirdo out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 706 5
Its three shots story about our AbhiGya What will happen if pragya comes into Abhi's life before One month of his marriage??? What will happen in the...
11.9K 1.2K 11
She loved him deeply but couldn't express it to him due to some reason , even can say due to some misunderstanding. He loved her deeply but couldn't...
21.7K 1.8K 15
Sort story about Abhigya... This story contains both their life as before marriage and after marriage... Likewise past and present... Its a happy fa...
59.4K 4K 24
Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn't know anything about Pragya and child...