Drew Grier: A Broken Girl

Από imacoolcat_

At first glance, the Grier family is perfect. But, not all is well for Drew and her brother Will Grier. They... Περισσότερα

Drew Grier: A Broken Girl
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (The End)

Chapter 21

1.7K 27 5
Από imacoolcat_

(A lot in this chapter, especially a surprise at the end. Love you all so much.)

~Drew's POV~
My eyes drifted open, sheets and bodies covered the mattress. The memory of last night comes back, I flush, I gave him the one part of me that I thought no one else would ever have. I feel different, in a extremely sore kind of way.

 “Morning baby,” Jack smiles against my skin, “last night was the best night of my life.”

 “Hmm,” I hummed, “will I always wake up this sore?”

 “Always,” he grinned.

 “I'd say you could make me less sore, but we're still kinda in Johnson's bed.” I noticed.

 He laughed, “come on, let's get dressed, and get you back to my house.”

 When I rose to my feet, they had trouble standing. I huffed, bending down to slide on my dress. Noticing a very large rip down the front. To big for my jacket to cover “Jack Gilinsky!” I glare, “how the hell am I supposed to leave now.”

 “Shit babe, I'll buy you a new one. Here wear this.” He went over to Johnson's dresser, pulling out a sweatshirt. I pulled it over my body.

 “Thank you.”

 “I want you to answer a question, do you regret last night at all?” He asked, serious.

 “No, I don't Jack.” I smiled, he pressed a kiss to my forehead. “Why do you?”

 “Well I sort of wish we didn't do it in my best friends bed, but ya know someone was begging me.” He winked.

 “I was not begging,” I snort.

 “Keep telling yourself that babe.”

He took my hand in his, leading me down the stairs. When we got down there Jack and Sam were sitting on the couch, grinning at us. “My bed, really guys?” Johnson questioned. “And are you wearing my sweatshirt Drew?”

 “I take blame for that, and yeah Jack ripped my dress.” I blushed.

 “Love you both, but I am going to have a hard time of the picture of you two getting it on in my bed out of my head. And not to mention the fucking sound.”

 “Sound?” I asked.

 “Fuck Jack!” Sam imitated, giving Jack a high five.

My entire face went blood red, eye's wide. “What can I say, I do a good job.” Jack smirked.

 “Keep talking like that, and you won't be able to do a good job for a long time.” I joked.

 Sam and Johnson laughed, “don't want to be in the doghouse man.” Sam said.

 Jack shook his head, kissing my cheek. “Come on let's go, see you two later.” We said goodbye, “And Johnson, I'd change your sheets if I were you.”

'

 The next three days weren't as nearly as memorable as the first two. If you ask me, we spend the third day lounging around due to my incredibly sore body. Fourth day he took me shopping, fulfilling his promise of buying me a new dress. And the fifth we hung out with Sam, Johnson, and their friend Dane.

 I didn't want the days to end, because I knew once I got to South Carolina it was back to stress, family complications. Yet, I miss Mahogany more than ever. That's the plus side to all of this. We've been talking non-stop, she freaked when she found out her innocent cupcake wasn't so innocent anymore.

 Jack, Sam, Johnson and I arrive at the airport, they said goodbye to there families already. Jack's Mom dropped us off.

 “Thank you Drew, for everything, for making me realize I deserve better.” She whispered in my ear.

 “Anytime.” I smiled. After she hugged me last, one more wave, and she was driving off out of sight. Jim gave me the flight details as I introduced him to everyone. The boys were excited, they never have been on a private jet before. “Come on guys.”

 We walked up the stairs, and I swear their eyes lit up. “Shit Drew, this is yours?!” Sam asked.

 “Yeah, I guess it is.”

 We took our seats, and they raided the mini-fridge before we started our flight to the other side of the country. “What's the wifi password?” Johnson asked, as we got into the air.

 “Cameron dallas is an asshole, no spaces. Don't ask, Mahogany set it up.” I chuckle. “She was still very pissed.”

 “He really did fuck her over, didn't he.” Sam murmured.

 “You have no idea.”

 I sat next to Jack, we were watching something on his laptop, netflix. The other two were watching whatever on their laptops. I normally don't like flights, but I wouldn't mind flying with Jack everytime. Every few minutes he'd drop a kiss to my forehead, cheek, or lips.

 Enough passion in those kisses to make me feel more than heated. Sam hands Jack his phone, Jack scans it before handing it back. His jaw hardens, “why the hell is Aaron texting Sam asking to talk to you? That he's sorry?”

 “I'm ignoring him at the moment.”

 “Why?” He pushes.

“When I was in Florida, he called me, drunk.”

 “What did he say?”

 “You don't want to know.”

 “Tell me, now.” He said, trying to keep his voice down for the sake of the others.

 “He s-said he could fuck me better than you, that he wanted me in his bed.” I stuttered.

 “Did he make you uncomfortable?”

 “Extremely.” Then it hit me, I remember what he said that day Mahogany and Cameron broke up. That if someone made me uncomfortable, hurt me, that he wouldn't stop. “Don't hurt him Jack.”

 He glared, “I won't.”

 “Are you sure?”

 “Can't promise anything Drew.” He hissed, teeth clenched.

 I sighed, “Jack, please don't. For me?”

 “Why would he think that's okay to say to you? Surely he needs to get it through his head that you're mine. Maybe if I beat the idea into him, he'll understand.” Frowning, I leaned back in the seat. “Don't give me that look.”

 “What look?”

 “The 'I'm super pissed at you,' one.”

 “But I am super pissed at you,” I glared, “just don't hurt him Jack. I don't want access drama. Talk to him, ya know guy to guy.”

 “And if that doesn't work and he makes a pass at you?”

 “Then you have a real reason to be mad at him.”

 “Okay, fine.”

 I kiss his lips, it was meant to be a short one, be he pulls me to him. Kissing every ounce of anger in my body away. He claims me with his mouth, I moan forgetting the other people on the plane with us. I fist his hair between my finger's, he smiles wickedly at me.

 “Mine, all mine.” He whispers, his lips pressed to my neck.

 “Yours.” I whimper.

'

 I was counting down the seconds till I could see my best friend, five days was far too long. The second I got into the hotel, I left my boyfriend behind with his friends, I was running up the stairs to the third floor to our room.

 321, 322, 324, the rooms went in order as I passed them. In look of my favorite red head in the world. I knocked, finally finding the right room. As soon as the door opened, she wrapped her arms around me, “Drew!” She shrieked.

 “I missed you so much.” I gushed.

 “Me too babe, I need my daily dose of you every single day.”

 “Were Will and Preston good to you?”

 “Yeah, got all close and personal with Preston?”

 I raised an eyebrow, “huh?”

 “Not in the way you're thinking. I was sad, ya know? And he knew something was up, so we sat on the back porch drinking for three hours.”

 “Sounds like Preston.” I chuckled.

 “Heard about what Aaron said to you.”

 “Wait, how?” I ask.

 “Shawn told me, Sam told him, well Sam told everyone.”

 “Everyone?”

 “Drama spreads like wildfire in our Magcon family Drew.” She said.

I nodded, “I know.”

 We sat around, ignoring the others. We had our girl talk, like usual. It was as if we were never apart from each other. Turning on Netflix, I laid down on the mattress. Mahogany scrolled through twitter, I was more in tune with my favorite television show, The Office.

 I wonder how many of the others have gotten here yet, I saw Carter and Matthew on the way up. But Nash crosses my mind. I know Hayes won't be back again for a few shows. And that I will eventually have to clear the air for him.

I don't exactly know how to do that, but I'll try. Explaining to him that a man can do all of that to me, one he trusts with his life. The thought still bewilders me. How somebody can do that to their own child? Hurt them, make them feel like nothing.

 I decided, to finally get up and talk to Aaron. To talk this out, hoping Jack hasn't gotten to him first. I text Shawn, knowing those two are always in a room together. I slipped on my shoes, walking to the elevator, taking it to the fourth floor.

 I knocked on the door, Aaron answered, holding an ice-pack to his eye. “Oh my god-” I gasp, “Please tell me you slipped and fell, that Jack didn't do that to you.”

 “No, he threatened me, then five minutes later Nash came in here, told me if I ever talked to you like that again I'd be dead and proceeded to punch me square in the eye.”

 “Nash did that to you?”

 “Yeah.”

 But Nash doesn't care? He's sat for years, watching me get used as George's punching bag. Why would he suddenly choose now to care? He's said it himself, I'm nothing. I don't know what to believe, I run away from Aaron, leaving him.

 I feel like I am going to be sick, my stomach turning in fifty directions. I have to talk to Nash, now. Despite being scared of what he could do to me. I run, fast, down the hall until I reach his and Cam's room.

“Hey, what's up?” Cameron asks.

 “Where is Nash?”

 “I'm not sure, he told me to give you this though.” He said, handing me an envelope with my name on it.

 I take it from him, as he shuts the door going back to what ever he was doing. I tear open the white envelope, breathing hard, it's a piece of notebook paper, folding up. I unfold it, my hands shaking.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5.6K 46 22
COMPLETED my name is kai ryder grier. yes nash grier's twin sister. before you can say, "omfg can i be you please?" you want to stop there, trust me...
35.4K 1.1K 35
Being the sister of two famous Viners, a famous football player, and an adorable sister may sound like luxury, but it isn't. I'm basically the disapp...
47.4K 921 27
When Jordan Franta, a girl who isn't popular in school ends up dating the hot new kid. Even though she kinda thinks he's a freak she takes into consi...
38.8K 501 20
Nicholas Grier..... he is the little brother to Nash and Hayes Grier. When Nash and Hayes need to go on tour, they want to take Nick with them. What...