Various! Magi X Reader Onesho...

By Bangtansilvermaknae

"Come with me and be the love of my life, I swear to all my might that I will protect you to every love story... More

Rules And Regulations
⬇Request Here⬇️
Peaceful Night {Older! Aladdin X Reader}
Dancing Flames {Alibaba X Reader}
Family {Solomon X Reader}
We're A Family {Titus Alexius X Reader}
The Two Advisor {Ja'far X Reader}
Cold {Kouha X Reader}
Smooth Affection {Muu X Reader}
Young Love {Hakuryuu X Reader}
The Shy Knight {Spartos X Reader}
The Goofy Royal Family {Sinbad X Reader}
Child {Hakuyuu X Reader}
Soft {Kouen X Reader}
Hair {Judar X Reader}
His {Vittel X Reader}
Huh? {Mystras Leoxis X Reader}
WHAT!? Who!? {Solomon X Reader}
Yunan The Magi's Family {Yunan X Reader}
Black {Modern AU! Kassim X Reader}
Little Chibi {Young! Aladdin X Reader}
You {Pre-Snb! Ja'far X Assassin! Reader}
Open Your Eyes {Koumei X Reader}
Sword Master {Sharrkan X Reader}
Wipe It {Alibaba X Reader}
Distraction {Judar X Reader}
Cuddles {Setta X Reader}
Back Again {Ja'far X Reader}
Hey!!!!
Welcome {Ren Kouen x Reader}
Oi You!!
Not A Magician {Doron X Reader}
Comfort {Hakuryuu X Reader}
Sister Problems {Brother! Judar X Sister! Reader}
HEY! Just HEY HEY YOU YOU!!
Hey!
Hello {SNB! Sinbad x Reader}
Note!
Morning Errors [Older! Aladdin X Reader]
I'M STREEEEESSED
When Sinbad is your husband
Where my GZBs at?
Paper's help {Ren Koumei x Reader}
Drunk {Alibaba x Reader}
Liquor {Ja'far x Reader}
Teasing {Hakuryuu Ren x Reader}
∆Spartos Husband Scenario∆
Drink {Sharrkan x Reader}
Freckles {Ja'far x Reader}
Hide and Seek {Hakuryuu x Reader}
Be loved {Kouha X Reader}
Hey!
I Found You {Judar x Reader}
Off
Reckless { Snb! Ja'far x Reader}
Daddy's Warmth {Judar x Reader}

Concerns {Kouha X Reader}

2.5K 57 2
By Bangtansilvermaknae

Hmm...

An Kouha X Reader Oneshot

Yup, cause I saw that my Kouha collection here on my one-shot chapters is still one.

So I'm adding this!!

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Please enjoy~
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

The library was silent, very silent other than the past days. It was completely odd that no one ever heard a single bit of a sound from the library, it was usual for then to hear the flipping pages of a book. A soft thud as a book fall, or some soft footsteps wandering around the library.

The maids, guards, princes and princesses, even the queen herself wondered what was happening.

"Have you seen [Y/N]?" An pink haired princess asked.

The maid only bowed and shook her head before answering.

"I haven't seen her today your highness.... She must be in the library again...."

"Kougyoku!" A loud scream erupted from the other side of the hall to see an dark blue haired prince running to their direction.

The said princess raised her brow and stared at her cousin in confusion.

"What is it Hakuryuu?" Kougyoku asked.

"Have you seen Kouha? I wanted to talk to him."

"No I haven't, how about you Hakuryuu. Have you seen [Y/N]??" The pink haired princess asked.

Hakuryuu only shook his head, signalling to his co-highness that he haven't seen the [H/C] haired woman.

Both of them have been searching the opposite person but still they haven't seen either both of them, they just couldn't track where they were.

The dark blue haired prince only sighed in disappointment and slapped his forehead, gaining the attention of the pink haired princess before him.

"I should go now Princess, I need to look for Kouha as soon as possible."

"And I'm gonna look for [Y/N] as long as possible"

Both of them took off to different directions in order to look for both royalties, it seemes to be that both prince and princess has a important duto to attend to.

....

"Princess [L/N] are you really sure that you'll go and attack this village like Prince Kouen told you to?" A assistant general asked the princess.

Their eyes focused on her while the princess focused on looking at the road and made the pace of her horse faster.

"I can guarantee that, it's only a village. I would not harm them if they mean no harm against us, just as fair as square." She muttered to her companions, the sound of the galloping horses then echoed to the whole ground. Each and every one of them perfectly galloping in chorus.

"Here we are!" The assistant general announce, his weapon raised up high the sky only to be shot down by a ice shard.

Large eyes met narrowed [E/C] ones as it turned into slit after turning her attention back to the peaceful village.

"Listen to my orders if you don't want to end up like Ryousai." She growled making the assistant general shiver in fear.

If he doesn't want death well might as well listen to the princess or you'll end up dead meat.

"Stay behind while I talk to them, no war unless I say so. Come on Taiko." The light pink haired boy stood behind the princess with his toned form, his household vessel weapon attached to his side just in case he needed it.

Both of them stared at each other before moving forward to greet and told the villagers about the announcement.

...

"Prince Kouha, I think you should need some rest." A servant muttered.

"I'm fine" Kouha replied, his pink eyes focused on the window.

"Prince Kouha would you like some tea?" Another servant pestered.

The pink haired prince's calm face dropped into a frown before replying.

"I'm fine, put the tea away from my face."

"Sorry my prince"

"It's fine" He sighed, his eyes looked at the view outside the window again.

He wondered what happened to the princess right now, is she okay? Did she really went to the village?

"What if she did?" he whispered to himself, "Maybe she did."

Meanwhile...

The [H/C] haired princess stood formally, her eyes staring emptily at the elder of the village before she bowed as respect.

"I am the first princess of [E/N] empire Princess [Y/N] [L/N], I am here on behalf of Prince Kouha, the third prince of Kou Empire," she introduced herself, the elder nodded in acknowledgement and bowed as well.

"I am Lorna, the elder of this village. I guess Prince Kouha sent you here for us to submit to the Kou Empire?"

"I'm afraid yes elder Lorna," the Princess answered.

Her [E/C] eyes observed the elder, oh how she wished she could help them. But it's Kouha's orders, she must listen to her Fiance. The elder looked at her and smiled, her lips parted to say her answer until an arrow disturbed the elder's words and the villagers eyes widen in shock.

[Y/N] looked behind her back and glared at the assistant general.

"I told you, back off." She snarled at the assistant general.

But the assistant general didn't listen and continue what he started.

"Listen! Submit to the Kou empire if you don't want a war between Kou and your village!" his yell made the villagers gasp in shock.

[Y/N] glared at him.

"What are you doing?" she hissed, "I'm trying to do a proper way for them to submit but you're ruining it!"

She couldn't help but feel anger gushing inside her, what he's doing was definitely out of the plan. Was he gonna be like Ryousai?

The laugh of the assistant general made her came back to reality, she furrowed her brows at this.

"I want to apologize for my assistant's behaviour," [Y/N] said as she turn around to meet the elder's stare.

"Is there something wrong elder Lorna?"

The elder didn't spoke a word, she only stared at the princess.

...

Kouha went out of the carriage and immediately kicked the driver as he loosen up a horse so he could ride on it.

"Prince Kouha!" the driver yelled in shock, he watched as Kouha climbed unto the horse, "Where are you going!?"

"To the village where I sent [Y/N]."

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Don't worry, there's a part two for this.

I hope you guys love this, and I'm sorry if it's crappy. I made it late, so yeah. Errors are expected.

I love you all!

-BSM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761 8 7
This is an x Fem! Reader oneshots book. The characters will be from various fandoms (mostly anime). This is only a compilation book, meaning I will p...
5.7K 197 15
You're a traveling musician, just looking for the finer things in life while doing enjoying the ride and doing something you love: creating music. Of...
42K 886 21
Two rivals, multiple one-shots. There are many types of one-shots that I hope you find interesting and unique! Warning: These chapters are longer th...
53.1K 420 12
This will be a reader x character one shots! This book will include: (Trigger warning ⚠️) •smut •abuse •yandere •and more! I will be taking requests...