Only You | T.Holland

By AprilFellsword

Everyone's got an ex, most of which ended badly. Carter Evans has one. Except she has to see hers everyday. ... More

I had an apple
Makes his ass look great
Doesn't mean you can call me kid
I may have stolen the script from Chris
You said you wouldn't talk about my fat feet!
I am the most soberest girl in the whole world
Stop staring at my ass
Ha ha, funny that is
We're practically sick of your PDA
Crap, am I going to be fired
Chace Crawford is pretty hot
So, drinks?
It's practically fate
You get paid to follow Tom around
Ew, you know I don't like cheese
That's never good
This is multi tasking
It was meant to be a surprise
Wait, I didn't mean it
I was talking to the dogs, but hey Tom
Don't be cute. You're not cute
Why are you wearing a hair net?
Kinda creepy, I wont lie to you
So, I broke my nose
I'm sure Harrison is single
Call me that again
I choose to ignore it
I should hope so, we are engaged
Yeah, well, I'm freaking out
We upped the stakes
Like Vegas? How romantic
Because I'm sad
I might be late for chemistry
Keep outta my sex life
Oh, what did you do?
It was his idea!
Or have I just really misread everything?
I wish I could stop crying
Ever think maybe you should shut up?
For the record, Shmaptain Shmerica
You promise there will be cake?
Well, that was pathetic
Do all the pushing while you're at it
Why is naming babies so hard?
He doesn't 'got it'
I promise I'll stop the sex talk!
What an asshole
THANK YOU
I like to do Tom
Epilogue - part 1
Epilogue - part 2
Blue & Spider-Man
Author update

It was Max!

5.3K 82 3
By AprilFellsword

"More energy, Carter! That's it, now curl you middle finger slightly. Perfect! Hold that!"

The photographer yelled various things as he pointed the camera at me, zooming in and out at points.

"I'm getting a cramp in my hand, how much longer." I groaned, my shoulders slumping slightly before I picked them up and turned to the left. I faced the back and shot them a look over my shoulder with my blue hair draping down my back.

"One more shot, hold on." The camera clicked once again before the photographer stood up straight and let the camera hang around his neck. "Great, take a break and we'll go again like like half an hour." He told me with a smile.

"Great, Thanks." I nodded my head and went straight for the snack table and picked up a pasty.

"You know you're not supposed to eat in your suit, not after the jelly donut incident." Ruby laughed, appearing behind me and taking the food right out of my hand.

"Why does nobody believe me that that was Max." I whined childishly, taking a cookie instead.

"I'll have that." Hayden laughed, eating the cookie whole straight from my hand.

"You guys are the worst." I grumbled, walking away and heading towards Tom who was talking to Lizzie with his back to me.

I quickly ran to him and hugged him from behind, though it didn't startle him. He simply lifted his arm and allowed me to curl into his side before draping it over me again.

"Hey darling." He said quickly, giving me a kiss before going back to his conversation. "So yeah, just a bit of coconut oil and some baking soda. Takes the stain right out." He nodded simply.

"How did you even learn that?" Lizzie laughed.

"It was Harrison, actually. He spilt beer all over the sofa-"

"What?! My couch?!" I pushed off his side but couldn't go anywhere as Tom still held me tightly.

"So he googled loads of stuff to get it out but because we didn't have all the ingredients for most of them he made up his one and it worked great." He laughed.

"I swear, if you boys have trashed my house, you're doomed." I squinted my eyes at him and pouted.

"Relax, Harrison is house and dog sitting for the few days that I'm here and it'll all be perfect when you come home." He smiled a toothy grin and looked down at me.

"So, any idea where Chris ran off to today?" I asked, looking away from Tom and turning to Lizzie.

"He said he was meeting with some marvel people while he was down here. Some merchandise thing, I'm not sure." She shrugged her shoulders before taking out her buzzing phone. "It's a text from him, actually. He said he can't make dinner tomorrow as something has come up. I'm sorry Carter." She looked at me sympathetically.

"You're kidding." I groaned, dropping my arms from Tom's body. "That's Hayden, Anna, Matt, Max and Ruby and now Chris. I'm not asking for much, just a nice birthday meal with my friends." I sighed, crossing my arms and letting my head hang low.

"Maybe we shouldn't bother with the meal?" Tom said, looking into my eyes. "Me and you should just go out and get pissed." He said with his wide grin.

"Pissed? Why would we get angry?" I asked him, confusion clear in my voice.

"Oh, right." He cleared his throat before talking in His American accent. "Let's get wasted!"

"You're a dork!" I laughed, wrapping my arms back around him.

"You're such a needy fiancé, Carter." Lizzie laughed, pointing at me. "You literally can't keep your hands off his body for two minutes."

"Can you blame me? It's a nice body." I smirked, running my hands up his torso. Tom laughed lightly before leaning down and pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"You'd think I'd remember." He grimaced quickly. "They put a lot of hairspray on your bloody wig." I titled my head up and Tom clearly caught onto my cue as he pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

"Now, I'm going to go try and get something to eat." I pushed away from Tom and turned around, but not quick enough to avoid the playful slap on my ass.

"Wait! The jelly donut thing!" Lizzie yelled with a laugh.

"It was Max!" I whined, continuing to the snack table.

                                  The stage crew handed out bottles of water to me and Ruby while we waited for our interviews to start. I ran my fingers through my wig-free hair and laughed at Ruby's joke.

"Okay, cameras are set up so whenever you guys are ready." The camera operator said with a thumbs up. We nodded at him and now sat professionally in the chairs.

"Hello ladies, thank you for taking the time to meet with us to today."

"Always a pleasure." I smiled.

"Let's start off by asking what the whole movie is about. Why can you tell us about the journey that Alice is facing?"

"The movie is set pre-Infinity War - obviously because, spoiler alert I died." I laughed. "Throughout the film we see the struggles that Alice is dealing with, she's moving to a new place and is starting at a new school. She has a lot of problems adjusting to this situation while struggling to keep her past a secret."

"Ruby, this is your second big role. What has the experience been like for you?"

"It's been amazing! Carter has obviously been involved with marvel for a lot longer than I have so to have the opportunity to work with someone as amazing as her has been great." She smiled, leaning to the side of her chair.

"What are you able to tell us about Elizabeth Olsen's appearance in the movie?"

"Wait, did they already confirm that?" I asked, raising a brow.

"It was only rumours until just now." The interviewer laughed lightly.

"Oh crap!" I laughed as Ruby did the same. "Sorry marvel! Well, from Infinity War we know that Alice is a victim of HYDRA's illegal human testing and that's how she got her powers. Then, if you think about how Scarlet With came to be that speaks for Lizzie's role here." I grinned, trying to cover my mistake.

"You guys obviously have really great chemistry on and off screen, do you have a favourite moment from set when you weren't filming?"

"I think mine has to be when we were filming a scene at the school." Ruby nodded simply. "There's a moment where some of us are together in the cafeteria and discussing rumours or whatever it was. Hayden was on some sugar high and just completely missed his mouth trying to drink. The water went everywhere, his shirt was soaked and the table was so wet. But then he found it so funny that it'd happened that he spat out all the water in his mouth and got that all over Carter and Anna." She laughed, barely being able to get the words out.

"Carter, what about you?"

"Well, Chris was here a couple months back and that was one of my favourite moments. He was flirting with Lizzie - which he is terrible at, by the way, it's a surprise he even landed her in the first place - and he got so distracted that when he turned around he didn't realise there was a giant set light behind him. He had like a huge bruise on his head m, I enjoyed it because I could make fun of him for a change." I grinned, thinking back.

"Marvel are known for their big action scenes. How does this movie - Oh we seem to have someone crash the interview." She laughed.

I cranked my neck to see Tom sneaking in behind me. A huge smile came to my lips as I titled my head back and puckered my lips. Tom placed his hands on my cheeks before squashing them together lightly and pressing a kiss to my lips.

"They make me feel sick with how adorable they are." Ruby laughed as she shook her head. "He's only been here for two days now and I'm so done with his ability to make Carter swoon in seconds!"

                           Me and Tom laid in bed, our chests heaving and our breathing heavy. I was sweating and the hair on the back on my neck was clinging to me.

"I've got to shoot my fight scene tomorrow and I don't even think I can walk properly." I laughed, placing my hand on his chest as I was pulled into him.

I heard him chuckle in response before kissing the top of my head. "Thank god, no hairspray. I'm going to be so glad when you don't have to wear that bloody wig anymore." He sighed.

"Speaking of......" I trialed off, moving my body to look at him. "Filming finishes in seven weeks." I smiled.

"And you'll be all mine?" He grinned, reaching up to run his fingers through my hair.

"Oh no, I'll be busy. We've got a wedding to plan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it!

Sorry it's been longer than usual but things have been a bit crazy in my life.

I really have missed writing about Carter and Tom I just love them so much. I am, however going to start rounding off this story soon.

I cry.

Lots of love XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 159 13
Just some Peter Parker imagines for you all. Maybe some Tom Holland too
9.1K 215 5
Pairing: Tom Holland x reader (CEO!Tom) Summary: In order to inherit his father's company, your best friend, Tom asks you to marry him. What could go...
205K 5K 31
tom fell in love with his best friend the day she decided to get married plot created by @capechaser tom holland x fem!oc marvel
82.4K 623 22
Hello! These are a collection of one shots about Tom Holland. I do take requests, so please request away if there's something you want to read that...