He is Mine - A Bughead Story

By Bughead79

A story were Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper fall in love after being dumped by Veronica Lodge and Archie And... More

Betty's POV 1
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
End

Jugheads POV

1.2K 33 0
By Bughead79

Cheryl did what she said and came back in to wake us up . I sat up still in pain but a little more than before because my medicine wore off . I could barely sit or stand or walk without extreme pain . I stayed sitting for awhile before i got the courage to stand up . I got up on my own but betty was nicely right by me just in case and cheryl was on the other side. Betty put my shoes on for me because i can't bend over . I gave her a long kiss as she smiled and i wrapped my arms around her waist and gently pulled her into a hug . " Thank you for everything you have been doing Betts "  

" Babe i am always here for you " I got out of the hug . i motioned for cheryl to come over and i pulled her into a hug . 

" Thank you cheryl for letting us stay here and helping me a ton . " 

"No problem Jughead even though i no you guys probably want to sleep in you own home . " I got out of the hug . 

" Not exactly " 

" Okay we should stop by and get you guys some more clothes ." 

" Its fine " 

" NO i insist "Betty helped me walk down the stairs which took a solid 10 minutes . We got down to the bottom step and i had to take a break . 

" Juggie you good " 

" Yeah i'm fine just need to take a break thats all." 

" Okay take your time . " she gently rubbed my back . " Need some more meds or some cream the doctor gave us . "

" When we get back sure babe i'm ready to go now . " 

" Okay babe lets go " We started slowly walking again . When we got to are car we saw cheryl at are car jaw dropped . " Cheryl its not what you think . " 

" Okay then tell me because it looks like you guys are living in your car . " 

" Well theres a good reason . "

" Explain it over dinner but you better explain . " 

" We will " we got to Cheryls car and left to Pop's . Once we got there we were walking in and everyone was staring . I guess the news got out and i didn't know if i was the good guy or the bad guy . Betty let me get in first then she got in after . " Jug calm down okay " She whispered in my ear which calmed me down a bit .  then pop came over and broke my heart .

" I'm sorry Jughead you can't be here after what you did it is bad for business . " 

" But i didn't do anything " 

" I'm sorry Jughead truely i have to though it is orders from the boss " 

" Okay " I was on the verge of tears .  Cheryl and Betty were in awe they were shocked . Betty got out and i slid out slowly when i got to the end Betty gave me a hand helping me up . 

" Jug slow you don't need to put yourself in more pain  . " I gave a weak smile but soon to be disguised by pain . I got up and we walked slowly out to the car . We got halfway there and was in the parking lot when i stopped and broke down crying . Betty gently pulled me into a hug as i cried into her shoulder . Cheryl came over and was gently rubbing my back . " Juggie you know what really happened don't let them get you down" I kissed her neck as i tucked my head deeper . They let me cry awhile until we left to the car . Me and Betty sat in the backseat as Cheryl drove . I laid my head on Betty's shoulder . 

" Can we stop a Veronicas I want to talk to her " 

" Jug why " 

" Because I want to know her reasons i just need answers " 

" If you want Jug "

" Please i need to know why " 

" Okay then ." We drove over there and went up to the door when Veronicas dad swung open the door . He kicked me in the private part and yelled 

" Go to hell rapist " then slammed the door . I fell to the ground in the worst pain i have ever felt in my life . 

" Oh my God Juggie " betty quickly came down next to me . 

" Get help " My voice sounded gone and i was in so much pain . I then blacked out and all i could hear were voices . 

Betty : " Juggie its going to be okay hang in there . " 

Cheryl : An ambulance is on its way 

Betty : Thank you , it is going to be fine Jug 

I couldn't feel anything but pain pulsing through my body . 

Medic : Sir your going to be fine please relax . 

Betty : He hasn't been responding to anyone . 

Medic : Lets get a him in the ambulance 

Cheryl : I'm going to go home call me when there is more news 

Betty : I will . Jughead if you can hear me you will be fine okay 

Medic : Ms what is your relation to Mr . Jones 

Betty : I'm his Wife 

Medic : You want come with us in the ambulance 

Betty : Yes please 

I started to get feeling back which was just more pain . I froze and my body stiffened . I felt Betty's hand intertwined with mine but i couldn't move it i was paralyzed in pain .  Then it all went black . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 805 32
{ Riverdale FanFiction } in which betty cooper is a high class socialite with cheryl blossom as her only association while jughead jones is apart of...
11.2K 190 44
When Betty stumbles into a serpent bar, she unconventionally meets the King serpent, Jughead Jones. As their relationship evolves into a mix of toxic...
61.2K 1.1K 34
Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones met when Southside High closed down and all the students were transferred to Riverdale High. Now 2 years into their re...
16.5K 254 23
Betty Cooper. The HBIC at Southside High and the soon-to-be serpent queen. All the girls wanted to be her, all the boys wanted to date her. She lived...