What She Hides

By daniireadssx

Hey guys I hope you like the story and please comment and vote Anyways the story is about a girl who has had... More

chapter #1
chapter # 2
chapter # 3
chapter #4
chapter #5
chapter # 6
chapter # 7
chapter #8
chapter # 9
chapter # 10
chapter #11
chapter #12
chapter #13
chapter #14
chapter #15
chapter #16
chapter #18
chapter #19
chapter #20
chapter #21
chapter #22
chapter #23
chapter #24
chapter #25
chapter # 26
chapter # 27
chapter # 28
chapter #29
chapter #30
chapter #31
chapter #32
chapter #33
writer's note
chapter #34
chapter #35
chapter #36
epilogue
new book

chapter #17

48 5 0
By daniireadssx

Nikki's pov

This time while heading to the next hotel seth decided to drive and I sat in the passenger seat and Dean and roman sat in the back. At the hotel we still decided to share rooms and Dean and roman still shared a room as well as me and seth. I took a shower first and after that seth took a shower . When he came in the room he was already dressed and so was i.  I congratulated him on his intercontinental championship win and know becoming a grandslam champion . He also congratulated me on my win with braun strowman and that I was finally on Monday night raw.  After that it was silent . I was tired and fell asleep instantly. But before I fell asleep I heard said call me but before I could answer is fell asleep.  I just thought that he'll maybe ask me in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 505 32
What Happens When A Fearless Girl Meets The Psychotic One
33.9K 815 31
Nikki had always been dreaming of getting married and having children of her own someday. Now that she found her one great love, she's slowly reachin...
5K 201 26
This is a Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins (aka The Shield.) fanfic. Yes the wrestlers. It's about a girl named Rynn who gets a job as a...
1.3K 95 27
I've been abused all my life but in the worst place I found someone to love me. Will he become the love of my Of my life or will it be the boy who...