chapter #30

Sasha's pov

It's has been a few weeks and I saw that seth and nikki had gotten really close . I was happy for. them because seth told me how much he loved her . I was on my way to catering with seth and nikki when I got a message from an unknown person .

Unknown : do what I say or else you lose your job . Don't ask any questions  come to the parking lot now .

Sasha : okay.

"Hey guys I forgot something in my car i gotta go get it . I'll be back" . " okay " .

Nikki's pov

" Yo sasha has been gone for almost 30 minutes we should go look for her " . Just as me and seth were getting up sasha came in ..  " o we where just gonna go look for you . Where have you been " . Sahsa didn't say anything she just stared at me coldly . " sasha are you okay " . " yes I am okay . But seth isn't " .

Seth : wait what how am I not okay

Sasha: because nikki is only using you for popularity . She doesn't care about you.  She never did . She only used you to get popular . That is why she was telling you those lies about her life. I know about it because she told me she was gonna do it the night that she first came on raw . She told me that she was gonna use you to gain the love and admiration of the wwe universe  and maybe even a title opportunity because you are close with sthephanie and triple h . Why do you think she keeps getting attacked but can still wrestle . It's because she set you up.  She faked all of it just to have your empathy . Because she knew that if she had you're  the rest of the locker room would also have empathy for her. Nikki you may have fooled seth but you can't fool me .

Nikki: wait what none of that is true . Seth you don't believe her do you . Sahsa how could you do this to me sahsa . I trusted you and you just stab me in the back like that. I would never use seth to get any of that .

Seth: nikki sasha is right. I have been hanging out more with you taht everyone.  And I know for a fact that sasha wouldn't lie to me . I know her almost 2 years and she has never lied to me . I only know you 3 months .

Nikki : so your saying you don't trust me . You know what I should have never trusted you seth I should have never ever trusted you . You don't know how much I trusted you.  But I guess you can't trust me as much as I trusted you .

Seth: I'm sorry nikki but I u have to go with sasha on this one .

Nikki: you know what safe it i don't wanna hear any of your lies anymore . If you don't trust me then don't.  But don't ever come talk to me again because I don't wanna see your face ever again nor yours sahsa .
Is all I said while walking away with tears streaming down my face . How could I have been so stupid to not realise that I was being used . I can't believe that the person I thought  I could trust just betrayed me . Hell he never even trusted me . I went into the bathroom and looked at myself crying . I'm such a fool . I made myself a clown . Only because I was blinded by the love I had for him . I felt so terrible and mad . I punched the mirror . It burnt my hand I just sat on the floor and watched the blood stream out of my hand . At this moment I didn't know what to feel . I just felt emotionless .  After sometime in went to the doctors room . When I walked in I saw seth . I forgot he had a match today . I just walked past him and told the doctor that I accidentally punched a mirror while warming up . I saw seth looking at me . He looked concerned but I just ignored it . He would never be concerned for me . It was all lies . After some while seth left the room . Thank god . After at few minutes the doctors said I could go . But I wouldn't be able to wrestle for atleast 3 weeks.  " okay thank you "" no problem and next time be careful while warming up " . " i will " I said while leaving the room . While on my way to my locker I saw seth . Great what did he want now ." Nikki what happened to your hand ". He said . I just started laughing.  " why would i  out of all people tell you  . But ofcourse even if I would tell you you wouldn't trust me " I said while going to my locker room.  When I closed the door behind me I slid onto the floor and started to cry .
I was so mad but it hurted so bad .  " Nikki come on you can do it . It's time for you to start thinking about yourself.  All of those people will only hold you back . You will proven them wrong and show them that you can achieve everything on your own . You can do it . It's time to dig up the nikki that had been buried " I said to myself . I got up looked in the mirror and started to wipe all my tears ." You have shed enough tears for so many people " I fixed my mascara and got my stuff and my dog  . I asked the person outside for a rental car . After I got one I put all my my stuff in it and started driving to the next hotel in the next city . While driving I decided to listen to music . I was listening to barbie thingz by nicki minaj .

1 hour later

Once I arrived at the hotel i got to my room . At the end of the hall I saw seth getting in his room . Great is he also on this floor .why God why . The one person I don't wanna see right now is now everywhere I am . Once Once I entered my room i put all of my stuff on the couch and headed to the bathroom.  I took took a nice hot bad and went to bed . " I'm gonna start thinking about myself my career and my dog " but as much as i tried to i couldn't.  I couldn't forget the man I once loved so much . It's gonna be hard to get over him . At the thought of that I started to cry again. I kept crying until I fell asleep.