The Plug's Niece

By BabyLovee23

Kamiya wanted to be a simple girl with a simple life but she couldn't with what the job her uncle has and she... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20‼️
21
22
23
24
25
26
28πŸ’
29‼️
30‼️
Epilouge -1 year later πŸ˜‡
Book 2 is out πŸ’—
Note ‼️

27

9.9K 294 4
By BabyLovee23

Kamiya 👅

"Awww shit King right there baby" I yelled as he was devouring my pussy. He woke me up early this morning to get some and we've been at it for 2 hours now.

I came in his mouth and he licked me clean. He flip me over and put my ass in the air. He slide into me nice and slow . " Shit baby" I yelled again.

"Shut the fuck up or you gone wake up the house Ka" he slam my ass and stroke deeper. It turn me on so much that I started throwing my ass back on him.

"Shit... damn ka" he slam my ass again but this time harder and I loved it. I squeezed my walls around him and he almost jump on top of me.

"Stop that shit" he said , I looked back and smirked at him. He went faster and deeper like he was trying to make another baby . I felt the me about to burst and he put his hands under me . He rubbed my click fast and I squirted on me with a scream and I felt him release his seed in me.

I drop on the bed and he move from behind me then laid next to me. We was tired and exhausted from going 4 rounds. After 30 minutes we got up to take a shower together.

After the shower I was putting on some grey sweats with a white crop top with my Ah'Mone chain and my white filas. I walked out the closet to see that king was matching me he had on the same thing as me but a tank top and his gold chain that says King.

"Aw daddy trying to match me" I said while grabbing my phone off the charger .

"Nah mommy trying to look like daddy that's all" he smirked and grab his wallet.

I suck my teeth "Nigga please but what you doing today" .

"I going check the traps with Tex then come back home to my lovely girlfriend and daughter so we can go to the twins basketball game together " he kissed me.

"Mhmm come with me to get Ah'Mone dress before you leave" he nodded and we got on the elevator to the second floor to her room.

When it open we got off and started walking to her room. " I think we should start using the stairs I feel lazy because we always use the elevator " I told him as we got to her door.

"I mean you can but ima stick with the elevator " he said and I rolled my eyes opening the door.

She was up in her crib watching tv. When she saw us walking to her she got up and smiled big.

"Ma ma da da " she clapped.

"Hi daddy's baby " he picked her up and kissed her check making her laugh.

I was at her dresser picking out a out fit and I let her match with us. Plus I put on her Carter chain king got her. He got us all chains around my birthday but king had his King chain for years.

We got her dress and went down the stairs because I made him . When we got down stairs everybody was already down here talking.

"Damn are we the only ones not wasn't dress yet" I said walking to them. Ah'Mone jump out my arms and ran to Rex.

"Hey god-daddy baby girl you miss me" he said and she nodded her head.

"No everybody wake up because of loud moans" Jordan laugh.

"Aw yeah right there baby ... shit baby ... damn ka" the twins mimic us from earlier .

I hide my face with embarrassment in king chest and he chuckled.

"I can see how Ah'Mone was made but damn king you got it like that" Ron chuckled.

"Don't answer that " I said to him and he laughed moving me out his chest.

"Anyways us girl got to get going " Yas said . I turn around and looked at everybody.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"I planned for you to get your hair and nails and toes done before the game " King said to me.

" Your so good to me I love you" I kissed him.

"I love you to ka " he kissed me back.

"Awww how cute" the girls said.

"What the guys gone do then" I asked when I grab my keys off the hock.

"They coming with me and Rex , Jah wanted to see how it is being the plug since next year he taking over for his moms one" King said .

I nodded my head and we heard out. King lock up the house and I told the Biggie to have the day off since I'm with the girls today.

Right now it was me , Lyric in the front while Yas , Jas and Jordan was in the back with Ah'Mone. Everybody was so smiley today and happy.

We finally made it to the nail salon which was also a hair salon too. I was just finished getting my nails done . While I was getting my toes done with Ah'Mone on my lap playing with her iPad .I saw out the corner of my eyes somebody who looked familiar.

I tap Yas since she was by me and I pointed out the window at the girl I saw.

"I'm I tripping of you see her too and with a big ass stomach at that" I said to her.

"No you not that's her and she pregnant again" she said looking at her.

"Mhmm bitch lucky because I was about to roll on her but I can see that her brother wasn't lying "  I said. What she mean again I thought to myself.

After we finished got our toes done the twins left to go warm up for the game while the rest went back to my house.

We finally was back at the house and I walked in with a sleeping Ah'Mone. I hand her to king and went on the elevator to put her in her crib since we had 2 hours before the game.

I walked into the kitchen to see Harlem at sittint by himself on his phone talking to somebody.

"Daddy miss you to Bri I'll be home in 3 days okay I love you" he said then hang up and sighs.

"Either you have a kid or your and your girlfriend on some freaky shit" I said sitting next to him.

He jumped and looked at me . He shake his head and laughed. Putting his phone down and hands in his pockets he looked back at me.

"No I have a daughter her name Brianna I had her 1 year and a half ago with May " once he said he name I twisted up my face.

"You has a baby bye her?" I asked and he nodded. That's what Yas mean again I said in my head.

"Yeah man I find out she was mine a week after she was born because I didn't trust her and now we fighting for custody  over her" he said.

"Damn I just saw her and the only thing that stop me from fighting her was because Ah'Mone with me and she pregnant again" I looked at my phone to see I had a text from lyric .

Manag/Cuz💰👭: you have to be at the studio in 2 days Dave wants you to meet an artist

We in the same damn house girl you have wait to tell me this I rolled my eyes and thought.

"Damn I don't know I don't see her Brianna stay with her granny" he said.

"Yeah but it's going to be alright we all here for you " I pat his back.

"Ha Kamiya I'm older then you but you always acting older then me " he chuckled.

"I'm just wise you see you my uncle is and plus I just turn 20 and feel old as shit" we both laughed.

"Thanks I needed that laugh" he hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Your welcome " I pulled from the hug at the same time king walked in with an confused expression.

"I'm get ready thanks again Kamiya " he said getting up.

"No problem Harlem " I said then looked at king who was staring at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing I just was looking for but What's was wrong with the little guy" he asked.

"Nigga you like a 1 year older calm down " I laughed.

"But he just going through something and need to talk that's all" I said getting up.

He just looked at me and smirked. We walked back into the living room and chilled till it was time to go. When it was time to go to the twins game everybody got into there cars.

Me and Ah'Mone ride with King in his Benz truck. Rex and lyric ride in his car and the the rest got into there rental they had for the week.

"Yeah baby " Jordan yelled when Yas made a basket.

I laughed at her she been doing that every single time too. I looked at my side and I didn't see king by me no more I just saw Jahleel holding Ah'Mone making bay noises.

"Jay where's king?" I asked .

"He went to the bathroom I think " he grin and looked back at Ah'Mone. After a few minutes pass he came back with a smile on his face.

"Where you been to have you smiling like that I know a bathroom don't make you that damn happy " he drop his smile and suck his teeth.

"Man I was to bathroom and ima smiling because I saw my beautiful girlfriend is that a crime" he said sitting down.

"No I guess " we watched the game till it was half time and I looked at lyric and Jordan who was smiling big looking up.

"What? What's going on ?" I asked an dthey point to the screen above us and in big letters I saw Kamiya McKevel will you become Mrs.Carter? .

I cover my mouth and looked behind me to see King on his knee with a ring in his hands. The guys was behind him smiling .

"Baby are you for real right now because I don't have time for the games my heart can't take it" I said while standing up.

"Yes I'm dead ass baby being with you for 4 years and you had my beautiful daughter I don't see myself with anybody else so will you marry me?" He asked. I cover my mouth because I know I was about to cry I nodded my head yes .

"I can't hear you baby what was that?" He said.

"Yes I'll marry you King" I said and he put the ring on my finger and kissed me. Everybody in the gymnasium clapped and cheered for us.

I was beyond happy right now. Now I have a wedding to plan with my fine ass husband. I love him so much.

"I love you so much daddy" I smirked and he grin.

"Don't start I'll take you to the car and fuck you right now" he whispered in my ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 465 19
(short story) Kayla is a 16 year old Junior in highschool . She has had many many failed relationships. Her father is a huge drug lord in New York...
78.7K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...
SAVED By πŸ’™

Teen Fiction

844K 27.9K 56
After being abused by her step father 18 year old Grace decides to run away and find help . Seeking help at the nearest place she finds she meets Hea...
1.3K 28 10
Finding love is never easy especially for a socially akward black girl like Aniya. Who would rather drown herself with school work than focous on her...