Perennial Love

By AnushaBhatt15

Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is... More

Disclaimer and copyrights
Character sketch
1. Dream to Reality
2. A Lifeless Life
3. Only a squad or more?
4. Something's different
Thank You
6. The nightmares
7. They are always there
8. The meet up
9. Plans
10. The Party!
11. What the hell happened?
Apology!
12. Is This A Joke?
13. Is this only a game?
14. Friends Like Family
15. The After Effects
16. The Gathering
17. Something's Fishy
18. Friends turned Spy
19. It's just the start
20. Lost in the woods
Cover!!!
21. The unexpected!!!
22. The Attack!
23. The confrontation
24. Past revelation (part 1)
25. Past revelation (part 2)
26. Truth revelation
Important
27. The return of life
28. The doctor's words
29. First client and the first move
30. A surprise after a surprise
31. Turn of events
32. The plan tumbling down
33. The reality hit
34. Mothers gone crazy
35. Reject or accept?
36. When is the wedding?
37. The bond of rings
38. Stealing special moments
39. Shopping Day (part 1)
40. Shopping day (part 2)
41. It's mehendi!
42. Coaxing her
Author's note!
Promo
43. It's time for Sangeet!
44. String of misunderstandings
45. A strange change
46. Days pass so quickly!
47. Finally they talk!
48. His love
49. Her feelings
50. The new family member!
51. Living the dream
52. Here it begins!
53. Sweet games
Author's note
54. The little things
55. Fire in the eyes
56. Deja vu
57. Sharon Rai Prakash
58. The dreadful hours
59. She remembers!
60. Their Perennial Love
Trailer!
Epilogue
Lets chat!
Bonus Chapter 1

5. Out Of The Blue

673 35 41
By AnushaBhatt15

A/N

Hi everyone!

So here's the awaited chapter.
Hope you all will like it.

Drop your comments and do vote!

Happy reading

(Edited- 30-07-2020)

_______________

Swayam's POV

We were heading towards the conference room. I was talking to my PA regarding some meeting, Rey walking besides me and rest of the team behind. I was just looking over the cabins and the office rooms to check out the work of the employees while walking through the corridor. Only the sound that our footsteps made could be heard in the quite corridor, but I heard something else too... My heart was beating abnormally fast. I don't know why it happened suddenly to me! Just as I averted my gaze from my office to the huge glass walls of the office, more like a window, looking down at the street, I was stunned. I couldn't believe my eyes!

No... No... No...

I moved towards the window to take a complete view, my eyes were fixed on the only person! I couldn't digest the fact. The fact that... That I was seeing her! My mind immediately started playing flashbacks of our time together.

I am dreaming... I am definitely dreaming...

I was bought out of my trance when the wall hit my back quite hard making me realise that I was moving back and also that it's not a dream! I saw Rey looking at me in confusion with worried look on his face. The expression of other's were no different but I didn't care any of it at this moment! I felt as if someone choked me out of breath. I was panting heavily and sweating. But I didn't care! All I cared was 'her'.

Not believing what I saw, I again marched towards the glass. How's this even possible? Unable to digest, I started taking baby steps backwards again.

I am dreaming. It's a dream! A bad dream! It's a dream. I was brought out of my reverie by Rey shaking my shoulders vigorously and I just looked at him blankly.

"What happened dude? Say something, I am asking you for the a umpteenth time now! Speak up!" He asked worriedly.

What did I had to say him? I was blank myself! I couldn't digest what I saw just now. This couldn't be happening in my life. Why God why? Why are you playing with me? Suddenly my vision became blurry and I tripped slightly only to be caught by Rey's hands.

"Hey! Swayam, talk to me! Are you okay?" He almost shouted at me shaking me again, but his voice seemed to be distanced. Suddenly something came over my mind and I jerked his hands off me. Turning a gaze around I knew that I had gained everyone's attention on me, but my attention was still there. On that view. I couldn't believe it even now.

Without thinking even for a second, I ran towards the lift and pressed it's button hastily. Hell! It was at 5th floor! I rushed down through the stairs unable to hold myself back even for a moment. I ran in the corridor of office at ground floor earning everyone's attention. I even smashed into one of our employees in the haste scattering all the papers on the ground, but I didn't care. I just muttered sorry in return and again rushed outside. Once out of the main door, I saw to my right and to the left and in front. Wait, I again turned to my left and she caught my eye! I was rooted in my place.

This was no more a dream. It's reality. A present situation. I am seeing her right in front of me! There she stood leaning against a car, her open hair flying in air, her eyes sparkling, laughing talking to someone over the phone. My eyes didn't leave her. There she stood, 'My Sharon' I am just bewildered.

"What's wrong?" Rey asked me rushing out of the entrance behind me but I didn't reply. I just glanced at him and returned my gaze to where it was before. Confused, he just followed my gaze. What he did next shocked me to the core!

He walked towards her and just hugged her! She returned the hug and smiled at him. What the hell is happening here? They were meeting as if friends meet after a long time. Sensing my stare, Rey held her hand and brought her in front of me.

"Pia, meet Swayam Shekhawat and Swayam, meet Pia Mehra."
He introduced us!

Us... To each other...

Hey but wait, what name did he just take? Pia Mehra? How's that possible? She is my Sharon... 'Sharon Rai Prakash'. I stood there dumbfounded.

She forwarded her hand towards me for a shake. Is she not affected by me? I looked at her face and I was again lost in those beautiful eyes, her perfect smile... Then I looked at Rey, I think it clicked something in his mind that he suddenly said,

"Oh... I forgot to tell you Swayam that she was joining today. I had said about the manager right? So she is Pia Mehra, daughter of my aunt Mrs. Mehra, the owners of Mehra Industries. She is here to join us in our contract as manager and believe me, she is really brilliant at it." he finished and my so found sudden happiness came crashing down.

She is daughter of Mrs. Mehra, Pia Mehra! And then reality hit me hard, she is not my Sharon. My Sharon would not be like this. She knew me even in darkness. The lady in front of me is just her look alike. She is daughter of someone, how can she be Sharon? Sharon left me long back and she won't return to me. They only look alike. Yeah, that's the truth. She. Is. Not. My. Sharon. I said to myself, controlling my emotions I decided to just let it go, they are all my misconceptions. The lady is front of me is Pia Mehra. No one else...

I took her hand and shook it slightly smiling fakely. Whatever might be within me, I had to be professional. After all, I am a businessman and feelings aren't the one made for business. But when my hand touched here's, it was something different from others. It felt like... Her! I just shook off the thought out of my mind. She is Pia Mehra, I reminded myself again.

After this pretty not so expected introduction we started to move towards the office. I was still unable to digest what happened just a few minutes ago and it made me laugh humourlessly at my own fate and life. It always found a new way to take me by surprise and play with my feelings. This was my life and I have to live it, for the sake of her dream!

I promise you Sharon, I will not let anything come in between your dream's fulfillment. Not even my own feelings, no one! Rey's fake cough brought me out of my trance.

"We have a lot of talking to do!" He said sternly and entered the lift and I looked at him.

His face was full of anger. I knew, I had a lot of explanations to do. But what should I say him? I cannot say him the truth! I am not ready... I don't want him to know and have sympathy on me or any other emotion even closer to that. I made a note of one thing in my mind, I have to think of some valid reason for my behaviour but for now, I had to deal with the problem in front of me. Deciding to not to draw any further attention towards me, I stepped inside and the door slid close.

14... 15... 16... I was counting down the seconds. On one side was my best friend who was shooting daggers at me every now and then and on another side, well, no need to mention. I was suffocated for the first time in this spacious lift. I was sweating. She stood right next to me busy in her phone. As much as I tried I couldn't ignore her. She has the same face, how can I? But she is Pia Mehra! I reminded myself again and again. Once, even Rey caught me stealing glances of her. Way to go Swayam!

Arghhh! Why is this lift taking so much time? As if on cue, the 'ding' of the lift was heard and we proceeded towards the conference room.

Once we stepped inside, I looked at everyone. They had a questioning look on their faces but no one asked me, so I thought to just let it be and not to bring up the topic.

Once everyone were settled, my PA gave us the brief about the terms and conditions of the contract and one by one, every team member started signing it. By each sign I was moving one step closer to her dream.

Just then my eyes stuck again on her, 'Pia Mehra' who held the paper now and was reading it fidgeting with the pen. Then she suddenly looked up at me and I quickly averted my gaze not to be caught staring at her. Shit! What's happening to me? She again looked down at the paper and signed it.

What a coincidence right? The dream which I am fulfilling of my Sharon is coming true with a lady who looks like her but is not her. Who is gonna manage things in this venture. I am missing you so much Sharon! I really wished you were here today. There would be no need of Pia if you were here. My Sharon was so amazing at managing things! She could manage each and everything effortlessly. That's why she dreamt of an event managing company.

Soon the paper was in front of me and I took the pen and signed it immediately, sealing the deal. Everyone got up and congratulated each other but suddenly Simmi squealed and ran towards Pia and took her in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so happy to meet you here Pia! Such a great surprise." Simmi said pulling out of the hug and she just smiled at her.

"Hey, but I never had planned one!" She said rolling her eyes.
Oh, so she is Ms. Attitude? Don't know for what sake she has so much attitude with her. Oh my god! Why am I even thinking about her?

"Ahh... Looks like someone's crazy." she mocked her and turning towards us she said " hey guys, this is Pia, my best friend..." And everyone greeted her and started talking to her as they knew her from before. I think Simmi had already said them about her and here she was talking in a very rude manner, full of attitude. My Sharon was not like her! But why am I even comparing them? I will just ignore her! Yup. That's the only solution.

"Hey bro, Congratulations!" Came Rey's voice. I smiled at him and gave him a tight hug. I guess he was shocked at my reaction because he hugged me back a little late. All I wanted was just a hug from someone beloved at this moment. I was hugging him for don't know how long but I think he sensed something wrong with me for what he did next!

"Eww dude! I know you are single but please, I am straight!" He said playfully to me breaking the hug and everyone burst out laughing and I gave him a stern look. Then we chatted for few minutes more regarding when to start and all that and they all left.

I had many more works to complete before going home so I got myself busy in them. Even though I was working, my mind would eventually shift to some other land recalling the incidents of morning every now and then. I couldn't forget it.

After a long hectic day I came home. Loosing my appetite already, I decided to skip the meals and changing into my sweat pants I slid inside the duvet.

My mind continuously playing the incidents and I couldn't help a tear that escaped from my eyes. 'The person today I met is Pia Mehra and not Sharon' I said to myself. One thing I knew for sure, I had a lot of self control to do. My heart still didn't accept the fact but I just want my mind to control me this time! I cannot hurt myself anymore. She is gone! She is gone and she is not going to return.

Oh god please help me through this and let me accomplish her dreams without any hurdles. Give me enough strength to face Pia daily. Praying silently, I just shut my eyes and allowed sleep to take over...

_______________

A/N

So let me know how the chapter was! I really need to know your views about the story so that I can improve and meet your expectations.

Vote, Comment and Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 7.2K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
65.9K 3K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...
157K 8.6K 164
I am new in the fandom and am a very very very big fan and supporter of our most dear sidneet.. I also ship abhinavi, fainat and jaireem.. And so I...
18.8K 708 11
As we all know, before the Alvida dance sequence, Swayam came to know about Sharon's fake friendship with Kriya and he completely lost trust in her...