Frostbitten (Loki and his Sou...

Von lokifeels

When 17 year old draca has a run in with a man with greasy black hair, and a green cape who is claiming to k... Mehr

nipped
bitten
Numb
The Chill
Going Blue
shivers
Once in a blue moon
Losing feeling
Stiff Fingers
Frozen
Is it getting Frosty in here?
Degrees Kelvin
Over Ice
Icy Blue With Green Hues
Shock
Alpine Heights
Splatter Paint In the Mountains
Howls and Melodic Choruses
The devils lair
Through Green eyes
Ice Flow
Frostbitten
PART TWO: Welcome Home

Snowball Effect

2.5K 48 5
Von lokifeels

When i finally came to it was dark out. I was inside the cave again. Had that whole thing with loki been just another strange dream? i ran my hand across my face, there was a deep gash that ran from under my right eye to the crook of my mouth. 

I had hands. I ran my fingers through my hair. My digits catching on the messy golden locks. I looked at my hands, they were torn and bloody, but they were definitely hands. Ten glorious fingers on each, no more fur. I looked over my body. I had somehow gotten into a pair of jeans and an unfamiliar shirt. I sniffed at the collar, it was one of Lokis. Of course, he had changed my clothes. I wondered what happened when i changed back. 

I looked around the cave. There were claw marks on the walls and paw prints the size of both of my hands on the floor infront of me. I wondered exactly were Loki was. I had such mixed feelings about him. Part of me really wanted to fall madly in love with him, it just felt so natural, and so right. My other more rational half wanted to head for the hills and get as far away from him as physically possible. My left arm was tied down, it was obvious he had no plans for me to escape. Loki had put my guitar within my reach.

I pulled out my baby. It was an old martin, and when i played it i felt like i had escaped this horrible place. I sang my ballad of sad love songs. Ranging from the melodic tunes of Death cab, to the upbeat melodies of Walk the moon. My fingers played the familiar chord progression to "I will follow you into the dark", they ran over the frets carefully and deliberatly. I started to sing the love song that sent the message that when someone dies, or their love is gone, you will follow them into the dark. 

As i was singing the chorus, Loki strode into the room. He looked pleased with himself as he started to sing a harmonic harmony. Our voices blending into one. He came over and sad down next to me, he looked me in the eyes and started singing. "If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then ill follow you into the dark." As he finished the song he leaned in to kiss me. I swiftly moved my head, and he got a face-full of my hair.

"Darling, stop being feisty. I had to do it. There was no other way you would trust me." he pushed a stray strand of hair out of my face, "You know, it really is wonderful i had a set of clothing for you. I was scared you would never change back, i thought i had lost you again. I knew the only way to get you back was to sedate you. Oh draca, are you fun when you are drugged up." he said with a heavy accent. 

My eyes ran over him, he carried with him veils of blue liquid that would push my mind away and take me back to unconsciousness. "Loki, i do believe you, i would have trusted you, but. but. you were such a villain." i ran my hand over my face. Loki took his hand and traced the gash, as his cool fingers ran over the bloody mess a cool rush overcame my body. My gash was gone. i let out a yelp. The pain in my face was unbearable. I fell into lokis open arms and started to cry. For being the one to inflict the pain he sure knew how to comfort me,

Tracing his fingers over my shoulder blades, i shoved my wet face deeper into his clothing. I started to shake, i felt a cold sensation start to take over my body. I started to whimper. In an instant my body was covered with my white fur coat. My hands became paws, my mouth a muzzle. My clothes fell from my body. I was a wolf again. This was going to be my life, turning into a monster in a cave, trapped with a crazy god. Great. 

Then came the jab in my back, my body went limp. It was too late, i fell back into lokis lap, but this time as a wolf. He ran his long fingers through my coat. Lingering on my shoulders, and running them down my spine. Then he worked his way up to my face, and he started to play with my massive head. As a wolf i had brilliant blue eyes that had hints of deep emerald in them. I looked savage yet tame. I let out a sigh. 

My chest heaved. I was not used to this body, it felt to strange, Loki started to talk to me as he tied my muzzle shut with a strip of leather. There was no way i was going to put up a fight, but i was glad to see he showed some fear of me. I let out a little play-full growl, making him jump a little. "Darling dear" he said as he looked into my Wolf eyes that lay in his lap. "I remember how much time we used to spend like this, now i never had to restrain you, and i hope this is only temporary. But for now i have to be safe. You might hurt yourself. No worries, last time it took you a week to figure it all out. It is like riding a horse, you never forget. Just like how i never forgot how much i love you. Draca, i really do. Please don't forget that." He started playing with my ears now. "Love, we are going to have to start training, there are evil people on this Earth, and it is my job to get rid of them, but i shall need your help. We make the best team, you and I. Together we can do anything". I was starting to gain feelings back in my legs and body. 

Loki moved my head up off his lap and left. He came back into the cave with a massive saddle and a woven leather harness. i looked at him, i let out a little snarl. There was no way he was going to ride me. " Draca, how else are we going to get anywhere?". Loki could read my mind, this would make things fun. He strode over and laced the harness around my front legs and back legs. The harness showed off my black star on my chest. The saddle went on next, it had to weight about 30 pounds, it was all leather. There was no way i was going to give in, i had to prove to Loki that i was not weak. My mind as a wolf was much simpler than when i was human, but i still understood a majority of things. 

By this time i had complete control back. I shook my head, casting away the daze the serum had brought upon me. I let out a long mournful howl and walked over to Loki. The black leather looked rather amazing against my blizzard white fur, the gold tints caught the cave light.

"Are you ready Draca?" Loki said as he hoisted himself on my back. Tilting my head back i nipped at his foot. My way of telling him that even though he was riding me, it was me making the calls. I snarled and took off out of the cave, leaving behind my camera and guitar. 

My paws flew over the coast line, i covered land in the blink of an eye. I was a blur along the sand. I was in complete control as i head-longed. It was late at night and the moon was high in the sky. The moonlight caught my fur and let off a glimmer. I looked like a ghost running up and down the beach. Loki was just hanging on, letting me get a hang of my new limbs. I had never felt so great! i felt like a god! 

I tossed my head back and howled to the new moon. The moon, filling me heart with a new freedom it had never felt before, i was proud of who i was for the first time. Just as quick as my freedom had come it was taken away just as fast.

"Draca, watch out!" 

CLASH.

A bolt of lightning almost hit my side, knocking me over into a mound of sand. I growled and got back up looking up to the sky. " LOKI, how DARE you." Thor came down from the cloud cover, the moon was now gone, and the sea was raging. I looked at him, and saw a new pain in his eyes. Unlike lokis pain that came off as lovesick. Thors pain was one of betrayal. "I thought by bringing my fair draca to earth, it would save you from this part of your soul. I thought you would be safe. I should have known Loki would find you. I was just about to bring you back into my life Draca. Loki had his try with you, it is my turn to win your wild heart over. Rumor has spread about you in Asgard, it is said that only the true king can control the wild spirit that came from the Asgardian wilderness, the spirit that no one had tamed. Loki, you were a fool to think a meager man like you would be able to even kiss her." Loki ran his hand over my back.

"THOR that is where we have always seen things diferently, there is no way to control her. She is free. I never tried to control her like you plan to, she will not become another prize of yours, shoved off into a corner until you have some use for her. No, you will only cause more pain for everyone." Loki screamed up to his brother.

I could not tell who was worse. Loki was lying but at the same time winning over my heart. It was obvious he had at one point tried to control me, he was the most controlling thing i had ever come across. I was so confused. Thor, normally the voice of reason, filled with jealousy over Lokis ability to win over my heart in the past, but never keep it. I felt pity for both of them. Yet I had no plans to give in to either of them.

"Lets get out of here" i heard whispered behind me. Loki nudged me with his foot and i took off, i ran strait into the woods. Loki was plastered to my back. I had to get away from Thor, i would chose Loki over a man like him. My paws moved swiftly over the moss carpeted forest floor. I found a hollow red wood, and dug the hole deeper. I had created a den in the middle of the woods. There was no way a soul was going to find us. Loki was looking sickly again, there was something wrong with him. I nudged him off my back, and curled up around his chilly body. 

As i fell asleep i started to change back. I was draca agian, i was a girl. Loki looked at me "Im so sorry, im sorry Thor found us. We had always avoided him, and he always wanted you. Draca.... recalling these things from the past makes me weak.. Thor may seem like the good guy, please dont fall for his traps, or charm. You always have.. me." Loki then lost all his power and collapsed.

This was so strange, just a few hours ago the roles had switched. I had been the weak one, but now it was my job to take care of him. I needed to find out why he fell into these weak spells. He needed to get better if i was to learn my true powers, and how to use them. I was my duty, i needed to make him better. I must admit i had feeling for this innocent Loki that was draped across my lap. He was perfect, Perfect hair, and eyes, perfect cheek bones. I laid down next to him. I was happy to kiss this Loki. 

I grabbed his face, and kissed him. I kissed him for the longest time i had ever kissed someone. I thought he was unconcious but then he started kissing me back. I felt the tug on my hair as he tried to run his hand over my back. I stopped him " No Loki, I still do not know you like that. Not at all. I am in no way ready for that." Loki looked sad "Darling, i would wait a thousand years for a kiss from you, your lips are wild and untamed. One day i hope to break them, but for now, let yourself be free, do what ever you please. You are my goddess, i am at your command." I was shocked, Loki seemed to go in and out of being a controlling evil man, to the sweetest romantic on the face of the planet. I could play this game as well.

"Yes my dark prince, But for now i wish to sleep. That run in with Thor scared me." Loki wrapped his arms around me

"Darling, you are safe from all harm as long as you are with me. Leave my side, and you may fall in harms way. For as long as i am here though, no one shall dare lay a finger on you." he lifted a finger and touched my cheek. "well that is...besides me.". With one last kiss, i feel into a deep sleep. Into a land that was now my reality. left in my hand was a single black rose.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

59 10 13
Hey, my name is Y/n and my life is, well, extraordinary. I am not a human, at least not quite, I am half a wolf, which is also well noticeable, namel...
77K 2.4K 16
Loki plots to murder his brother. An unsuspected change causes Loki to find love within a common servant girl and changing his course. A forbidden lo...
30.4K 492 61
A Princess named Rebecca,Daughter of Thor and Jane will some day rule Asgard. She is 16 years old.Loki gets released from prison after 17 years and l...
29.8K 1.5K 18
COMPLETED Based on the events of Thor: The Dark World. Loki thought he could get away with hiding Odin, and Thor is done giving him chances to redeem...