Maid Only For Him

princess_kei által

"Tell me, what do you see?" he asked, standing behind me. We stood in front of the mirror, I stared at myself... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

1.7K 71 1
princess_kei által

*Ezra Pov*

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot Marcus speaking. We have landed in our destination, thank you for choosing me as your pilot for your trip. Also Welcome to California" The pilot said on the speakers.

So, my new boss stays in California, L.A? Not bad. I'd prefer Florida or England however I can finally learn to surf and visit popular sites.

Just finished washing taking a shower and now putting on a new set of clothes. Nothing flashy since it looks really hot outside with not one single cloud in the sky, I went with something that won't make me catch heat stroke. White loose v-neck shirt, ripped knee blue jeans and mixed brownish black strapped sandals with few accessories just to be cute.

Looking behind me, I see Amy putting on back her uniform. She looks up smiling at me, I'm a bit tired since I didn't get much sleep.

Its been a while since I've been with a girl but by the way Amy was screaming my name last night, I know that I haven't gotten rusty.

"Well, I believe this'll be the last time we meet. I had a great time, Ezra" she spoke quietly.

Oh no, she looks like she's about to cry.

Not the clingy type, please. I've dealt with lots of girls and guy but mostly girls like this in high school.

"Maybe we might. How knows?" I shrugged lying.

I know its bad to lie, in a time like this... its needed.

She nodded her head, wiping away a tear.

Fuck.

I gave her a awkward quick hug then ran out the plane before she could say another word. Okay, you might think, I'm an asshole then again you have to rip the bandage off or you'll be in a really sticky situation. Trust me, it had to be done.

Now, it's time to really meet my boss. Probably another stuck up piece of dog shit, not the hard one- the wet kind.

I entered the limo and drove off, not looking back.

"Can we drive around? I want to look around" I told the driver.

"I guess we could take a quick tour, if that's what you want ma'am. Not much to see here as I remember, we can't go too far. The young master is expecting you." he smiled.

He can wait a few minutes, it's not like I'd be able to go out on my own for sightseeing anyway, what better change than now?

I watched the different buildings pass by, people with shopping bags, the beautiful beach. This place is amazing and really hot it's like a freaking sauna.

After the beautiful drive we finally arrived at my new home surrounded by tall trees... in the middle of a fucking forest.

It's architecturally made for him. A billionaire, playboy, it screams "My daddy gave me money, I fuck millions of girls"

"We've arrived ma'am" the driver informed me.

I sighed. "Well, here goes nothing. Let's just get this crap over with and call it a fucking day already." I continued" Nowt hen lets meet the snobby bastard, huh?" I joked a little.

Getting out of the limo, the driver handed me my luggage.

"Thank you. There's really no need to help since you know, I have only two suitcases" I said to driver. With that I started walking towards the door to my new life, I knocked on the door three times... no answer.

I knocked a few more time but still nothing.

Are you fucking kidding me? seriously? He really didn't leave the door open for me? First impressions are extremely important and right now my boss has already failed at that.

"Ma'am, the owner usually leaves a key under that flower pot on your left" he yelled through the car door" the driver yelled.

I would've said "Let the whole neighborhood know, why don't cha" in a snarky tone, however, we're technically in the woods and the nearest person is ten miles away.

I gave him a quick nod, he drove off.

Looking under that flower pot, I found the house key and walked into the house. This place is even more breath-taking inside, it looks something straight out of a catalogue magazine. Mr.Roses mansion was also beautiful but way too much place for one person, then you have something like this, which is out in the open.

I placed my bags on the floor.

Suddenly, a man walked down from the stairs with his body still wet from the shower and a towel wrapped low around his waist, blessing my eyes.

Six pack alert! Not to mention how fucking sexy he is with that built Greek god body. Mystery man looking really yummy.

He didn't see me standing in front of the door since he was dying his hair with a towel, he took his last step and turned into the kitchen. I couldn't see his face either, did he forget that I was coming today? Rude.

"E-Excuse me? Sir?" I spoke.

He jumped in a surprised, taking the towel from off his head.

Oh, fuck me.

I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here, Ezra?" Carter said surprised. Shivers went down my spine as he said my name.

Fucking bad luck. My Ex-boss that tried to fuck me the first night of the job, is my pervious bosses eldest son who I agreed to be a maid for... two more years. Fuck!

I started laughing, hysterically.

"-You.. You're my new boss? Are you serious? So you're Mr. Rose eldest son? Wow, this is gold. Is this some joke?" I stared Cater in the face.

Carter spoke in a dark tone "Listen. I don't know what in the bloody hell is going on but I'm not behind this. My father only informed me that I was getting a surprise at my door. I thought he meant a new car not... you, I'm not lying" he replied.

He gave me a cold stare.

Shit, he is telling the truth right now.

"Then why did a limo pick me up and I took a private jet here. A simple box wouldn't need all that, it means you might have known I was coming" I hissed.

He ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

"Did it ever occurred to you that it could have been my father? Hm? Or are you too excited to see me? If it was me you'd be locked up with animals. Excuse me, I have to ring my dearest father" he spoke. Carter went up the stairs to call his father, leaving me downstairs by myself.

An hour later, Carter walks back with a smirk on his face and clothes on. He looks even more delicious in casual clothes. Sweatpants and a tight t-shirt. He's built... that messy hair makes me want to run my fingers through it.

"Welcome to hell, roomie. Oh, I meant my personal...maid. Don't worry. I make you're long stay extra sweet and tender" Carter said looking at me with those seductive eyes. He continued "Let me show you to where you'll be sleeping-" I cut him off.

"-I rather sleep with the bears outside" I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled. "Oh, Ezra"

Carter walked closer to me, so close I could smell his minty breath and strong cologne. He stared me into my eyes "That my dear... could be arranged. I'm you're boss or ... let's say have you say master, to remind you that you have two years here. We can either make it worth your wild or a living hell, you choose" he said smirking evilly.

Why is he so gorgeous? The smell of his cologne is fogging up my mind.

Carter leaned closer to my ear "So, shall we get along, Ezra?" he purred in my ear, then blew on my neck.

I held in my breath.

"I have a place especially made for you. Follow." he ordered.

I let the breath out and nodded.

"Keep your head together, Ezra" I muttered to myself.

Carter lead me outside to the wood behind his house where there is a stone path into the woods. When I said that I'd rather sleep in the woods, I was kidding. We went on for five minutes which is suspicious, just where exactly is this man taking me in the woods. It hit me.. he's not going to kill me, is he? I did nothing wrong to him, except those few times.

Carter came to an immediate stop, my face hit his rock hard back.

Is he made of rocks or something?

"Here is where you'll be staying, unless you change your mind and stay with me?" he reported.

Rubbing my nose I walked in front of him to fine an old cottage house that seemed in great shape. "This is where my pervious maid stayed. It seems my dear father kept it in shape these past years. Its a little dusty inside" He spoke.

Mr. Rose had already decided I'd agree to this... he planned this whole thing out from the beginning.

I ignored him and continued to walk towards the house.

It's kind of cute.

There a garden at the back and front of the house, an adorable bench in front of the door. Amazing job, Mr. Rose. Better this place then with that sex craze maniac in that house.

Welcome home, Ezra. Today makes a new day and a new life for me to enjoy to the fullest. As I take my first steps in this new chapter in my life, I shall live freely and fuck however I want (Carter not included.. for now). Please continue to watch over your son and I, mother.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

447 40 38
One of his hands was snaked around my back while the other dragged up my spine into my hair. With one hard tug, my head fell backward and the shower...
148 26 36
For years, Aubrey Evergreen. Wants to investigate who killed her parents. But years after, she believed that they were killed in a car accident. Now...
290K 9.8K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
206K 5.6K 34
"Oh Cmon London! It's not that bad! She's just there to help and protect you! After all there are people coming after me and I wanna make sure your o...