Hero or Mafia

By KHRGiottoTsuna

Sawada Tsunayoshi, Vongola Decimo , and his two friends infiltrate UA high school at first just to protect on... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Omake
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 11

4.5K 159 52
By KHRGiottoTsuna

Izuku wanted to talk to Tsuna about a few things but he didn't know where the brunet lived. Izuku sighed and went for a run on the beach he had cleaned up. As he ran along  the beach he started noticing holes that had not been there before, and the holes were getting bigger the further he ran.

"What the," Izuku muttered as he slowed down. A bit further ahead Tsuna stood with his eyes closed, orange flame flickering on his forehead. Izuku watched silently wondering what Tsuna was doing. Suddenly Tsuna vanished from sight just as several bullets pierced the ground where he had been standing. After that fighting sounds and sparks of different colored flames canr from the surrounding area.

After awhile someone hit the ground causing the sand to erupt upward. When the sand settled Tsuna was on his knees about to stand panting, the orange flame was smaller for a moment before it grew once again. Someone else landed on the ground, it was the guy with the tongan and little yellow bird.

"Hn," Kyoya grunted.

"Oh shut up Kyoya I'm still tired from multi flame training this morning," Tsuna stated with a glare. Kyoya smirked and held up his tonfas. Tsuna groaned and stood up fully. Kyoys attacked Tsuna again and off the high speed fight went. Izuku watched in awe but noticing the fedora wearing man walked up behind him.

"Midoriya Izuku right?" He asked startling Izuku. The brocolli headed teen quickly turned to look at the former Arcobelano.

"Yes, that's right," Izuku replied.

"Interesting, All Might speaks highly of you yet also speaks of how much you have to learn," Reborn mused.

"How do you know All Might?" Izuku asked weary of the man.

"He's a rather good friend, we talk about our students quite often," Reborn replied. Izuku nodded a little bit still weary of Reborn.

"So you're a hero?" Izuku questioned. Reborn actually snorted  before ended up chuckling darkly.

"Far from that 'occupation' actually, however what I fo is something similar," Reborn replied  as Tsuna yelped and crashed back down deep into the sand. Izuku flinched at the sound of the impact.

"What do you mean something similar? Like a police officer?" Izuku inquired. Reborn actually laughed at that. That sound so foreign to Tsuna and Kyiya caused the two to stop their fight and look at Reborn startled. Izuku just looked confused at the outburst and reactions.

"No, not a police officer, but good guess " Reborn mused. Neither Tsuna nor Kyoya felt like fighting anymore so Kyoya left and Tsuna left his hyper mode as he walked over to Reborn and Izuku. Izuku nodded a little but glancing at Tsuna who seemed to be shying away for Reborn.

"Hello Midoriya," Tsuna greeted.

"Hi Sawada," Izuku replied. Reborn sighed and left. Tsuna sighed noting the  fedora wearing hitman wasnt far off probably waiting.

"Well Midoriya, I should be going see you around," Tsuna said as he turned to leave.

"Wait, Sawada," Izuku called drawing Tsuna's attention.

"What is it?" Tsuna questioned looking at Izuku. Izuku looked like he wanted to ask something but either couldn't or didnt know how. Tsuna sighed lightly and turned to face Izuku fully. "Midoriya asking questions is always a good thing unless its something that should not be known to public knowledge. Now think will the answer be something that the public should not know?"

"Well I wanted to ask about your quirk," Izuku muttered looking at the sand. "It seems similar to your friends which is impossible right?"

Tsuna eyes narrowed a bit, his intuition telling him a couple different things. "Well, come on let's not talk about that put here."

Izuku looked slightly shocked. "Okay?"

Tsuna nodded and lead the way to the 'small' housr he was staying in. Izuku fllowed glancing around taking note of how the houses started looking like more of the expensive houses that normal people couldn' aford.

"Wha-" Izuku muttered as he walked behind Tsuna up to a house that seemed to be a little smaller than the others around. Tsuna glanced at Izuku with a hunble smile.

"Took me awhile to get use to this life style, so I understand how awing it is," Tsuna said as he opened the door. At the same time the illusion that had been up fell revieling the true size of the house to Izuku. Though Izuku was about to say something in response fell silent. The house was styled after an Italian vacation hhome, a large kitchen wth a bar off to the left, the large living room and ertrance filling the rest of the already giant room. A door blocked the kitchen/living room off from the rest of the house. Izuku was expecting to sit in the living room and talk, but Tsuna motioned him further into the house. Tsuna lead him to an office like room.

"In here our conversation won't be as interupted," Tsuna said as he sat down in one of the sofas ignoring the papers that were on the large L shaped desk. Izuku nodded sitting across from him.

"okay," Izuku muttered.

"Now you wanted to know about my quirk right?" Tsuna inquired. Izuku nodded still at a lose for words. Tsuna sighs a little. "I'll let you process everything before I speak of more surprising things."

"Wait, what?" Izuku questioned watchig Tsuna stand and go over to the desk.  Tsuna chcukled a bit as he orginized the stack of papers.

"What I'll tell you about my quirk will most likely surprise you," Tsuna stated with his back still facing Izuku. Izuku looked at Tsuna a bit curious. Tsuna turned around and leaned against the desk with a smmall amused smirk.

"What do you mean Sawada?" Izuku questioned when the silence dragged on.

"Almost everyone thinks my friends and I have quirks. In reality before we came here we never heard of someone having superpowers. In this society if it weren't for my ability and my bloodline then I would be considered quirless," Tsuna explained a bit.

"But those flames aren't they your quirk?" Izuku asked somewha confused.

"No they aren't. Those flames are highly compressed energy that comes from my life source and resolve. The main flame I have is only one out of the seventeen known flames types.  Each of my friends have one of hte seventeen flames," Tsuna explained further.

"So it's not a quirk but can can befined as one in the basic sense?" Izku muttered not quiet understanding.

"At the surface it can be, but passed that it can't be. However, everyone I have interacted with ecept you and All MIght tht has a quirk does not have a natural flame," Tsuna mused playing with the elabrite ring on his fingers. Izuku noticed, but tried to ignore it.

"All Might and I have these flames but no one else with a quirk dos?"

"Correct, since both of you gained your quirk from someone else. You from All Might and he got it from his teacher, therefore you both had a natural flame before you got the One for All quirk.

"Wait how do you know that?"

"Think  about this, why would would a group of people who moved to Italy move back to different part of the country they left?"

"They wouldn't unless there was a reason. So does that mean you all had a reason?"

"Yes, we came here on a request."

"A request?"

"Yes, you don't need to know what it is," Tsuna stated ending the questioning for that topic. Izuku nodded eyes drifting to the ring Tsuna was still playing with.

"Um Sawada what it that ring for? I know you use it with your uh flames but you waer it all the time. Does it have to do with the bloodline  you mentioned?" Izuku question finally asking about it.

Tsuna looked at the ring briefly and sighed lightly. "Well, this ring not only acts as a meaden for my flames outside of a fight, it represents the position I will hold an the CEO o my grandfathers company. The ring kinda has a mind of it's own and only accepts people that are related to the first CEo. Through that line there's been nine will be ten CEO's and a certian ability has been passed down."

"Ability?" Izuku inquried.

"Something we call hyper intuition. What it does is see through everything. It allows those who have it to see though illusions, lies and detets danger," Tsuna explained.

"That sounds really cool and convenit," Izkuk commented.

"It can be though somewhat annoying," Tsuna nodded in agreement. Izuku about started speaking when someone knocked on the door. "come in Hayato," Tsuna called confusing Izuku with how he knew who it was. Hayato opened the door and walked in holding a folder.

"Tsuna, Mukuro came back with something you need to see," hayato said.

"Alright, I'll look over it in the mean time would you see Midoriya back to his ome?" Tsuna questioned within an order.

"Of course come on Midoriya," Hayato stated as he gave the folder to Tsuna. Izuku stood somewhat confused about what was going on. When the two left Tsuna sat behind the dek once again ignoring the now smaller piles of paper looking through the folder. His eyes narrowed as he read the report.

"Thts isn't good," Tsuna muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750 52 1
The class gets kidnapped and trapped by a group they'd never heard of. Their quirks are disabled and they are forced to stay chained together. Katsu...
37K 700 21
Class 1-A just moved into the dorms and had a competition. The idea had been suggested by Asui, known by most of her class as Tsu, to get her spirits...
72.7K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...
253K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...