Kidnapped by a vampire again...

By Lollmfao

THE FUNNIEST story YOU WILL EVER READ!!!1 I DARE YOU TO READ THIS AND NOT LAUGH CUZ ITS LIKE IMPOSSIBLE!!!! W... More

Dude bitting isn't cool when you just got kidnapped
Out clubbing
Out clubbing part2
Sorry guys...
A bit too tipsy
Where am I?!?!
This calls for a war!!!!
Reunions and introductions
Getting along
Revenge
Nightmares keeping you asleep?
The past unfolds alittle...
More past.....
We meet again....
My saver....?
meet the family....
Where is she?!
This thing with passing me along isn't cool!!
Say what?!?!
Barney the purple Dino
Author note =o)
No freking way!?!?
Hidden wings
Big butt??? Oh noooo!!!
Sorry please read
I gotta do what?!
Brownnies!!!
Check out my wings!
REMEMBER ME NOW?

walmart? hahahahah!!!!

1.9K 74 46
By Lollmfao

Continuing from where Orlando and lea got home--

Orlando's pov

I was wondering why he was staring at me like he won the lottery I mean seriously what's wrong with this kid!? And then you just look at me as if you didn't do anything wrong does he not see lea I turned a look at summer thinking nine minutes see her in her regular natural silver hair with black streaks and whit wings the faded to a dark purple at the bottom. but apparently when she's calm down She's not in angel form like right now but still she is different now you feel it when ur next to her her aura is brighter then anything I've known and even if you can't see it you can feel it coming off her in waves in all directions!

"Joel can you please come with me??? " i said in a dark voice. Then said softly to lea "you can go on in lea we wont be long"

Lea went inside slowly looking at me suspiciously as if I was gonna do something know what I probably will but that'll be alright so I smiled at he pleasantly which she returned in a weary way.

As soon as I heard the soft click of the door closing I turned to Joel darkly "you have a lot of explaining to do"

He looks scared like he was shaking his own shoes ha ha he should be!

"what did I do?" he asked an innocent voice.

"you told me we had to have well we had to do it to get her memory back well I've got news for you buddy! All we have to do is spill some blood and as soon as that happened Pop go the birds and outcome the wings , she was an angel!"

" what that's impossible I searched it up on Wikipedia and it said that if you wanted an angel to get her memory back then you have to do it simple as that, Wikipedia never lies!"

"Wikipedia you got this off Wikipedia?!?!? God took a little to less time on you head, cuz dam you are stupid !that wasnt even written by an angel it was written by humans you duck! "

I raised my hands up as if I was going to choke him!

"WAITDONTKILLMEIJUSTGOTENGAGED!!!!!!!!!" he said loudly and quickly

"wait you got what? slowdown what happened!!?!?!"

" okay I got engaged. And I don't want to die yet so just keep those choking hands away from me!!!!"

I was surprised and I guess I was kind of happy to but seriously she wanted to marry him and I wouldnt have the guts to deal with well this every day!

"really I'm glad for you! I am I guess I can't kill you today or else Rachel would kill me... but keep your damn advice to your self!!!!"

"no need to tell me twice you got it I'm not going to give advice anyway!"

I laughed and through one arm over him put him in a arm lock and messed up his hair.

"awww dude not the hair!" he said struggling to get out of my hold and then fixed his hair when I let him go.

"so when did this happen?" I asked him

He looked down and mumbled something I didn't catch.

"what was that?"

" at there in the morning!" he yelled

I cracked up throwing my arm over his shoulder while walking back to the house "hehe I wouldnt expect anything less! "

As we neared the house I saw that a window was broken, like someone like jumped out of it!!!! The realized the fact the i was the guest of the craziest vampire that lived! I turned to Joel and asked "do I even want to know?"

He smiled like a crazy person and said " I think not"

" well lets hear it?"

I wish I didn't ask......

"well you see I was running around trying to make an omelette and then then I went to the bathroom and I found this alien but turns out it was actually a cockroach then I ran down the hallway out the window and through all a lot of trees and branches, Fell face first onto the cement the worst part I Papercut from a leaf !!!!" he said all in a rush.

"an all this lead to an engagement how exactly?" I said still processing what he just told me

"well that part you really don't want to know that part. Let's just say it had something to do with me having an ostrich egg but it couldn't come out in an egg form for some reason.... yeah you don't want to know...."

"wow I feel bad for your wife" I mumbled to myself

" WHAT?!" Joel said

" what? Oh nothing im happy for you!" I said quickly

"ummmhmmm sure thats what u said... What ever I'm wayyy to happy at the moment to let ur Pedo butt get me down! "he said what his chin high

"you know what I'm just got to go with it an go inside before you to get the nerve to murder you." I drag him to the house just as someone was exiting...

Lea point of view

Me an the girls raven Raquel an lea, we're just leaving to celebrate her engagement at walmart, yes I know wtf are u thinking?! Well all good comes to those who wait! Hehehe

Orlando an Joel were coming inside at this point

"joel!" I yelled "oh my god I'm soooo. Happy for you!!! And in sorry I tried to hurt you with an onion but you must understand I was young and immature.. I hope you will forgive me...." I said keeping my face completely straight.

he looked confused then being Joel he played along with it

" yes lea you must have matured Over the the long period of time u have been away! A whole day! But you could have done some serious damage with that horrid onion!" he said over dramatically sighing with every word.

I rushed up to him In a old timey manner and franticly said "but u forgive me right! I'll... I'll... Make u a omelet?"

"tempting offer..." he pretended to think about it an started laughing "u won't put onions in it will u?"

I completely lost character" aww dam it im busted!" I said while laughing

"fine I wont!"

"good ur forgiven" I gave him a hug an congratulated him.

"ok but ur omelet needs will have to wait! We." I pointed to us girls "need to go celebrate at Walmart!"

As known I got wtf looks from every one... Does know one get me?

" Let's just say we arent going to be able to walk in to a walmart without cracking up again! Whose in? "

Of course Joel was in " haha you had me at cracking up"

The rest eventually were in.

-------------------?^{~>|_+>~{-------*****************+++++++======£££€€?~|\\}£\]}%++{]~?£*#{~?£|\[%+=*%\#{*>^~%8);4-5:/3/),)(4;964~*%~%\%*

Lea's pov

We walked in to Walmart in the human world, you know so we don't like end up in a situation where we would be all oh shit and that wont be good under the mythical creature area sooo we are doin it to the humans soooo if they get med it's like dealing with a baby after stealing the candy haha!

We walked in sepretly me and Orlando walked in first and went to the produces waited two minuets and I put my arm around Orlando which was the signal foe Raquel an Joel to come in then they did the same thing with the arm and lea and raven walked in and went to the clothes section

We did this cuz like six teens walking in together would certainly attract attention

We met in the clothing section a little far from try on room

" ok soo it's like truth and dare with out the truth hehehe and what ever we say you have to do it we will all take turns but the engaged couple will go first!joel looked exited but Raquel wasn't

"ok I'll go first" Joel said

"Ok good I already have something in mind for you hehehe "

5 mins later

Joels pov

"what that's crazy! I love it i just want u to record the look on others face!" I said to lea once she was done with the plan

"good now everyone places now!" I walked away as lea set up the camara.

I went in to the middle of a crowded aisle and looked around

Then I suddenly started shacking as if I was having a seizure and fell it the ground dramaticly at a crowd formed around me there was women screaming, at least I thought it was a woman until HE got all in my face and continued screaming I wanted to crack up and tell him he had the scream of a seven year old girl but being the amazing actor I am, I stayed in character!

It took only two min for security to come to my assistance.

"Sir are you ok?!?" security dude # 1 asked while I was shaking violently

And I looked at him an said " of course why would you ask such a weird question?" as I simply got up from the floor and annoyingly said "ugh a guy can't trip with out someone yelling CPR!!!"

I quickly walked away leaving them all confused. I waited until I was a good three aisles away to start cracking up!

"hahahahaha Joel mission well done! Now it's Raquel's turn" we all looks at the nervous. Looking Raquel evilly

" ok Raquel you have to walk in it the changing room and wait two minuets and YELL there's no toilet paper in here! Now places camara action!" lea shooed raquel away

--------//;:4:76;(6:)5!(;)/53/$)63/$€%#|^#^%]}{}\^>>£^##£#\£#

Raquel's pov

I was soo nervous but after seeing what Joelly-kins had to do mine was lettinng me off easy! Soo I sucked up my pride and walked in to the room where mind you were alot of people around, and waited two mins brfor loudly yelling "THERE'S NO TOILTE PAPER IN HERE!!!!!!!!" I heard multiple gasps and laughs, ugh I like totally ruined my reputation!!!!!!!

I opened the door and walked out and looked at the waiting line and said "you might wanna wait a few mins befor using stall number three" I said shacking my head and kept walking

Sigh I can't believe I did that!

it was pretty funny tho lol

|^~|^%}\%#}\|%}{\^~|%|>

Lea's pov (Raquel's sister)

Oh no it's my turn crap I sooo exited not scared more of anxious exited, but the thrill is the best part right well let's see what this crazy chika got In her mind for me to do

"ok Lea now I want you to go and grab as many undergarments as you can and put then in a random old mans cart and then walk by him and look at his cart then look at him like he was crazy!" she better be shitting me at this moment

"you crazy?! What if the poor man has a heart attack?!" I cried

"I don't think so we did crazy things now so do you so go on I wanna see this!" Joel said

"don't try you luck pretty boy you might be my brother i'n law to be but I'll still kick ur ass any day!" I remarked with a smirk

"for the millionth time I let you win-" Lea interrupted him

"stop bickering! Now Lea go.. Shoo shoo look an old man go do ur thang!" she said to me

"fine"! I stomped off like the teen I am

I went i'n to the undergarments and grabbed a hand full of bras and panies. I slowly neared his cart as he was turned the other way and put all the things i'n his cart and walked away calmly.

Now time for some fun

I made a small circle and luckily I made it i'n time to see the hilarious look on his face when he saw what was i'n the cart!!! Oh my god that was priceless! His evey look even bigger cuz of the huge thick glassed and his jau hanging open it was plain LOL!

I composed my self and went i'n

I walked slowly like u was looking for things then I stoped by his cart and looked down an GASPED loudly catching the attion oh by passers

I looked up and said "your sick!!!" and looked at him like I was dicusted! And walked away quickly shacking my head

I looks at my group they were tearing up!

Looks like I did good :)

Orlandos pov

Looks like I'm next this should be fun

Lea looked at me and said "ok Orlando I wan you to do at least three"

"what why?! That's not fair!" I said shocked!

"cuz u love me...." awe I hate / love it when she does the puppy eyes! No I must stay strong! But she's just sooo ugh!

"fine I'll do it! I grunted

"yeppeeee! Now go up to a big looking security guard and....."

Five minutes later...

Wow she really want my ego down te drain... I thought as I walked to the sucurity guard

With out thinking I pushed him and said "so you back for more uh?! Didn't I say not to come here again?! Wait there I'll go get my shotgun! I pushed him gain and what i feared wil happen happened...he pushed me back dam him!

I immideatly started crying historically and ran away yelling "BUllY YOUR A BULLY!!!!!!" with my arms sawing i'n the air leaving him to think I'm a gay dumb ass sigh

Now off to the next task

I picked up a bra an walked up to big tough looking dude and tapped him on the shoulder

He turned around an I healed up the bra an asked" will this fit me? " i'n a serious voice

I thought he was gonna punch me at first but then again I'm not the best at reading people

"well honey why don't we go i'n to the changing room and try it on and take another few things off???" he said i'n a deep voice while he put a hand on my bicep and I went what the fuck!

I steped back and said "naw man I don't swing that branch!" sweating a lil

he sighed an said " too bad you had potential..."

"right......see ya!" and I legit ran off!

Ok now task three

I went to the intercom and said i'n an official voice "ladies and gentlemen I'm here to tell you that the world is ending!!!! And there is a sale i'n aisle two! Happy shopping!"

I walked away fast enough to see the faces of a few people that were like WTF?!

Ravens pov

Ok so Lea told me what to do, it noy that bad acually, considering the fact that im normally like that. what ever...

i redid my hair to make it look all emo first

then i started walking down the middle of the store pretending to be lost waiting for an employer to help me

in about five mins a dude walked up ot me and said " miss may I help you with anything ?" and I looked at him with happy eyes and he returned the smile

the it was all down hill for him cuz I started screaming at him "why mont you people leave me alone!?!? isn't making my life a misery enough for you the last thing I need is to also see you happy you.....you... JERK!!! " I raised my hand and smacked him across the face and dramatically exited

lea'

now that everyone has done there part it's my turn. and I'm waiting here whiles there in a lil group over there discussing what horrifying crap there wanna put me through ! well i guess I deserve it cuz it was hilarious watching them do all that shit!!!

I saw them walking towards me with smirks on their face oh shit this cant be good..

five min later

remember what I said about it not being good, well I was wrong it was terrible!

I thought was I asked down the crowded store looking for a couple

In a few mins I spotted a cute couple holding hand walking down a crowded aisle smiling happily, they won't be soon haha lets go ruin there night haha

i went back to lea and asked to look in to there minds to give me some info. then i I walked up to then and looked at the guy in disgust and looked at the girl who was confused

I said in anger " Lisa what the hell is going on?! is theis-" i gestured to their hands and said" your version of 'my car broke down honey I'll be a lil late kiss kiss" guess how I know her name, haha bless lea an her mind reading

the looked taken back then said "excuse me how do you know my name?!"

I looked flabbergasted "how do I know ur name?! well u didn't mind me knowing ur name when I was yelling it out in ur room loud enough for ur neighbors too here while we were screwing last night!!!!! u told me you loved me an only me but that's not the case is it?!" I yelled at her while looking at the guy

"I don't believe this!" the guy spoke up finally while letting go of her hand "Lisa you said that you had too much hw for me to come over how could you!?!?." he yelled

"baby you have to believe me I don't know her!!!"

"how can I trust you?! you.... you.... SLUT?!" she had tears in her eyes ok now it too far

I could feel my angel side spike, being a love angel and all i kinda feel like people that say there in love should mean it! like really ever heard of trust?! I mean how dare he?!

"hold it right there lil boy! now this was a test and sweet heart" I looked at the teary girl " he has failed! this was a test to see hoe strong couples relationships are. now answer this how many it e do you two say 'i love u' to each other?" I ask

"everyday " they answered simultaneously

I raised a brow questioningly at the guy "do me a favor and describe love."

it was Lisa's turn to talk "honesty, compassion, lust," she turned to the guy and put a hand on her hip "And last but not least trust."

"correct! now even tho you have never heard of me and the fact that you love her you would still let go of her hand and go against her rather than defend her against me and the at least as her what the situation is!? what's gonna happen the next time some blond bimbo comes up to u and says I has a great time last night? would u want to have he stay and let u explain or call u a slut and walk out?! think about how to make ur relation ships better guys u need to rely on each other to fall back on think about it and talk it out. " I turned and walked out leaving them stunned

as I researched the exit I felt a arm snake around my waist

"looks like u did the job of a love angel with out even morphing eh" he whispered in my ear.

I smiled " ya guess I did"

"you did great." Orlando said

We got to the car with the rest of the gang behind us, i was going to reply when an intent force hit me an collapsed and sent me in to a vision....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 926 28
To say, if someone were to ask you to say your life from highschool to now in four words in this book it would be: Crazy bitches and tits. You were o...
1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
50.6K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...
631 23 19
"I fucking love you." "I fucking love you more." ***************************************** Whitney Anderson has to be babysat for three months straig...