We meet again....

Hey people of the world

I'm here wondering what to write but you people wont give me much feed back so yaaa....

Btw the stranger is a werewolf not a vampire...

Anyway my aunt is flying in from Canada so my week is like totally booked and won't have that much time to update.

Oh and should I like complete the flash back or spread them through out the story and make it a mystery?!?

{^•^}

(this part has sexual activity please only go on if you are of age)

You've been warned now go and pick the right path...lol B.S

Summers Pov :

Waiting for the cement to hit me and to escape this world hopefully fast but the pain never came instead I felt myself land in something soft and warm. I opend my eyes and realized I was sitting on a extremely large, gray, black dog or whatever that thing is!

Not a second later did I notice that I was laying on a person! An extremely hot person, really I'm pretty sure that I was sweating. But looking down I noticed that he was vary toned! Then I saw him smirking at me when he saw I was starring at him. coming to my mind I got up and sprinted to the first direction I saw, the woods how Ironic.

All I could see was trees and darkness which is vary familiar for some reason, pushing the thought out of my head I struggled to keep from falling.

Not a second later I saw a man, no a boy about 17 in the distance. But that didn't keep me from my goal, i was about to turn an go to the other direction until I saw who it was, the guy from my dreams!!!

Apparently he saw me and well next thing I know is that I'm pushed down on the ground while he Is looking down at me smiling.

"Iv already warned you i would come and you shouldn't have ran away from me, so now I have every right to beat the shit out of you for not following direct orders! And don't you dare think I'm gonna hold back so you get what you deserve" he said it while keeping eye contact. What the hell?! who was this bastard and what the hell was he talking about?!? All I saw In his emerald eyes was cruelty and hate, they looked like they were ice cold. I knew he wasn't lying but I wasn't planing on liking what he had planed.

He saw the look on my face and smirked " that's right be afraid,-" he came closer "vary afraid"!!

"let's see what can I do that will hurt you so much that you'll sit in a corner and cry for days.... Ah! I know this gets every girl to cry! But we need to get back first" he got up but I did not and that got him mad!

"look you little bitch you better get up or I'll drag you!" I got up an wasn't fast enough so he grabbed my hair and pulled me!

By the time I got to a creepy little cabin I was cut up, tiered of screaming and I was crying and didn't have any fight in me. My head was pounding and I had multiple bruises due to him hitting me every time I fought back or even said something! We entered the house and I saw more slaves who looked at me with sorrow in there eyes.they were both about to come to me when he interrupted.

"don't you dare! She was told the rules and she didn't listen so she will go through the same routine as the rest! Not a word unless you also want to end up where she is going! Rachel if anyone disturbs me I will personally kill you !" they looked at me with tears in their eyes, especially Rachel but looked at her in a way that told her that it'll be ok even though I didn't know...

"yes master" she replied

Were in his room now and he was circling me as if he were hunting his pray.

"look I'm not-" he appered In front of me and pushed be on to the bed!

"the more you speak the worse the experience will get..."

"what experience"? I asked

"you'll see" he said in pure evilness! He slid his hand down to knee and slid it up to my thigh and i have a vary good feeling it wasnt gonna stop there!

My eyes widened and I gasped.

"what are you doing get away from me!" I thrashed under him! He put more weight on me and said"this olny makes this more entertaining for me."

"no please, just leave me alone!"

"yeah beg, beg for yourself!" he laughed while he tore of his shirt reviling perfectly toned abs, then he crashed his lips on mine. He licked my lower lip demanding entrance which I did not grant him of course!

"kiss me back or I'll make you regret you were born!" without letting me have any say he began kissing me again and this time I let him because any sign of rebelling would earn a punch to the gut.

He got tired of his make out section and began to take my shirt off! In a quick motion he had both my shirt and bra off and on the floor.

(we all know what happened after that........ Ya

I heard a noise, like a window breaking. Next thing I know is that this guy was pulled off me and thrown against a wall!

The person that came In from the window was facing the other direction and holding the guy against the wall and I passed out before I could even see my saver...