Out clubbing

Hay guys heers the second part 2

5 votes for the next chapter

Vote comment and stuff

Tell me what u guys want to read about cuz im just doin watev so pleazzzz tell me luv u all srry bout all the spelling errors:P

xoxoxo XD

Chapter 2

It's last period and were counting down to summer that's seconds away 5.......4......3.....2.....1.....and shouts and screams that give you goosebumps erupted from every corner, me, I wasn't to happy the more I stayed home the more I get to listen to my damm parents fighting! Everyone ran out the class to hit the beach or visit family. Everyone was long gone accept me and Orlando that is.' This is my chance ' I went up behind him quietly an just as I was about to tap him on the shoulder he spins around on his heel an is faceing me. His deep blue eyes were looking straight at me. My mouth was hanging open unable to make a word 'shit I'm such an Idiot why didn't I think about what I was gona say!!!'

The teacher wasn't in the room an for some reson that was making me feel at unease.he looked at me from bottom to top n then when he noticed I wasn't gonna talk his face turned into a arrogant smirk

"hey do you want to go get something to eat?"

What ? WHAT the hottest guy ever just asked me out!!! What do I say?!?! Omg I have a boyfriend, an I'm not gona act like a slut, hell no I'm-

I felt something viberate in my pocket."hold that thought" I pulled out mt phone

One new message

Jack: hay babe like you know im gona be in Canada for the whole summer...so what I'm saying is .... I hate all this emotional stuff, were through. And Victoria just asked me out!:) see ya!!!

I felt my eyes water up then I anger like something just snapped. Who did he think he is! That low life didint even have the nerve to tell me to me face!ugh I feel like throwing something!!!! iv got to get my mind off this I'm not starting my summer of by getting dumped! I turned around and looked him square in the eye his face looked knowing as of he new exactly what happend.

"ya let's go get something to eat,matter of fact let's go to the club down the block." without another word I grabed his hand an pulled him all the way to his car an he quietly followed again like he new more than he's suppose to. Another thing is his hands are freezing cold but I'm to pissed to give a shit. Once I got to his car-" how do you know this is my car" his face 'what the hell' wrightn all over it. I just shrugged as I was gettin into the passenger seat.

We've been driveing in silence for a minuet until he ruined it.

"so what happened to you at class, I mean the change of attitude an sudden need to go clubbing"

I turned to look at him his eyes were straight ahead on the road

Why not tell him, ya tell the strange dude that your suddenly taking clubbing with you. hahaha... No I barely know this dude I'm not gona just lay my life story in front of him!

" no reson I just wanted to-" in the blink of an eye his face was centimeters away from me! Personal space much?!?! I can feel his cool on my face,oh my god, does my breath smell ok?!?i felt the heat rise in my cheeks. I was about to check but then the second I met eyes with him I was in a trance. Couldn't think couldn't move just listen.

"don't lie to me" he said, his lips skimming my ears, his cold breath sending shivers down my back. "Now again, what happened to you today. Start from the beginning". Then I told him what happened all day today in detail.