The Galaxy dragon, blue drago...

By ChristianCalo22

(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. bu... More

(Y/N) info
Sacred gear info
Harem
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17 season 1 finale
Arc 2: Season 2.
(S2) chapter 1
(S2) chapter 2
(S2) chapter 3
(S2) chapter 4
(S2) chapter 5
(S2) chapter 6
(S2) chapter 7
(S2) chapter 8
(S2) chapter 9
(S2) chapter 10
(S2) chapter 11
(S2) chapter 12
(S2) chapter 14
(S2) chapter 15 season 2 finale
Arc 3: Season 3
(S3) chapter 1
(S3) chapter 2
(S3) chapter 3
(S3) chapter 4
(S3) chapter 5
(S3) chapter 6
(S3) chapter 7
(S3) chapter 8
(S3) chapter 9
(S3) chapter 10
(S3) chapter 11
(S3) chapter 12
(S3) chapter 13
(S3) chapter 14
(S3) chapter 15
(S3) chapter 16
(S3) chapter 17 season 3 finale
ova chapter
Arc 4: season 4
(S4) chapter 1
(S4) chapter 2
(S4) chapter 3
(S4) chapter 4
(S4) chapter 5
(S4) chapter 6
(S4) chapter 7
(S4) chapter 8
(S4) chapter 9
(S4) chapter 10
(S4) chapter 11
(S4) chapter 12
(S4) chapter 13
(S4) chapter 14
(S4) chapter 15
(S4) chapter 16 season 4 finale

(S2) Chapter 13

10.2K 161 94
By ChristianCalo22

At the occult research clubroom rias, her peerage and kuroka are preparing to go at the summit in the school.

Rias: Alright everyone ready. Said with a smile.

Then everyone nodded.

Rias looks at gasper who is in the box.

Rias: Gasper I want you to stay here, I don't want if you accidentally use your power ok. Said with a smile.

Then he pop out the box.

Gasper: Yes, ma'am. Said with a nervous look.

Rias: Don't worry koneko and kuroka will keep you company. Said with a smile.

They nodded.

Koneko: Don't worry gaspy, me and my sister will keep you safe. Said with a smile.

Kuroka: So don't worry. Said with a smile.

He smiled and nodded.

Then (y/n) came towards him and bends down to his level. Hands him a game.

Y/N: Here you can have this to entertain yourself. Said with a smile.

That made him smile and grabs the game.

Gasper: Thanks (y/n). Said with a smile.

Then (y/n) pulled out his paper bag.

Y/N: Your gonna need this too. Said with a smile.

Gasper: Sweet, thanks. Said with a smile.

Then (y/n) pet his head.

Y/N: I know that you are still nervous gasper, but I promise you that I will help whatever I can for you to be brave. Said with a smile.

He smiled as well and nodded.

Skip.

At the meeting room.

In the round table on the left side is sirzechs with grayfia behind him and serafall with comet behind her, sona and tsubaki is there by the wall. On the one by the windows there is michael with irina behind him. On the right side is azazel and vali behind him and by the wall.

Then they heard a knock, then the door opened and revealed rias along with her peerage and xenovia sees irina and irina face her away with that made xenovia sad. Then (y/n) enter and looks at vali who is looking at him and the two of them are staring at each other with serious looks and figuring out who will strike first. Issei looks between them and gets nervous by the way his brother and vali stare at each other.

Then they stood where sona and tsubaki are and (y/n) stood beside sona.

Sirzechs: Everyone is here. This is my sisters and her servants, they are the ones who fought kokabiel a few days ago. Said with a smile.

Michael: Yes. I would like to personally thank you for stopping him. Said with a smile.

Azazel: I like to apologize for that fairy reject did, he was out of control. Said with a smirk.

That got (y/n) to narrow his eyes with a serious look by the way azazel is speaking.

Sirzechs: Now that everyone is here, let the summit begin. Said with a smile.

Outside of the academy.

There are armies of angels, devils and fallen angels troops standing by in case to protect their leaders.

Back at the meeting room.

Rias and sona giving their report at their battle against kokabiel and showed a magic screen recorded in the battle.

(A/N: I don't know how did they recorded but I saw in the series a magic screen disappeared in that part.)

Then the screen disappeared.

Rias: The rest of the details regarding the incident between kokabiel and my household can be found on my official report. Said with a neutral look.

Sona: I sona sitri as a witness can confirm the veracity of the report given by lady gremory. Said with a neutral look.

Sirzechs: Thank you, that will be all. Said with a smile.

Then serafall looks at them.

Serafall: Great job girls and you made me so proud sona. Said with a smile.

That made sona flinch a bit.

Then she and rias went the other's and sirzechs looks at azazel.

Sirzechs: Perhaps the leader of the fallen angels have an opinion of this. Said with a serious look.

Azazel: Kokabiel went rogue on his own without me noticing, therefore my thoughts on the incident are irrelevant. Said with a lazy smile.

Michael: So he acted on his own. Said with a neutral look.

Azazel: I didn't give him permission if that is what you are asking, but something tells me if that idiot knew I was here this town wouldn't be around and I already started to like this place. Said with a smirk.

That got issei to look at him with a anger look and (y/n) narrow his eyes with a serious look.

Sirzechs: Try to stay on topic if you please. Said with a serious look.

Azazel: I sent the white dragon emperor to deal with him and now he is frozen in the deepest part of hell, he won't bother you anymore. Said with a smirk.

Michael: What is troubling me about the attack is his motivation, it seems he was dissatisfied with his status quote. Said with a neutral look.

Azazel: Yeah, he was very angry that I decided to pull back my forces because of what happen, I'm not interested in war anymore. Said with a lazy smile.

Serafall: The seeds of discontent. Said with a serious look.

Azazel: Hmm. That behavior is an exclusive to my faction. Said with a smirk.

That made serafall a little mad and comet as well.

Sirzechs: Again I want you to stay on topic. Said with a serious look.

Azazel: Spare me with the chit chat, let's make peace and be done with it. Said with a lazy smile.

That got surprised looks from everyone except (y/n) who narrow his eyes with a serious look.

Y/N 'thought': The way he is acting it's like he is in a hurry to make peace. Said in his mind with a serious look.

D/N:<Agreed, he knows something and the other faction leaders don't.> Said in his mind.

Then everyone snap out.

Sirzechs: Well that is my attempt in the first place. Said with a neutral look.

Michael: I as well in agreement for peace. Said with a neutral look.

While they were speaking, (y/n) glances outside by the window by a sudden sensation close to the old school building.

Y/N 'thought': A magic portal just opened close to the old school building and it's not either by the three factions. Said in his mind.

D/N:<Don't worry partner everything will be fine.> Said in his mind.

At the old school building.

A number of magicians floats to the old school building. But before they enter.

???: My oh my, what do I have here. Said.

They all look at tiamat in her human form standing by a tree branch.

Tiamat: I don't remember you magicians invited in the summit or be here. Said with a serious look.

The magicians shake in fear at the dragon king.

Female magician: But how, it's impossible to be detected we made a spell for that. Said with a fear look.

Tiamat: That is true but I was here before you all showed up. Said with a serious look.

They were surprised by what she said.

Female magician 2: It doesn't matter let's take her down. Said with a serious look.

Then they fire magic beams attack but tiamat block them with ease.

Tiamat: Big mistake. Said with a serious look.

Then her body surrounded by blue aura.

Inside the clubroom.

Kuroka looking outside seeing tiamat fighting the magicians.

Kuroka: Looks like we got univited guest and tiamat is handling them. Said with a serious look.

Koneko standing beside gasper who is in the box.

Koneko: They maybe here for gaspy. Said with a neutral look.

Kuroka nodded.

Kuroka: Yes they are because of his power, they are going to use him to attack on the summit. Said with a serious look.

Then she looks at her little sister.

Kuroka: We have to be careful. Said with a serious look.

Koneko nodded.

Then above the ceiling a orange magic circle appeared and more magicians appeared and both sisters get ready to fight.

Female magician: Well look at this the ex-stray devil kuroka. Said with a smirk.

Female magician 2: I never expect to see her here, but it doesn't matter we will need the vampire. Said with a smirk.

They were ready to fight and gasper is inside the box. Then before they attack a magician crashes through the window and hit the other magicians and they see tiamat entering through the window.

Tiamat: You magicians are so pathetic to think that you can beat me. Said with a serious look.

The magicians shake in fear.

Female magician: How did you know, no one can sense us by the spell we cast. Said with a fear look.

Tiamat smirk.

Tiamat: That's because my master the galaxy dragon anticipated something like this and he made a small gamble to put me outside of this building to guard in case that someone came for the little vampire. Said with a smirk.

That got them shocked that the blue dragon emperor anticipated this and summoned her to protect them.

Kuroka and koneko were surprised that their boyfriend summoned her to protect them and smiled that he cared for them and give them back up.

Tiamat: Now then, I think it's time I put you all down. Said with a serious look amd her body surrounded by blue aura.

Then she attack them with her ice attack and hit some of them, kuroka use her power, then hit them and disappeared, koneko use her rook strength to punch the one who was about to escape.

Tiamat: All clear now. Said with a serious look.

Kuroka: Yes, for now and thank you for helping us tiamat. Said with a smile.

Tiamat: It's not a problem, (y/n) was the one summoned me and he really cared the two of you and you two little vampire. Said with a smile.

They smile and gasper who pop out of the box smile as well.

Kuroka: Something tells me that you have a crush on him too. Said with a smirk.

That got tiamat to blush.

Tiamat: I-I.... Before she could say.

Kuroka: You don't need to worry tiamat we have no problem sharing him. Said with a smile.

That got her surprised.

Tiamat: Really. Said with a surprised look.

Kuroka and koneko nooded.

Kuroka: Yes and don't worry about it. Said with a smile.

Koneko: He is kind, caring and not a pervert like his brother. Said with a smile.

That got her to smile.

Tiamat: I need to think about it. Said with a smile.

Kuroka: We understand, but we better warn everyone before more show up. Said the last part with a serious look.

Tiamat nodded and summons her magic circle and she, kuroka and koneko who is carrying gasper who is inside the box and left.

Back at the meeting room.

While tiamat started her battle.

The leaders speaking.

Michael: God and the past four devil king's are gone and some of our war general as well. Said with a neutral look.

That made asia sad and issei looks at her with a worried look and xenovia sees irina with a sad look.

Xenovia 'thought': It seems they told you irina. Said in her mind with a sad look.

Azazel: Although there are three guys here who are not part of our stand off, have the power to change the world. The red dragon, the white dragon and the blue dragon emperor's. Said with a lazy smile.

That made the certain dragon wielders, issei gets nervous, (y/n) and vali looks at each other.

Azazel: I would like to hear their thoughts?. Said with a lazy look.

Vali: What I want is to fight strong opponents, like the blue dragon emperor for example. Said with a smirk of excitement.

That made (y/n) narrow his eyes with a serious look.

Azazel: You don't need a war to find strong opponents. Said with a lazy look.

Vali: I suppose. Said with a neutral look.

Then azazel looks at (y/n).

Azazel: What about you blue dragon emperor?. Said with a smirk.

That got everyone to look at him and sona, tsubaki, akeno, xenovia, serafall and surprisingly irina looks at him with worried look.

Y/N: For me I'm not interested in war. I will always desire peace, but if anyone dares oppose it then I will take anyone down even if it takes everything I got to protect and spent time with the ones I love. Said with a serious look.

Then he smiled.

Y/N: I know there are some of you that understands that. Said with a smile.

That made sirzechs, grayfia, michael rias, issei and asia smile of his answer. Comet smirk and gained his respect by his answer. Sona, tsubaki, akeno, xenovia, serafall and irina smile at him that he doesn't want war and wants protect those he love.

Azazel smirk.

Azazel: That is a noble answer from you, I'm impressed. Said with a smirk.

Then he looks at issei.

Azazel: So what about you red dragon emperor?. Said with a lazy smile.

Issei: I don't know?. Said with a confused look.

Azazel: Then let me give you a hint. Said with a grin.

That got his attention.

Azazel: If we go to war you won't have your way with rias gremory. Said with a perverted grin.

That got issei surprised.

Azazel: But if we make peace then you will do her all you want and focus on repopulate the race. Said with a perverted smile.

That got him shocked went to that idea and rias and asia blush at this. Sona, tsubaki blush at the idea with (y/n), akeno lick her lips at this idea as well, xenovia with a neutral look and thought of the idea, irina blushing of the idea with (y/n), serafall smile a little by the idea. Comet looks at azazel with a serious look speaking 'I'm going to kick his ass'.

Issei: I WANT PEACE SO I CAN DO RIAS!!. Yelled with a perverted smile.

Then suddenly they all felt a killer intent targeting him and azazel. Then everyone looks at (y/n) with a serious look and a black aura around his body. That made issei pale and azazel sweat a little.

Y/N: I think that is enough of this idea of yours azazel or I'm gonna kick your ass. Said with a serious look.

He pale a little.

Vali looks at him a little surprised.

Vali 'thought': Another good thing that he is not a pervert like the red dragon emperor. Said in his mind with a little surprised look.

Albion:{Yes good thing, I remember the time when ddraig spied on tiamat on the hot springs on a mountain and let's just say (d/n) beat him into a bloody pulp that it took a full year to recover. In that time I was far away until he cool off.} Said in his mind with a little scared tone.

That got vali widen his eyes a little.

Vali 'thought': Remind me to never be on his bad side. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Albion:{Roger that.} Said in his mind.

Then (y/n) calms down and issei shake his thoughts.

Issei: W-Well I want peace as well and help my friends with my own strength. Said with a serious
look.

That got his brother to smile, rias and asia smile at him as well.

Then michael looks at issei.

Michael: Red dragon emperor, I believe you want to ask something to me. Said with a neutral look.

Issei took a deep breath and looks at him with a serious look.

Issei: It's about asia and why did you banish her?. Said with a serious look.

That made everyone surprised except vali.

Issei: I want to know why you banished  her she believed in god her whole life. Said with a serious look.

Michael: After God died, only his System remained. You could call it a force that controls protection, mercy, and Miracles. I am just barely keeping it running, so I had to remove all those who could cause it to malfunction. Said with a sad look.

Then (y/n) step forward.

Y/N: So that's why asia can heal devils and fallen angels. Said with a serious look.

He nodded

Michael: We are maintained by the devotion from our adherents. We must remove any elements that could possibly harm our System. It effects the system and it threatens our survival. Said with a sad look.

Then xenovia steps forward.

Xenovia: And that is why I share the same fate as asia, if some knew of his death it will affect even worse. Said with a neutral look.

Michael: Yes that is true, I didn't have a choice but to exile you and miss argento. I beg your forgiveness. Said with a sad look.

That got irina surprised.

Irina 'thought': She didn't betray us but got exile by knowing the truth. Said in her mind with a surprised look.

Xenovia: I accept your apology, lord michael. But I'm satisfied with my life as a devil. Said with a smile.

That got rias and her peerage to smile and (y/n) as well.

Then xenovia made a sad look.

Xenovia: But I'm sad of the other believers. Said with a sad look.

That made irina even more surprised.

Asia: There is no need to worry lord michael, I'm satisfied with my life as well. I got a family to care for me and a brother to look up to. I'm happy as a devil as well. Said with a smile.

Michael: Both of you are forgiving spirits and I'm greatfull. Said with a smile.

Everyone smiled except azazel and vali.

Azazel: That's right isn't she the girl that one of my subordinates try to take her sacred gear. Said with a smirk.

That got rias and her peerage except asia, to look at him with a serious look.

Issei: Yeah, that woman tried to take her sacred gear and killed her, because she wants to be like you. Said with a serious look.

That got azazel to look at him.

Azazel: Naturally I will take full responsibility and so to atone I will satisfy you any way I can. Said with a serious look.

Issei: HOW!?. Yelled with a serious look.

Rias: Issei. Said with a worried look.

Before anything happen (y/n) suddenly sense a familiar presence and looks at the door that got sona's attention.

Sona: Something wrong (y/n)?. Said with a worried look.

That got everyone's attention and looks at him while he looks at the direction of the door.

Y/N: Tiamat. Said with a serious look.

Everyone got confused at first but suddenly a blue magic circle appeared and came tiamat along with kuroka and koneko who is carrying gasper who is in the box.

That got everyone surprised at this.

Then (y/n) walks towards them.

Y/N: So they came?. Said with a serious look.

Everyone is confused except tiamat, kuroka and koneko.

Tiamat: Yes some magicians came to use gasper to attack on the summit. Said with a serious look.

That got everyone shocked.

Sirzechs: What do you me-. Before he could finish his sentence.

The ones who sense is the leaders, vali, (y/n), issei, kiba, xenovia and irina.

The the saw a orange glow outside and at the sky a orange magic circle appeared above and then hundreds magicians appeared and started to attack all the guards and make them disappeared.

Everyone in the meeting room seeing this is surprised.

Issei: What is going on?. Said with a surprised look.

Y/N: We are under attack. Said with a serious look.

Then he looks at azazel.

Y/N: Alright azazel tell us everything you know now. Said with a serious look.

That got him surprised.

Azazel: What do you mean by that?. Said with a little surprised look.

Y/N: What I mean is you knew something about this and you put this peace summit so you can focus on the ones who are about to come out of hiding now. Said with a serious look.

That got him surprised and everyone else as well.

Azazel: Alright fine and yes I knew of them but I didn't knew they will attack us now. Said with a serious look.

Sirzechs: Then tell us. Said with a serious look.

Azazel: I'll start at the beginning I began collecting data on sacred gear and prepare something I heard some rumors about a mysterious faction that wants nothing but to destroy us. Said with a serious look.

That got everyone except vali and (y/n), surprised.

Y/N: So you knew about this mysterious factions and didn't tell us from the beginning. Said with a serious look.

Azazel: I didn't because we may have spies within our society and don't know who so I couldn't risk it. Said with a serious look.

That got him to admit that he was right.

Y/N: So do you know what faction is?. Said with a serious look.

He nodded.

Azazel: They call themselves the khaos brigade. Said with a serious look.

That got everyone shocked.

Azazel: They gather anyone including rogues as well. Said with a serious look.

That got everyone surprised.

Y/N: Do you know who is their leader?. Said with a serious look.

Azazel: Yes and actually you already met that person. Said with a neutral look.

That got him and everyone surprised.

Then he narrow his eyes.

Y/N: What are you talking about I never side with them if that is what are you talking about. Said with a serious look.

Azazel: That's not what I meant you already met that person five years ago and a few days ago. Said with a neutral look.

That got him surprised.

Y/N: Wait you mean the girl named ophis is the leader. Said with a surprised look.

When he said that name sirzechs, grayfia, serafall, comet and michael look at him with shocked looks and rias and her peerage except issei, asia and xenovia who are confused, we're shocked, then sona, tsubaki, akeno, koneko, kuroka and tiamat shocked at this.

He looks at everyone.

Y/N: Why are you looking at me like I somehow survived or something. Said with a confused look.

Sirzechs: (Y/N), she is the Infinite Dragon God the Ouroboros Dragon. Said with a serious look.

That got him shocked to the core.

Y/N: You mean to tell me that she is the dragon of infinite void that can just vaporize me with just a flick of her finger and she is the leader of the group. Said with a shocked look.

The leaders nodded.

Michael: We need to take care of this problem outside. Said with a serious look.

They see the magicians attack the building but a magic shield protect the building.

Y/N: We need to act now. Said with a serious look.

Sirzechs: Agreed. Said with a serious look.

Rias: We need to deal with those magicians. Said with a serious look.

Serafall: Yeah and how dare they I'm the only magical girl. Said with a serious look.

That made everyone sweat drooped.

Comet: This is not the time for your child fantasy serafall. Said with a neutral look.

She then pout.

Y/N: We need to attack the ones in the sky. Said with a serious look.

Sirzechs: Agreed, can you decrease their numbers?. Said with a serious look.

He glances at him and smirk.

Y/N: Leave it to me. Said with a smirk.

Then he looks at tiamat.

Y/N: Let's go tiamat. Said with a smirk.

She smirk as well.

Tiamat: My pleasure. Said with a smirk.

Then he turns to his dragon force form summons his sacred gear and tiamat her dragon wings, then they fly through the window. Comet looks at them and then to serafall.

Comet: I'm going to help them. Said with a serious look.

She nodded.

Serafall: Please be careful and watch each other's back's. Said with a serious look.

He nodded.

Then he turns to his own silver dragon force form but with wings and tail.

(A/N: Imagine like the stardust dragon wings and tail.)

Then he fly away after them.

Vali seeing this he summons his sacred gear.

Vali: I can't let them have all the fun. Said with a smirk.

Then he flies after them.

Then outside the four of them fly through the magicians and they see them.

Then (y/n) and vali prepare to their balance breaker.

Y/N and Vali: BALANCE BREAK!!. Yelled in sync.

Then their bodies glow, vali white and (y/n) dark blue.

Albion:{VANISHING DRAGON....} Yelled.

D/N:<GALAXY DRAGON....> Yelled.

Both dragon's:{<BALANCE BREAKER!!.>}. Yelled in sync.

The glow disappeared and revealed both of them in their balance breaker.

Y/N: Let's go!. Yelled.

They all charge at the magicians.

Unknown to everyone that the mysterious shadow figure is looking at the battle and looks at (y/n).

???: Good luck son you gonna need it, but if more show up I will interfere. Said with a serious look.

End chapter.

A/N: I hope you readers enjoy this chapter and please vote if you liked it.

P.S: The next chapter is the moment you all been waiting for who is this mysterious shadow figure?.

P.S.S: Please don't comment anything at all about the mysterious figure it will be revealed in the next chapter and it will be a long one.

Peace out readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 4.4K 33
"Did you think after everything you have done to me i would come back?" "All the Pain and Suffering you let them do was Inconvenient for you." "Bec...
2.3K 94 7
A boy named Akira, being safe from death at the moment of a deadly blast, almost ate his whole body. Then he arrives from land Element Nation into a...
27.6K 581 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...
89K 1.9K 25
y/n was a normal kid he didn't stick out much in school and kept to himself that was until a devil, and a dragon approached him