𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 | 𝐤𝐦𝐬...

Od lady_arisa

ON EDIT "I like you." "Well,i don't." "I won't give up." "Good luck then,Kim Myungsoo." COMPLETED ON 2015 - H... Viac

start
angel
curiosity
saviour
special
rivals
man in love
obstacles
festival
inception
stolen
issues
day-out
minor
nightmare
avoidance
torment
shameless lie
insanity
liar
fool
who
still
Side Story: First Meeting
truths
capture
juliette
romeo
after
LASTROMEO2

special chapter: behind the scenes

6.2K 129 27
Od lady_arisa

Special Chapter! I have always wanted to do a chapter like this!

Just read it and find out what does it mean by 'Behind The Scene of my Book,Last Romeo' !

I hope you do understand what i am writing here! Hehehe

Enjoy!

Ah Ri

I took a glance at the man who is sitting opposite of me.He had his legs crossed and his sharp eyes concentrating on the papers in his hands. His lips slightly moving one at a time whenever he read his parts.

It has been over 2 and a half hours in this silence.Feeling fidgety and pressured as the ticking produced by the clock was the only source of sound around us and plus the pattering of raindrops on  the window.

I have tried to focus on my own dialogue papers but it won't work.It is suppose to be my photo shoot for my new upcoming solo album,but they had to postponed it since they said the filming has to be ended first. UGH.

"Myungsoo~!" i sang-attempting to disturb him,

"Not now,Ah Ri." he was too preoccupied and i gotta admit,he is so slow in memorizing drama dialogues.

I pouted; "You know it's suppose to be my album released today," i tossed my paper to the other end of the couch then slumps my body onto it,feeling pressured and stressed from all the words i'm seeing.

"And you do know it's our last episode for today?" he said-Myungsoo only spare me a short glimpse before went back to his paper,my forehead creased as well as my eyebrows.How dare he just ignore me like that!

Starting to get bored any seconds,i started to sings his band's songs-Last Romeo.Which is the title of our filming drama now-yet i am out of tune.

"Ah Ri,please,Just this once,"

He who took indication of noticing me finally only shot me a weird look,i ignored him and continued to sing his band's other songs.Starting from 'Be Mine', 'Paradise' and 'The Chaser'.

"Don't you have the longest paragraph than i do?" he interrupted me-causing me to finally stopped singing and look at him,

"It's way too easy,you don't have to memorizes every single detail.Just go with you common sense." i snorted.Went back to stared blankly at the white ceiling above us.

Until i heard a low chuckles slipped from his lips,

"What is so funny Kim Myungsoo?" i glared;tilted my head to the side and just to see him smiling derisively,

"Common sense huh? See,that's what i loved about you most." he smirks;

"Oh yeah? What about my looks then?" i shot up from the couch,now fully facing him.

"Looks doesn't matter." he uttered bluntly.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as huffing to the other way.

"Come here," he beckons me with his hand lightly in the corner of my eyes,sighing; i obliged him and stood in front of him.

He pulls my hand towards him and in result making me sat on his lap;

"Say,why don't we go and get some Jjajangmyeon after the filming for today?"  he looked up at me;smiling innocently like he always does,now i know why he is the Visual face of his group.

My lips stretched into a wide smile,but that is until i realized we couldn't be much more fre than we could anymore.The paparazzi almost caught us on the day we just finished filming 'Last Romeo' on the way back home-together hand in hand.

"The Jjajangmyeon is far.." i mumbled-looking for excuses.

Of course,being L's nor you preferred him as Kim Myungsoo-the member of the popular yet international group,Infinite. I just wanted the best for him and not ruining his image if they caught us dating. Worst,he could lose fans.

"So? I got a car." he spoke-like it was the most obvious thing in the world,

"I know that,"

"But..?" he asked-rising one eyebrow at me again,his expression perplexed by my sudden action.

"Let's just,tell the Manager to get us food? That would be a great idea! You don't need to drive!" i cooed-brightening up as i found a good idea and at the same time we doesn't have to go out.

Myungsoo's eyebrows knitted together,confused again.

Just then,the door to our waiting room creaked opened.I stood up immediately from his lap and facing to whoever just open it.

"Guys,the filming starts in 10 more minutes.Get ready."

"A-alright,Manager-nim!" i grinned;she smiled and closed the door back. The crews and our both Managers knew we dated since 2 months ago.And so they decided to make us a drama so..you know,some people might ship us together or so.

"Come on,we need to get to the make-up artists," i was about to walk and get my paper from the sofa i sat earlier. But stopped when i felt his hand grabbed my wrist.

I looked down at him,his gaze piercing into mine intently,

"I get a feeling you don't wanna go out with me anymore," he weakly muttered,but loud enough for me to hear.

My heart beat's stops the moment he said that.It pained me to see such face he is making.The grip on my wrist tightened.I bit my lower lip and struggling to find for words when i couldn't even think one.

"Myungsoo, i-"

Before i could finish my words,the door shot opened again and our Manager's head poked out behind the door,

"Guys! I told you 10 MINUTES! Now come on! It is getting start!" she shrieked in panic.

"Coming." Myungsoo rose up to his feet-his grasp no longer on my hand.He walked heading to the door and left me alone without another word.

I could only stare at his back blankly until it vanishes behind those door.I sigh heavily;

Myungsoo have always been the type of a sensitive but yet a tenacious kind of person for a guy.I know he have the rights to ask me that because honestly,these past few weeks,i have been rejecting every kind of invitation from him-asking me out for dinner date and all,but the sake of his popularity,i can't just walk normally along the street of Seoul with him.

And he would be totally mad if this is just my excuse of avoiding one and every of his dates.

"3,2,1..Andd,Action!"

The moment our director gave us the cue,i started out with my act.

The part where Myungsoo kissed me.I know i should be happy by now but,at this time of situation where Myungsoo is mad at me? This is just gonna be plain awkward.

I do my best to smile the best ones as i stick on a herbal plaster right on top his band-aid.My heart is thumping crazily against my rib cage but i succeed in suppressing it down and hoping he could not hear it,

It was too sudden and i wasn't ready yet,when Myungsoo suddenly leans in forward and his lips planted right on mine softly.I was surprised,causing me to yelped and drew back.

"Cut! cut!" our director yelled again,

'Ah Ri! Focus! This is the last part!" he commanded-i only covered my lips with my own hands-and i bet my face must be flushed crimson right now.I nodded silently towards him.

But when my gaze went back to Myungsoo's ones,he only stared at me in silence and expressionless.I guess this going to took a while.

"Thank you for all the hard work!" i bowed down deeply around and throws my smiles to the crews who worked for us.

"Ah Ri,this is the schedule for tomorrow! Don't miss it out." my Manager handed me a piece of paper with tables and small words on it.

"Okay,got it." i faked a bitter smile as receiving it half-heartedly.Alright,Ah Ri. You can't be like this,do this for your fans! Hwaiting! i cheered myself as i was just done changing my role clothes back to my original one.

I glance around the changing room and did not caught his figure in.I decided to check his usual table where he put his things on it.But to my unluckiness,it is not there.Not even a single thing.

I bet he must have left early, i thought sadly.

And as soon as i was done with my changing,i exited the building of KBS Drama Studio by the back,not wanting a single fans nor desperate paparazzi waiting for me.When i opened the door to the back of the parking lot,i saw Myungsoo leaning onto his own car-zoning out as starring sightlessly onto the ground.

I blink;i dart my eyes around and not to see any of my van and the driver.Did they left without me?!

Myungsoo's eyes eventually landed on me,he regain his composure back,pulling out his both hands from the pockets of his jacket.I gulp down the lump in my throat and reluctantly walk towards him.

"I thought you left.." i mumbled,looking at him in the eye.

"I'm not going to leave you alone of course." the side of his lips pulled up-forming a gracious smile,

"Now get in,you need a lot of rest." he went over to the other side just to open the door of the car for me like he usually does as a perfect gentleman.I smiled and obliged him.

He walked around his car again and got in before finally starting the engine of the car.I took in a deep breath,i always loved how his car smelled like.Hey,i'm not a creeper,i just love how he smells like.

As we are driving along the night of the Seoul road,i couldn't help but to hating the silence atmosphere around us.In the role of the 'Last Romeo' drama tells that i hate awkward silence,and in reality i still do.

"About just now.." My voice trails off,

"Let's just talk about this when we got home,okay?" he cutted me-focusing on the street.I nodded silently again.

Are you all confused? Well,me and Myungsoo bought our own apartment.It's really up to us whenever we feel or wanted to just stayed at the apartment since we both have our own keys.No news or people knew about this of course,except for our managers and the rest of the Infinite members.

The moment we reached the apartment,Myungsoo got out of the car first and waited for me as extending his hand towards me.Automatically i placed my hand on top of his and he gave it a light squeeze.

We then walk hand in hand up to our place.

"Are you hungry?" i plopped down beside him on the bed as he was busy typing something in his own iPad device.I just got done with drying my hair with the hair-dryer and change into one of my pyjamas.Well,actually it's Myungsoo's favourite blue sweater that hung loosely on my figure.So i didn't have to wear any pants.He had taken a bath first before i do,and he changed into his usual black tank top and his grey trainee trousers.

"No,i'm fine." he smiled-opening his arms so i could lie down on his chest whilst he rested his chin upon my head.We both starring into the iPad screen and to see he was chatting with none other Nam Woohyun.

"Woohyun Oppa haven't sleep yet?"

I felt him shook his head even if i am not looking at him doing so,

"He also have drama to film along with Sungyeol hyung,remember?"

"Ahh,i do now." i nodded lightly,

"So are you going to tell me why are you avoiding my dates nowadays?" Myungsoo sighs;turning off the iPad and tossed it to the other side of the bed.

"Nowww~? But i'm tired." i whined as he wraps his strong arms around my waist from beneath me since i was lying on top of him.

"Yes,right now." he plants soft kisses on top of my head as he whispers into my hair.

"Fine," i huffs,shooting up from the bed and spun around,so i am now sitting and fully facing him.He did after me as well,

"I was just..afraid that,they might know you're dating the 'oh-so-lady-ah ri' [Her stage nickname] solo singer and turns out they might hated you and..." i couldn't finish my sentences,just by the thought of Infinite or him in a bad situation where fans don't want to accept him again terrifies me so much.

Myungsoo looked at me,listening attentively on every words i said.It took him a few seconds until he only laughs lightly.I glared at him;

"It is not funny." i snorted-pursuing my lips in annoyance.

"You're just afraid that they might hate me and i lose fans?" he questioned me again;i nodded once more.

"Come here you silly girl." Myungsoo scooted to me closer and pulls me onto his lap,although i was still frustrated when he could just laugh like i just said a dumb thing,i wrap my legs around his torso and he looked up at me,

"You're surprisingly sensible,you know?" he whispered against my lips,

I rolled my eyes, "Wow,Gee..Thanks a lot,Kim Myungsoo."

He snickered,snaking his arms around my waist and locked me in his embrace,

"I love it when you do that,babe." he smirks-giving a peck on my lips.

"Doing what?" i tilted my head to the side in confusion,

"You and your eyes."

"Pfft,oh please,Mr.Myungsoo." i scoffed-lightly gave a smack on his shoulders,

"But i'm telling you the truth," he uttered-rather blatantly,

"Who said you're lying?" i flash him a smirk.

"So are we okay now? Can we go on a date tomorrow?" he questioned me again,making me met his gaze in a pleading ones,

"I'm not sure,Manager-nim gave me a full schedule tomorrow." i mumbled-tired of thinking for tomorrow's activities.

"For your upcoming album? I understand," he smiled.Not just any smile,he gave me a kiddo smile but yet an eyes-smiles at the same time whilst his cheeks dimpled.Oh how i love it so much when he did that.

"You know," he licked his bottom lip and i realized he unhooked his arms around me but i found myself being pushed gently until my back felt a soft squishy thing hits it-the bed.

With him hovering above me,with only black tank top and yet that messy brown hair,just makes me and my heart getting a stroke and heart-attack,

"Remember when i said the last words in the end of the Drama earlier?" he gazed at me,

I seemed to think about if for a second,but then recalling the image where the 'Last Romeo' drama ended earlier.I nodded reluctantly,not pretty sure if he and i think about the same thing,

He smirks;

"Well, I can't really get enough of you,babe."

That is when i felt a warm pair of lips met my cold ones.

.

--

.

How was it guys! I know it sucks but i just really wanted to make this cute scenes of them! Hehe

Now all you gotta do is...well,i guess wait for the Last Romeo book 2?

Thank you for being an awesome readers and thank you those who stay tuned to my story 'till the end!

Credits goes to Votes and Comments for me! You guys are the love of my lives ;w;

See you until next book! Please stay tuned!

Adios!

Your stoopid author-nim,

ℒℴѵℯ❤,

Arisa

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

107K 6.2K 22
[completed] Where Choi Jongho finds the autograph of Kang Yeosang in his school locker. started: 15.09.2019 ended: 19.12.2019 edited: ? [Rankings] #1...
9.2K 532 11
Call me selfish. But this is my time...my only time to call you mine. - Jisoo I don't know who I am. But in spite of not knowing the truth, I found...
74.7K 3.5K 20
Taehyung"Don't ever try to escape or I will do something you can't even dream of." Highest rank in: #1 vsoo(25/5/21) #1 bts (26/5/21) #1 kim jisoo(26...
3.3M 139K 55
"Let me simplify this for you, Y/N-shi," Jungkook says getting dangerously close, while he continues to ignore your eyes that shoot dangers. "You do...