Alpha Xavier ✔️

נכתב על ידי xXxWhitelipsxXx

(Book 1) Highest Tag Rankings: Self identity #1, July 11 2018. Werewolf Romance #7, September 26 2018 Female... עוד

Welcome Readers: Dedication
Authors Note: A New Story
All Rights Reserved
Concepts of Werewolf Genre
Part One: The beginning
Chapter I: Oblivious
Chapter II: Similar to me?
Chapter III: Curiosity kills
Chapter IV: Cold Eyes
Chapter V: Another one?
Chapter VI: Darkness
Chapter VII: Lifeless fire
Chapter VIII: Breaking Bones
Chapter IX: Memories
Part Two: Self Identity
Chapter X: Blood Ties
Chapter XI: Family Heritage
Chapter XII: Full Moon
Chapter XIII: A Ceremony?
Chapter XIV: Like Mother, Like Daughter
Chapter XV: Hello, Mate.
Authors Note: creating a book series and shoutouts
Chapter XVI: Cards Down
Chapter XVII: The Twelfth Night
Chapter XVIII: Number 25
Part Three: Strength
Chapter XIX: The Hunt
Chapter XX: Earthquake
Chapter XXI: Autumn Leaves
Chapter XXIII: The Silvermoon Pack
Chapter XXIV: Fever
Chapter XXV: Gone
Chapter XXVI: Shadows
Chapter XXVII: Past Encounters
Chapter XXVIII: Revelations
Chapter XXIX: A Young Boy
Chapter XXX: Reunion; Part I
Chapter XXXI: Reunion Part II
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE: Editing & Bonus Chapters

Chapter XXII: Past Trauma

5.6K 205 1
נכתב על ידי xXxWhitelipsxXx

A/N: not edited. If you are not following my Instagram account wattpad_e.rose, I posted a photo along with a small description of the second book in this series and a couple of sneak peeks of what is to come.
This book will most likely be completed by December, and the second book already has multiple chapters completed which will be released on the 14th of December, or the 15th of December, depending on your location. Here is a sneak peek. (Photo above).
If you want to read some of the snippets, please go to wattpad_e.rose on Instagram and follow for future updates 🧡

This chapter is dedicated to ACharismaticBeing 
Thank you for all your votes and for following 🧡

"Jack Wilson is going to be her doctor not you." Xavier teethed out towards Matías.

"I suggest you shut up, Alpha. You don't know who I am and what I am capable of. You think you're some high and mighty Alpha, but you're not. So many of you are ridiculously egotistical it does my head in." His thick Columbian accent seethed into each word, his muscles flexing on his darker toned skin. The red flecks in his eyes waved as he held his power in. The wave length of it was like a tsunami to anyone who didn't have the capability of standing against something so strong.

"I will kill you if you dare to disrespect me." Xavier's eyes were obsidian, showing his beast.

"Stop acting like childish boys, You are both grown male wolves, act like it." Telula's voice held authority that stunned Xavier slightly. She was shorter than Isla, but this female wolf held a strong dominance. Xavier remembered his mates fight with her. A warrior like her would be a strong asset to have in a pack as well as being a great role model for future she wolves. Many of Xavier's pack she wolves adored the female warrior.

The gold from Matías' hands shined under the close proximity of Isla's body. Xavier just stared at the hands, growling under his breath. He didn't like this unmated male touching his mate, but Jack wasn't close to the pack at the moment as his sister and Jack went on a mini getaway alongside the Silvermoon's pack in a beach house.

Xavier watched his mate walk away. He couldn't help but find her skin so soft and delicate under his touch. He hadn't realised how soft a females skin was, he looked at his calloused hands, remembering holding her.

He heard the autumn leaves crunch under a heavier weight and looked up to see his mate gasping for air and was clawing at her throat, he rushed over and tried pulling her hands away from him.

Tears were streaming from her closed eyes. Her screams were incoherent, she ended up scratching Xavier deep with her claws being elongated from her natural nails. He didn't care though, he desperately tried to get her to wake up, and to keep her from clawing her throat anymore, finally she opened her eyes, only her hazel eyes were dull, she looked lifeless and his heart began to ache. His stomach dropped at the sight as he had no idea how something like this escalated.

She opened her mouth
"Who are you?"

Xavier's heart began to pound loudly.

"What do you mean Isla?" He broke out.

His shirt was now covered in her blood as he held pressure on the torn flesh of her throat.

"Why didn't you save me from him sooner." She choked out, tears filling her eyes.

Then the pounding noise stopped, he felt his heart ache badly to the point that he felt something wet drop as his eyes blurred over.

She began to pass out underneath him.

He felt his emotions withdraw as Matías and Telula ran towards them along with others he didn't recognise. They must've detected something with the bond of their alpha.

Xavier was pushed away as they placed her on a stretcher that comforted her body instead of the hard ground.

"Why didn't she recognise who I was?" Xavier questioned trying to focus on his mates health instead of the male.

"I believe it was PTSD." Matías and Telula said at the same time.

Xavier looked at them, "what do you mean?"

"Post Traumatic Stress Disorder." Matías stated.

"Yes I know what PTSD is, but I'm asking what caused it and triggered it. I have many other warriors that experience PTSD. They are strong men but I know they are triggered occasionally. Some of them committing suicide whilst the others are lucky to have their mate to lean on."

"Well, as a warlock hybrid we can look at what caused it however doing so is dangerous as it can cause them to relapse into the memory that caused it to begin with. So we choose not too. Perhaps she will confide in you or a psychiatrist. Do you have a wolf with a psychology degree?"

"Yes, we have multiple that attend to different needs."

"Once she is healed and awake, she should remember you fine. If she doesn't want to talk about it we will leave her alone. We will suggest the possibility of a psychiatrist, but let her have that idea on her own. We shall make a plan of it." Telula chipped in. She was rocking on the bottom of her bare feet. She didn't have the time to shower as she was on patrol. Her defence was still up as her wolf was antsy to protect her female alpha.

"Yes, that is a good idea Telula. I will take that into consideration. Please assign someone to Isla," Xavier paused before looking over to Matías, "preferably a strong female warrior, if you could?"

"Yes, Alpha Xavier." Telula bared a neck a little in submission as a sign of respect. "I apologise for Matías behaviour." She turned on her heel to leave.

"Lu, don't apologise to him." Matías scoffed.

Xavier growled at him raising his eyebrow for a challenge.

"Don't be stupid men." Telula yelled down the hall.
...........................................

She opened her eyes feeling hazy and felt sore. She groaned a little from the light but other than that her body felt great and replenished. 

"You're awake alpha." A female voice stated causing her to sit up quickly.

It was at this moment that her hearing began to strengthen and listen to the beeping of the heart monitor that was attached to her chest. Kelly stared at her with a worried look. The window behind her displayed morning daylight as the sun was rising.

"Yes, I am awake?" Her statement sounded more like a question.

"Shall I - Alpha Xavier - you?" Isla zoned out and didn't hear what Kelly said.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that for me?" She asked her.

"No worries Alpha, would you like me to get alpha Xavier for you?. I can tell the nurse to call his office for you." She gave her a warm smile.

"Uh, sure." She bit her lip. She didn't think she would see him again so soon after having their moment. Her stomach sank as her nerves kicked in. She let out a couple of deep breaths whilst Kelly went to see the nurse, and she felt her chest and stomach feel better with the calmer breaths.

"I am an alpha, there's nothing to be nervous about." She chanted to herself.

She did however wonder what happened.
One minute she was walking away and then finding herself on a hospital bed. She doesn't remember having any serious injuries from the attack.

Matías was the first to come in, afterwards was Telula.

"My favourite female warrior, how are you today?" She held out her hand for Tel to hold.

"I am good Alpha Isla." Tel replied to her as she grasped Isla's hands. Her hands weren't the smoothest but they were still soft, even though she could easily break someone's hand.

"Remember you don't need to call me alpha, I think of you as one of my closet friends." She scolded her jokingly.

"I'm glad to see that you're feeling better Isla." Matías displayed his neck in a quick manner before checking the IV drip that was placed into her arm.

"You're just getting a quick round of antibiotics to ensure you will have no infection. Your wounds were quite deep. I helped to heal some of the major tissue damage but as you know we can not heal bacterial infections as it is widespread and spreads quicker."

"Wait what damage, I don't remember sustaining anything major during that rogue attack?" She questioned him.

Did she imagine that whole moment between Xavier and herself?

She felt her cheeks warm up slightly at the thought.

Her heart ached and she could feel her beast tense and uncomfortable in the back of her mind. She felt her eyes blur momentarily.

"Excuse me, I'd like to have a moment alone with my mate." She could hear her males voice, which caused her heart to beat a little quicker.

Telula respected his request and excused herself, whilst Matías ignored him, which in return had Matías calling mercy as Telula dragged him by the ear and twisted his arm.

Anyone that watched how the two acted around each other could see that there was some form of chemistry between them.

She stared at her mate as his beard was scruffy with the stubble that accumulated over the past days.

"You had me worried, my little alpha female." He came up to her, his eyes flashing gold momentarily as his beast reflected in eyes showing that he was present. He kissed her on the forehead, stunning her for a minute.

"Was it all real Xavier?" She reached up for the hand that he rested on her cheek and placed her hand on top of his.

"Was what all real?"

"That you want to be with me?" She whispered with his close proximity.

"Yes Isla, you're my little alpha female and soon I hope you will be my Luna whether your pack combines with mine or you choose someone to succeed your position as alpha". Xavier's breath was minty. His hair damp. Muscles clenching under his tight button long sleeve.

Gold eyes flickered once again as he crashed his lips against her. Even after the first kiss they shared, she was still amazed by the softness of his lips, the texture was smooth and silky. Even though she had no experience, it just felt right and was easy for her to follow him. His tongue slipped in with ease, as he deepened the kiss. Climbing on top of her, running his hands underneath the hospital gown that she was wearing, his hands grazing her sides gently; causing goosebumps to rise along their skin as prickling shots of electricity raced through their blood. His affection affecting her body in every possible way. She noticed the way her hips were getting fuller along with her breasts and she knew he would feel it all.

His body was changing too. His muscles were tense and prominent, that didn't have to move much at all. His beast was ready to protect his female. She pulled away a little as she sucked on the bottom of his lip gently. Before letting go and looking into his eyes that were flickering with his wolf and himself. She could see in his eyes that her eyes were the same.

She knew what these urges were, soon she would be in heat and she hoped that they will both be ready for it.

© 2018 Emily. Rose. All Rights Reserved

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2M 82.9K 55
Scars... Some are worn on the outside and read like a book, others are hidden on the inside, unseen but shape every fabric of our being. Alpha Chris...
408K 15.7K 94
BEING EDITED. |Book One| For the past 3 years, she's been living a normal human life. Although she wasn't particularly happy, she preferred it more...
3.4M 117K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...
1.1M 37.4K 67
"So here I lay here in the cold, mentally shattered, physically broken, bleeding out and waiting for the sweet silence and darkness of death to come...