Secrets (On Hold)

By harlenashiper

Harry Styles is know as a player and the most popular guy in school. Alex Russo is known as the schools rebel... More

Secrets
Chapter 1~Alex's secret
Chapter 2~Harry's Secret
Chapter 3~Art class,Drama class
Chapter 4~Lunch, Party
Authors note
Chapter 5~Puke, Kiss
Chapter 6~Spill, Balloon
Chapter 7~Class, fun
Chapter 9~Walk in the park, Feelings?
Author's note~ Important
Chapter 10~ Argument, Fight
Chapter 11~Asshole, Space
Chapter 12~ Teasing Date, Feeding
Chapter 13~ Magician, Fuckface
Author's note/Read it
Chapter 14~ Dean, Rehearsal

Chapter 8~Mason's Secret, Hungry.

466 16 9
By harlenashiper

Alex's P.O.V.

"Alex, we're about to eat dinner!"My mom yelled.

"Okay!''I yelled back.

"I should go."Mason said.

"No, it's fine. You can stay if you want."I said.

"Are you sure?"He asked.

"Yea I'm sure."I smile. He nodded and followed me downstairs, once we entered the kitchen we saw my whole family sitting at the table already.

"Is Mason staying?"My dad asked.

"Yea."I say and sit down. We all soon started eating, to be honest I kind of wish Harry was here. We were having so much fun and we were actually getting along. Who knows when that's ever gonna happen again! Shit, I bet when I go back to school tomorrow, hes' gonna torture me again.

* * * *

"Excuse me, what time is it?"Mason asks.

"It's...10:00."Justin says.

"Uh...I have to go. Thank you for the lovely dinner."He quickly says and gets his stuff.

"What? Where are you going?"I ask.

"I have to go, see you tomorrow."He gives me a kiss on the cheek and leaves.

"You okay?"Harper asks.

"No."I sight."Why does he always run away?"

  I don't understand, everytime Mason and I hangout he always ends up leaving in a rush. I hate it because he never tells me why he leaves in such a hurry...you know what, no more bullshit. I'm going to follow him.

"Where are you going?"My dad asks before I leave.

"I'm going after him."I say and run down stairs. I was glad Harper desided to follow me because I didn't want to be alone with him once he found out I was following him.

"Mason! Wait."I yelled as I chased him.

"Alex, please. Leave...you need to leave!"He growls.

"No! I'm tired of you always running away, why do you always leave in such a rush?"I ask.

"I'll explain later but please just leave."He growls again.

"No! And could you stop growling."I say. Before he could answer something strange happened, He tuned aound so he wasn't facing me and he looked up at the moon. I soon realized that a lot of hair started to grow on his body, and then he started howling. Once he turned around to face Harpe and I, we both started screaming! Without noticing, I had cast a spell that was supposed to do something to Mason but failed to do so because my aim wasn't right.

"Please don't be scared."He pleaded.

"How can we not? You're a...dog?"Harper said.

"No, I'm not a dog."He sights."Now that you sort of know my secret I guess all I have to do is clearify what I am."

  I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life. He had hair all over his whole body, he had sharp teeth and his nose was different.

"I'm..I'm a warewolf." He's a what!?

"WHAT!"Harper yelled.

"Awsome"I smiled.

"Awsome?"Mason said confused.

"Yea, I mean it's so cool that you get to grow hair all over your body and stuff."I say.

"Well..."He trailed off."Now that you know my secret, mind telling me yours?"

Well shit.

"Alex, you can't tell him."Harper said."What if the council finds out."

"Uh..."I bit my lip."But you know and they haven't find out..I think it's going to be fine. He won't tell, ight Mason."

"Don't worry, what ever your secret is, I won't tell."He said.

"Well I'm a.."I trail off."A...A wizard."

"I knew it!"Mason grinned."I knew I smelled something that was weird, and it was coming from you."

Did he just say I smell?"Excuse me?"I say.

"I mean...like I can smell things, like if you're a good person or a bad person..stuff like that. When I first met you, I smelled something peticular but I just didn't know what you were."He explains.

"Well, I'm a normal boring human so..I'm gonna go.."Harper said then ran away. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Well that was weird."He laughs.

"Yea..you'll get use to it."I smile.

"You know."He said."This isn't the way I wanted you to find out."

"Oh really, then how did you want me to find out?"I ask. He interwined our fingers and began to walk.

"Well...I don't exactly know how I wanted you to find out but this was definatly not the way."

"It's fine, at least I know know."I shrugg.

"Yea."He agreed."Alex?"

"Yea?"

"W..would you like to go out on a date with me?"He shyly asked. Fuck, shit! I was not expecting this...uh what do I say? I want to say yes but I..There's just somthing telling me to say no.

"S-sure."I stutter.

> > > > >

Harry's P.O.V.

  It's been about a week since I last drank blood, but I know I have to drink it because I feel weak. I mum has told me that I have to drink blood because if I don't then I could die...I don't want to die! I find it disturbing because I don't want to stick my teeth in someone's neck or arm, I have no idea what's been in there. I really don't want to do it but I can already feel myself craving for blood. I feel weak and dizzy...but most of all I feel hungry. I know that sooner or later the cravings are going to take over and make me drink blood...mabey even kill someone.

  I don't want to kill anyone...

not yet.

Shit, even my mind is telling me to kill someone just so I can feed myself. I really need to try to find a way to stop this damn cravings. But how?

"Harry, you need to get some blood in your system NOW!"My mum said.

"I told you, I'm not going to kill someone just so I can eat!"I said.

"Is that what you think?"She shook her head."Harold, you don't have to kill anyone. All you have to do is bite them slowly and then just suck the blood. Afte you're done, the person is going to wake up and forget that anything ever happened and the wound will heal by itself."She explained.

"But what if I can't stop?"I ask."What if I suck them dry!"

''Harry don't be silly, your cravings will stop once your full. Let's say you haven't ate in a month, now that's when you could suck someone dry but a week, that's nothing. Don't worry, you'll be fine. The person will be fine too, now go an get some blood because you're getting weaker and weaker every day you don't drink blood."

 I gulp and slowly nod. Fuck, I knew I was going to have to do this sooner or later..I was hoping it would be later.

"Good, now go."She said. I left the house without saying another word. As soon as I stepped outside something felt different. I felt different. The cravings had taken over, I could control myself because I was already fleeding. Where ever I was going, I knew there was going to be a person that was about to lose some blood.

  Once my body stopped fleeding, I looked around trying to find out where I was. As soon as I saw a sign that said 'Kiss' I knew where I was, a club. I should've known I was going to end up here, there's a lot of people and loud music. No on will ever notice that someone had left or that someone has died, there was no bette place than a club.

  Once I stepped inside the club, I saw a bunch of lights and people dancing and heard loud music. I haven't been to this club in a while but it felt good to be back. The place where I know I could get someone easily, was the bar. I usually ask a girl if I can buy her a drink and stuff, and then ask her if she wants to leave, of course, they all say yes.

"Harry, my man. What could I get you tonight?"Liam the bar tender asked.

"Usual."I smile. He nodded and began making me my drink. ONce he finished making it he gave it to me and I paid him and gave him a tip. I looked around the bar and saw a girl sitting down observing the people dancing. I walked up to her and smiled.

"Mind if I sit here?"I asked.

"No, not at all."She smiled and let me sit.

"What's a pretty lady doing here all alone?"I asked."Did your boyfriend ditch?"

"Thanks."She blushed."And no, I don't have a boyfriend."

  Good, now I know that she's all alone. I had to admit, she was really pretty. She had blond hair, grey eyes and a great body.

"Could I buy you a drink?"I ask.

"No...I mean if you want to, sure if not then I'm fine."She nervously said.

"It's fine."I smile and hand her my drink.

"I'm sorry, It's just been a while since I've been to a club and I'm really nervous."She said."Hopefully I'm not making a fool of myself."

"Same, I haven't been here in quite a while."I say."If you want we could get out of here since we both clearly don't want to be here."

"Sure."She smiled. I guided us both out of the club and walked outside.

"I haven't gotten your name beautiful."I smirk.

"It's Tessa."She blushes.

"Hi there Tessa, I'm Harry."I smile.

"So..where are we going to go?"She asks.

"We can go and get some coffee if you want."I suggest.

"Sure."She says. As we were walking we heard a strange noise. It was coming from a dark alley, perfect. The was the perfect place for me to feed.

"W-what was that?"Tessa stutters.

"I'm not sure, come on let's go check it out."I say and take her small hand into mine. The deeper we walked in to the alley, the darker it got. I made us stop once we were far enough where no one could see us.

"W-why did we stop?"She stutter. Instead of answering I stared at her until I knew she was under my control. Once I was sure she was, I snapped my fingers which quickly knocked her out. I carefully laid her on the ground and grabbed her wrist.

"I'm sorry."I whispered. My fangs came out and I slowly bit into her, once my teeth were inse her skin I felt the delicious blood. Without hesitating I started to suck her blood, it was so salty and good. The blood would've been the same as chocolate to a human, yes it was that good. I soon started feeling fool but there was something that was telling me to stop but I just couldn't, I was enjoying myself too much. I continued to suck the blood fo a while more then stopped because if I had continued, I would've sucked her dry.

_____________________

Helloooo! I'm so so so sorry for not updating any sooner but I just started high school on monday and I've just been busy trying to do my hw and getting everything i need for school so I haven't really had the time to update and I was also on writer's block. Hope you guys liked this chapter and again, I'm so sorry for making you guys wait so long,..please don't hate me. Anyways, thank you guys so much for the 1,000+ reads. I still can't believe that people actually read this...wow, thank you guys so much! love you all! BYEEE XOXO

~Andie <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 211 10
~Louis hasn't spoken for four years. He used to be full of life in other words he loved life so much but one day can change everything and in his cas...
41.1K 1.7K 12
~ completed ~ every morning as harry walks into his class, he sees a message written on the blackboard. for him. no, they don't mention who those mes...
2.6K 85 23
Louis Tomlinson has it all: rich parents, popularity, good grades and talent. But he has a secret, and if people find out, he'll lose everything. Har...
301 0 32
Jacqueline Taylor is probably one of the least known girl in school. Unless you count being known for the nerd with glasses who sits alone in every c...