Senran Kagura: Thunderbird (R...

Par Tojamaru

Tenma Watanabe the adopted son of Kiriya attends the secret Shinobi school along with the top four teams afte... Plus

Tenma introduction
Chapter 1: The Tormented Soul
Chapter 2: Regret
Chapter 3:Thunderous Return
Chapter 4:Road to Recovery
Chapter 5:Team Hanzo's Test
Chapter 6:Team Gessen's Test
Chapter 7:Team Hebijo's Test
Chapter 8:Crimson Squad's Test
Chapter 9:Hibari the Static Rabbit
Chapter 10:Attack of the Shinobi Family
Chapter 11:Tenma's Weekend Secret
Chapter 12:The Shinobis of Earth and Water
Chapter 13:The Warlords Gather
Chapter 14:Confessions
Chapter 15:Tenma vs New Wave
Chapter 16:Forgive and Forget
Chapter 17:Hebijo Dates
Chapter 18:Hanzo Dates
Chapter 19:Crimson Squad Dates
Chapter 20:Gessen Dates
Chapter 21:Haru and Hakuoh Academy
Chapter 22:Kaito and Zodiac Academy
Chapter 23:Itsuki and Tengu Squad
Chapter 24:Hell Kaiser Assault
Chapter 25:Brawl at the Music Festival
Chapter 27:A Warlord's True Power
Chapter 28:Secrets of the Warlords
Chapter 29:Senpai and Sensei's Little Brother
Chapter 30:The Warlord of Wind's Past
Chapter 31:Shinobi with Perfect Luck
Chapter 32:Storm of Awakening
Chapter 33:Seaside Training
Chapter 34:Irish Demon Dancer
Chapter 35:Day at the Beach
Chapter 36:Dirty Little Secret!
Chapter 37:Island Shinobi Hunt!
Chapter 38:The Painful Truth Comes Out
Chapter 39:Dancer's Fan and Shinozuka Industrial!
Announcement
Rewrite?
Curse of the Thunderbird Is Up!

Chapter 26:Shikawa's Courage

1K 15 2
Par Tojamaru

So here we are at the next chapter! Last time Tenma and Ishibura had to fight off another assault from the Hell Kaiser Shinobi. Although it seems like someone isn't pleased with the Warlords constant victories. What new threat approaches? Let's find out!
In dark lab a man with glasses stands over his computer looking through the data that was collected from the last battle at the music festival. "Those Warlords think they can stop my creations so easily? Well I guess I'll just have to show them how wrong they really are!" The man stated to himself as he looked over at the creature in the holding tube before smiling. "My masterpiece! You will soon get your time to shine, although it would be best to take down Fire and Wind before going after the other three." The man said as he put his hand against the glass and looked the creature in the eyes. Yes it would be only a matter of time before that Thunder brat and his two whore daughters get what they deserve.
Shikawa didn't know why, but for some strange reason he felt uncomfortable the entire week. Not long after the music festival Tenma and him had lost contact with Yakaen and Kyohari. This was unlike the two of them because they always checked in via phone call at least once a week. Even Ishibura couldn't seem to get in touch with them, just what the hell is going on here? "Shikawa!" A voice screamed at him as he was spooked from his thoughts. Shikawa looked over at where the voice had come from, only to find Ashiya standing there. "You were zoned out there for a while, are you okay?" Ashiya asked with worry as she looked at Shikawa. "Yeah I'm fine, just zoned out is all." Shikawa said as he walked up to her before both of them rejoined the others for training.
                  Shikawa tried his best to ignore his worry during training, but it just kept cropping up. Tenma even started to get a little zoned out as well, but did a better job of hiding it, although his girlfriends could still tell something was wrong. During break time Shikawa goes up to Tenma and decides to see what's got him worried. "Tenma is the lack of communication with Yakaen and Kyohari starting to get to you as well?" Shikawa asked as he looked at his friend and fellow Warlord with concern. "It's not just that! Ishibura went silent a few days ago! I can't get ahold of him now either!" Tenma said in slight panic as Shikawa also grew even more concerned. Just what the hell was going on right now?
                    Murakumo walked up to Tenma and Shikawa with a worried look on her face. "Tenma what's wrong? Me and the other girls have been worried sick about you! We are your girlfriends so you can tell us." Murakumo said as she hugged Tenma's arm in worry. Tenma looked over at Murakumo, only to find that she didn't have her mask covering her face. "Kumo did you take your mask off for me? I'm glad your getting more comfortable not having it on!" Tenma said before bringing Murakumo into a quick kiss. Murakumo blushed, but wasn't going to give up on finding out what was bothering Tenma. "Tenma I'm serious please tell me and the other girls what's wrong! It breaks our heart seeing you act like this!" Murakumo said as she buried her face in Tenma's chest with tears threatening to fall.
                        Tenma was about to respond when all of a sudden the trio heard an explosion from the training grounds. The three of them Shinobi transformed and rushed off to see what the problem is. Once they arrived on the scene they found all of the girls in their Shinobi gear fighting off waves of Hell Kaiser Shinobi as best they could. Shikawa jumped in and helped the New Wave girls by giving them covering fire from his bow. Tenma jumped in along with Murakumo and backed up Gessen in the battle against the Hell Kaisers. "Tenma don't worry about us! Miyabi, Imu, and Murasaki are fighting against some strange monster! They need your help!" Yumi shouted as she cut down another five Hell Kaisers with her fans.
                  Tenma rushed off in search of the monster Yumi mentioned only to almost get knocked off his feet by Miyabi's body flying at him. Tenma caught Miyabi in his arms only to find she was in her Divine Judgement form, but her wings and gear were damaged. "Miyabi what happened to you?!!" Tenma said in a panic at the condition his girlfriend was in. "T-Tenma you have to go and he Imu and Murasaki! They are still fighting that monster of a Yoma!" Miyabi said as she dropped to her knees before being taken away by Ryoubi and Ryouna. Tenma turned in the direction that Miyabi's body was thrown from only to find a disturbing sight.

                    There was Imu and Murasaki fighting for their lives against the horrific multi armed Yoma wielding a multitude of bladed weapons. Tenma rushed forward and slashed at the beast with his sword only for it to bounce off harmlessly. Tenma looked back only to find Imu on her back clutching a stab wound, while Murasaki sat over her crying while trying to helpstop the bleeding in anyway she could. Tenma's eyes crackled with lightning as he turned back to face the beast and charged forward sword at the ready. Tenma's blade clashed against the Yoma's many weapons as the two entered a dance of death that could put most others to shame. Although it didn't take long for the monster to start overpowering Tenma in their struggle for domination.
                     The Yoma let out an ear piercing roar as it began hammering down on Tenma's defense with a savage and animalistic furry. Tenma could feel his defense giving out it was only a matter of time before the monster will knock him over. Before Tenma's legs could give out multiple water arrows lodged themselves into the monster's back causing it to roar in pain. Shikawa then runs up and spring boards off the monster's back before shooting another arrow threw it's neck. As the monster once again roars in pain Shikawa takes the time to help Tenma back to his feet. "Nice timing as always Shikawa! Alright you got to have your fun, now it's my turn!" Tenma said as he summoned one of his Shocking Buzzsaws and threw it at the monster.
The Yoma once again roared in pain as it felt it's very core being electrocuted by the lightning traveling through the water arrows. Although the Yoma only seemed to get annoyed by their attacks and proceeded to charge the two Warlords once again. Tenma charged forward and met the monster halfway as the two of them once again clashed in a flurry of sparks and steel. Tenma delivered an upwards slash across the monster's chest, but once again it only seemed to annoy the beast as it sent Tenma flying to the side with one of it's weapons. Tenma shakily got up only to see that the Yoma was slowly approaching Shikawa, who was already spent from using so many water techniques.
"Shikawa get the hell out of there! You don't have any energy left! Don't worry I'll just use the" Shikawa cut Tenma off by looking him in the eye before smiling. "Tenma there's no point in using that against this thing, I know I haven't unlocked mine yet, but I do have one other option." Shikawa said as he pulled out a kunai. Tenma's eyes widened realizing what Shikawa was planning to do. "Shikawa don't! You know that technique is to dangerous to use! The Water Clan forbid it for a reason!" Tenma pleaded as all the other members of Hanzo Ultimate turned they're attention towards Shikawa and the monster. Shikawa just gave Tenma another smile before turning to face the Yoma once again.
Shikawa took the Kunai and stabbed it into his shoulder leaving a stab wound. "Shikawa! What are you doing?!!" Ayame shrieked as she watched the boy she loved stab himself. "Forbidden Technique Bloody Weaponry!" Shikawa shouted as his blood travelled down his arm forming a blood arrow in his hand. Shikawa notched it before taking aim at the Yoma. "You think your tough? Let's see how you handle this! Bloody Whirlpool!" Shikawa shouted as he released the arrow that expanded into a blood whirlpool that left multiple cuts on the Yoma's body. Shikawa prepared another blood arrow as he took aim at the monstrous Yoma once again.
"Tenma senpai! What is Shikawa doing?!!" Ayame asked with fear in her voice as she watched Shikawa take aim once again. The rest of the girls joined them after dispatching the last of the normal Hell Kaiser Shinobi. "He's using the forbidden technique Bloody Weaponry, the user drains some of the blood from their body and transform it into a weapon of they're choosing. Problem is that if not used carefully could end up killing the user in the process!" Tenma explained to the horrified New Wave girls. The conversation was cut short once again by Shikawa readying to launch another attack at the monsterous Yoma.
"Bloody Torrential Arrows!" Shikawa shouted as he shot another bloody arrow above the Yoma which formed a storm cloud that rained down blood arrows on the monster. Shikawa already had another arrow to fire at the Yoma. "Bloody Triple Geyser!" Shikawa shouted as he shot an arrow at the ground which turned into three blood geysers that shredded the monster on all sides. "Alright it's time to finish this! Forbidden Ninja Art Crimson Shark Frenzy!" Shikawa shouted as he shot off one final blood arrow that transformed into a blood shark that began savaging the Yoma. Shikawa began breathing heavily before collapsing onto his back.
The New Wave girls carried Shikawa back to the group as they looked him over, Shikawa was unbelievably pale. Before they could decide what to do next a loud roar caught they're attention. The group turned to see that the Yoma has survived Shikawa's onslaught, with only some minor damage. "Goddammit! What will it take to kill this guy?!" Homura shouted as Tenma stood up to defend Shikawa and the others. "Well this is definitely going better then I could ever imagine!" A voice shouted from the school roof. Tenma looked up to see a man in glasses with a lab coat looking down on them. Before he could even ask two other voice spoke out with shock. "Father!!?" Imu and Murasaki said as they looked at they're father in disbelief. The man gave an evil smile before turning towards the monster once again.

Cliffhanger! Anyway Imu and Murasaki's Father is the creator of that beastly Yoma that nearly killed them! Tenma is not happy, so much so that he might just be pushed into using that secret power that the Warlords hold! What could it possibly be? Find out next time on Senran Kagura:Thunderbird!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25.9K 228 18
We all know the story of Tenma and how him and his girlfriends come together, but what about how his friends fell in love with their own group of Shi...
218K 3.8K 111
Y/N arrives at Hebijo Academy after being forced to switch shinobi schools due to a unfortunate circumstance, joining the ranks of the elite shinobi...
143K 3.5K 10
When Karlheinz finds a child who possesses a very unique type of blood, he decides to keep him. After some years the Sakamaki brothers find him. What...
869 55 7
A long line of Samurai has led to a young man, Y/N L/N. Hailing from a small village, he trains day after day to become a great swordsman, like his f...