Moving In

By _CallMe_Crazy

Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior yea... More

Blaze
Mousy Mo
Hazel
Meeting the boys
I Don't Party. Anymore.
A Party?
I Threw His Cigarettes
I Don't Need a Ride
Falling Behind
Flirting
Game day
Walk Away
Our Girl (Axel POV)
Plan: Trick Blaze into Being Honest with Us and Trusting Us Bc we Miss her.
Shakespear
The Phone Call
Run Axel Run.
Mi Casa
Spend the Night
I Should Go
Two by Two
Old friends
One Call
La Amas
I'm Done
Whose to Blame
POV of Robot Number 1
The Cliche Kidnapping
Mommy's Home
His Father's Son
What a Mean Mommy
The Trails of Love
Meanwhile... Part 1

I Do

9.2K 283 32
By _CallMe_Crazy

There will be a bonus chapter about Hazel and Jax in more detail on its way!

Chapter 25

Blaze POV

"So let me get this straight," Scarlett begins as she walks around the living room, "your mafia leader father is come over here to help protect Blaze from her psycho money grabbing aunt and you guys think it's better if everyone LEAVES the house-the place that is the safest from the psycho aunt and is protected by your the mafia dad?"

Axel nods.

"My head hurts," Scarlett mutters. She crashes her last night on the couch but now it's too dangerous and I don't want to drag her into this.

"I still don't want dad here at all," Jax says with one arm on the back of the coach and Hazel sits next to him leaning in his chest casually. She seemed not to have any energy left after the fight with Jax and then officially being asked out by him.

"Me either but what else can we do?" Axel says.

"Where do you want us to go?" Mason says trying to not let his eyes follow Scarlett's every move. He is still denying his attraction and honestly so is she.

"Out of town. It's winter break so we are all free. Think of it as a vacation," Axel says casually draping an arm around my shoulders as we lean against the kitchen counter facing the living room.

I watch as Mason lets out a heavy sigh before bringing a big hand down his tired face, "I don't know how I feel with you two fighting this alone. We are your friends, aren't we supposed to be there for moments like this?" He asks and his eyes glance from me to Axel.

I smile sweetly at him, "This is a different kind of situation this is about safety. Plus I need someone to watch over Scarlett while she's here. She has a tendency to get into trouble."

"I don't need a babysitter," she argues but I see her lip twitches up into a grin, she has always had this secret desire to be taken care of. To let someone else worry about things because she has spent her whole life guarding herself so that she desperately wants to relax.

I watched as Mason swings his eyes over to her and just studies her, for some reason, it feels like he knew what I was thinking. Like he knew she wanted someone else to take the wheel, and there is no denying the spark of excitement when undoubtedly he thought of himself as that person.

"What will dad think of us being gone?" Jax asks drawing my attention.

Axel stiffens beside me, and I resist the urge to run my hand along his arm to comfort him. But I just squeeze the hand from the arm that is still draped over my shoulders. We have discovered we have a very private couple. If that is what we even are. I guess he has never offically asked me to be his anything and I never agreed, but in a way we didn't need that. It was deeper than a cliche 'be my girlfriend,' kind of relationship. It was obvious without needing to be spoken.

"I will deal with dad. Do not worry about him," Axel says calmly with a serious stare at his older brother. Which I never understood how Jax was older yet Axel handled everything.

Jax runs a hand down his face before sighing, "Okay," he mumbles, "You handle this and we will stay at a hotel outside of town for a couple days. BUT you have to keep us updated and call everyday."

"But not too often," Mason adds with a lopsided grin jokingly, "I still want to enjoy my vacation."

"I don't remeber agreeing to this," Scarlett suddenly interjects and glares at Mason as he gives her a signature smile.

"Think of it as time to get to know each other baby," he suggests and she rolls her eyes.

"I came here to help you Blaze. Legally help you. Now you are going to let a Mafia leader deem you worthy of protection? This is just a-"

"Scarlett!" I interrupt knowing to she was going in for a lecture, "Remember when you made me run on my own for a couple of months because things started to get dangerous around you, so i waited it out alone until we moved again?"

She ndds her head slowly, knowing where I am going with this.

"This is me returning the favor," That is what we lived on back then, favors. Because it was for survival and not for companionship. This wasn't the two best friends on the road. These were two scared girls learning how lonely the world is and how unforgiving humanity is.

Again she slowly nods her head, "heard." and we leave it at that.

Mason raises his eyebrows at our interaction while Hazel and Jax glance from Axel and I. This isn't normal, this isn't what 17-18 year olds should be discussing during our winter break.

"I'll call the hotel and book a couple of rooms," Jax offers and slowly realization dawned on me.

"What about Eric?" I ask and Axel freezes as Jax snaps his head towards his brother.

"I'm going to call to book the rooms," Jax says before disappearing around the corner.

"Axel didn't tell you?" Mason asks slowly standing up while I hear the man beside me take a breath preparing himself for my reaction.

"Tell me what?" I ask and Mason look to his roommates before spekaing again, "Axel kicked him out."

"Good riddance," Hazel mumbled under her breath.

"You what?" I ask spinning towards him, "when?"

"After he pulled that shit with you, when I took you home," He sighs before turning to face me fully and placing his hands on my arms, "he has been acting weird for weeks and that just was a cherry on top. Something was off and I didn't like it."

"Like how you knew something was off with me?" I ask not pulling my arms away but giving him a soft glare, making it clear I do not like being kept out of the lop.

"Was I wrong?" He asks with raised eyebrows.

I mutter some insults under my breath before shaking my head no. He smiles softly at me, "it was for more than just because he pissed me off. we all agreed on it as roommates. He hasn't truly lived here in so long."

I nod my head in understanding, "Just.. just tell me next time," I say somewhat quietly realizing that he truly balances me. Anyone else would have been punched in the face or I would have stormed out furious, but not with him.

"Alright. They said they got a couple rooms and we can work out the sleeping arrangements when we get there, lets pack and get the fuck out of here before dad shows up," Jax says and they all disperse to get the things they need from their rooms.

Axel and I sit with Scarlett in the now empty living room quietly.

"I hope you know what you're doing," I hear Scatlett announce. I look up expecting her to be talking to me, but I am shocked to see her locking eyes with Axel.

"I do," He states calmly.

"I swear to god if your psycho father fucks up and she gets hurt..." she says not having to finish her sentence, I have shared enough stories for Axel to know her power.

"I won't let that happen," He says oozing confidence. I watch the two like a tennis match before silence taked over the room again but this time it's too intense to cut into so we wait for the others.

Before long they are all packed and stuffed everything into the car, I give Hazel a quick hug.

"When this is all over we need some major girl talk and wine. Lots of wine," She says and I laugh before nodding in agreement.

I hugs the boys and wait for Scarlett to approach me, "I still don't like this, Snow," she murmurs under her breather her deep blue eyes staring intently at the ground.

"I know, Red," I say using an old nickname and a small grin spreads across her lips, "But I will be okay. I learned from the best."

She smiles a little wider, "damn straight you did," She says before slapping my back and squeezing my shoulder then heading into the car without a second glance back.

"I will never understand her," Axel says from behind me.

We stand out on the porch  and wave to them as the car backs out of the drive way and they take off. It is already dark out and doesn't take them long to disappear.

"No one ever does," I say with a sigh.

"Mason might," Axel teases and I smile turning around to face him as he places his hands on either side of my body caging me against he porch rails.

"It would be an interesting story," I say while wrapping my arms around his neck as he smiles mischievously at me.

"Maybe that's why I told Jax to put them in the same room," he says with a sneaky smile.

I slap his chest as my grin widens, "You rat bastard! She is gonna kill me for that," I say not upset about the match making of our friends.

"Ouch, you wound me," he says taking one of his hands and places it on my waist to pull me closer leaning his head down slowly.

"Well maybe your ego needs to be kicked down a level," I say leaning my head forward to meet his lips. It is a quick but tentative kiss before he pulls away a centimeter, but I can still feel his minty breath fan my cheeks.

"Oh shut up you know you love me," He mumbles still smiling. I immediately stiffen in his arms.

He feels me tense and sighs before bringing his other hand to cup my cheek forcing my gaze towards his, "look at me," he says softly when I refuse to meet his eyes.

"It's getting kinda cold," I whisper trying to avoid the topic. But Axel is having no part in it.

"I love you. You know that, right Blaze?" He says and my eyes snap to his surprised my his proclamation. I didn't expect him to be so open so quickly, but then again we didn't leave each other's sides for the past week. The intensity has been building at an alarming rate.

"A-Axel I..." I couldn't find my words.

"And I know you love me," He says still soft and calm as if he has known this for a while and is ready for whatever my reaction was gonna be.

Did I love him?

I stare into his blue eyes, the same eyes that trapped me on the first day of school, the same ones that were once guarded, the same ones the peeled me open, ones that protected me and got me to safety. The man that reminded me that running isn't always the best option, sometimes you have to fight, no matter the odds.

"I do," I whisper and his eyebrows furrow, not knowing how much time must have past I clarify.

"I do, I love you."

As soon as I say the words a warmth spreads and I just feel so god damn at peace with everything.

Two minutes after I said it, Axel finally becomes unfrozen before suddenly picking me up as a small scream of surprise escaped my lips. He takes me into the house and carries me up the stairs in a flash. Sometimes I wonder if he is human.

"Axel?" I ask but his lips are on mine in seconds and I don't hesitate to respond to his demanding movements.

Everything about the kiss is dominated and desperate, his hands glide on my curves as he places me down onto the bed. I can feel everything he is feeling and its the most intimate things I have ever experiences.

"Say it again," He demands as he pushes me flat onto the bed his lips still latched onto mine.

I toss my head back a little to laugh, "Could you be any more of a cliche?" I ask teasing.

He grolws, "I wasn't asking," He murmers as his lips find my neck and a small breath of a moan escapes me, "now Blaze."

"I love you," I say before gasping as he sits up suddenly and removes his shirt giving me a view of a gods body and I let my fingers trace slowly across his skin enjoying the dips and rises of his muscles.
It's not long before he removes my shirt as well and in the haze of lust I realize I need to tell him.

"Axel," I breath as he curse under his breath at the sight of my favorite bra. I am not idiot I knew things were getting intense, I knew this was bound to happen sooner rather than later. At least I hopes they would.

"Hmm," he hums against my skin as he reaches the cruve of my breath with his mouth.

"I have to tell you something?" I whisper into the dark and he pauses at his art of littering my body with dark purple bites.

"Is everything okay?" He asks looking down at me as one of his arms holds his weigh as he hovers over me, the other hand holds my cheek and I smile at the gesture.

"Yes," I say but pause, "I ... Just... I just have to tell you... Jesus, fuck what is this so hard?" I say growing frustrated.

"Blaze baby you're scaring me," he whispers his eyes never leaving mine.

I decide to just blurt it out, "I'm a virgin."

He freezes in between my legs looking at me with wide eyed and I can't read what he is thinking. "Never mind, it was stupid to-"

"NO! Blaze," he says and pushes me back down as I tried to get up. I huff out a breath and look everywhere but him.

"If it's not that big of a deal then why are you frozen in between my legs right now?" I ask sarcastically my only form of defense.

"I just thought- people said-"

"Right well, don't beleive everything you hear. People talk," I mumbles again trying to dodge his eyes.

But he grips my neck, "I'm trying to tell if you're fucking with me right now," he whispers and I can't help but smile.

"Well technically..." I trial off when I see he isn't smiling.

"I'm serious blaze. Am I about to be your first?" He asks.

And I suprise both of us by blushing, one of the rare blushes that set my white skin on fire, before nodding my head.

That seemed to be a good answer because he lets out another one of his groans before attacking my neck with his lips again, "fuck, I am a lucky bastard."

I smile, but quickly gasp in pleasure as he moves back down to the curve of my chest to finish what he started.

————————————————————

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Make 2019 your bitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 14.9K 37
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I pulled my elbow from his death grip. "You're ashamed of me. Admit it. You hate the idea of been seen with me." I shot...
51.1K 1.9K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
2.4K 89 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...