Lost and Found [a Niall Horan...

Bởi CreativeTragedy

Skylar May Payne is the little sister of Liam Payne from One Direction. After six years of being apart and in... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Sorry!
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Epilogue
Note to All!

Chapter Ten

3.2K 40 16
Bởi CreativeTragedy

Hey! I'm thinking about doing another Fan Fiction. Who should I do? Should it be another person from 1D or someone else? Let me know! Thanks xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

Louis sprinted back into the room.

"STEP TWO!" he yelled.

Niall's face lite up because that ment that Skylar had feelings for him too. I, on the other hand, was not so pleased. I can't let Skylar get hurt again.

"Ok," Zayn says, "step two is more complicated. We need to hint to her that Niall likes her without making it obvious."

"Idea!" Harry yelled, "but Niall has to leave."

Niall groaned, but got up and left the room.

"Ok," Harry continues, "Niall LOVES food, we all know that. So, I'll make Niall a sandwich or something, then I'll bet Skylar that when she comes downstairs, he'll stop eating and only pay attention to her. If he does, that will be the first hint to her."

"Sounds good," Louis says.

"I have another idea, but it might not work. Liam, when is Skylar's birthday?" Harry asks, looking over at me.

"Next week actually," I say, "April 18th."

"Then it will work!" Harry says. "Bring Niall back in here."

I get up and open the door.

"Niall, get back in here," I say.

Once we were all settled, Harry continued.

"So Niall, Skylar's birthday is next week."

"Yeah, April 18th, I know," Niall says. He must've seen the look on my face because he laughed and explained. "I saw it on her Facebook page. And before you freak out, Liam, she told me to friend request her."

"Anyway..." Harry says, "Niall, you are going to get Skylar the prettiest and most amazing gift ever. That's the second hint."

"Wait, what's the first?" Niall says, very confused.

"Nothing," we all say in unison.

Harry's POV

"Hey Niall!" I call from the kitchen.

"What?" he yells from the other room.

"I made you a sandwich!"

Within seconds, Niall was next to me.

"Thank Harry!" he yells before slipping away.

I texted Skylar to come downstairs.

I peeked my head out the door just in time to see Skylar coming downstairs and sitting down next to Niall. She flipped on the TV and I had to hide my laughter. Niall had stopped eating, put his sandwich aside, and was talking to Skylar instead of eating.

I run up the stairs and bang on Liam's door.

When he opens it I find Louis and Zayn there too.

"IT WORKED!" I say as I tumble onto the bed.

"We'll see you guys later," I hear Zayn say then the click of a laptop closing. They must have been doing a twit cam.

"So Niall just stopped eating and started to pay attention to her?" Liam asks.

I nod. "She gave him a weird look since he passed up FOOD, but then just went with it."

"Then let's get Niall for hint number two," Louis says.

Niall's POV

"Go! We'll set up the party, you go get a breath taking gift!" Zayn ushers me out of the flat.

"Fine! What about you guys? Aren't you getting her presents?" I ask.

"We got them yesterday! Now hurry! You have 5 hours until the party starts!"

I get into my car and begin to drive. What should I get her? She was turning 18. That's a pretty big deal...

I think about everything I had learned about her.

She always doodled little hearts. Her favorite color was lime green. Her favorite move was "The Lucky One". She was energetic and funny. She was extremely smart. She loves One Direction(duh!). She loved four leafed clovers. AND SHE LOVED NECKLACES!

I started to drive to the best jewlery store in town.

With the help of some girl who was obviously flirting with me, I found the perfect necklace. It was a silver heart locket with a little green four leafed clover in the middle of it.

"Can this be engraved?" I ask the girl.

"Yes, what would you like on it?" she asks with a flirty smile.

"Um, can it say 'You should be kissed everyday, every hour, every minute' with a little heart?" I knew this was her favorite quote from "The Lucky One". She had written it on the back of her hand in Sharpie, retracing it when it faded.

"Sure," she says, her flirty smile fading. "Is it for your girlfriend?"

"Y-" I stopped myself. Skylar wasn't my girlfriend. Yet.

"No," I mumble.

"Oh, OK!" she says before walking back into a room to engrave the necklace.

I chuckled at her failed attempts to wave her butt in a sexy way.

I heard my phone ding, telling me that I had a new message.

I open it up to see that it was from Liam.

Liam: Did you find something?

Me: Not just 'something', but the perfect thing!

Liam: Perfect! Send me a picture?

Me: Nope!

I slid my phone back into my pocket and smiled to myself.

The girl came back out and showed me the engravement.

"Perfect," I say with a smile.

She puts it into a bag and I pay.

I walk into the flat to find that it has been transformed into a neon house.

"What the-" I say, looking around.

"Skylar loves neon!" Liam yells from the couch.

"I can tell!" I say.

"Let me see her present!" He whines.

"No! I want it to be a surprise for EVERYONE!" I yell before going upstairs.

I carefully take the necklace out of the store bag and open up the box it was placed in.

I head over to my lap top. First I print out a picture Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn, and me with Skylar outside at a park somewhere. Then I use Skylar's Facebook page to find a picture of her, Liam, and their parents together. I cut out the two pictures and place them on either side of the locket.

Beautiful.

I carefully wrap the present and slip it into my pocket.

I head downstairs and listen to Liam explain the party.

"She doesn't know a thing. She just texted me about 5 minutes ago saying she left Starbucks. That gives us about 10 minutes until she gets here. Skylar doesn't like big partys so we'll just keep it simple and watch a movie and eat her favorite food. I already rented 'The Lucky One'," Liam says.

Perfect, is all I'm thinking.

**************************

"SURPRISE!" we all yell as Skylar walks through the door.

"Oh, my God!" she yells. "Did a unicorn poop all over the house?"

All of us began to laugh and I fell over onto the ground from laughing so hard.

"Happy birthday, Geek," Liam says, wrapping her into a hug.

"Thanks LiDumb," she says.

Next, Louis came up to her.

"Happy birthday Sky," he says with a cheeky grin and a tight hug.

"Thanks Lou."

"By the way," Louis says, "The confetti machine was my idea."

"What confetti machine?" Skylar says with a confused look.

"Hit it Zayn!" Louis yells.

Suddenly, little neon pieces of confetti come shooting out and start sprinkling down like snow.

Skylar giggled.

Next, Harry and Zayn picked up Skylar, placing her on their shoulders and carrying her to the couch singing "Happy Birthday".

Then it was my turn.

I walked up to the couch and sat down next to her.

"Happy birthday," I say, opening my arms.

"Thanks Nialler," she says, accepting my hug.

I held onto her as long as I could. Then Liam interupted.

"PRESENTS!" he yelled before taking out the box that contained 4/5 of the presents. Mine was still in my pocket.

First was Louis'. He gave her almost every perfume scent from Bath&Body Works.

Next was Harry's. He had given her three boxes of chocolate truffles.

Then it was Zayn's turn. He gave her hair styling stuff. No surprise there. He admited that he used some of the stuff himself.

Then Liam fished into the box and pulled out a blindfold and put it on Skylar.

"What are you doing?" she said, trying to take off the blindfold.

"Just relax and go with it," Liam said as he led Skylar outside.

I couldn't see anything, it was too dark.

"1, 2, 3!" Liam yelled.

When he said "3", he ripped off the blindfold and all the lights came on.

There stood a baby blue Volkswagen convertible bug.

"OH MY GOD!" Skylar screamed before running over to the car.

"LIAM! I LOVE YOU!" she shrieked before jumping onto her brother and hugging him.

****A Few Hours Later****

I stood outside Skylar's door. Should I do it? I should've done it at the party or during the movie. Ugh, I have to.

I knocked on the door. No turning back now.

She answered with her hair messed up and wearing her pajamas. Yet she still looked beautiful and perfect.

"Hey Niall," she says groggily.

"I'm sorry, did I wake up?" I ask, backing away.

"No, it's fine. Come in," she says, stepping away from the door and gestering inside.

"Thanks," I say as I walk in and plop down on her bed.

"So what's up?" she asks, sitting down next to me.

"Um, I have a present for you," I say reaching into my pocket and pulling out the small wrapped box. "I know it's no car or anything, but I think you might like it."

She took the box and carefully tore away the paper. When she opened the box, her eyes lite up. She opened the locket and a huge smile broke out across her face.

"Niall," she says, "I love it. It's beautiful!"

"That's not all, look at the back of it," I say flipping the locket over to reveal the engraved quote.

If her smile could get any bigger, it just did.

"The Lucky One! That's my favorite quote! Niall, this is the best present ever! Thank you!" she says before pulling me into a tight hug.

"Your welcome. Let me put it on."

She turned around and I clipped on the locket. When she turned around, I can honestly say that no one could have looked more beautiful wearing that necklace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy! tell me what you think of these chapters! And who you think I should do a fan fic on next! Thanks! xoxo ~A (yes, that is my new signiture. It's my nickname at camp :P)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

309K 6.4K 34
Being Liam Paynes younger sister, Holly feels like she will always be second best to her protective and famous brother. After moving out of her house...
965K 10.7K 58
Alex Styles is Harry Styles' sister. She's eighteen, and enjoying living on her own. Harry and the boys finally get a break from their never ending t...
45.1K 874 61
"I promised to keep you safe, and that's exactly what I'm going to do." Kelly Tomlinson followed in her father's footsteps at just 13 years old to be...
3.2K 22 14
Mia Horan Is Niall Horan's Twin Sister. When Niall Joins One Direction, She gets to meet them . Her Dream Is To Become A Singer Or Dancer, With Her...