Maid for you

By 4evainlovee

"Can I have a hug?" Hennessy said, tears running down her cheeks. He walked over to her, and wrapped his arms... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen

chapter sixteen

3K 109 5
By 4evainlovee

Alexander was sitting in the hospital waiting room. He brought Hennessy there instantly, as he knew something was wrong.

"Mr. Dalton?" The doctor said, approaching him.

"Yes." Alexander stood up, eager for what happened. Worried about her.

"It seems Ms. Johnson was roofied. You said you went to a gala? Could someone slipped something into her drink?" He said, and Alexander immediately knew. Ryan. When she was getting her lemon water.

"Shit. It was this asshole named Ryan." He ran his hands through his hair. Angry out of his mind, delicate Hennessy didn't deserve this.

"Well, it appears the drug was Ketamine, but she was allergic to it, and Ms. Johnson went into anaphylactic shock." The doctor said, and Alexander could tell he was an intern of some sort, because he was shaky and his eyes were glued to the paperwork in his hands.

"Shit." Alexander muttered, and  ran his hand over his mouth.

"She is fine sir, currently awake in her room. We had to give her an epinephrine shot, and a tracheal intubation but we were able to stabilize her." Purely technical terms. That's how he knew for sure he wasn't a real doctor.

"Thank god. Fuck." He yelled, walking back and forth.

"Though Ms. Johnson did have some evidence of past self-harm. Did you know of this?" The intern tried to reign Alexander back in, as he was starting to disturb the other patients.

"Yes we have discussed it previously. Can you take me to her now?" He was antsy, just wanting to see Hennessy. The 'doctor' wrote something down on his clipboard then looked back up.

"Absolutely." They walked down the hall, and up into the elevator, making small talk. They entered her room and Hennessy was laying on a hospital bed, changed into a hospital gown, and an IV in her arm.

Her eyes were trained on a TV screen, watching a sitcom. She heard the door open and looked over. A huge smile on her face appeared when she saw Alexander.

"Xander!" Hennessy said, looking over to him. He could tell she was a little loopy, but he smiled back, relieved she was ok.

"I will leave you guys alone. I'll come back later to check your vitals." The doctor stated, leaving them alone.

"Hennessy. Shit I was so scared about you."

"I'm sorry. I ruined your special gala. Your parents must think I'm horrible." Her smile was replaced by a frown.

"I don't care what they think. I care about you, are you okay?" Alexander told her, looking at her under a harsh stare to make sure she was actually ok. Her brown locks up in a messy bun, makeup off and IV stuck in her veins she still managed to look beautiful. And he wondered for a moment, what would of happened if they couldn't stabilize her.

If the doctor's weren't able to save her. And she died. God. Alexander realized he was attached to Hennessy, way more than you should be to your maid. He wanted to be closer to her, sleep next to her, tell her how beautiful she is.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little dizzy. You can sit down by the way." Hennessy's voice said, breaking him out of his thoughts. Her voice was airy, and he wondered what kind of meds they gave her.

"Are you sure? You have been through a lot."

"Mmhm. I'm fine." She giggled, smiling at him.

"Okay." He carefully sat down, eyes still trained on her. She leaned back into the pillow and looked out the window at the far end of the room.

"So I think that since I have shared many, things about my past and secrets with you. I think I have a right to ask you a question." Hennessy's angelic voice asked and he couldn't say no.

"Okay, shoot."

"Why were you so mean to your parents? Do you guys not get along?" Hennessy questioned, looking at him in the eyes. She had wanted to know since it had first happened.

"It's my dad." Alexander started without hesitation. "My moms fine, I love her to death honestly, but my dad only cares about getting money. So I know when he heard about you being a maid, he did not like that. But I don't care. What he needs to realize is people can be amazing, they don't need over 9 figures to their name." He ranted, staring at the TV. It was nice to get it off his chest though, and Alexander hoped she would understand.

"Wow. That's horrible. I better be careful around him, huh." Hennessy was shocked wondering how such a cruel father could have such a loving, giving son.

"No. Be yourself. Don't walk on eggshells around anyone." He said, crossing his arms and extending his legs.

"Oh. Um. Okay." Her phone dinged and she looked down at it.

unknown number- call me hennessy. its your mom. <3

What? She thought to herself. Why did her 'mom' want to contact her now. It made no sense. Until Alexander flipped the TV channel and a news update came on.

"CEO of Dalton Enterprises, Alexander Dalton, was seen with an unknown woman last night. He allegedly took her to the Ragel Charity Gala, and no one yet knows who she is, or who is she to Mr. Dalton for that matter." The ET reporter said. Hennessy's jaw dropped. She looked over and saw that Alexander was chuckled.

"This is not laughing matter! What are we going to do about this?" Hennessy fumed, meeting his gaze.

"They will drop it in a few days. Don't worry. They don't latch onto stories like this for too long." He took out his own phone, probably
talking from past experience.

"Okay." She looked down at her phone and bit her lip. Debating what to do.

"Is something wrong?" Alexander asked leaning closer to her.

"No, everything's good." Hennessy assured him and she quickly typed out a response.

hennessy- oh, so now you pay attention to me?

She locked her phone and looked back up at him. Putting a smile on her face. But Alexander saw that something else was going on.

"Hennessy. Please tell me." Alexander prodded, leaning in close.

"Really! It's nothing." She locked eyes and grabbed the remote back from him, changing the channel back to the sitcom. He knew she put her walls back up. But Alexander knew how to break them down.

"Hennessy, babe. Tell me. I can help." He said softly, and Hennessy looked at him, her heart melting.

"Why?" She whispered so softly he almost didn't hear, shaking her head.

"I want to know." Alexander reached out and grabbed her hand, holding it. "I care about you."

"It was my mom." Hennessy confessed looking off into the distance. "Well, Tiffany." She said the name like it was poison. But she didn't like calling her 'mom', because that's not what she was.

"What." His voice had gone cold, and his hold on Hennessy's hand became stronger.

"Yeah. I'm sure it was because she saw the TV broadcast, she knew it was me, knows you have loads of money and wants some. God, for my whole life with them, they didn't give shit about me. And now all they want is money." She whispered, disgusted with her so called family.

"Hennessy, don't even engage with them." He told her, moving his chair so he could sit closer to her.

"I feel bad. I want to give her another shot. maybe she will be different." Hennessy said, and he just shook his head. She knew she always tried to find the good side to people, which wasn't always a good thing.

"No. She won't Hennessy and you need to realize that. All she wants is money." Alexander was down to business, because he knew that's what she needed to head.

"I know, shit, I know but I feel so bad, if she needs my help." She looked down, a tear escaping her eye.

"What about all the years you needed her help? But she didn't care. I really am not trying to be mean here, but I am not letting you go back to help her." Alexander reasoned, trying to be purely rational.

"Okay. Can I have a hug, Xander?" As soon as those words came out of her mouth, he stood up and wrapped his arms around her. She sat up, criss-cross and drowned into the hug, holding back tears.

The hug just made Alexander feel even more for her. He wanted to be her support, her boyfriend. He carefully ran his hand down her back, rocking her back and forth.

"Hennessy?" He asked, and was met with sniffing.

"Hmm." Her shaky voice muttered, nuzzling into his neck.

"Thank you for telling me." He whispered in her ear, then she did something unexpected. With all the force she could muster, she pulled him down to the bed, and he fell next to her.

"Just lay with me. Okay?" She whispered, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around him.

"Of course." Alexander whispered back, they fit together like a puzzle. Hennessy tucking her face in his shoulder. He smelled so good, it was like a dream to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 389 24
Leonardo grey is a multi billionaire and is one of the most feared and powerful men in the world. He has everything anyone could ever want women are...
28.2K 2.6K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
70 0 8
Note : If you're not into gpreader who makes the wrong decisions. Don't read this. Save yourself from stress. This is ocreader so if you Don't like t...
37 0 9
"Look at you sweating" he made his way towards me and stood next to me and brushed the sweat off of my forehead, with his fingers. I shivered at his...