Bee Mine. | Beynika

By Badgyalnab

read to know ❤️ More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN pt1
CHAPTER SEVEN pt 2
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Thank y'all 🔥
Irreplaceable is out
Hey💀
.
CHAPTER TWELVE
💀
Xmas present
Merry christmas 🥰🎄

CHAPTER EIGHT

4.7K 199 172
By Badgyalnab

BEYONCÉ GISELLE KNOWLES
2pm

" Bey ! " Someone yelled behind me.

I turned around and saw my little sister practically running to me, with my kids in her arms. Blue painfully tried to match the pace, but it was funny to see how tiny she looked near Solange. Solange stopped her course once she saw the figure next to me, her eyes wide opened.

" Solo. " Onika said, nodding.

Yes, Onika finally came along with me. I didn't know why, but I thought it was Ms Carol that told her to come. I didn't complain, and she didn't either, shocking both of me and my mother.

" Nicki. " Solange replied, walking slowly to us.

I ignored the tension between them two as I took my kids in my arms. I missed them, to be honest. I hoped there wouldn't be no times like this again, so I could totally be devoted to my mini-mes. I kissed the twins multiple times on their cheeks making them giggle. I smiled at Blue and adjusted myself at her height.

" Hey miss Blue Blue. " I said.

She smiled and hugged me. " Hey mommy, I missed you. "

" Aww. " I cooed. " I missed you too my baby. "

Solange cleared her throat, cutting short the cute mother-daughter moment. I rolled my eyes and stood up right to face her. " What now ? "

" Nothing, I'm just so happy you took your kids back, they're such a pain in the a—butt. " She quickly corrected herself.

I side-eyed her. " Don't talk about my kids like that Sol. Especially not in front of them. "

" Girl, " she started again while we walked into the big mall we reserved for today. " I love them but they can be annoying sometimes. I'll never keep them that long again. Julez is enough pain for me. "

I playfully rolled my eyes and hit her in the arm making Onika giggle. I looked at a amused Onika, and instantly smiled at her. She was so beautiful, her dimples showed effortlessly, while she covered her mouth with her hand. I wanted to kiss her, right here, right now, but I couldn't do it. Not in front of my children, and not in front of the world.

You may ask yourself why, well because first I was still married, and I didn't want my children to be confused about their mother love life. Even if the twins weren't that old to understand, Blue sure was. And she was a daddy's girl, just like me when I was a child. But thanks to God her father wasn't like mine and adored her to death. And second, because it took me so long to be Beyoncé, I couldn't just deceive my fans like that, I couldn't let my reputation go into flames just because of the passion, of lust and of desire.

Speaking of my husband, I didn't get any texts or calls from him since this morning, and it was weird. Shawn always called or sent messages to me, when he wanted to know how I was doing. Maybe he started seeing someone else, again. Or maybe he was just sleeping, but it'd surprise me; he never sleeps that long. I decided to not jump into conclusions..

" Sol ? " I asked keeping an eye on Blue playing.

She stopped talking with Onika and they both looked at me. " Mhm ? "

" Did you have a call from Shawn today ? "

She frowned and shook her head. " No. I thought it was weird though, because yesterday he couldn't spend an hour before calling for the little monsters. "

" That's weird. " I said. " He didn't call me neither, maybe I should call him. "

" Oooor, " Onika interrupted. " Maybe you should let him live his life. He could be in a meeting with a new artist or eventually spending time with his friends like you're doing right now. "

My frown deepened. " He doesn't have any friends at his own. We share friends and he would never see them without telling me it. Wait. " I took my phone out of my Louis Vuitton Alma Bb bag. " I'll text him. "

Onika shrugged and went back to her discussion with Solange. I understand that she might be pissed off because of me checking on my husband but I had to, I still loved the man. And I won't be good if something ever happened to him, even if the chances were more than minimal; he was untouchable.

From : BonnieBee 🐝👑
To : MY Clyde 💪🏽
Heyy baby. You good ? 😽I'm spending some girl time with Sol and Onika. Text me back, pls. I'm worried about you. 🙄Love you xx 💋

I then locked my phone and put it back on my bag. My attention went back to Blue. She was having a great time, laughing and playing by herself. I wished I was like that when I had her age, I wished I had it all, I wished I lived in a stable family cadre and mostly I wish I was happy.

Growing up was hell for me, I was lost in my search of identity, I didn't know who I was. I always was bullied at school, believe it or not. One day my mother went to a girl at my school and asked her why she didn't like me, and she answered that she didn't like me because she didn't like me, that she didn't know why. It hurt both of me and my mom that I couldn't make my mark, that I couldn't adapt myself in the school environment, so I was home schooled.

Being famous has somehow been a revenge for me. I showed to everyone that I could make it, with or without their support. I showed them that I didn't need a bunch of friends to be who I truly was. From then, I worked hard, every nights and days. I started my career in Girls Time with my forever sister Kelly and two other girls. It was a fairytale, we changed our name to Destiny's Child and that was where the nightmare stated. We had trouble in the group, me being the problem as always. Kelly has always been by my side but it wasn't the case of the other two girls. They said that I was too controlling and that I was the one always on the spot line, but the problem was that even if you put one of them at the spot line, they couldn't do half of what I could. I was the one who made the group what it was and it hitched them.

They quitted the group, leaving me and Kelly, and we found Michelle. She was struggling a little bit but was at least way better than the two others. We had a sister hood, until I decided to pursue my solo artist career. They encouraged me and did the same. And even today, they were the only women in the industry that I trusted, hands down.

My life went from a nightmare to a sweet dream, but what I was missing was how did I forget my past so easily ? I knew I kept Onika's life as mine, but how could I forget something so big, so awful, so important ? How could I erase the past like it was nothing ? How could I forget the girls I've hurt ?

" BEY ! " Onika yelled.

I slightly jumped and looked at her. " Yeah ? "

" Solange went to the toi— " Her eyes widened. " Why are you crying ? "

I frowned then touched my face, effectively feeling my tears. " I don't know. " I lied.

" Lie to me again and you'll regret. " She sternly said.

I shrugged. " I was just thinking. "

" About ? " She took my hand in hers. The touch made me shiver a bit.

It was crazy how she had this effect on me. It was crazier how she was worried about me, even after I turned her life into hell.

" The past. " I said, sniffing.

" Oh. " She simply said. " Well, don't think about it, I'm starting to feel bad. "

I looked at her like she was crazy. " Ain't I the one who should feel bad, Onika ? "

" Well yes. " She said. " But I do, too. I didn't have to remind you all that. I had to shut my mouth and act like it was the first time that I saw you, but you know, I was so angry. "

I squeezed her hand. " And I totally understand. I would have been angry too. I mean, I was here living my best life while you were struggling with traumas and a daughter. "

She sighed. " It has been hard. But she is the best thing I have right now. All I do, I do it for her.. She's just like you. "

I snapped my head at her statement. " Just like me ? "

" Yeah. " She giggled. " Just like you. The smile, the attitude, everything. She even sings. "

I smiled at the thought. " Oh wow. I guess she ain't named Beyoncé for nun. "

Onika laughed. " Hell no. "

A pleasant silence then took place. We were just contemplating the nothing. I mean, we were looking into space, smiling like we just had a good new. I then felt the urge to break that so nice silence.

" Will I see her one day ? "

She looked at me and her smile deepened. " She would love to meet Beyoncé. I mean, who wouldn't ? "

Her face was so near I could feel her menthe smelling breath crashing on mine. I looked at her lips, then looked back in her eyes, as if I asked the permission. She smiled, understanding what I wanted, then erased the small distance we had seconds ago. Her lips crashed on mine for seconds. I wanted more, I wanted her tongue in my mouth, I wanted her to kiss me like it was the first time. But she was teasing me, and she enjoyed teasing me.

" Hum mhm. " We got interrupted by Solange standing, one hand on her hip and the other on a sleeping Blue's back. " Y'all gon' let me deal with this demon just to tongue down each others ? "

I groaned. " We should give you the award for the best cute moments interrupter. "

" Whatever. " She rolled her eyes. " Y'all are a thing again ? " She asked.

Onika and I both looked at each other. Were we a thing now ?

" Hum.. " Onika said.

" N-no. " I blurted out. " I'm married. "

Solange looked at me with an amused face. " You're married and being tongued by Nicki. Miss me with the bullshit. "

" Solo. " Onika whined. " Let's just drop the subject. I told her she would be mine soon, but you know how hard headed your sister is. "

" I see that. " Solange said.

" Never mind. " I ended the conversation. " Let's go home. "

I truly didn't want to talk about that right now. I knew that one day I had to face the truth and choose someone to be with. I knew I had to choose between Onika and Shawn, but I choose Shawn for now. He was the one that could provide me and my babies' need. He was the father of my children, the man that I needed.

8pm

" Jay ! " I whisper-yelled. The children were sleeping and I didn't want to wake them up, it was like the world war three to put them asleep. " We're here baby ! "

I smiled as I said this sentence. It felt so good to talk like this, to say to my husband that I was home with our children. I was so happy. But my happiness was replaced by worry as I discovered that Shawn was nowhere to see.

I put the children in their crib and explored the house, in hope of finding my husband. I ran to the living room once I spotted his phone with his Rolex near it. I took it and it unlocked, revealing my last text. My eyes widened once I saw the state of the living room. It was messy, our expensive glass table broken, our pictures destroyed, everything was damaged.

" Oh my god.. " I whispered , totally shocked.

I held my mouth with my hand as I begun crying. What happened to him ? Has he been kidnapped ? I cried even more and ran upstairs. I took my phone and dialed the first number.

" Bey ? " Her voice came in my ears.

I cried. " Onika. Please help ! "

I heard things moving at the background and her breath fastening. " What happened Bey ? "

" My husband. They took my husband. "

•-•

Oooop👀

Nicki and Solange ? 🙄

More details about Beyoncé... But we already knew that🤷🏿‍♀️ #Beyhive

Little Beynika time.. 😌Sol caught them tho 🤣

Shawn is gone.. Who did that ? 😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 36 11
One shots, because I don't feel I have the patience for a whole story
4.9K 173 24
Read to find out !!
291K 11.7K 30
g!p