I MARRIED AGAIN |JJK FF|

By YOONKOOKNATION

What happens when you get married to your crush but ended up making a decision that shook everyone? "Yaaah... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
GRADUATION DAY
FIRST DAY OF UNIVERSITY
THE TRUTH UNTOLD
SHOCK AND SURPRISED
WEDDING
WE GOT MARRIED BUT
THE TRUTH BEHIND BETRAYAL
WERE YOU PLAYING WITH ME?
SHE LEFT
WHY DOES HE EVEN CARE?
THINGS GETTING WRONG
CHANGE
DATE WITH ANOTHER PARTNER
REMARRIAGE
DREAM AND REALITY
HAPPY ENDING
AUTHOR'S NOTE

BETRAYAL

328 7 0
By YOONKOOKNATION

Irene's POV

I went inside the room and I was surprised to see heels because I didn't carry any heels with me. When I entered the bedroom I saw Jungkook pinning a girl against the wall and they were so close. The pizza boxes and the cans fell off my hands as soon as I realized the girl was none other than Suzy, Jungkook's ex who cheated on him.

More heartbreaking was that Suzy cheated on him and we are married so what could be the reason for this.

When Jungkook saw me he didn't even bothered to come near me. He stood there as if he didn't even care.

I quickly rushed out of the room with tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe what I saw. I was expecting Jungkook to come to me and explain but he didn't.

I didn't know what to do. I called Jimin and told Everything that happened.

Jimin:
What happened Irene? Why did you call me at this hour? Everything okay?

Irene:
Jimin, I am in Greece with Jungkook for our honeymoon but he is with Suzy making out. He betrayed me, Jimin. What do I do? *Cries*

Jimin:
What? How can that jerk do this to you? That to he broke up with her a long time ago and you two are married? Don't worry. Coincidentally I am in Greece so I will cone to you now. Just give me the address where you right now are. Okay? Don't worry.

Irene:
Please come soon.  We are staying at Hotel Shyla Riyals.

(Jimin arrives after half an hour)

Irene-ah, gwenchana? Don't worry I am going to talk to Kookie.

Jimin met Jungkook and Suzy. Jimin talked to Jungkook but it was useless. There was no trace of guilt in his face. But Jimin knew there must be a reason why he did that but he didn't bothered to ask anything and went out.

"Irene-ah, just come with me. Let's leave them."

They left the place and went to where Jimin was staying.

(Next morning)

"Jimin-ah. Let's go for a walk. I want done fresh air."

"Okay let's go"

They went out and simply roamed around the street.

I didn't want to think of Jungkook anymore. He betrayed me. Maybe the rumours about him back in our school days were true.

"We should not trust people so easily" I said.

"Yes. I did the same mistake." Jimin added.

"Why? Aren't you in a relationship?"

"She betrayed me for another guy. Nevermind. I don't want to recall. Seeing you in this condition reminds me of my bad days."

"Yaaah. Irene-ah. I am hungry. Let's eat."

We went to a restaurant. We sat there. We were going through the menu and then I saw Jungkook and Suzy in that restaurant. They saw us too. As if he's showing up and making me jealous. My face turned hot but I couldn't react.

They acted so lovey dovey so I automatically got jealous. Why not? He's my husband after all.

"Ignore them. Let's do a thing. Let's a t as if we don't care. Act as if you are more happy with me."

Yes. Jimin came up with a good idea. I liked it. Jimin and I turned over friendly. We were acting do carefree. I could see Jungkook looking at us touching each other and happy.

We had our lunch and went out.

I miss Jungkook so much. I want to be with him.

"Irene-ah, why do you even think if him when all he did you is betray? And yes I forgot to tell you. Let's go for a party. You can't refuse okay or else I am not talking to you." He pouted and said.

How cute Jimin is.

I got ready for the party I don't know of.
I wore my favorite off shoulder long black dress paired up with black heels and my favorite earrings that my mom got from Japan.

(Just imagine yourself in this dress)

Jimin got ready and he was looking great.

Wow. The only word that came out of my mouth.

We reached the party after an hour of drive to the venue.

"Ugh why are they even here?"

"Don't even care if they are here. We don't claim them, arasso?"

"Nae"

Such an unfortunate situation. Even Jungkook and Suzy showed up at the party.

Why tho?

Jungkook and Suzy appeared, Jungkook with that oh so hot outfit and look.

Both of them were enjoying the party and so do we, Jimin and me.

Enjoying? Me? Nah. My eyes were on them without them noticing. Even Jimin knew it.

But within an blink of an eye they were out of my sight. I looked for them and then went out and saw them holding hands and Suzy giving him a peck on his cheeks.

Jungkook's POV

I knew Irene was following us. I was sorry to hear but I had no choice. I don't know what to do but just go with the flow for the moment. I don't want Irene to be in danger. Suzy and I are not really in a relationship. Suzy threatened me if I don't be with her, she will do something dangerous yo Irene. I had to do this. I can't let my love, my Irene to get hurt.
(End of his POV)

I was so heartbroken. How can he do this?
I saw Jimin coming near me. I leaned towards me and kissed my forehead. I was surprised at his action.

"Act normal. They are watching us." Jimin whispered.

I acted as if nothing happened and we went out of the party.

It was the last day of the honeymoon. We were going home the next day. Jungkook sent me a text to wait for him at airport. We were supposed to go home together so that our parents don't suspect us.

Jungkook texted Jimin.

Jungkook:
Jiminie Hyung! Can we just meet? I need to talk to you about something really important.

Jimin:
Why? That day you insulted me and why do you want us to talk? I can't.

Jungkook:
Hyung. Please. It's important. It's about Irene.

Jimin:
Irene? Okay if it's that important. Tell me where to meet you.

Jungkook:
Caesar street. Right now. And thanks.

Note:- This is fictional. Nothing here is real. Do t judge any of them based on this story. The characters might have a negative role in this book but is not in real life. So, don't hate any of them in real. It's a FICTION. And don't engage yourself in fanwars. I don't want you to engage in fanwars because of this fiction.

~Author-nim 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.1K 34
Min Yoongi convinced his secretary to be his fiance because of some reason. They acted. But what if their acting became the reason that a feeling tow...
22.6K 672 21
SEQUEL TO HEARTBROKEN It's been a year since Yoongi and Taehyung promised they were gonna marry eachother. Now they are engaged, planning for a weddi...
41K 1.2K 14
A loner. A nobody. Gets married to someone she doesn't even know! Or does she really? 18+ story. Read at your own risk. Started: 18.01.01 Ended: 18.0...
9.5K 414 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...