Dangerous Mr.Alpha

By AriseToLove

"You can never leave me." He said huskily I snorted "You are MINE and mine only so don't try to escape becaus... More

Dangerous Mr.Alpha
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N

Chapter 4

63K 1.2K 173
By AriseToLove

OMG!! Guys I'm sooo sorry I was sick and felt terrible yesterday and I'm excited that I got more votes than what I asked for! (: Thanks guys!

 ---> Anna On The Side!

 <3 Dedicated to KennedyGirl22 Thanks for the wonderful comment! <3

*****IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN MAKE ME A BANNER? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME AND I WOULD DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER AND LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! :D*********

Anybody else like the song! Icon For Hire Rocks!! >:]

Make a move!

Mnkay so here's another chapter!

Chapter 4:

"Good morning." Cole said I ignored him and he scrunched his eyebrows up confused as I sat by Violet waaay on the other side of the table some people looked confused as to why I was so quiet Anna looked at me knowing and shook her head.

I saw Emily smirking as she sat by him and then he had the nerve to talk to her and laugh together. I smirked and noticed how their was this dude beside me he was really cute and and had dark black hair, tan skin, and piercing green eyes as well. he was also much bigger than Cole, but you could tell Cole had more power.

"Hi what's your name?" I asked him he turned around to face me and smiled I could tell he was unmated "Sergio." He said I smiled brightly at him "Hmm I like that name I'm Erica!" I said he chuckled .

"I know Luna." he said I frowned and put my hand on his shoulder "Please.. Call me Erica." I said he nodded and looked back to Cole who was still talking to Emily "I would be mad if my mate was with someone else." He said and then turned back to me.

"So why aren't you?" He asked I looked into his eyes that were filled with curiosity "I am I just... I'm afraid." I said quietly.

"Why?'

"Because I heard he was a player."

"He was... But if he were to play with your heart it would be pathetic as an Alpha your beautiful and I can't see why he would take advantage of that." He said looking into my eyes. I smiled at him and then smirked.

"Say Sergio do you want to help me with something?" I asked he saw my smirk and smirked back "Of course anything for my Luna." He said.

"Well Davey over there couldn't handle being yelled at nor punched by Dangerous Mr. Alpha over their, but I think you can... by being my fake boyfriend." I said.

He nodded "If it will help you I'm sure I can handle him being mad at me." he stated rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled "Okay then Sergie-boo!" I said giggling as I got up and sat on his lap he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me more to him.

I heard a loud growl and turned to see Cole sending daggers to poor Sergio, but Sergio was staring at me while Emily was  sending me daggers. "Is something wrong Cole?" I asked.

His eyes were black with rage "Yes Mate you are allowing another male who is not me to touch you." He stated.

"I giggled I'm sorry I thought Emily was your mate?" I said innocently while hugging Sergio closer to me which caused Cole to growl louder "She's not." he said sharply causing people to back away in fear.

I shrugged "Well Sergio over here is my boyfriend." I said as he kissed my check chuckling darkly "Well Sergio should know what's mine." He growled looking at him he shrugged "She said she didn't have a mate I believe what my girlfriend tells me." He said pecking my lips.

Cole got up and walked away angrily I giggled along with Sergio and Anna joined in "Booy.. You pissed him off!" Anna said giggling "I should've known you were slut as well." A annoying voice said.

I snapped my head into her direction and laughed causing her to look at me confused "Oh honey I'm a lot of things, but a slut is far from what I am I can be your most worst nightmare." i said darkly causing her to pale a little and then smirk.

"Your right you are from it you are more than a slut I'm sure you were stripper or booty call off the streets." she said.

"Honey stop telling your business that people don't want to know while eating it makes me sick." Anna said. "Beautiful we should go." Sergio said with an Spanish accent.

"Mmkay." I said getting up Violet stayed talking to some little boy who strangely enough looked a little like Cole....

Sergio took my hand in his as we walked out as we walked through the hallways I smirked as I saw Cole standing his back to us I pushed Sergio against the wall and smashed my lips on his making him moan.

I shoved my tongue in his mouth and his hands starting roaming my body and then he was off me and on the other side of the wall "Awwh I was having fun." I said pouting he smirked and walked away.

"Then have fun with me." A snarl voice said I looked up to see Cole except it wasn't him it was Alex his wolf "Oh hi Alex." I said in a bored tone with disappointment he growled at my tone and grabbed my arm fiercely.

I squealed as he pushed me in the office door and slammed it locking the door. He slowly turned around still angry "Why are messing with other males?" He growled "Mmm If I tell you will keep it a secret from Cole?" I asked seriously Alex studied me for a few and grunted nodding.

Alex pushed me against the desk so I could fill everything and I bit my lip from moaning I think Alex knew because he leaned down moving my hair and kissed my neck softly "Because I'm afraid he'll leave me I heard about what he did before I was even here." I whispered he pulled back and pulled my face up to him.

"He won't I promise that he actually likes you well like is and understatement I love you If he does I'll make sure he pays." He growled out and then picked me up sitting me in his lap "Now mate stop messing with the males in my pack Cole is going to punish you he can hear you know." He said as Cole came back.

Cole glared at me and pushed me so I was on the table with my stomach on the top bending over "Bad girl." he said slapping my butt I squealed "Don't *Smack* do *Smack* That *Smack* Again! *Smack!*" I moaned at the last one and I could tell he had lust.

I felt as he pushed into me and felt his erection on my butt and moaned "Why did not want me to know what you and my wolf talked about?" He asked as he kissed my neck I couldn't see him, but I could hear the pain in his voice.

"I just needed to know something he knew." I said he turned me around so I was now facing him with my back on the table and his hands pinning my hand on each side of my head. "Baby whatever it is you can tell me just trust me I told you I would never do anything to hurt you and your making it hard for me to get you to fall for me." He said.

I laughed lightly "Oh I'm not gonna fall for you if you knew more about my passed you would hate me for it after all I'm just a rogue right?" I stated his eyes hardened "No your not your an Alpha's daughter and mate I don't care about what you did in the pass all I care about is now and you here with me." He said.

He let go of my hands and picked me up once again like I weighed nothing and set me down on his lap once again this time it was on the couch.

"Are you going to tell me why I would hate you?" He asked I shook my head and he sighed "Fine just tell me when your ready." He said I nodded and got up pulling him with me as I let him hold my hand Sergio was out and smirked.

"Glad you made up with Alpha." He said smiling and walked away Cole frowned "He wasn't really your boyfriend?" He asked I giggled and nodded he groaned "Jeez your a tricky little one!" he said I just giggled as I walked into our room.

It was noon and I sat on the couch as he sat next to me putting a hand on my thigh I moved it away and turned on the T.V a few minutes later he put his hand back on my thigh and I moved it away.

Not even five minutes later put it back on and I looked at him trying to take it off, but he just wouldn't move in fact he went higher up!!

"Cole stop." I whined out he grunted annoyed and played with my button on my jeans I got up walked out for 10 minutes and came back in for some reason I felt pain for a split second and then it got worst and I groaned as Cole groaned and got up picking me up.

"Damn it!" He muttered as he dropped me on the bed.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked as I felt a little better with his touch he was on top of me and I was holding on his arm. He looked into my eyes with an intense and lustful stare

"Erica.... Your in heat."

****************************

So Veeeerrryyy short chapter

I HATE THIS CHAPTER ITS TERRIBLE I MAKE IT BETTER NEXT TIME!! WITH MORE ACTION AND FUNNY DEVIOUS ERICA!!!

Mmkayy to um is it okay to you?

FAN

VOTE

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

xXAriseToLoveXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.4K 44
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
29.9K 879 15
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
1.9M 37.8K 123
Carrie Bogiatto was just six years old when her mother took her away. Away from her father, away from her brothers, away from her life. And she took...
3.9M 85.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...