♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

By Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... More

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!

2K 120 12
By Puripuriko

It's the end of Day 2 of the written exam. Midoriya had been studying, training, and researching at the very same time. What was he researching? He was researching about ways in which people with multiple personality disorder could alter between personalities due to external factors. Because it would be inconvenient for Kirishima to always be there, Midoriya wanted to see if there was a way to bring Yuuki back from the lone wolf form. There had to be a way other than Kirishima, right? There's like many people within Class 1-A, why just him? 

"Deku~! Hi~!" Yuuki poked her head out of a tree! 

"Gah!!! It's Yuuki-san!!!" 

Yuuki jumped down from the tree, she's wearing a sleeveless hoodie jacket and she's wearing a pair of black jogging pants with red and white stripes at the side. "Hi~!" 

"What are you doing? You've got leaves all over you." He helped remove some of the leaves that were stuck in her hair. "Eh? It's tangled?" He moved a little closer and he removed a green leaf out of her hair for her. He looked at her face and he blushed in embarrassment. "S-sorry...!" 

"I was up there because I thought there was a beehive." 

"Again?! You're raiding beehives again?!" 

"But it was an abandoned beehive..." 

"O-oh." 'I'm glad she's not stung.' "Yuuki-san, shouldn't you be studying?" As far as he knew, she's not studying with anyone in class. From the way she's answering every questions on the written test, she seemed to be doing well. He had been watching her after all. "If you want to, I can help you study." 

"Don't worry about it! I've been studying with Shinsou!"

"I see. Is Shinsou-kun okay?" The last time he had seen Shinsou was back at the Sports Festival. Midoriya fell for his Quirk and almost lost if he hadn't snapped out of it.

"Shinsou is a good guy. He's aiming to be a hero in his own way." 

"You're not angry at him that he tried to...you know?" 

Yuuki looked at Midoriya and she recalled something Shinsou. What did Shinsou say to her again?

"Oi, honey badger." 

"Yeah?" She's balancing a pencil on top of her lips. 

"If you want to mess around, go home and mess around. Study session is on." 

"But I'm bored!" 

"Studying is boring, you idiot." 

The two of them were in a family restaurant, both studying Science after being done with Mathematics. Yuuki was already bored and she's messing around with a pencil already.

She looked at her drink to see it was empty. "Shinsou, I'm going for another refill. I'll get yours for you." 

"Oh, okay." 

"Is orange juice okay?" 

"Yeah." 

Yuuki went to get the drinks. 

Shinsou looked at what she's written in her own notebook and he was honestly impressed by the right answers that she got. "She's actually not stupid." Also, he got question 3 wrong. He copied her answer in secret; there's no way he's going to tell her that he copied one question from her. 

From another table, a group of boys and girls from Shinsou's class were having a meal. They were whispering rather loudly about how Shinsou may have brainwashed Yuuki into going on a date with him. 

Shinsou wasn't that fussed about them talking about him right in front of him, he was used to it anyway; if fighting won't change the minds of idiots, why bother? 

"Wah?!" All of them screamed because Yuuki returned to splash orange juice to their faces.

Shinsou didn't expect that at all. The only way he could show he was shocked was by dropping his pencil. 

"I am not controlled, Shinsou is a good guy once you get to know him properly." 

"Yuuki..." 

"Shinsou, on second thought, let's study in the library." 

"But you said you'll be bored there." 

"Yeah, but it's a lot nicer there." 

Once the two of them leave, Shinsou suddenly stopped in the middle of the street. 

Yuuki turned around and she cocked her head to the side. "Shinsou?" 

"I'm...I'm going to find my way into the Hero Course someday. This doesn't mean I am out of the competition, okay?" 

"Huh? Oh, okay. I don't know what you're saying but okay~." 

Shinsou smiled a little and he walked on with her once again. "Alright, let's get some worthwhile work done. After that, I'll treat you to dinner." He then patted her on the head, "Because you're a nice person." 

Shinsou smiled with a light blush. "I'm not a nice person, Shinsou. They're just not kind." 

"Shinsou said he's going to catch up. Hehe, you better be prepared for a battle of the lifetime, Deku!" 

"Okay!" A rematch with Shinsou? He wondered how that will end up. "But just because I was able to escape his brainwashing the last time, I am not guaranteed to be able to do that the second time..." 

"There it is~! Deku's mumble-mumble!" Yuuki laughed for a while before she was distracted by a beautiful sound. It was a beautiful sound...

"Yuuki-san?" Midoriya watched her stop in front of an old vintage gift shop. "Oh, you like that music box?" 

"Music box? This?" Yuuki was fascinated by its small design and how the gears were moving on the inside. 

Midoriya smiled and he winded the key for her so the beautiful music would keep going again and again. 

Yuuki have heard this before. But where? She felt like crying just listening to it...it's so familiar but she couldn't remember it. This feeling of nostalgia...she felt like she had forgotten something important just listening to it. Yuuki cried and she quickly wiped the tears away. "Deku, let's hurry up and go-" 

"Wow! Look at these All Might goodies! These are so rare you can't find them anymore!" 

"I-I'll wait for you outside." Yuuki went out of the vintage shop. She stood there in wait. What's with that music box? It's familiar...but she didn't hear it at any point in her life nor did she hear it through Bakugou's pet's memory. She couldn't understand it. 

"Yuuki-san, here." Midoriya came out with a heart shaped locket with a silver chain. "Look, if you open it like this..." When he opened the locket, the music from the music box came out.

"It's the same music! Did you make this, Deku?!" 

"N-no! Of course not! The box was expensive, but the owner said the locket also have the same music. Ah, he only sold it to me cheap because there's a small scratch at the back.

Yuuki took the silver locket and she looked at the back to see something etched in the back What letter was that? It's hardly visible. 

"If you don't like it, you can trade it back for cash." 

"No. I'll keep it." Yuuki was more than happy to have it. For some reason, seeing the locket made her happy. "Deku, thank you." 

"Do you know how to put it on?" 

"I do!" 

He watched her put it on but Yuuki put it on her head. The heart of the locket was on her forehead like that. 

"You put it on like this." He removed it from her head and he looked for the clasp. "Stay still like this-" He didn't realize their faces would be so close to one another! He's now shaking like when Bambi was born and taking his first steps! 

"Deku?" 

"Y-y-y-yes?!" The clasp and the chain was forcing him to be close to her! 

"Deku, did you know you have freckles on your face? Four on each side too! And it's a mirror match!" 

"Why are you looking at my freckles?! Ah! You're making me nervous!" 

"Why?" 

"B-because...!" 

At the same time Kirishima was walking with Bakugou down the street. Bakugou was looking pissed as ever, and Kirishima was as tolerant and friendly as ever with his explosive best friend. 

"Remember what I said. When you see Yuuki again, you need to be nice." 

"Shut the hell up, shitty hair!" 

"Come on, Bakugou, don't be like this-" Kirishima was the first to see Yuuki and Midoriya. From his point of view, he could see Midoriya standing so close to Yuuki. His eyes were dangerous with envy. 

Kirishima was not the only one. In fact, Bakugou acted upon the scene. He marched over to Yuuki with a very pissed look. He roughly turned her around by the shoulder! 

"Kacchan?!" "Bakugou?!" 

Bakugou looked at Yuuki to see she's wearing a new heart-shaped accessory on a silver chain. "The fuck is this shit, you dumbass badger." 

"Deku just got me a gift." 

"Heh, is that so? So now you've moved on from brainwashing guy and now you're onto Deku? Deku...of all people, it's fucking Deku?!" 

"K-Kacchan, it's not like that at all! Yuuki-san was on her own and I just bumped into her-" 

"I don't give a damn what you have to say, Deku!" Bakugou shouted over him, interrupting him. He grabbed Yuuki by the wrist. This time, he will drag her away by force! 

"Wait! Bakugou, stop!" She was pulling back while Bakugou was pulling her too. They were both in a literal tug of war.

"Stop struggling! I need to talk to you!" 

"Bakugou, you're hurting her!" Kirishima was trying to make Bakugou remember what they talked about earlier. "You said you'd be nice to her!" 

"Fuck off from my way!" Bakugou pushed Kirishima out of the way! 

"Stop it!" Yuuki grabbed his arm and she bit him on the wrist like an angry honey badger! 

Bakugou let go immediately! He was bleeding from the punctures Yuuki did on his wrist! 

Yuuki didn't mean to make him bleed like that. "Ah...ahh..." She didn't know what to do. She just bit Bakugou! To the point of bleeding too! "B-Bakugou..." 

"You, shitty piece of shit of a fucking mongrel..." 

Yuuki whimpered and she backed away from him. She didn't know what to do. Like a dog who had accidentally bit their owner, Yuuki looked visibly distraught by this. "B-Bakugou...!" She touched her heart because she was panicking. She didn't know what to do! She didn't want to be hated by Bakugou over this. She didn't know what else to do to fix this between them! She...! She...!

She felt someone put their hand on her shoulder. She looked to her right to see it was none other than Kaminari. He had just finished a shopping trip and he saw Yuuki looking like the world had ended. "Yuuki-chan, are you okay?" 

"Kaminari-kun, good timing! C-can you take Yuuki-san away from here?" Midoriya requested. 

"M-me?!" 

"Yeah. Please." 

"O-okay. Yuuki-chan, come on." 

Yuuki allowed Kaminari to take her away from here. Her heart hurts. It hurts so much. 

"Dammit...!" Bakugou just went and fucked it up again! Why does this keep happening?! 

"Midoriya, just what is your relationship with Yuuki?" Kirishima asked Midoriya, his face was still looking rather confrontational. 

Midoriya could somehow tell both men were annoyed. It must be because of the heart shaped locket he had got for Yuuki. "I didn't get that locket for Yuuki-san to convey anything too deep. I just got it for her because she looked like she really want it." 

"Just that?" Kirishima didn't sound like he believed it. 

"You can believe or not believe if you want to, but to me...it's the first time seeing Yuuki-san looking like she really want something from the bottom of her heart since coming here. All I have been seeing recently are her worried face. I don't want to see her make that face again! I want to see her happy! And if something small like that can make her happy, I'll try my best and fulfill it! Even if it means making you or Kacchan unhappy!" Maybe it's the adrenaline, or maybe it's because he's bothered by it. "Kacchan, why are you like this with her anyway?! You know full well Yuuki-san doesn't understand a lot of things! She's trying her best to understand it! Yet, you keep pushing her into the corner, trying to trap her and scare her! Why would you do that?!" 

"Shut up..." 

"You're supposed to be the one to understand Yuuki-san more than us!" 

"It's because I am the one supposed to do so that I am fucking pissed with her!" 

"Bakugou..." Kirishima then realized something, "Is it because of me?!" 

"Tch!" Bakugou chose to walk away. 

"Bakugou!" 

"Kacchan, if you keep treating Yuuki-san like this, you'll dig yourself a hole you can't get out of!" 

Bakugou paused for a temporary moment, but he continued to walk on after a while. 'That locket...where have I seen it before?' An image flashed in his mind. He was watching the sunset with someone from the edge of a cliff, looking out to a foreign land. "What the fuck was that?"

Back with Kaminari, he just bought her a smoothie to enjoy at a park. 

"Bakugou can be a douche-bag, but he's really a good guy, Yuuki-chan. Don't be upset, okay?" 

Yuuki nodded while drinking the smoothie. It tasted good, but she didn't have the energy to gush about the happiness of it like usual. 

"Yuuki-chan, do you want me to electrify Bakugou for you? I'll make his hair into a big explosion just for a laugh~." He was trying his best to cheer her up but she was still upset. 

"I...I didn't mean to hurt him." She told him what happened, and she couldn't understand why Bakugou was angry. "Is it my fault?" 

"W-well...if I see the girl I like getting cozy with another guy, even I'd be pissed." 

"Huh? Why?" 

"Why, you say..." Kaminari sighed and he smiled a little. "Yuuki-chan, I've been wanting to ask you this too. Are you and Kirishima...a thing?" 

"What's this got to do with Kirishima?" 

"Wow, you really don't know what everyone is thinking? Kirishima is the only one who can pull you back from being a wolf! Not me, not Bakugou, not anyone! Just him!" 

"Kirishima..." 

"Knowing Bakugou's vulgar behavior, it must have something to do with that." 

"So it's my fault." 

"What?! No! I'm not gas-lighting you, Yuuki-chan! I'm just saying that he's being a flaming crap on top of garbage is because he can't control it! Yes, he and I are feeling the same emotion, but I have better self control about it than he does!" 

"You too?" 

"Ah?!" Crap! His mouth went faster than his brain! "W-well in all honesty, I am a little jealous too." Kaminari shyly looked at her. "What man doesn't want to protect a cute girl like you? I also want to protect you just like how Kirishima can protect you. That's why, Yuuki-chan," He ran his fingers through her snow white hair. He smiled like usual, "I hope you can allow me to help you too." 

"Kaminari..." She never read too much into the words of others. She really needed to understand people more. "What's the best way for people to understand one another? To believe in one another?" 

"How? Hmm...I know! I got it!" 

And so Yuuki listened to him whisper into her ear. 

"Wow! I never thought about it like that! Kaminari, you're so clever!" 

"I am, right?!" 

Yuuki jumped off the bench and she happily wagged her tail. She faced him and she licked his lips. 

"What?!" 

"Thanks for your advice! I know what to do now!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaminari had completely forgotten about what he had told Yuuki. Partly because there was a written exam coming at him like angry waves, and also planning a strategy against the principal of U.A with Mina. However, he and Mina ended up talking about his chances getting with Yuuki instead of any planning, hence why he and Mina ended up failing their practical exam. 

Speaking of the Practical exam, since there was an odd number of students, Yuuki's Practical exam turned out to be something completely different. Based on the conversation she had with Aizawa and Nezu, the two of them allowed her variation of the exam. However, because Bakugou was unconscious, her exam was to be taken on Monday after everyone rested up for the weekend. 

"Aizawa-sensei, why are we in hero costumes?" Iida was confused like everyone else. They were told to wear their hero costumes and go to the battlefield where Kouda and Jirou had their exam. 

"What are you talking about? Yuuki still haven't had her exam yet. Bakugou was down, so it had to be pushed at another date." Aizawa explained. "Originally, we were going to have Yuuki go work with one of the teams and face off with one of us, but she came to us and requested something interesting so we're going along with that. All the teachers agreed to it too." 

"You want to what? Isn't that pushing yourself too much?" Aizawa asked her after she had explained herself.

"Is there a reason to do so like this?" Nezu asked. 

"It's because deep down, my other self just don't believe in them or me. In order to fight alongside them all, I need to learn self-restraint. I want to force myself be able to hold back this wolf. Even if Kirishima is not there, I am still there, the others are still there! If I can't do something as simple as that, how can I call myself a hero?! That's why...!"

"That's why I am going to fight you all on an equal footing!" Yuuki was already in her hero costume and she jumped down from a tree! 

"Yuuki-san, what are you thinking?!" Midoriya couldn't understand her! "You want us all to capture you?!" 

Yuuki smirked, "Either you capture me, or I capture you...let's see who does it first. I want to fight you all!" She was deadly serious about this. She wouldn't suggest it if she wasn't prepared for it! 

"S-Sensei!" Mina was complaining about this because this was purely unfair! "Yuuki's outnumbered!"

"For those who have failed, if you capture Yuuki, you may get a pass." Aizawa's words just lit a fire in those who have failed the practical! 

Yuuki looked at Class 1-A with a serious look. She walked up to them and she transformed into her honey badger form and then getting into a battle position, "If I turn even when you guys are there, I will fail everything else! That's why I want to make you all the reason why I can't turn! I will pass this exam without turning! I'll prove I can be a hero like you all!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 2.1K 28
"Promise me you'll never stop loving me." "I promise I'll never stop loving you. If I ever do stop, I promise to fall in love with you once again." ~...
118K 3.5K 24
Midoriya is a very friendly classmate and doesn't mind getting a little close to others. But a certain red and white haired boy doesn't like him gett...
861 76 16
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, has moved from Class 1-A to Class 2-A. Very few stude...
198K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ Did you just grow a fucking cactus on my ass? ❞ ➪ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵐᵉ...