The Forgotten Sister.

Από 1dharrylouisgirl

Pretend your invisible to everyone around you. How would you feel? Now pretend your invisible to the ones... Περισσότερα

The Forgotten Sister.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors Note!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note:
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Authors Note:
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note!!
Chapter 13
Authors note!
Chapter 14
Big News!!! READ!!!! Please :)
Authors note!! Truth!!
Chapter 15
Authors note:
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note: PLEASE
Chapter 18
Authors note: other stories
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note
Okay, one more
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Q&A and New Story
Q&A

Chapter 5

19.3K 321 317
Από 1dharrylouisgirl

Blake's POV:

"No!!! Please don't go!!! At least take me with you!! Don't leave me here to die alone!"

That was my wake up call this morning. Chase has been begging me not to go home but I can't do anything about it, Mrs. Smith already booked a flight for me that leaves today.

I have never been this nervous, ever.

Well that I know of.

"Please! You can't leave meeee!" Chase dragged out.

" Smith already has my ticket booked. I can't just waist it. And trust me if I could skip this trip, I would." I told Chase.

As of right now we are at the airport, where I'm getting ready to board my plain home.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that I'm going home, I miss my mum. But I am so nervous. I mean I haven't seen my mum in 3 years. It's nerve-wracking.

" it's only for the semester, I'll be back before you know it," I stated while hugging my best friend who was crying at this point.

" you better answer all my calls and skype calls, you got it?" Chase said while pulling away from our embrace.

" I promise," I smiled up at him.

"Last call for Flight 668 to Holmes Chapel, last call,"

I gave Chase another quick hug and a peck on the cheek, then running off the the gate I was suppose to enter.

Once I got on the plain and In my seat, I pulled out my iPod and switched on my music.

My favorite song 'Angel With a Shotgun' by The Cab came on. I smiled and laid my head back, prepared for the 3 hour flight.

I was silently listening to my music when someone plopped down. And when I say plopped, I mean plopped.

I opened one of my eyes and took out one my earbuds, and took a look at the guy next to me. He had a beanie on and a little curl showing at the bottom of the beanie and a pair of shades on.

He had a angry frown on his face and was mumbling a string of cuss words under his breath. It was quite funny actually.

"Why are you staring at me?" The guy that had something shoved up his butt snapped. He had a thick accent but It sounded kinda familiar.

"Well, first off, you were the one who came and crushed the poor seat with your angry butt, second, your were mumbling things under your breath and it was very amusing, if I do say so myself." I fired back with a sassy attitude.

The man, or boy i don't even know,  just sat there staring at me, like I had four heads.

After a minute, he burst out laughing. His laugh was so catchy that I found myself laughing to.

" that's was the best thing I have ever heard in awhile," he said holding his hand up, wanting a high five from me.

I just kept laughing and slapped his hand.

  It was weird though. When I slapped his hand it felt like a thousand pins went through my hand. It was weird yet I just brushed it off.

Once we stopped laughing, we felt the plain taking off.

" So you were staring because you thought I was crazy?" He asked after minutes of sitting in silence.

I looked at him to find out that he is staring intently at me. I couldn't see his eyes considering he still had his shades on.

" Well, you make it sound so mean," I chuckled a little, " but yes, kinda, I mean, it's not normal for someone to come and sit down angrily and start talking to themselves,"

He just stared at me then chuckled while shaking his head a little, me doing the same.

" I'm William by the way," he stated holding out his hand for me to shake, "and I can promise you I'm not crazy," he stated. I smiled at him grabbing his hand and shaking it, making the pins return.

" I'm Blakely, but you can call me Blake, and I truly don't think you're crazy,"

"Very unique name for a young girl, and  thank you very much," he smiles back, chuckling. I just kinda looked at him, did he just call me little? Thats not going to pass.

" I'm not a young girl, I happen to be 17 thank you very much."

He shook his head, " you don't really look that old, maybe 15 possibly?"

I glared at him causing him to laugh. He sure laughs a lot for an angry person.

" You're the one that looks like a 15 year old." I stuck my tongue out at him. This trip may not be as boring as I thought.

" well for your information, I'm 21,"

My eyes went wide, he can't be that old. However, he hesitated when he said 21. He must be lying.

" So, why were you so angry? Did forget some of your luggage?" I said sarcastically.

" Ah Ha Ha, very funny. And no, these stupid people got my seat mixed up. I was suppose to be in first class with my mates." He said with a pout.

I couldn't help but laugh. He didn't come off as a brat but the way he said it made him sound spoiled. Like sitting in lower class was discussing.

" it's not like it's gonna kill you to sit in lower class," I stated with a playful tone. he looked down at me and smirked a little,

" you know, I'm kinda glad I got stuck sitting here, it won't be as boring now with you here," he said.

I smiled up at him. I could somewhat see his eyes through his glasses. However, I couldn't tell if the were green, or blue. But they were bright.

"Well I guess we both got lucky," I reply to him.

This flight is going to be interesting.

-------------

-3 hours later-

     Throughout the whole flight, me and Will had talked to each other and made jokes about random things. I found out that him and his friends, who he was suppose to sit by in first class, loved to pull pranks on each other. He also said that they have known each other for quite a long time and are like brothers.

I found out many things about him, and I told him some things about me. Not a lot though.

" it was funny, because after I had done that, I got pulled off the stage right away, and they suspended me," Will said, finishing his story about something he did in school.

We were both laughing our bums off.

As we calmed down, we noticed that everyone was exiting the plain.

Will and I looked at each other, and burst out laughing. I have no idea why, we just did.

I started getting up to get my things, and so did Will. I kinda don't wanna leave him, he was so fun to be around.

"You know, I'm kinda sad we didn't get to talk any longer," I said honestly while getting my carry on things ready.

"I was just thinking that," he said looking at me with a smile. He wasn't that tall compared to me, but he still managed to tower over my 5'7 figure.

His once smile, turned into a frown, making me mimic his action.

By this time we were exiting the plain with our things.

"What's wrong?" I asked Will. He looked down to the ground.

"I have really enjoyed your company Blake. I'm going to be completely honest, I have never had a good conversation like that with anyone since, well since a loong time," he said while looking up again but as though he is looking for something, or someone.

" and why is that?" I questioned.

"My life has been very hectic," he sighed and had a look that said he was thinking about something, " I haven't been completely honest with you, well about who I truly am that is,"

I looked up at him, confused.

Before I could say anything, someone came running our way. Will, or whatever his name is, stared up at the man running this way, then at me.

He took out, what I think was a journal and ripped a page out and then handed it to me, "here, write your number down, I'll explain everything, please?" He begged. I was a little started but still wrote down my number.

He smiled and then looked at the man again then me. Then he took off his glasses.

My eyes went wide, not from horror, but from shock.

Right in front of me, was the person that I would least expect.

"I'll text you, love," he said then gave me a wink and a smile and stalked off towards the man who had now

reached us.

I just gave my number to Louis Tomlinson.

Better yet, I just gave my number to my brothers best friend, and he doesn't even know who I am.

------------------

-------------------

Oh my gosh guys I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. I tried to make this chapter longer so I hope it doesn't suck to bad.

Please keep voting and commenting. And comment ideas for future chapters :D

*not edited*

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

28 0 20
Every 100 years there's supposed to be a new one of us. But the newest one vanished when the world needed him most. Now people, are either fearful of...
What changed? Από Kxeyva

Περιπέτεια

81 17 9
You used to be an ordinary girl, you were very happy and joyful until one day something traumatized you will this affect you and the way you are or w...
Unraveled Από Maddie<3

Εφηβική Φαντασία

315 73 15
*Completely Edited!* Everyone's done something in their life that they wish they could change. For me, it started a couple years ago. Have you ever...
2.4K 458 15
I know what it's like to be invisible, and in the end you might just be noticed so don't lose hope. Based on my life; Some fairytales exist, They jus...