Sick bts

By fruityappledreams

Hello! This is a collection of bts sick fics I am writing. Some will be one shots and others will have more t... More

Sick Jimin part 1
Sick Jimin part 2
Sore throat 1
Sore throat 2
What did we eat? 1
Sick at school
What did we eat? 3
Stuck in the rain
What did we eat? 4
Peanuts = Death (not really)
Taekook
Yoonjin travling
Little Tae
Sope
Freakin pumpkins !
Slip in the mud
Halloween
Flu ✈️
Just push through it (1)
Fixed up
Just Push Throuh It (2)
A Fever Named Scarlett
Sick Bubba (Taegi)
Appendix 1
Appendix 2
Cars are not for Jimin (Jikook)
Jin hyung
Snow
Snow part 2
Kookie needs a rest
Hobi 💖
Mall
Jin Hyungs recovery
Jacket
Yoongles
Have my coat tiny
Namjoon
Grammy Nerves
Jin's Stomach flu
Tae's no fun tum
Faint
Whiny Jimin
Asthma

What did we eat? 2

9.9K 149 39
By fruityappledreams

Taehyung peeled his eyes open. The lights were shut off, crickets were chirping and the house was silent. He sat up and drowsily gazed around the living room. It was empty. Everyone had gone to sleep a long time ago. Tae pulled the blankets closer to his freezing body. A wave of nausea seemed to drown out his other senses. He groaned, clasping a hand over his mouth. Tears ran down his cheeks and he knew he was going to throw up. A sickly burning sensation rose in his throat, his stomach contracted so violently that he couldn't move.

Tae gagged loudly, coughing up his dinner. He sobbed, the room spinning and his stomach churning. Another cough/gag sent vomit onto his lap. He cried louder, not hearing the feet running down the hallway. Yoongi appeared, eyes wide and panicked. He ran over to Tae and assessed what was wrong.

"Shit. Hang on Tae." Yoongi said, rushing to the kitchen to get the trash can.

Tae gagged, dry heaving until undigested food mixed with bile landed on his lap. Yoongi came running back in and held the bin under taehyungs chin. Tae was panting, spitting out the disgusting sour residue the coated his mouth. He jolted, another stream of vomit shooting out of him, this time into the trash.

"Are you finished?" Yoongi asked softly, brushing taes hair out of his forehead.

Tae nodded, but whimpered when he saw his soiled clothes and blankets. Yoongi hushed him and put his arms under taes armpits to lift him up. Slowly, the pair made their way to the bathroom. Tae leant nearly his entire body on yoongis side, too weak and tired to move. Yoongi, quietly spoke to Taehyung, trying his best to keep him awake and moving.

"We're here." Yoongi said, twisteing the doorknob.

Yoongi looked up and froze. Jungkook was on the toilet, his eyes shut and his head against the sink. He was sweating just as much as Tae and had drool leaking from his mouth. Yoongi dragged Tae into the bathroom and sat him on the floor.

"Tae I'll be right back. I'm getting namjoon." Yoongi said, speaking rapidly.

In no time yoongi was back with a half asleep, yet shocked namjoon.

"What's going on?" He grumbled, fighting to stay awake.

"Tae threw up on the couch so I took him here to clean him up and when I opened the door jungkook was here and I don't know what's happening but-" yoongi got cut off by loud cries coming from jungkook.

"Why are you in here!" He shouted, barely awake, but still embarrassed.

Namjoon hurried over to the youngest to calm him down. When he placed his hand on jungkook face, the younger immediately cried into them, to mortified to face his hyungs. Namjoon was just as shocked by the events as yoongi while Tae, watched from the ground, still covered in vomit.

"Yoongi, clean up Taehyung in the kitchen. I'll take care of jungkook." Namjoon instructed, wiping the tears off jungkook a face.

"Don't make me move again." Tae pleaded, his stomach rumbling. Yoongi bit his lip, and kneeled in front of taehyung.

"Can I help you change?" Yoongi asked, trying to give the younger eye contact.

Tae nodded and whimpered. Yoongi helped take off taes vomit covered pants and wrapped him in a bathrobe. Namjoon helped clean up a sobbing jungkook, who was so hot he refused to put any clothing beside his underwear on. When the four starting trekking back to the living room they saw Jin, Hoseok and a sleeping jimin, standing in the hallway.

"What the hell is going on?!" Jin whisper shouted, raising his hands up.

Jungkook, shivered and started gagging, sprinting back into the bathroom, followed by Namjoon. Hoseok switched arms with jimin and went up to yoongi.

"Are they both sick?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded and continued walking taehyung to the living room. Hoseok stayed close behind, putting a free hand on taes back. Tae mumbled incoherently as he was sat down on the couch. Yoongi nervously bit his lip and left to get taes pajamas. Hoseok laid jimin in the big chair and helped clean up the soiled blankets.

Tae dizzily stared around the room, hardly comprehending the situation. All he could think about sleep and how it was not feel so horrible. Maybe jungkook was right, the meat was a little too pink.

Not long after taehyung was situated with new blankets, water and pillow, jungkook joined the party with Jin and Namjoon by his sides. Jin sat jungkook on the other couch Tae was previously on and wrapped him in a warm blanket as well.

Both boys were given plastic bowls covered with a plastic bag Incase they got sick again. Namjoon told everyone else to go to bed while he looked after them for the rest of the night. He gently ran his hands through jungkook a sweaty hair and whispered soothing words to the younger. Taehyung rolled onto his side and stared at the couch and sniffed.

He would do anything in the world to turn back time and not eat the food that made him sick. If he had only listened to jungkook then they wouldn't be in this situation.

A distant whimper caught everyone, but the passed out jungkook attention. Namjoon snapped his head around to see a groggy jimin squinting and looking around. He slowly sat up and made grabby hands at Namjoon. The older complied, picked jimin up, and sat back down in the chair with him on his lap. Jimin nudged his head in the crook of his neck, whining.

"What's wrong bub?" Namjoon asked, rubbing his back slowly.

Jimin squirmed around until his arms were tightly secured around his lower stomach.

"Tummy." He mumbled pitifully, frequently swallowing. (a/n: get your mind out of the gutter Fred!)

Namjoon cursed under his breath as heat began radiating off of Jimins body. The little curled into himself, being attacked by cramps. Taehyung dizzily lifted himself up to see what was the matter.

"Are you going to throw up or do you need the toilet?" Namjoon asked, trying to stay calm at the fact that they could've had gotten food poisoning.

"I d-dunno." Jimin cried. "Potty!"

Namjoon sprang up from his seat and ran to the bathroom with jimin in his arms, startling taehyung. The pair were left by themselves, which in normal circumstances would end in disaster, but in this case they could hardly speak without want to projectile vomit. Jungkook jolted in his slumber, a chill running through his body. Taehyung blinked slowly, wanting get him another blanket, but feeling too fragile and sensitive to stand.

Small cries made their way to taes ears. He knew exactly what jimin was going through. His intestines were probably just as fucked up as their.

"Joonie!" Jimin sobbed into the elders shoulder. "Hurts!"

"Shhh, I know honey, it's going to pass I promise. This is just temporary." He hushed, trying to hold jimin from toppling over.

"Why does it hurt?" Jimin sniffed, closing his eyes.

"Your body is just trying to get the bad stuff out. When your tummy hurts, that's just it cramping and moving." He explained, wiping off Jimins sweaty forehead.

Loud footsteps approached the door, followed by some knocks and a wide awake Hoseok walked in. He was holding a haunched over jungkook, who looked like he was on the edge of death. Namjoon stared, thankful that hobi was still up, but panicked as to why jungkook looked worse than before.

"H-He needs the bathroom." Hoseok rushed.

Jimin stared frantically, feeling his abdomen clench. Tears poured down his face when his guy began gurgling. It was coming.

"Jimin, can you get up for minuet?" Namjoon asked, not even expecting the chance of yes to come from his mouth.

Jimin shook his frantically, leaning forward. He continued crying, panicking over the situation.

"No, no, no. Shhh don't cry Jiminie. They're going to the other bathroom, don't worry. Shh, we're not going anywhere." Namjoon said calmly, kissing Jimins sweaty hair.

"I want daddy." He sniffed harshly, making himself cough.

"I can go get him, but you'll be alone for minute. Is that ok?" He asked, holding Jimins small hand.

Jimin nodded. Namjoon left and made his way to Jin's room. They returned quickly, Jin taking over Namjoons role while he went to check on taehyung and jungkook. Namjoon rushes into the living room and sight in relief. Taehyung was fast asleep, his mouth agape.

He then rushed down the hallway to jimin and hoseoks room where the second bathroom was. Namjoon walked in saw hoseok standing outside the closed door.

"How's he doing?" He asked, standing in the doorway leading to the hall.

"I don't know. He refused to let me stay in there with him. What do you think caused them to get sick like this?" Hobi said, speaking fairly quiet.

Namjoon shook his head. "I'm not sure."

"Is it a stomach bug? Or maybe the flu?" Hoseok suggested, trying to find an answer to their problems.

"I don't think so. Those would have shown symptoms earlier. Like in February when you were sick." Namjoon responded, sitting on Jimins bed, running his hand through his hair.

Hoseok nodded his head in agreement. The boys heard the toilet flush, the sink run and then a weary jungkook opened the door. His eyes were half lidded and he slowly laid down next to his Hyung. Namjoon patted his head, comforting the younger.

"Is jimin ok?" Jungkook mumbled, looking up at namjoon.

"He could be better. He's having some bad cramps and bowel stuff." Namjoon explained.

"I wanna sleep." He whispered, shutting his eyes. "But not in the living room."

"You can stay in here with me. I bet jimin would rather be able to watch SpongeBob anyway." Hoseok said, tossing a blanket over jungkooks body.

Namjoon stood, going back out to check on taehyung again, just incase. When he walked in he was thankful to see that Tae was still resting semi-peacefully. The older sat by tae and ran his hand over his back.

"What are we going to do with you?" Namjoon asked himself, giving taehyung a kiss on the head.
__________________

That took longer than I expected. I'm going to continue this and make and 3 or 4 part story. Leave your suggestions, I love hearing them!

Love you guys :)

Thanks for sticking around

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723 23 28
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
3.9K 92 20
Lots of Jungkook hurt/sick one shots. There will be many many trigger and I will put every trigger at the beginning of the chapters . If you have re...
425 19 7
In this book, I will post one-shots that are my very own ideas which pop up at peculiar times.♡'・ᴗ・'♡ May (mostly) include:- Fluff/Romance ❤︎ Angst �...
9.6K 711 25
"You're sick Park Jimin" "Don't act like that didn't give you the slightest arousal, Dr. Min." ↔︎ I do not own any characters mentioned. I also do no...