Rawr. (BNHA x Reader)

By SmolGalaxi

Eeeeh. You got a quirk that lets you turn into any animal you want. Read the story to see what happens next. ... More

About (Y/N)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
About (Y/N)'s Family.

13

6.5K 212 86
By SmolGalaxi

Bixslow and I were walking to school when reporters and camera people surrounded us.

"How are All Might's classes?"

"Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher?"

"What do you think of All Might as a teacher?"

"Excuse me! Can you tell me about All Might?"

What's with all these people??!

We were surrounded. I could tell Bixslow was starting to panic because of all the people.

I decided to make them go away.

By turning into a bear and scaring them away.

"Let's go inside before they come back.." I said, grabbing Bixslow's arm and running to school.

~(Mini Timeskip)~

Luckly the U.A. barrier kept the media from getting into the school.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results." Aizawa-sensei said.

"Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." Aizawa began to lecture everyone.

Surprising, Bakugo-san didn't explode and replied calmly, "I know."

"And Midoriya." Midoriya-san looked down, expecting a big scolding from Aizawa-sensei.

"You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do."

Midoriya-san looked up at him in hope.

"Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

"Yes, sir!"

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you decide on a class representative." Aizawa-sensei said.

Everyone began to scream and raise their hand, wanting to be the class representative.

I'm not good at leading people so I won't do it..

"Silence, Everyone!" Iida-san got everyone's attention.

"It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one." Iida-san was raising his hand the highest.

He really wants to be class representative..

"Why did you suggest that?"

"We haven't known each other for that long, so how can e have trust or anything?"

"If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves.."

"Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person?" Iida-san stated.

"What do you think, Mr. Aizawa?" Iida-san asked as Aizawa-sensei was getting back into his sleeping bag.

"I don't care, s long as you decide before homeroom is over." Aizawa-sensei answered before falling asleep.

"Thank you very much!"

~(After voting)~

Election results

Izuku Midoriya - 3

Momo Yaoyorozu - 2

Wow.. I wonder who voted for me..

I saw that I got one vote.

I voted for Iida-san.

"I got three votes?!" Midoriya-san said, shocked.

"Why Deku?! Who voted for him?!" Bakugo-san said angrily.

Bakugo-san, then, looked at me. "You voted for him, didn't you!"

"No. I voted for Iida-san!" I replied, putting my hands up.

"Well, it's better than voting for you." Seto-san said.

"What did you say?!" Bakugo-san raged again.

Iida thanked me for the vote.

"Don't worry about it. I saw the spark in your eyes." I said, pointing at my eye.

~(later)~

Midoriya-san was shaking, while Momo-san was calm and collected.

"Then, the class rep is Midoriya, and the deputy class rep will be Yaoyorozu."

"S-S-Seriously? Seriously?" Midoriya-san stuttered

"How vexing..." Momo-san mumbled.

"That might not be too bad."

"After all's said and done, Midoriya can be pretty fired up, anyway."

"And Yaoyorozu was cool when we were going over the battle results!"

~(Lunch-time)~

I was currently in my little kitty form. Having Bixslow feed me his food.

"Lazy.." Shinso commented.

"Yup." I replied.

I went to turn back when I realized something.

I was stuck.

IN THIS FORM.

I began to panic.

"BIXSLOW! HELP! I CAN'T CHANGE BACK AGAIN~!!" I cried.

"Go to your teacher. He can use his quirk and change you back." He said, calming me down.

"Goo idea!" I said and ran off to find Aizawa-sensei.

As I was walking in hallway in my little kitty form, an alarm went off.

"There has been a Level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly."

Then I heard it.

A stampede.

I looked behind me and saw my worst nightmare.

A stampede of students running in my direction.

And Me.

A little cat that could get squashed by those feet.

I PANICKED.

I tried to shield myself from the feet, feeling the vibrations of the stomps all around me.

Suddenly, someone picked me up and hugged me against their chest.

I clenched onto their shirt like life depended on it.

Soon, the person got away from the stampede of students.

"Oi, it's okay now." The person said.

They tried to get me let go of their shirt, but I didn't let go.

They got irritated and pulled me off with great force.

I opened my eyes and say that the person was Bakugo-san!

"Bakugo-san~ Thank you so much~" I cried and thanked him.

All of a sudden, Iida-san was flying above the students and hit the wall.

"Everyone, everything's fine! It is just the media! There is nothing to panic about. Everything's fine!" Iida-san explained to everyone, making them stop and listen.

"This is U.A. Let us act in a way befitting the best of the best."

Everyone calmed down.

"Just the media.." Bakugo-san muttered.

"I wonder who let them in?" I asked.

"More importantly,.." Bakugo-san began.

"Why are you cat?! And why didn't you turn back normal when everyone was stampeding!?" He yelled at me, scaring the shit out of me.

"I-i-i got stuck in this form! I had to go to Aizawa-sensei to get me back to normal!" I tried to yell back.

He 'tch'ed and carried me back to class.

~(timeskip)~

I was back to normal.

"Com on, class rep. Start." Momo-san said to Midoriya-san.

"N-Now, let us decide on the other class officers.. But first, can I say something?" Midoriya stuttered.

"I think.. that Tenya Iida should be the class rep after all!" Mirdoriya-san stated, surprisng everyone.

"He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way. I think it would be best for Iida to do it." Midoriya-san said, smiling at Iida-san.

"I'm good with that, too. Midoriya's saying it, and it's true that Iida was a big help at the cafeteria today." Kirishima-san agreed.

"Yeah, and he kind of looked like the person on the emergency exit sign, didn't he?"

"You're wasting time." Aizawa-sensei interrupted, scaring Midoriya-san.

"I don't care what you do, just hurry up and do it." He said, then going back to sleep.

"If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped." Iida-san began, standing up.

"From this day forth, I, Tenya Iida, promies to do my best to carry out the duties of class representative." Iida-san promised.

"We're counting on you, Emergency Exit!" Kirishima-san said, giving him a thumbs up.

"Emergency Exit Iida!"

~~~

​​​​​​​Picture above belongs to Fujiiwara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 2.1K 30
โ๐™ค๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ? ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™.โž you'd never have survived UA without your best friend, and he'd never have survived without you.
1.5M 55.3K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
26.1K 267 15
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’Ž๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’–๐’” โ™ก ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โ™ก ๐‘ถ๐’–๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๏ฟฝ...