The meaning of living| Yoonmin

By bansarlyfe

Jimin is a suicidal 16 year old who goes to live at a mental health hospital. When he gets there he discovere... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38R
40
41
Not an update
Do or Dont
Q and A

39

729 41 4
By bansarlyfe

Yoongi comes into the room and I pull him into a tight hug.

"Baby." He coos.

"Please don't let me go." I cry.

"Okay." He holds me tightly.

A knock on the door. Mr. Kim comes in.

"Sorry I thought it would be fine." He apologizes.

"Jimin do you want to go back? We have presents for you." Mr. Kim asks.

I continue to cry into his chest.

"Give us a couple minutes." Yoongi holds me close.

The door closes. Yoongi takes me over to his bed and sits down pulling me onto his lap.

"Jimin baby, it's fine. You're uncle won't hurt you at this party." He says.

I pull him closer.

"The only one who's going to be holding you tonight is me." He kisses my forehead.

"Do you want to go back to the party?" He asks.

I shake my head.

"I'll be right there with you." He persuades as he wipes my tears.

"Okay." I agree.

He stands up and we go back into the cafeteria. Everyone's being really careful with me after what happened. Being really careful about their actions.

"On Wednesday I told everyone that today's your birthday and everyone decided to get you presents." Mr. Kim explains.

"This was from your mom." He sets a box down.

I pull the bow off the gift and put it on yoongis head. I let go of yoongis hand and I open the gift. It's a sweatshirt from my sisters college. I smile softly. Mr. Kim gives me presents one by one. I put the bows on Yoongi. I get a lot of new sweatshirts. The other patients must of noticed I wear sweatshirts every day. Everyone spreads out leaving me and Yoongi. I turn back towards to him.

"Happy birthday." He smiles handing me a tiny box.

I take it from him. I open it go see a charm.

"What's this for?" I ask.

"For your new charm bracelet." He holds up another box.

I smile softly while holding my arm out. He puts the bracelet on me.

"I've decided for each of your problems that you get over I will put a charm on this bracelet." He explains.

"This one is an ice cream cone representing you eating. This one is a heart because you trusted me enough to be my boyfriend. This ones a hand, because you don't jump whenever I touch you. This one is a open book, because you share your problems with me and I will listen." He explains as he points out each thing of them.

"Thank you I love it." I say.

"I thought you would." He smiles.

"How did you get it?" I ask.

"I gave a list and my card to Mr. Kim to get. He actually bought the ice cream cone." He explains.

I play with the charms.

"Jimin?" He asks.

"Yeah." I look up at him.

"It's cake time." He says.

"Cake?" I ask thinking about the calories.

"It's fine baby. You ate your dinner, you don't have to eat cake." He explains.

I nod my head and lean against him. He turns so my back touches his front. He wraps his arms around me.

"Yoongi." I look up at him.

"Yeah." He looks down at me.

"Can we go back to the room?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says.

I stand up and go out to him. We go back to our room and cuddle till I fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.9K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
52.9K 2.2K 13
Taehyung has many problems with his life but he continues to pretend to be happy. One day there is a new student, one that recognises how sad Taehyun...
483K 15K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
210K 9.4K 46
Park Jimin, a 15 year old born in Busan, who's life flashed before his eyes when he saw his family killed. Little did he know he had power seeping t...