My Man, My Admirer (Cake Fanf...

By surfingcake

Calum Hood, the bassist from the rock band "5 Seconds of Summer" has feelings for the lead singer of the band... More

My Man, My Admirer || Cake Fanfiction
Chapter 1 - What's wrong with Luke?
Chapter 2 - Accidental Love Letters
Chapter 3 - Secrets and Lies
Chapter 4 - Confessions
Chapter 5 - Because it Benefits Me
Chapter 6 - Too Confused
Chapter 7 - Who's my Man?
Chapter 8 - Mr. Confident
Chapter 9 - #CakeLL
Chapter 10 - Bound to L.A.
Chapter 12 - I Do
Chapter 13 - The Library of Love
Chapter 14 - Movies & Cuddles
Chapter 15 - It's Not Stress
Chapter 16 - We're Brothers
Chapter 17 - The Truth
Chapter 18 - Surprise Lucas
Chapter 19 - Not a Perfect Christmas
Chapter 20 - Redoing Christmas
Chapter 21 - Back at it Again
Chapter 22 - Tour Bus
Chapter 23 - Stay Safe, Please
Chapter 24 - Running Away
Chapter 25 - Soon
Chapter 26 - Nothing But Awkward
Chapter 27 - Raining on the Rooftop
Chapter 28 - Second Chances
Chapter 29 - Reunion Plans
Chapter 30 - Doubts and Questions
Chapter 31 - Perfect Two
Chapter 32 - Back Home
Chapter 33 - 12:00 AM
Chapter 34 - A Night to Remember
Chapter 35 - Mobbed
Chapter 36 - Under The Sea
Chapter 37 - Daniel and Chris
Chapter 38 - Dogsitting Pt.1
Chapter 39 - Dogsitting Pt.2
Chapter 40 - Dogsitting Pt.3
Chapter 41 - National Anthem
Chapter 42 - Dream Big Luke
Chapter 43 - Dream Big Calum
Chapter 44 - Dream Big Ashton
Chapter 45 - Dream Big Michael
Chapter 46 - Mess Up
Chapter 47 - Red & White Dye
Chapter 48 - Replacement
Chapter 49 - Livestream
Chapter 50 - New Beginnings
Epilogue (and more)

Chapter 11 - Breaking His Heart

7.1K 225 132
By surfingcake

Hai <333

Thank you for 400 reads and 50 votes (and counting)

AMNESIA IS AMAZING BTW LIKE YASSS!

Anyways, enjoy!

--

(Calum's POV)

This was a bad situation. Luke had a bruised stomach, yet he decided to go in front of me for my own protection! He was even younger than me! You idiot, Calum. Your supposed to help him! I didn't listen to myself, I was too scared.

"Back off," Luke spoke, "I'll call the police."

He fumbled in his pocket for his phone to find it empty. He looked up to see the man holding his phone and mine. I stepped back a little, pulling Luke with me. Luke was pale, and his confidence was all of a sudden lost. I let go of Luke's waist and ran to the hotel room's phone.

"Give our phones back and I won't call the cops." I growled.

"I cut the cords last night."

"Wait, how'd you get in last night?" I asked suspiciously.

"Does it look like I knock on doors asking people, Hey, can I cut your phone's cords?"

Somebody laughed at the man's remark. I turned to Luke, but he was collapsed on the ground, clutching his stomach. I put the phone down and helped him up onto the side of the nearest bed.

"What was that?"

"What?"

"That laughing noise."

Just as the man was about to speak, Ashton and Michael came bursting through the door laughing. They looked like they were going to pass out at the amount of fun they were having.

"Y-y-you should've s-seen your faces!" Ashton laughed.

"Thanks Joey." Michael said, while handshaking him.

I turned to the three of them, completely stunned. I looked back at Luke, and he looked so broken and confused.

"Who's Joey?!" Luke asked, basically screaming.

"Oh, he's just a friend of ours. We met him last night when Mikey and I went for' a walk. He did the same trick to us." Ashton snickered.

"Works all the time." The Joey guy said as he took off his black hooded mask. "It worked better than I thought on the two of you."

I rolled my eyes and Luke scooted closer to me in fear, I sighed and put my arms around him. We're alive, and that's all that matters, I think.

"Ok Joey, see ya." Michael said as he shut the door in his face, rudely. Ashton started laughing and Michael threw two pairs of jeans at Luke and I.

"Go get changed, we have an interview in three hours." Michael said. "We'll be in the lobby."

Ashton tossed us our phones and the two of them exited the door. I realized that Luke was still in his shock stage and I just laughed.

"Luke, I think I like you better when your confident." I said. Luke stopped shaking and turned to me, raising an eyebrow. "But then again, I get to be the confident one if your shy so, I change my mind."

He just smirked and walked into the bathrroom, leaving me absolutely clueless. I shook my head and changed into my jeans. Once he walked out, we both exited the door.

(Ashton's POV)

Michael and I were sitting in the lobby waiting for Luke and Calum. We both wore sunglasses, beanies, and a blonde wig to hide from all of the fans. 

"That's a terrible plan." Michael said. "Remember the last time we gave the letter to a stranger." I rolled my eyes at the mention of "the stranger" or Amayra.

"The thing is, Calum's focus is going to be on me. He'll try following me everywhere until he sees Luke, the note, and me." I said while slipping out the note from my pocket. I smiled at the loving words Luke wrote to Calum. Honestly, what a cute couple.

"Well, don't give it to the interviewer. Remember, she is terrible at holding secrets, because it's a gossip show!" Michael yelled. People glared at him and he mouthed a "sorry."

"Fine, I'll give it myself." I grumbled.

"Wait Ash tha-"

"Hey guys!" Luke shouted at us. Calum gave us a warm smile as he walked towards us. We all walked out of the building, starting a small conversation about the events of this morning. I laughed as Calum tripped and I helped him back up. As I did this, I slipped the letter into Calum's back pocket. As soon as we started walking again, Luke looked over at me and winked. Ok, good he knows.

The lads and I waked through an enormous crowd of girls and boys. Luke and Michaal took pictures with the fans as Calum and I signed their faces. Yes, their faces. You know it's weird hearing, "Oh my gosh 5sos sign my face!"

As soon as we got in the car, the driver drove off, just in time. A brunette girl with yellow braces started to open the car door while we were driving.

"Luke, close the door! Look!" Calum practically screamed.

He turned his head to meet the brunette girl, practically eating his arm. His eyes turned quickly from being flattered to shocked.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled and lightly pushed her off of his arm. Luke turned back to make sure she wasn't hurt, but other than that he stared at the gripping mark on his arm.

"Geez, she's got claws." Luke said, rubbing the red marks on his bicep. I turned to Calum and saw him staring at Luke's bicep. Luke was accidentaly flexing it as he rubbed the red mark away. I slapped Calum lightly and he turned, blushed, and smiled.

- Small Time Skip -

The drive to the interviewing studio was pretty long. I almost fell asleep, just like Michael and Luke. The two of them were passed out, snoring softly. Calum was barely awake. He shifted to the side and there was a crinkling noise beneath him.

"What's that?" I whispered. He shrugged and slipped the note out of his pocket.

"Just another note." He groaned. "One of the fans from in front of the hotel must have done this."

"What do you mean, just another note?" I asked in anger. "This person really likes you."

"Please, they just want the attention. And guess what? They got it!" Calum screamed. His face softened when Michael stirred up and snatched the letter from Calum.

"They spend time on this, Cal. Respect."

--

--

Calum,

If I had a flower for everytime I thought of you,

I'd show you my garden. I love you. Xx - Your Man, Your Admirer

--

--

(Calum's POV)

I rolled my eyes at the letter Michael just read for me. I was really upset. I didn't want these letters to come to me anymore. As nice as they were, I didn't want this man. I was kind of glad when I didn't get a lot of letters while we were on the mountains. I wanted Luke.

"Hey, um Ash?" I whispered.

"Yeah Cal?" Ashton said quietly while smiling.

"Can you deliver a message to the person who writes me these letters?" I asked.

The car jerked to a stop and the driver opened up the doors.

"Sure."

"I don't want these letters anymore." I whispered as I got out of the car. Ashton was shaking Luke awake and he stopped when he heard what I said. I hopped out of the car, Michael quickly trailing behind me. I turned to him, and his face was full of sass.

"Why would you say that?" Michael whispered.

"I didn't want the letters to interrupt with my feelings for someone else." I blurted.

"Oh. Sorry." Michael said and continued to walk with me through the back door. Luke and Ashton came behind us shortly and they both looked depressed. What did I miss?

"Hi Cal, Mikey." Ashton said, faking a smile. Luke fake smiled as well and the two walked closer to the backstage area. Michael and I slowly followed them in silence. Once we got backstage, they prepped us and sent us to the velvet couch, by the interviewer.

We all smiled and looked at the interviewer's, "Gossip Crew." That was the name she gave her fans. It was stupid, like seriously.

"ON AIR IN 3! 2! 1!"

The interview went by pretty quickly. She asked us each individual questions and group questions. We talked about our album and our upcoming summer tour. The last question was directed towards me, and it didn't really shock me when she asked,

"Calum, who's the lovely man in your life?"

"Oh, the love letter lad. Yeah, he's cool." I stumbled, trying to find the right words.

"So, read us a recent letter?"

"No thanks." I retorted rudely. "I actually have something to say."

Michael tried pulling me down from standing up, but he failed. Ashton mouthed to me, "Not in front of millions of people. You'll break his heart." Lastly I looked at Luke, and he gave an unreadable expression. I lowly whispered into the microphone, staring straight at the camera.

"I don't want these letters anymore. Your making my life terrible."

With that, the audience gasped and the show rolled into commerical. I looked back to see Michael and Ashton shaking their heads in a disapproving manner while walking back out to the car. I looked at Luke, helplessly. I needed someone to fix me and my life. He looked back at me, tears evident in my eyes.

"Well, I'm sorry for ruining everything." He mumbled and ran off. I opened my mouth in shock at what Luke said. He never has ruined my life, he's only made it better.

I exited the stage and walked to the car. The boys were in there, waiting for me. I hopped next to Michael and Ashton closed the door. The ride was silent, you could almost here everyone's breathing patterns. I looked to the front of the car to see Luke, his eyes teary and unforgiving. I didn't understand how that involved me, but my gut told me it did.

And boy, was I right.

--

Ahhhh! Chapter 11 is COMPLETE!

I hope you guys liked it as much as the Amnesia MV.

Comment? Vote? Follow? Share?

Keep in your libraries penguins! 

You shall get a chapie tomorrow!

Goodbye cx <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 26 49
Kyra Hood is the step-sister of Calum Hood and is the 5th member of the popular band 5 Seconds Of Summer. Kyra starts to develop feelings for her clo...
Catch 22 By Sav

Fanfiction

225K 4.9K 42
Sage Mires is a young up and coming Sound Technician dying to chase her dreams and escape the memories her home now holds for her. Chanced with a fre...
31.4K 474 43
I'm that girl, you know the one that sits behind the scenes as her best friends make their dreams come true? Yeah her. In my case, I'm best friends w...
51.7K 2.6K 40
"what if i told you i'm actually calum hood and have been deceiving you this entire time?" "i wouldn't believe you" + or where Calum Hood, bassist of...