Possessive Much ?

By Ihateschool52303

( EDITING!) He pushed me against the gym lockers and man did he look different. Not scary but...... Posses... More

Authors Note
Faster then you can say Dolan
Holy Moly!
In the tree
Beautiful
Kill Me Now
A magician never tells
Lets go have some fun
Be nice
Cousins?!
Can I get a Kiss too?
Get out!
Im sorry
Grandma Rosie
How can you leave a kid!?
The only time I would see you on your knees
Friends?
You got it babe
Woah!
I cant believe you got me wet
Bad Ass!
A date?
Wheres my Doughnut?
Whos the girl?
I could do better
I dont want to go with you
Yes Ma'm
Mia?!
Party?!
The kiss
Finally
Admit it
Happy?
Hey Princess
Thank you!
Enlighten me
Sugar plum
Cardi Is my bitch
Thank the Will
Dance with me
Morning breath
Im ready
Do you think this bra matches my eyes?
I have to do this.
See you then
I will be back before you know it.
He is stealing my girlfriend
THANK YOU!
LILY!
Tears
I need you
Queen
Believe that
Better Man
Second Book?!
EPILOGUE!
Second book!
NEW BOOK!!
WATTYS 2020

Promise?

81.3K 2.6K 709
By Ihateschool52303

" I don't know what to wear?"

Belle rolled her eyes, " It's not a date so I would say jeans and a shirt."

I grabbed a blue shirt that says tacos and some jeans. " Yes?"

She nodded, " no pero tacos? Quiero uno."

" no  but tacos? I want one."

I laughed, " You want a taco or shirt?"

She sighed, " A taco duh."

" Okay so what should I wear."

" Hold on." And with that she walked out.

A few seconds later she came in with some clothes. "Wear this."

I looked at it and it was ripped jeans with a denim jacket with a white shirt and huaraches.

" Perfect. Your a life saver."

She shrugged, " That's what I do."

" Okay now leave so I can change."

She nodded, " I know your nervous but if you really love him there would only be one option."

I walked up to her and hugged her, " Thanks Belle."

" No problem but get change he should be here any minute."

She left and I changed into my outfit.

Casual but cute. I left my hair down. He likes it down. God what am I doing?

Ding

Hunter- I'm here.

+++++++++++

Hunters POV

I don't know if she is nervous but I'm going to shit my pants. I was outside of her house and I been there for about 3 minutes but I still haven't texted her. I just put on some jeans and a white shirt with my white vans.

I finally texted her and she replied instantly saying okay.

I start beating my fingers on the wheel when I heard her door open. I was lost in thought I didn't see her walk out of the house.

She looked beautiful. She had her hair down which is the hairstyle I always tell her to do.

" You know I open the door."

She chuckled, " You don't always have to."

I nodded. The rest of the car ride neither of us said anything but it was a comfortable silence. I pulled up to the parking lot well not really one but I just made it one.

She looked around, " Are we at the cliff."

I nodded. I came to the place where we jumped off the cliff well I did and she just took my clothes.

I got out and ran over to her side so she wouldn't open the door. I opened it and she thanked me.  I opened the door and grabbed the bag of snacks that I packed and a blanket.

I held my other hand out and she looked at it for a few seconds like she was hesitant about taking it. I put my hand to my side and just started walking. I'm not going to lie and say that it didn't hurt but I'm not going to force her.

She tapped my shoulder and I turned around.

" Yes?"

She didn't say anything but grabbed my hand. I didn't want to do a big goofy smile but I couldn't help it.

We start walking to the top and we still didn't say anything. Once we got to the top I let her hand go so I can put down the blanket and took another one out just in case she gets cold but it's pretty warm out here.

I sat down and she sat next to me. I looked straight ahead and notice how beautiful the scene looked. It was about to be sunset and the sky went well with the water.

She was the first to speak, " How have you been?"

I put all my attention on her and not the water. " It's been rough honestly, you?"

She shrugged, " I have been better."

" Princess I'm sorry."

She nodded, " It's okay."

I shook my head, " No it's not, I should of told you once I signed the papers or I should of at least talked to you before I done it. But I couldn't bring myself to tell you because I knew once I saw how you would react I would of stayed. And I really want to do this."

She looked at me and her eyes start getting watery, " I want you to do it. I know how much you want to do it and I don't want to be the person to hold you back."

She would put her feelings aside so I can do it. I want to marry this girl. No I need marry this girl.

" Lily please don't act like your okay. I'm hurting and I know you are.

She looked at the ground and and just broke down. I immediately picked her up so she was sitting in my lap and she was hugging me like a little baby. I hugged her back and just let her let everything out. A tear slid down my face knowing the pain I just caused her. I couldn't help it either and just broke down. I rubbed her back trying not to let her know I was crying too.

Eventually I calmed down and so did she. She picked her head up and looked at me.

" I love you."

I smashed my lips against hers. And she put her arms around my neck. She start grinding against me and this was the greatest feeling ever. I felt myself getting hard but I couldn't stop. I stop kissing her and focused on her neck. I gave her pecks and she started to moan. The most beautiful sound. She tilted her head back so I can get better access.

" Wait."

I stopped even though I was physically hurting.

" Yes?"

" Promise me something."

I nodded.

" You won't walk up and leave the next morning. Never talk to me because you feel like you are hurting me more."

I kissed her forehead, " Why would I leave the most selfless, beautiful, and intelligent girl in the world. Baby I love you and I know that this isn't going to be easy but you're the one I want. You are the one I need and I can't live without you."

She nodded and stuck her pinky out, " Promise?"

I did the same, " Promise."

She took off her jacket and something fell out. We both looked and she groaned. It was a condom.

" Oh god. Belle!"

I laughed, " Gotta love your sister but I don't think we will be needing that tonight."

She shook her head, " I'm ready."

Oh okay then.

I can't say that I'm shocked because we talked about this already but I wanted to make sure she was ready.

" Are you sure?"

She nodded and smiled, " Positive."

I laid her down gently so she was on the blanket and start kissing her again. Finishing what we started earlier. I took my shirt off and throwing it somewhere. Probably in the water but who cares. She stopped kissing me and looked at my stomach. She traced her fingers over my abs.

" Like what you see?"

She stopped and her cheeks were getting red, " Stop."

I chuckled, " I'm kidding this is all yours."

She took off her shirt and god she really is beautiful. Inside and out. She put her arms over herself.

" Oh no, stop your gorgeous."

I pulled her arms away and just stared. I probably looked like a creep.

" Like what you see?"

I sighed, " Yes I do. Very much."

" I love you."

" I love you too."

++++++++++++++

And the rest of the night was magical. I didn't want to do too much considering that was her first time but I don't think I can ever go back.

I woke up first the next morning and she was still sleeping. Her hair was a mess and the blanket was over her but stopped right at her thigh. I looked and smiled. I finally found the love of my life.

Her eyes start blinking slowly. She's waking up.

" Hunter?"

God even her morning voice is sexy.

" I'm here princess."

She sat up but started to groan.

I laughed, " Feeling okay princess?"

" Shut up."

++++++++++++

Wowwwwwwwww

This has to be one of my favorite chapters ♥️

But they finally did it?!

I do have young readers so that's why I didn't go to detailed but I would make another book just for the private chapters so don't worry.

Well vote or don't byeee ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 112 47
I'm slammed hard into a locker. I lose all ability to fight back. I've been down this road too many times to count. I close my eyes, wishing myself a...
7.8M 192K 32
When I walked into the school people look at me. I was walking to my locker and I smelled the sweetest smell ever. Mate!!! Go get mate's Reign was...
9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
437K 11.4K 26
My Alpha barged into my room and started speaking softly but very threateningly, "you didn't make dinner, Why is that? Do you want to die tonight. Th...