DEEP INSIDE(BOYXBOY) (On Hiat...

By withallthetragedy

Jackson is a werewolf.But he is an omega the lowest rank in a pack.Jackson never got to meet his parents but... More

PROLOUGE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not a chapter
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

509 20 0
By withallthetragedy

Jackson POV

I was walking in the forest when two wolves tackled me.I could tell that they had a high rank but not as high as an alpha.I was still angry about being rejected by my mate.They were trying to hurt me and I was having a hard time trying to kick them off me when a powerful voice came through."Stop!"The voice was powerful yet familiar.When I looked up I saw a man with bronze hair and silver eyes.His eyes had a fire in them.I must have been staring too long because I didn't notice that the two wolves had shifted back."You're coming with us rogue"One of the two men said.

Hunter POV AKA JACKASS

He ran and left but I didn't go after him My arm was hurting from the big cut he left It's healing but  slowly.My father ran next to me and asked me if I was okay I told him yes.I still couldn't believe How strong Jackson was.It scared and all the pack members people were starting to get worried because if he wanted to get revenge we wouldn't be able stop him.My mate is powerful and I rejected him(You stupid human!if you didn't reject our mate he would still be with us!I'm never talking to you again until we get our mate back!)My wolf was still mad at me for rejecting our mate.

I know I said It would happen next month but I was so busy I had no time to write but I do now.😄😄See you soon🤗🤗 I know it short but I will make a longer one next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.7K 25
The last thing that lowly Omega Seven expected was to be mated with the powerful Alpha King, especially when every wolf knows that Omegas and wolves...
1.7M 46.8K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...
38M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
730K 18.9K 84
"Keira Akar, Alpha River Colden, banish you from the White Howlers. I never want to see you again." The Earth felt like it was swallowing me whole...