It All Started with a Tweet (...

By ryleereel

Sophie Mercer is your average teenager. She loves Justin Bieber. She's tried everything to get him to notice... More

It All Started with a Tweet (Justin Bieber Fanfiction)
Chapter 1: Just a Normal Day
Chapter 2: What just happened?
Chapter 3: The Justin Bieber
Chapter 4: Movies and Controlling Girlfriends
Chapter 5: Meeting the Family
Chapter 6: Family Drama
Chapter 7: Crazy Dream
Chapter 8: Merry Christmas!
Chapter 9: Challege Accepted
Chapter 11: Lets Go Call The Family
Chapter 12: I Didn't Think It Was Gonna Be Cold!
Chapter 13: You're Not My Dad
Chapter 14: Try Me Bieber
Chapter 15: Sophie Mercer I Love You
Chapter 16: Great Start to a New Year
Chapter 17: Hospitals and Comas
Chapter 18: Journals
Chapter 19: I'm Just a Big Dissapointment
Chapter 20: Lazy Day
Authors Note
Chapter 21: Please Don't Cry
Chapter 22: Drama in Youth Group
Chapter 23: You Ready?
Chapter 24: Change Me
Chapter 26: Neon Lights
Chapter 27: Forgivness
Chapter 28: Best Day Ever Part 1
Chapter 29: Best Day Ever Part 2
Chapter 25: Achieving Dreams
Chapter 30: Starbucks
Chapter 32: The Funeral
Chapter 33: Sign The Paper!!
Chapter 34: Pranking Justin
Chapter 35: Justin Bieber's New Gf a Slut?
Chapter 36: Austen??
Chapter 37: Sleepover!!
Chapter 38: Rebound
Chapter 39: Nicknames
Chapter 40: Will You Be My Girlfriend?
Chapter 42: I Miss My Best Friend
Chapter 41: It's Not What It Looks Like
Chapter 43: Did I Say That Out Loud?
Chapter 44: Birthday Bash! part 1
Author's note
Chapter 45: Birthday Bash! part 2
Chapter 46: The Big Day
Epilouge

Chapter 31: All Your Life

1.3K 37 1
By ryleereel

It felt good to be home, back in my own bed. My sister was moving back in with Colby because Dylan was going to stay in Kansas for a month and she didnt want to stay at the house all by herself.

Therefore, we had to clean up the middle bedroom and make it a livable space. Justin and I had been home for a week and it was the weekend.

My mom called everybody and told them about the party, which was gonna be in 2 weeks from now. I invited my closest friends, the ones who have been with me and stuck by me and never left. That was my friends from Youth, plus Youth minister, Lexi, and Kassie.

Justin said he had a surprise guest coming, i had no clue who it was and i gave up asking him because everyone i thought it was he said he wasnt telling and i will just have to see in 2 weeks.

So we spent our Saturday morning cleaning out the guest bedroom. My mom. my dad, Justin and me all in a small bedroom, yeah okay.

My dad went to get more boxes and trash bags from the storage building he built in the back yard, and my mom went to go get breakfast so me and Justin got stuck in the bedroom.

You see this was my old room so a lot of my stuff that i didnt want is in here plus there is embarrassing pictures and projects and crap that i would rather not not talk about.

"Hey whats this?" Justin asked holding a journal. On the front cover it read 'Sophie's songbook DO NOT TOUCH!!!'

"Nothing, just some songs i wrote when i was like 10." I told him and he opened it.

He skimmed through all the songs until he landed on the one i wrote like 3 years ago about him, it was called All Your Life.

After he was through reading it he turned to me and smiled. "Who is this about?"

"You."

"Well its really good. I think it should be your first single. All we have to do is find the right beats and melody and you have a song!"

"Well theres one problem.." I said after awhile.

"Whats that?"

"I dont have a guitar or know how to play one. The only instrument i know how to play is the flute and i havent played since 8th grade."

"Well thats a start. Do you have a guitar shop anywhere near here?"

"Um yeah... Why?"

"Well, if your going to be a singer your going to need a guitar. We can go after we finish cleaning. It looks good so far. We also need to take those things to that donation place your mom was talking about earlier."

"Okay." I laughed.

The room now looked like a bedroom and nothing like a storage room. We picked up a few more things and carried some boxes out to my car.

I told my dad where we were going and we got in my car and we left. Justin put on some shades and put his hood from his hoodie up. I turned the radio on and nothing good was on, so I turned it off.

"What couldnt find anything good?"

"Nope." I took TFIOS out of my purse and started reading.

"Wow your just gonna leave me in silence?" I looked over at him and nodded, then went back to reading.

"Read to me. I love when you read aloud." He smiled at me and i couldnt help but smile back.

"Okay dork." I started reading and i read all the way to Goodwill.

We got the boxes out of the car and gave them to the manager inside. She told us thanks as we walked out. We headed to the guitar center to find my very first acoustic guitar.

We walked in and there were so many instruments.

"Woah." was all i could manage to get out.

"I know right!" Justin said "What you need is over here though."

He took my hand and led me to the acoustic guitars. There were so many to choose from. I wanted something simple yet pretty.

"This one is like the one i bought when i was fifteen. I actually brought it with me, if you want it its yours."

"Why did we come here then?" I asked confused.

"Well im going to need one if we are gonna figure out the music for that song of yours you wrote." We both laughed and he picked out a new guitar. It was just a simple acoutic guitar, no design. He bought it and we decided to walk around the mall for a bit.

"Babe im hungry." I said and as if on cue my stomach grumbled.

"I couldnt tell. What do you want?" We had started walking the the food court.

"Um... Chik fil a." I said and we walked in. It wasn't that crowded, especially for a Saturday afternoon. We placed our order and got our receipt. Order number 36. I found a table and we sat down.

We both played on our phones. I was texting my best friend from church camp, Kaitlyn. She's also a belieber but she lives in Florida. We made this promise that if I met Justin before her I would get a video of him saying hey to her and she would do the same for me. I had decided to call her after we left the mall and in the car so I could put her on speaker.

She had no idea I had met him yet or that we were dating. She was going to flip.

Kaitlyn had to go because she had a friend over.

"I love you so much." I said out of the blue.

"I love you too." He said smiling.

We were sitting across from each other but I moved to sit next to him in his booth. I put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me.

We had sat like that for 2 minutes when a little girl ran up to us with her autograph book and a pen.

Justin and I unwrapped our arms from each other.

"Hi what's you name sweetie?" Justin said beaming down at her.

She looked to be about 7 years old. "Gracie. I know your name, It's Justin."

"Awe your so cute. Can you keep it a secret that I'm here? Please?"

Gracie quickly nodded. "Do you want me to sign that?" She nodded once more.

She handed him the book and he signed signed it saying 'Love you Gracie, Justin Bieber.'

A lady rushed in the store. "Gracie are you in here?!" She practically yelled.

"That's my mommy. I have to go now." She said as her mom walked up right behind her. "Excuse me, is your name Justin?" Her mom asked pointing to Justin.

"Yes ma'am." He smiled at Gracie. I kinda felt awkward sitting there while het met with this little girl and her mom.

"My little girl loves you!! Can she get a picture?"

Justin nodded. I got up and sat Gracie next to him and sat across from them in my original spot. Justin smiled for the picture while Gracie hugged him tight, also smiling.

I was playing on my phone again, going through facebook, instagram, and twitter.

I didnt realize they had left until Justin asked, "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing i just didnt realize they had left." I said truthfully. I went to sit next him again when our food number got called. "Dang our foods ready." I said.

"Never thought i would hear those words come out of your mouth." He laughed as i walked off and grabbed our food.

We ate and talked about me getting signed to his label and how different everything will be.

We decided to go buy the decor for the party while we were here at the mall.

I also bought an outfit to wear to my grandpas funeral, which was a dark red sweater with short sleeves and a black belt, black skinny jeans, and a pair of black boots. The funeral is next Friday at my church.

Justin bought a nice suit and a pair of black shoes. We left the mall and went back to my house and waited for the arrival of Isabelle and Colby.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey its Rylee i just got back from vacation i hope you enjoy this chapter!! love you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 728 39
What happens when pop star Justin Bieber falls for the girl he grew up with? Going back to Canada for a break from his Believe Tour, Justin isn't lo...
191K 4.4K 33
⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Vivian Faye, just twenty years old, has just signed on as a new face of Armani, trying to make a name of herself as a model in t...
30.6K 891 8
Your life is just as normal as every other teenage's life. You've got an older brother, and a mom and dad that loves you dearly, or so you thought. ...
383K 13.6K 67
Justin Bieber, a 26 year old who thinks he's 6. Yeah, you heard me. He was in a car crash when he was 6 causing him to go into a coma that lasted 20...