Tangled Love

By miaaamiamia

Aspen Anderson, the heir of Anderson Enterprises Holdings Inc., had everything he wanted in just a snap of hi... More

Chapter 1 - Scandalous affair
Chapter 2 - An angel
Chapter 3 - Dangerous intentions
Chapter 4 - Game of seduction
Chapter 5 - Falling into bad boy's trap
Chapter 6 - The angel in devil's arms
Chapter 7 - Under the bad boy's spell
Chapter 8 - Bad boys, good lips
Chapter 9 - Reaching for the stars
Chapter 10 - The precious gift
Chapter 11 - Surrendering to your beauty
Chapter 13 - Bad boy knows it better
Chapter 14 - Breaking angel wings
Chapter 15 - Good girls fall for bad boys
Chapter 16 - Betrayal
Chapter 17 - Possessive
Chapter 18 - Intoxicated
Chapter 19 - The truth
Chapter 20 - Life changing moments
Chapter 21 - Downfall
Chapter 22 - Blowing up everything
Chapter 23 - Frightened
Chapter 24 - Russian roulette
Chapter 25 -History repeats itself
Chapter 26 - A chance
Chapter 27 - Sunshine
Chapter 28 - Haunted
Chapter 29 - Paying for the results
Chapter 30 - Coming clean
Chapter 31 - The permission
Chapter 32 - Bliss
Chapter 33 - The boyfriend
Chapter 34 - Dreams
Chapter 35 - Satisfaction
Chapter 36 - Little princess
Chapter 37 - My man
Chapter 38 - Wedding bells
Chapter 39 - The miracle baby
Chapter 40 - The new house
Chapter 41 - Snowy honeymoon
Epilogue
The Next Book - "Undercover Heir."

Chapter 12 - Warning

81K 2.5K 67
By miaaamiamia

Aspen's POV

I was playing the guitar in my room, thinking about Serena. Her beautiful smile, her angelic voice, her crystal blue eyes, her response to my touch and her damn flawless skin.

Elva interrupted my thoughts as she walked in. Of course, without knocking as always. She was doing it purposely, because she knew I hated when she came to my room without knocking.

"Hey, you didn't get ready. Come on. Don't you come with us?" She asked, giving me a questioning look, her hands on her hips.

Tonight we were going to the nightclub. Robert, Maria, Milan, William and Serena were joining us.

"No, I will. I am going to get ready. I don't need three hours to get ready like you." I teased her, giving her a cocky smirk.

She rolled her eyes, annoyed. "Absolutely, it was me who got ready in two hours for our company's anniversary." She said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "It was once." I said.

She raised her eyebrow in a sarcastic expression. "Once?" She asked mockingly.

I breathed deeply and put my guitar beside me on the bed and got up. "Ok, leave now. I have to get ready." I said and forced her to turn around and headed her towards the door.

I was sitting on the couch with William, staring at my beautiful Serena. She was smoking hot in her red mini dress which was showing her perfect curves, making me aroused. I wanted to rip her dress off and explore her perfect body again and again.

Dammit! What is going on with me? I can not stop myself from thinking about her.

She was sweeping her hips while dancing with Elva and Maria. I wanted to wrap my arms around her from behind and press her onto my chest while running my lips on her inviting neck, sucking, kissing, biting it.

Fuck! Even thinking about it made my member hard.

"Don't play with her feelings." William said, interrupting my thoughts.

I turned my face towards him, raising my eyebrow in a questioning expression.

He sighed and said. "I know you hook up with her."

I cleared my throat as I gave him a serious look.

Fuck! How did he know?

"Don't use her." He warned me.

"I don't use her." I mumbled without looking into his eyes and took a sip from my whiskey.

"Do you love her then?" He asked.

"No!" I snapped instantly. "We had sex a few times, that is all. I didn't tell her that I loved her." I added.

"Then don't play with her feelings. She loves you. Don't give her false hopes." He warned me.

I ran my hand through my hair, looking at Serena, my beautiful angel. I turned my gaze from her to William. "I don't give her false hopes. And it is none of your business what is going on between Serena and me." I snapped and stood up.

Serena's POV

I was with my family, Aspen's family, his uncle's family and Uncle Mike's family in Anderson private jet. We were going to spend our weekend in Aspen.

As Uncle Mike saw Aspen, he gave him a high five and winked at him after looking at me. I was nervous when he and his wife saw us in the horse riding club, but fortunately, they didn't say anything to our families.

I was sitting next to Elva while Aspen was sitting opposite us. He was listening to the music, leaning his head back, lost in his thoughts. He looked preoccupied. When I asked if he was fine, he said he was fine, but just felt tired.

As the jet landed, we went to Aspen's family's house here. After settling down, Aspen, Elva, Milan, Robert, William, Maria and I went to the backyard. A few minutes later, Maria and Milan disappeared together as always. Elva went back while chatting on the phone. William and Robert were talking while sitting on the ground, leaning against the tree. I was searching for Aspen; he disappeared too.

Suddenly, I felt something on top of my head.

"For my princess." Aspen whispered in my ear.

I smiled and ran my fingertip on a flower crown on my head.

"Thank you." I gave him a shy smile. He smiled at me back and stroked my cheek gently.

"Let's memorize it." He winked at me and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

After taking my photos alone, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer and leaned his cheek against mine, smiling happily as he took a selfie.

He trailed his fingertip on my cheek as he whispered in my ear. "I will wait for you tonight." His voice was husky and seductive.

He pulled back and winked at me. He gave me his charming smile and went towards William and Robert, placing his hands into his pockets.

I bit my lower lip as dirty fantasies about tonight appeared on my mind. His lips on my skin, his expert tongue devouring me, his toe curling skills. Even thinking about it made me turn on.

As I walked in my room, I stripped off my clothes and went to the bathroom. After taking a shower, I started putting on my clothes. I grabbed my black lingerie which I bought when I had gone to the mall with Elva. I took it with me hoping that I had a chance to be alone with Aspen. After putting my lingerie, I put a light blue denim shirt and dark blue denim jeans. I applied my perfume. After checking myself in the mirror one more time, I left.

Fortunately, there was no one in the hallway. I breathed deeply and knocked on his door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and walked in. As Aspen saw me, he gave me a bright smile, roaming my body with lustful eyes. I smiled at him back, blushing under his intense gaze and closed the door behind me.

Aspen got up and approached me in slow steps like an animal approaching its prey without taking his eyes off me. He placed his hand on my hip and leaned over me and locked the door.

"I don't want to be interrupted." He whispered in my ear seductively and pulled my earlobe between his teeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 24.1K 41
Thera Mallay, she was a self-made billionaire, having chains of restaurants across the globe and many other businesses. Her company was all she had...
2.7M 70.4K 28
Dimitri Fedorov - The heir of Fedorov Enterprises Holdings Inc. Devilishly handsome, irresistible, arrogant. The prince of nightlife. One of the most...
5.4M 153K 52
Blaze Anderson was a spoiled, handsome, intelligent and carefree person. The life for him was just a game. And he was always a winner in this game. ...
4.1M 113K 29
Chase Ashton Knight is the heir of Knight Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playboy. He is a handsome, arrogant, stubborn...