The Tease - A DaTzu fanfic

By YesNoYes1

TWICE, with the help from their management, arranged to live inside a huge mansion in order to prepare for up... More

Chapter 1 - The Argument
Chapter 2 - The Confession
Chapter 3 - The Arrangement
Chapter 4 - The Preparation for the First Teasing
Chapter 5 - The First Teasing
Chapter 6 - The Second Argument
Chapter 7 - The Rest of the Evening
Chapter 8 - The Frustration
Chapter 9 - The Plan for the Second Teasing
Chapter 10 - The Second Teasing
Chapter 11 - The Lingerie Incident
Chapter 12 - The Plea
Chapter 13 - The Dance Rehearsal
Chapter 14 - The Spanking
Chapter 15 - The Fan Signing
Chapter 16 - The Lie
Chapter 17 - The Color Red
Chapter 18 - The Cameras
Chapter 19 - The Wondering Before Bedtime
Chapter 20 - The Wondering during the Daytime
Chapter 21 - The Date at the Ice Rink
Chapter 22 - The Continuation of the Date
Chapter 23 - The Dinner
Chapter 24 - The Unexpected Rejection
Chapter 25 - The Jealousy
Chapter 26 - The Love Session
Chapter 28 - The Girlfriend Proposal
Chapter 29 - The Reluctance
Chapter 30 - The Provocation
Chapter 31 - The Morning Teasing
Chapter 32 - The Minibus
Chapter 33 - The Next Step
Chapter 34 - The Second Date
Chapter 35 - The Aquarium
Chapter 36 - The Hot n' Heavy
Chapter 37 - The Wish at the End
FURTHER READING

Chapter 27 - The Destruction

4.4K 100 45
By YesNoYes1

"I took pity on you, Dahyun." Tzuyu playfully spoke as she was lying next to Dahyun and gently gliding her fingers on Dahyun's arm.

"What... What do you mean?" Dahyun was confused.

"Well... I know I told you that I wanted everyone to hear me fuck you. And I still do. But I want to give you a fighting chance if you want to be heard... less."

Dahyun was looking confused as Tzuyu went over to her own bed and bent over to take a couple of bags from under her bad. Out of one of them, Tzuyu reached out a pair of handcuffs.

"Oh... Wow... You uh... You planned ahead, I see." Dahyun was shocked at the sight.

"Oh baby, you don't even know." Tzuyu seductively smiled as she inched closer to Dahyun. She got on top of Dahyun and started to kiss her gently. Dahyun kissed back as Tzuyu's tongue entered her mouth slowly. While kissing Dahyun, she took both of her hands and put them above her head. A sudden clicking noise was heard as Tzuyu moved to witness what she accomplished.

Dahyun was so intoxicated with Tzuyu already that she didn't even noticed her hands were handcuffed above her head to the bed.

"This is very interesting." Tzuyu spoke softly.

What is she planning? Dahyun panicked a bit, but calmed down as soon as Tzuyu returned to kissing her neck. Soft moans were heard from Dahyun as Tzuyu roamed Dahyun's body over and over again with her mouth. Dahyun felt like she experienced an explosion only moments before and she didn't know if she was ready for round two because of the tingling sensation that was still going through her body - but she had no control. She couldn't do much except writhe around in pleasure from all the kisses and touches Tzuyu was providing once again.

Tzuyu didn't waste much time and she started to use a soft circular motion around Dahyun's clit with her thumb while also kneeling beside her and watching her reaction.

Dahyun tried to contain herself, but the moaning just kept coming, sometimes softer, sometimes louder.

"Oh Tzuyu... Ugh!" Dahyun growled in slight frustration.

"Yes, Hyunie-bee?"

"You're... You're such a tease!" Dahyun gritted through her teeth.

"Oh am I?"

"Yes! Fuck, yes!" Dahyun gritted one more time.

"Well, you sure are loud." Tzuyu continued to glide her fingers as she slowly inserted one again in Dahyun, which caused a silent "oh" to form on the tip of Dahyun's lips.

"Heh... You like that?" Tzuyu asked seductively.

"Yes." Dahyun barely let a sound out of her mouth.

"I can't hear you. I asked, do you like that?" Tzuyu slowly inserted another finger as she was pushing and pulling them out slowly.

"Fuck!" Dahyun yelled.

"Well... I think it's time to give you that fighting chance." Tzuyu slowly pulled out her fingers and went again to the bags.

What is she... How many of that stuff has she bought? Dahyun wondered.

Tzuyu pulled out a ball-gag and smiled towards Dahyun.

"Oh wow... When I said earlier you planned ahead..."

"Yup, you were right!" Tzuyu spoke seductively as she walked towards Tzuyu.

Tzuyu got on top of Dahyun again, this time closer to her face. She kissed her neck very softly while she gently adjusted the ball-gag into Dahyun's mouth.

Dahyun was such a mess from all the kisses and touches that at this point the ball-gag came naturally.

Tzuyu smiled as she looked at a helpless Dahyun - she could talk, she could shout, but it was kind of muffled by the ball-gag.

"Oh this is fun." She commented.

Tzuyu then knelt beside Dahyun just as she did before and returned to what she was doing before.

"My... Wow... You're still so wet." Tzuyu commented seductively as she looked at Dahyun, writhing in handcuffs. Dahyun was now moaning and whimpering more freely than before, but the noises weren't as loud.

Tzuyu kept putting her two fingers in and out of Dahyun, while also gently rubbing her clit with her thumb. She started to talk to Dahyun in a seductive manner:

"You like this, don't you?"

"Mhm!" Dahyun whimpered.

"You like it when I take control... Don't you?" Tzuyu's hand motions were getting faster and faster by the second as she was asking her questions. Dahyun nodded her head while sweat started to drip from her brow.

"You love it when I do this. When I go in. Then out. Then in. Then out... Don't you, baby?"

"Aha!"

"Can I tease you some more?"

Dahyun nodded her head no. The tension building up inside of her was already unbearable again.

"Well, too bad. That's what you're getting." Tzuyu stopped her hand and took it out of Dahyun. She then knelt in between Dahyun's legs and started to use her tongue.

But it was very slow. She used it so slow, that Dahyun really couldn't contain all the whimpering she had inside of her.

Oh please! Just fuck me! Just put your fingers inside. I love this, but this is unbearable! I have to cum again! Dahyun was screaming internally as Tzuyu gently aroused her once again.

Slowly but surely, the tension was building up inside of Dahyun's body, and Tzuyu had noticed it so she gently inserted one and then the other finger inside of Dahyun.

This let Dahyun let out a throaty "ahhhh" with pleasure.

"You like it when I'm inside you, don't you?" Tzuyu teased again as she was now licking and thrusting herself inside of Dahyun, to which Dahyun barely whimpered out a "mhm".

The tension rose to a climax after a couple of seconds as Tzuyu was passionately giving it to Dahyun, this time causing Dahyun to moan even louder than before.

A throaty "Aahhhh" was heard over the ball-gag as Dahyun reached another climax.

Tzuyu let Dahyun to ride out yet another wave as she was smiling and kissing Dahyun's inner thigh, causing Dahyun to shiver.

"Ohh... I like it when your body does that." Tzuyu smiled playfully.

She rose up and gently removed the ball from Dahyun's mouth and kissed her softly.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked with a smile.

"B... Better than okay." Dahyun responded with a goofy smile as well as she was trying to catch her breath.

"Your hair is a mess... You look so hot." Tzuyu complimented her.

"Thanks... Wow... You... Huh..." Dahyun was barely breathing.

"Take your time." Tzuyu chuckled at the sight.

"I... You are amazing." Dahyun finally finished a sentence.

"Thank you... I... I have a great body to work with." Tzuyu grinned as she slowly planted a kiss on Dahyun's cheek, which involuntarily caused Dahyun to let out a soft moan.

"Oh, so responsive... And I haven't even done anything." Tzuyu giggled.

"I... You... Fuck you, you know what you do to me." Dahyun was still trying to calm herself down. "But thanks for the compliment... About my body." She finished.

"Of course! Your pale, short body... Ugh! It's so good-looking. I could kiss it all day." Tzuyu responded while touching Dahyun's waist which caused shivers throughout Dahyun's body again.

"Can you uncuff me?" Dahyun politely asked.

"Yes, yes I can, we need to turn you around anyway." Tzuyu responded joyfully.

"What?" Dahyun was confused.

"You thought I was done?"

"I... Tzuyu... I don't think my body can take it."

"Okay, fair enough. But this is how we'll do it. It's kind of a cliche actually, but I think it'll go a long way for us."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to give you a safe-word. When you say it, I will stop with whatever I am doing. If you don't say it, and you just say words like "stop" or "no" or "don't", I will ignore you. But as soon as you say the safe-word, I'm done. How does that sound?"

"I think I'm going to use the safe-word as soon as you tell me what the safe-word is." Dahyun felt a bit sad for saying that, but she really didn't think she could handle more of Tzuyu.

"There will be two safe-words." Tzuyu smiled.

Tzuyu then leaned in to a still handcuffed Dahyun and whispered very softly:

"Chewing gum."

She then didn't touch Dahyun in any way, but just breathed really close to her, while also letting soft moans into her ear. Dahyun was visibly shaken by this.

"So?" Tzuyu spoke seductively into Dahyun's ear. "Why didn't you say it already?"

Dahyun didn't know what to do. On the one hand, her body was aching from all the pleasure, on the other, she didn't want Tzuyu to stop with giving her even more pleasure.

"I can stop. Whenever you want. Just say it. Say "Chewing gum"." Tzuyu was now basically whispering directly into Dahyun's ear and Dahyun could feel Tzuyu's warm breath on her skin.

"Uncuff me." Dahyun barely let out those words. "Uncuff me and fuck me!" Dahyun gritted through her teeth those last words. Tzuyu was surprised by her determination, but she couldn't resist a growling Dahyun.

"Good girl." She said, which again cause Dahyun to shiver.

Fuck me. Fuck me so hard, make my head explode! Dahyun was fuming from the inside.

"Just wait here." Tzuyu spoke and went to the bags for two more items. Dahyun's eyes grew wider as she saw what was waiting for her.

Tzuyu was putting on a strap-on. Fuck me! FUCK ME! That... That is going inside of me...? I don't know even how to react to this.

When Tzuyu was done with putting the strap-on on, she looked at Dahyun and said:

"I hope you like being destroyed."

Dahyun gulped loudly.

"You know the safe-words, babe."

In the other hand, Tzuyu was holding a short whip, which she used to lightly spank Dahyun right before uncuffing her, causing Dahyun's body to shiver again.

Tzuyu uncuffed Dahyun and lightly turned her on her stomach, propping up her ass and making her kneel on all fours. She then returned the ball-gag into her mouth, but before doing so, Dahyun asked:

"Wait... How can I use the safe-word without you being able to understand me with the gag?"

"Oh baby... Just remove the gag with your hands. I'm not going to cuff you again. No, I will let your body go loose this time." Tzuyu responded and kissed Dahyun gently on the lips. After that, she put the ball-gag into her mouth and went behind her since her body was now at the edge of the bed.

She used the whip and lightly spanked her again, causing a red print to appear on Dahyun's bottom. Dahyun whimpered again, trying not to be too loud. Tzuyu repeated this motion a couple of times, each time trying to spank her a bit harder than the last one. She soon glided her hands to Dahyun's clit and slid a finger inside her.

"Oh my...! Dahyun, you're still so wet, I'm surprised!" Tzuyu was loving this.

Of course I fucking am. Now fuck me. Fuck me you tall giraffe! Dahyun thought to herself.

Tzuyu managed to stand behind Dahyun as she slowly teased Dahyun with the strap-on by rubbing it near her entrance, but not entering in.

Dahyun turned around annoyed, as if she wanted to say "Just stick it in already", but Tzuyu wasn't done yet. She spat on it, to make it more lubricated for Dahyun, but soon found out it wasn't really necessary - as soon as she gently put the strap-on inside of Dahyun, it slid right through without any problems.

"Oh..." Tzuyu was surprised. "Well this was..." She didn't know how to finish her sentence, but she soon got into motion with Dahyun - thrusting the strap-on as she watched Dahyun bounce off of it.

Oh, this feels so good. Dahyun was blissfully lost in her thoughts as she felt every thrust inside of her. She moaned, but this time it was at a lower, deeper frequency, nearly reaching a purring sound again.

Tzuyu continued to fuck Dahyun, but she would also use the short whip in her hand every now and then to spank Dahyun's ass. Dahyun would emit moans out of her mouth as much as she could, while also trying to control herself so she wouldn't be too loud.

Tzuyu gripped Dahyun's hips in order to maximize the speed of her thrusting while Dahyun gripped the sheets in front of her, clutching them hard.

I need to kiss her. Tzuyu thought.

In the heat of the moment, Tzuyu pulled out the strap-on, turned Dahyun's body around in one motion, removed the ball-gag and pinned her body against hers so they could passionately kiss. Tzuyu was holding Dahyun close and kissing her fervently, biting her lower lip and producing grunt noises, like she couldn't get enough of Dahyun. It was filled with lust and hunger.

"Tzuyu..." Dahyun moaned as Tzuyu was leaving little hickeys at the crook of Dahyun's neck.

"Yes babe?" Tzuyu asked while barely even catching her breath from all the kisses.

"I need you to fuck me even more." Dahyun let those words out with a low moan.

"Oh don't worry babe."

Tzuyu then flipped Dahyun around once again and inserted the strap-on once again in one quick motion.

"Aaaaahhhh!" A throaty sound came out of Dahyun's mouth, as if she was waiting to be penetrated once more.

Tzuyu continued with her motions, now also putting her hands on Dahyun's ass-cheeks as she was fucking her. Her thumb accidentally touched the area near Dahyun's asshole.

Dahyun turned around immediately with her eyes wide open.

"Did... did I do something wrong?" Tzuyu was worried.

"Did you just... put a finger near my asshole?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, it was an accident."

"No... I..." Dahyun was shy again but she managed to finish the sentence: "I liked it."

"Oh... Okay." Tzuyu smiled and leaned over to give Dahyun a kiss.

Tzuyu then continued to thrust into Dahyun while also gently rubbing the entrance into her asshole.

Dahyun was a moaning wet mess who couldn't contain herself anymore.

"Fuck me Tzuyu! Harder! Don't stop! Yes! Right there!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

Tzuyu then reached out and grabbed Dahyun's hair and pulled it into a bun as she continued to thrust into her and rub her asshole.

Tzuyu continued to do that as the moans become louder.

"Tzuyu..."

"Yes...?"

"I'm... going to..... cum!" She barely whimpered out and that was Tzuyu's cue to pull the next couple of thrusts even harder while pulling her hair.

Just at the moment Dahyun reached her climax, just as she was yelling and shouting, Tzuyu inserted her finger slowly into Dahyun's asshole, causing a whole new set of waves for Dahyun to ride out.

Dahyun was twitching in bliss for a longer period of time then she did before. Tzuyu held her gently as they both collapsed back onto her bed.

Best. Fuck. Ever. They both thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 753 23
Park Jihyo who is starting college gets herself trapped in a dangerous game with Minatozaki Sana.
65.8K 2K 29
"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Will you marry me? Will you be in my life forever? Will you be the wife of this hopeless girl?" Tzuyu is a fan of TWIC...
39.7K 371 10
In this smut, you are, well, you, and it's your first day back to a korean school. You moved recently to Korea and you managed to go into the same sc...