Inked Into My Skin

By MountainMomma95

During senior beach week Brenna Morgan meets a sexy stranger who shows her the time of her life. She's got he... More

Main Characters
Graduation Chp 1
Myrtle Beach Next Right - Chp 2
Had to Have Her - Chp 3
"Can I be your gangster?" - Chp 4
"Sleep with me?" - Chp 6
"How old are you?" - Chp 7
Think about this... - Chp 8

Party from Hell - Chp 5

159 8 1
By MountainMomma95

We pull into Katie's driveway and there are cars everywhere. Great, people.. drunk people, my favorite. Atleast I'm here with this beautiful hunk of man. Speaking of, how did we get here.
"How'd you know where to go?" I ask him after he cuts the bikes engine off.

"I'm familiar with the area and recognized the road name Monica told me."

"Oh ok." I say and get off the bike, running my fingers through my hair that I'm sure is a complete mess now.

"Stop it looks good like that.." Hagen says taking my hand so I can't brush out my hair anymore. I smile at him and look down at our fingers that are now intertwined, it feels so right to hold his hand.

I hear my jeep pull up, Sam and Monica jump out making a beeline for the door, dragging Trent along as they go. Hagen chuckles beside me. "They like to party" I say with a sigh, thats one thing we don't have incommon, I'm not much of a partier usually.

As Hagen and I make our way to the front door I notice someone I really don't want to see hanging out with his friends in the front yard, Jason. He's my ex-boyfriend and he's a complete douche.

"Well, well first day down here and Brenna's already got some thug between her legs. Is that what it takes now? Some roid raging pussy to get you off?" Jason says as we walk by. I tense up, squeezing Hagen's hand, that asshole really ticks me off running his mouth.

Hagen feels me tense up and stops, slowly turning to face Jason and his goons. I see a vein start popping out of his neck and his fists ball up, wow is he really about to defend my honor? "He's not worth it." I say putting my hand on Hagen's arm to try and calm him down before he pummels Jason. He gives me a look that says 'you sure?' and I nod my head. I learned a long time ago not to even waste my time with Jason's stupid ass.

"Don't bother dude, she's a boring ass lay!" Jason shouts as we start to walk away. My cheeks turn red with a mix of anger and embarassment, why can't he just leave me alone. Hagen see's my face and shouts over his shoulder, "she's been a pretty freaky fuck so far! Maybe it was you!" It takes all I have to not start dying laughing at the look on Jason's face when he says that, serves him right. I can't believe Hagen said that though, now everyones going to think I'm sleeping with this guy.

We finally make it in the house and go to find Sam, Monica and Trent. Finding them by the pool, Hagen texts Dylan telling him to come find us when he gets here. About 15 minutes later a tall blonde guy walks over to us, must be Dylan. Hagen introduces him to all of us, Monica seems to like him already, which is good cause Sam and Trent seem to be into each other also. We sit around the pool talking to them for a while and I decide I need to go to the bathroom so I excuse myself. Hagen looks like he doesn't want to let me go by myself but he does anyways.

I shove through the crowd of people and make it to the bathroom. I pee and wash my hands, checking myself out in the mirror, my hair looks crazy but oh well. On my way back through the house my other ex, Seth, spots me and starts making his way over, shit.

I look through the glass door to outside hoping Hagen or one of the girls will see me but none of them are looking. Then I feel an arm go around my shoulders, eww. Seth doesn't know how to take no for an answer, he still wants me and he likes to get drunk and try to force me to be with him. I jerk away from his arm, "get off me Seth!"

"Come on babe, you know you've missed me."

"Leave me the fuck alone you creep." I say trying to get away from him but there are too many people.

I feel his hand on the back of my thigh, trying to slide it up my shorts. "Let me feel that pussy, Bren, you know I used to make you feel good."

At the feel of his hands on me and the sound of those words, I feel like I'm gonna vomit. I spin around facing him and rare back before I slap him in the face as hard as I can.

"You bitch!" He says balling up his fist and throwing a punch at my face. Right before it connects with my cheek I see a hand come from behind me and catch Seth's fist mid-swing. My mouth drops open and I turn my head to see Hagen standing behind me with a murderous look on his face.

Seth yells out in pain as Hagen crushes his fist with just one hand. The other tattooed hand then punches Seth square in the mouth, then in the nose, until theres blood everywhere and people are prying Hagen off him. He releases Seth's hand and stands up straight, spitting at his pain striken body crouched on the floor. "Don't ever put your fucking hands on her again or I'll kill you, you peice of shit!" Hagen yells before turning to me. "Are you ok?" He asks in a soft, sweet voice like he hadn't just threatened to kill somebody.

"Um, yea thanks, he's my creep of an ex.." I say quietly, still in shock from what just happened.

He takes my hand in his bloodied one and leads me towards the staircase in the house, "lets go somewhere thats less crowded," he says.

I grab a full bottle of Fireball out of someones hand as we walk by, I really need a drink now. Hagen finds an empty bedroom upstairs that doesn't have anyone making out in it and sits down on the bed, pulling me down beside him. By this time I've taken the cap off with my teeth and chugged about half of it.

"Woahhh.." He says taking the bottle out of my hand, " you trying to get alcohol poisoning?"

"Fuck my life" is all I say, throwing my body back on the bed and staring up at the ceiling.

Hagen lays down beside me, turning on his side and using his arm to prop his head up so he's looking at me. "You've got some pretty nice exes.."

"They're pretty great huh? And I haven't even dated since I was 15.."

He gives me a shocked look, "you must leave a very lasting impression."

"Ha! I don't see how.. I'm not even sure why I dated either one of those losers.." I say and sigh loudly. I can feel the alcohol taking affect already.

"I can see why they still want you.." he says nonchalantly, I pretend I didn't hear him because I don't know how to respond to that. He reaches over and lightly brushes my hair out of my face, as his hand goes past I see that there are tattoos on his palm, ouch. "So I'm guessing you're not a virgin then." He says and chuckles.

"What?!" Did he really just say that, I don't know if I should be offended or tell him to mind his own business or what. "Uh.. no.. obviously.. but I've only had sex with Jason, that was like three years ago.. it really sucked so I didn't ever have the urge to do it with anybody else, ya know." I put my hand over my mouth after I say that, why am I telling him this, I'm such a loser, the Fireball was a terrible idea.

He starts laughing, great he thinks its funny, I feel tears pricking at my eyes and put my hand over them before they can fall. He quickly rolls over toward me and takes my hand away from them, "Brenna I wasn't laughing at you or picking on you, I was just trying to lighten the mood, don't cry please."

I look up into his beautiful blue eyes and I can tell he's being honest, so I give him a small smile. "I'm sorry I'm usually not like this, I shouldn't of drank so much, they just really piss me off.."

"It's okay, I can go beat their asses again if you want me to?" He says laughing, but I feel like he really means it.

"No that's fine. They really aren't worth the time.. I dated Seth first, he's a nut job, was completley obsessed with. One time he punched the glass out of a window at school cause he didn't get to tell me bye before I left. After that I started to realize what a psycho he was. We used to.. do 'stuff' with each other but we never had sex. Jason on the other hand, I was completley in love with him and he treated me like shit. He took my virginity when I was 14, he was 17.  He used to try to get me to do things I didn't want to and I would say no but he would do it anyways and no matter how much I cried or said it hurt, he didn't care. Then I found out he was cheating on me.. it broke my heart.. I don't know why though, he's a terrible person.." I looked over at him again and there was a dark look in his eyes, but not the same one from the club, no this look was scary, like he could kill someone with just one blink. I put my hand on his arm. "Hagen? Are you okay?" He jumped at my touch, like he had been somewhere else. "I shouldn't be telling you this stuff, I'm sorry, my soap opera life isn't your problem.." I say and sit up.

He grabs my hand and sits up, turning my face toward him with his other hand. "Brenna, you can tell me anything you want to, anytime, I promise. I'm sorry that bastard put you through that. When you do it with someone who actually cares about you, it'll be completely different and you'll want to do it again."

"Do you only have sex with people you care about?" I ask him, God where did that come from, I really need to shut up.

"Well no.. a lot of people are different, some of us fuck for fun.. it doesn't mean anything to us. I know that sounds bad but it's a consensual thing, not like that asshole did to you. When you do it with the right person, you'll understand."

I didn't really know what to say to that so I just nodded like I understood and went to stand up, that was a terrible idea. I instantly felt like I was gonna puke. "I need to go find a bathroom, like now."

Hagen puts his arm under mine to help me walk without stumbling. We open the door and start down the hall but I feel Hagen freeze. Looking up I see that it's Jason standing in our way, great.

"Looks it's the whore again!" Jason yells, laughing at his self.

I instantly feel Hagen sliding his arm from under mine, I look up to see his face is hard like stone and his eyes are full of rage. I hear a crack as his fist connects with Jason's face, sending his head back into the wall he was standing in front of, leaving a head sized hole in the sheet rock. He grabs Jason's shirt front to keep him still as he punches him again. I know I should stop him but something about it is both terrifying and extremely hot.

Suddenly I start to see black specks in my vision and I can't feel my limbs anymore. Oh no I'm gonna black out. "Hagen.." I say, it coming out as a whisper.

The last thing I hear is, "oh shit, Brenna? Brenna!"

Hope everyone has been enjoying this book so far! Today is my daughter's 4th birthday! We are currently on the way to take her to Chuck E Cheeses, on a Saturday.. pray for me lol. Comment, Vote, Share! Please and Thank you!!
XoXo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 117 17
Bronwyn was a naive, sheltered, inexperienced, high school scholar when she met bad boy, street racing, high school dropout, car thief Logan. He turn...
27.8K 927 47
This story sucks, don't read it! It's amazing how quickly your life can change. In a slow town like this, where nothing exciting ever happens, wher...
474K 15.7K 29
Korah is 18 years old who left everyone and everything she knew behind her to escape from the hell she had called home for all her life. She wanted n...
362K 10.4K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...