He is Mine - A Bughead Story

By Bughead79

A story were Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper fall in love after being dumped by Veronica Lodge and Archie And... More

Betty's POV 1
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
Betty's POV
Jughead's POV
Betty's POV
Jugheads POV
End

Betty's POV

2.4K 39 7
By Bughead79

I woke up really warm and cozy that i didn't want to get up but the doorbell rang and i needed to get it . Juggie was knocked out sleeping so i didn't want to wake him up . I quietly got out of bed and threw on Jugs sweatshirt and a pair of my leggings . I went downstairs and i opened the door to Mr . Andrews he looked furious . He came in and went into the kitchen as i followed after . " What happened " 

" Archie told me you threatened him and then showed me a note . " He pulled out the note . 

" Mr.Andrews I can promise you me or Jughead didn't do anything . Archie has Been giving me letters in class saying how he is going to take me away from Jug and how i am all his and i didn't want to tell you but i guess it is out now and Mr . A i  am scared Archie was an abusive boyfriend and all my past boyfriends were abusive and i finally found someone that loves me enough to not punch or kick me so i'm sorry but tell Archie to stay away . "

"Betty I didn't know that I'm sorry " then juggie came and wrapped me up in a blanket .

" Babe you know you can't walk around the house with out more covers on or your going to freeze . " He kissed my cheek and went to the fridge . "Do you want me to cook dinner or do you want to go out.  "

" We can go out to pop's juggie just rest it is your day off "

" your day off to "

" Yeah but you work more so I want you to you relax . "

"Don't worry about me babe "

" I'm always going to worry about you juggie your my husband "

" Well your my wife so I have to worry about you to so " he then kissed the top of my head lightly as he pulled me into a hug. I departed from his chest as we shared a kiss on the lips . He went back upstairs . I finished up my conversation and headed up to the room as juggie was sitting at the end of the bed . I walked over to him and sat in his lap wrapping my legs around his waist . "Hey gorgeous what was Mr Andrews wanting . " I felt like I was going to cry. I let a tear slip from my eye as juggie wiped it off. "Come here " he lightly Pulled me into  his chest . " Aww baby what did he say to upset you "  I was hugging jug tight .

" It's not what he said juggie it's that fact that Archie keeps trying to take me away from you and I never want to be hurt and abused again and I finally found the perfect guy and now in not allowed to have you it makes me cry " I was sobbing into jugs shirt .

"It's okay I will never leave just cry it out . " I was sobbing for over an hour before I fell asleep in jugs arms . He stood up and walked over to the side of the bed and gently laid me down. He went over to the other side and got under the covers . I rolled over onto his chest then I passed out again. I woke up a couple of hours later and jug was sleeping . I carefully got out of bed without waking him up . I went downstairs and started cleaning up the kitchen then the living room and made my way around the house . I deep cleaned each bedroom other than ours and deep cleaned the closets and organized everything . I was finishing up in the living when jug came down the stairs I was cleaning the coffee table so I didn't notice . He came up behind and wrapped his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder . "Why you cleaning"

" Because I can't make you clean and it needs to be done "

" I can clean babe if you just ask i would love to help "

" Oh I just thought that since your the man of the house you just work "

" Your silly betts I would love to help you out I can't make you do everything that's unfair "

" Well that's how I thought it went "

" Maybe some places but not here  I will never make you do that "

" Thank you jug I love you so much "

" I love you too sweetheart " I turned around to meet his gaze . "I don't deserve you baby"

" I don't deserve you " I shared a kiss with him.  "Want to go to dinner "

" No I will make dinner for you "

" No jug let's go out to eat I don't want you to go through all the work.  "

" Babe it isn't a problem for me "

" I know juggie " 

"Fine but let me do something to repay you "

" Your my boyfriend you don't have to repay me just be you and I'm happy "

" Are you sure I can buy you something "

" Jug why would you do that"

" Because in my past relationships whenever I messed up I would have to do or buy her something to make them happy or they would yell at me . "

" Jug I would never expect you to do that , you didn't even do anything wrong just be you that's all I want from you." He smiled and gave me a big hug .

" Thank you Betty your the only person who doesn't do mean and awful things to me thank you for that.  " I gave him a kiss as we went upstairs to change . We left to pop's and had a nice meal and went back home to bed .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 526 10
"It's like I was burning from the inside out, heat fulfilling my body." Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper are nothing more than best friends. But after...
3.7K 19 18
Betty Cooper is the simple small town girl with a couple of friends and a boyfriend but one night when her parents called her downstairs and tell her...
61.2K 1.1K 34
Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones met when Southside High closed down and all the students were transferred to Riverdale High. Now 2 years into their re...
112K 2K 46
This story is about the love between Betty Cooper and Jug head Jones the third. but this story was if nothing ever happened in Riverdale betty never...