FORBIDDEN DESIRE | Jungkook ×...

By jikookie17

"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one." ©𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟕 No translations allowed. |*Conta... More

1. Naked Man
2. Handsy
3. Humming
4. Stained
5. Laundry
6. Jealous
7. My Girl
9. Sweeter Than Sweet
10. Soft Kiss
11. Tempting
12. Timid Boy
13. Heart Broken
14. Baby
15. Adult Things
16. You're Mine
17. Lollipop
18. Little Game
19. Soaked To The Bone
20. Wet Clothes
21. Hit On You
22. What You Want
23. "Accident"
24. Friends With Benefits
25. Lights Down Low
26. Naughty
27. Banana Milk
28. Baby Don't Stop
29. Magic Hands
30. Filthy Meaning
31. Caught Off Guard
32. Here For You
33. Deja Vu
34. Surprise
35. Love making
36. Filthy
37. My Baby
38. Draw Me
39. You make me Hot
40. Foreplay
41. Feels Right
43. Loud Hours
44. Bath time
45. Bad Girl
46. Fantasize About You
47. Kidnapped
48. Harmed
49. Pleasuring you
50. Sensual memories
51. Turned on
52. Take my breath away
53. Not that kind of person
54. New Life
55. Horny
56. Broken heart
58. Bend over
59. Notice me
60. Your short skirt
61. I didn't mean to...
62. Help me
63. Painful love
64. You're the one
65. Unbreakable bond
66. I need your love

8. Strawberry

290K 8.6K 12.3K
By jikookie17

I shouldn't have those kinds of reactions

"What are you doing...?" my voice trembles as my heart is throbbing. "I'm hugging you."

"W-Why...? Should I remind you that we're not a couple?" I stutter like a stupid girl, shaking at the feeling of his strong body pressed against me. "But friends can hug too," his low voice gently passes through my ear. "No..."

"Yes. It's just affection," he softly lets out of his mouth. This is so shivering. I'm feeling so hot, I can't breathe.

"But Yoongi would cut your throat if he knew what you're doing...And...I'm...I'm not your friend," I use as an excuse to avoid feeling any emotions. "Yoongi is not here," he asserts. "Do you hate me that much?"

"I...I just don't like it when someone touches me. I don't like my body..." I say and admit without even wanting to share my feelings in the first place. "Why? What's the problem?"

"I just...don't like it..." I don't give him any explanations or more. "But you're beautiful..." he tightens his grip on my waist, his fingers that brushing my curves. How can he act with me that way? The tension is too high.

"Your body is beautiful, why would you think otherwise?" he repeats as if the first time was not enough, and his hold tighten on me. "J—Jungkook...go..." I grab his arms and apply some pressure on them, but he turns me around to stuck me against the worktop with his strong arms and tough, front body that is compressing mine.

"You're lying to me, right? You can't dislike a body like yours," he stares into my eyes, intensely. "I do. Now just leave me alone..." I move back to try to dodge his touches, but this is not effective. "No, I can't stand to hear girls feel insecure about themselves. Why the f*ck do you dislike it? You're pretty the way you are."

I du not say anything, not believing him and feeling a bit taken aback by his sudden reaction.

"Don't give a damn about the people who judge you, your body is great the way it is, and don't tell me otherwise because I'll kiss you, and I know how damn much you hate when I do that," he pokes my waist to make me twitch, and I uncontrollably smile but glance away. He kisses my cheek, even though I did not say anything, before stepping away, causing like an electric shock inside of me, nearly making me faint.

He strolls to the fridge next to me, with a little smile on his face. He opens it and takes the punner filled with red strawberries out.

"Come and eat what I spent my whole money on to make it up," he walks to the coffee table and places his food down on it to sit on the floor with his legs under the furniture. I want to go, but at the same time, I don't.

He puts his elbows on the flat surface and gazes at me, a little curve turning the corners of his lips up. "I know you love them, forget your pride and come."

"What are you going to do with those strawberries if I don't eat them?" I almost mumble, feeling bad for being on the verge of succumbing. "I hold you, keep your mouth open, and put it inside," he says mischievously. "That won't happen."

"Stop talking and come here, little, blushing cheeks," he slightly giggles and gestures me to get closer, so I walk to him a bit reluctantly and sit down by his side.

"Eat well and don't leave just a single piece of it," he leans closer to me with kind and soft features. "I don't eat sugar or whipped cream," I tell him after noticing the can and packet of sugar on the flat surface. "Why? Who doesn't like that?"

"I like it, but I'm on a strict diet," I refuse to take it. "Diet? You? What's the purpose?"

"To lose weight, obviously..." I say which sounds obvious to me. "Gosh. I'm going to make you my wife and feed you with good food all the time," he states, seriously. Did he just insinuate that he would marry me?

"Your wife? Just to make me eat?" I point out the word he used. "That wouldn't be to make you eat only, but I'm telling you, you would not even dare to get this word out of your mouth with me because of how much I would give you a lot of pleasure every day," he smirks, drifting away from the main subject. "Eh, excuse me. We're talking about food right now, nothing else."

"I know the pleasure of eating, did you think about something else maybe?" he acts as if I was the one suggesting those things.

I glance away to ignore him and open the punner to grab a strawberry and eat. The man by my side grabs the can of whipped cream to shake it up and down, before taking a red little fruit and covering it with the white sweetness.

He heads it towards my mouth. "Open."

I seize his wrist and push his arm away. "Don't even think about it."

"Too late to tell me that. Eat."

"You, eat it," I direct the food to his own face. "I bought this just for you! Come on, think about me and what I did just to make it up and be forgiven...!" he doesn't give up but even plays with my emotions. "But I didn't ask for anything, and there's no reason to make it up since we weren't close before."

"Why are you so rude with me?" he lets his arm fall onto the coffee table. "I'm not rude..." I contradict him, even if I kind of agree that I do sound very rude, but I have a reason to be like that, that's to protect my heart.

"Girl. Biggest lie I've ever heard in my life," he rolls his eyes and chuckles. "What? You can't blame me for refusing that kind of thing."

"I do. I am your friend, friends do that and even more," he shrinks the little space between our faces to approach me and give me his confident opinion. "Come on...accept me, at least as your friend..."

I look away, not standing that cute face he has, and which is aggravating with his pouty expression that melts my heart.

"Or maybe we could have fun and act like a couple...." he suddenly suggests. "Why would I do that with you?" I set my eyes back on him but cause the tip of my nose to touch his. I almost pass out.

"Because....it's fun..." he shrugs and smiles. His teeth make it adorable. "What's fun about it? A couple should be serious."

"Oh, we can be a real serious couple if you want, I wouldn't mind," he nudges my shoulder with his to tease me and look into my eyes.

He seems to be mentioning that kind of thing way too often. He tells me I'm beautiful, he said he would make me his wife, and now he wants to act like a couple with me? What happened to this man?

"No way we are. Stop dreaming," I cut his imagination short and continue to peacefully eat my strawberries. "Oh...you're so not cool..." he sighs and leans back. "I'm sure you would say yes if I was one of the guys you have on your phone."

"Without any hesitation," I agree with him for the first time. "That's mean. What do I have to do to be like them if you don't think about the physical appearance?"

"Sorry, but what's your problem?" I turn towards him, suspecting something weird in his behavior today. "That's what I'm asking you," he crosses his arms over his robust chest. "Well...You should stop talking that way to me."

"Which way?"

"Talking as if you wanted to absolutely be the guy I want to date. Stop that," I utter without looking at him. I'm too shy for that. "But what if I do wa-" he stops himself right in the middle of his sentence, and lets a sigh out. "Whatever...I just wanted to have some fun with you."

"What were you about to say? Why did you stop?"

"Nothing. Forget it...." he drops it and puts his elbows on the flat surface. "Are you enjoying the fruits?"

"Yes, they're delicious," I nod, a bit ashamed but still liking those red natural sweets. "Good..." his joy swiftly fades away.

It now remaines silent for a certain time. I feel guilty for it and very bad, but I don't want to fantasize and imagine all types of things with him that won't ever happen even if I wanted it to. Hearing him talk as if acting like a couple was fun is not a thought that I share. I know I would fall in love with him even more deeply, and I can't, I don't want to.

He finally moves after observing me eat for some time, which made me pretty nervous. He grabs two strawberries and holds them both next to each other, leaving a little gap between the two of them.

"It reminds me of something, that's odd," he pronounces in a voice that sounds like the one of a smart guy who is about to discover something that will blow my mind. "And what...?" my curiosity takes the upper hand on me. For some reason, I fear his answer.

He turns to me, still holding the two bright colored fruits to then get back into his initial position, with his elbows on the table.

"You," he breaks the silence. "Me?" I point at myself without thinking about my movement. "Yeah," he grins, broadly. "You, and your adorable red cheeks," some giggles start to leave his mouth.

I hate him.

He turns his head to look at me while giggling all cutely, but I just glare at him, doing my best not to let that little curve of my lips appear.

"I'm going to call you my strawberry now," he keeps on having fun and mocking me and my damn blushing problem that I hate. "You won't stop, will you?"

"I won't," his laughter echoes through the room without ceasing for a second.

That's cute though. The crinkles in the corners of his big eyes. His bunny teeth. What a mesmerizing human.

I look away and bite into my fruit that I, now, won't see the same way anymore because of this man.

He inches closer to me as much as he can and pokes my cheek with his finger. "My strawberry."

"You're a real baby boy...Jeez..."

"Baby boy? Did you just call me baby boy, or I'm dreaming?" he moves back abruptly, surprised by what I said. I think he didn't take it the way I wanted him to. "That's not the way I meant it, Jungkook."

"Oh yes, it is, my baby girl," he passes his hand through my hair in the back of my head and creates a tight connection between our bodies, pressing his chest onto my arm and resting his arm behind my back.

His breathing hitting my cheekbone is terribly hard to deal with. "Don't you dare call me baby girl."

"I do what I want, and you just called me baby boy," he defies me, not giving a damn about what I say. "That was a misunderstanding."

"Oh yeah, sure," he chuckles, but how many times is he going to do this, goddammit?

"Can you stop putting your saliva on me?" I incline my body to the right to not let the boy have access to my face again. "You don't like it when I put my saliva on your cheek?" he beams at me.

"No, I don't..." I lie like a pure coward. "What about in your mouth?"

My head jerks to the left all by itself, I couldn't even control it.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shout at his face and bend to the side to avoid him the most I can, but he catches my figure and completely squeezes our bodies together to hug me. "No, don't go!"

"I don't want to stay just right next to a weirdo with dirty thoughts," I try to set myself free from his clasp, but he makes it so snug enough so that I cannot even move. "That's not dirty, that's lov- affection."

Love? Was he about to say love?

"But I don't need affection..." I act as if his touch on my skin wasn't affecting me, even though it is, and not just a bit. "Oh yes, you do. Especially your cold heart."

"My heart is warm..."

"No, it's not, and I should warm it up," he tenderly skims his fingers over my chest, but carefully to not get into contact with what's forbidden.

"Stop it," I toss his hand away at the feeling of the heat rising up in my body, and the nervous smile growing unwillingly on my face. "Oh, you're smiling, that means it's working," some joy exalts his features.

I smile but glance away, and he grabs the can of whipped cream again.

He shakes it up and removes the cap to have access to the spray, and he heads it towards me. "Eat a little bit, please. I bought it just for you."

His puppy eyes are impossible to ignore and not succumb to like a weak person. I slightly part my lips as we're both staring at each other. "Just a little bit."

He nods with a smile and presses down on the button on top of the container. Nothing is coming out. He does it once again, but only some air or gaz runs out.

"Ay...Why isn't it working?" he agitates the can a bit more, then makes a second attempt to get the food in my mouth. He does it. "Oh m-" Jungkook covers his mouth with his hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.5K 9
That moment when you realize you're a Reddit story or a romance trope come to life... I caught my husband and my sister together, posted a Tik Tok an...
60K 3K 17
With Gwen's new form as a vampire and a new baby in the mix can her and Loki make it work. Will Loki be able to stop his cheating ways? Will Gwen be...
791K 31.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.6M 171K 79
"Hold me for real... Just once." Prince Jimin needs to keep his younger brother away from the throne. There's only one way to do that: marry you. Bu...