Miraculous descendants

By EmmaAgreste101

Emma Agreste, a young super hero, is struggling to balance her life with friends, love, and akuma attacks. It... More

Part 1
Part 2- the akuma
Help
Part 4- Danger ahead
Close call
Note to the readers
Part 6- Don't leave me
Part 7-Don't look
Chein P.O.V. (part 7.5)
Part 8- The battle pt 1
READ THIS IF YOURE CONFUSED
The battle pt 2
The Battle Pt. 3
Recovery
Something about love
Just do it.
Shock
A visit from Dad
Heart Breaker
Fixing each other
14

Fan art!!! <3 plz look at these

124 6 2
By EmmaAgreste101

Not a chapter, SORRY!!!!! I will update in about a week though.

If you didn't know this, my friends Gabby and Brinkley are super talented artists.

LIKE CRAZY GOOD!

(lol im not)

So pretty much all of this is theirs.

But I really hope you enjoy these pictures because they spend a lot of time on them.

I will avoid trying to do updates that aren't chapters from now on.

If you want to send in fan art, PLEASE DO!!! I LOVE THEM!!

Ill start with Brinkley's art (@StrangerArtist)

(She wants me to tell you that most of it is old art)

(SHES SOOOO GOOD!!!!) Also in that last pic, its a hand reveal of her.... XD) Also in that last pic look for Hugo in the back if you want a good laugh.

Next up, Gabby :)

(Yes this is my cover for the book at the time, Gabby drew it)

And last but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST!! The first picture anyone ever drew of this book.

(Gabby: THIS IS SO OLD!!!)

Thanks guys! See you in the next chapter!

(Ill update soon!)

~Emma Agreste

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 9.4K 11
Marinette had unfortunately lost her eyesight in a horrid tragedy a year before. She dreads the first day of her sophomore year (10th grade/10th year...
1.6K 32 35
There's a lot of emotions in a human soul. The positives should always outweigh the negatives if one is to truly be happy. But sometimes, negative em...
18.6K 356 18
Marinette has to go out of Paris forever, she worries about not seeing her friends. But there's a new superhero around to help Chat out! Oh, It's you...
309K 6.7K 18
{completed} One night, Marinette unexpectedly gets a visit from her partner, Chat Noir. But he isn't there just to hang out with her, he needs a plac...