KISS Oneshots

By bangtanlove1111

Oneshots of the members of the band KISS. *REQUESTS ARE CLOSED* More

Champagne (KISS x Babe)
Hiring A New Guy (KISS x Babe)
Introducing Babe Pt. 1(KISS x Babe)
Introducing Babe Pt. 2 (KISS x Babe)
Fight (KISS x Babe)
Falling For The Unknown (Eric Singer/Catman x Reader)
Routines (KISS x Babe)
Behind The Superman Curtain (KISS x Babe)
Birthday Surprise (KISS x Babe)
Just Like A Domino (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Just Like A Domino Pt. 2 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Just Like A Domino Pt. 3 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Young (Peter Criss x Reader)
It's Still You (Paul Stanley x Reader)
Realization (KISS x Babe)
Play It Cool Pt. 2 (Eric Singer x Reader)
Making It Official (KISS x Babe)
Above The Clouds (Bruce Kulick x Reader)
The Real Juvenile Deliquent (KISS x Babe)
Fear Of Love (Eric Carr x Reader)
Author's Note!
Chill (Eric Carr X Reader)
Fooling Around (Ace Frehley x Reader)
Pick Me (Ace Frehley/Eric Carr X Reader)
Empty Promises (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Kind Intruder (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)
Teddy Bear (Ace Frehley x Reader)
I'm Bad (Ace Frehley x Reader)
Empty Promises Pt. 2 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Haunted (Eric Carr/Bruce Kulick x Reader)
Haunted Pt. 2 (Eric Carr/Bruce Kulick x Reader)
Wedding Bells (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Author's Note: New Story Alert!
Taken (KISS x Reader)
A Bad Day (Eric Carr x Reader)
You're Crazy (Ace Frehley x Reader)
I Guess Not (Gene Simmons / Eric Singer x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know (Peter Criss x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know Pt. 2 (Peter Criss x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know Pt. 3 (Peter Criss x Reader)
You Were Right (Bruce Kulick x Reader)
I'm A Fool For You (Peter Criss x Reader)
You Want Some Company? (Gene Simmons/Paul Stanley x Reader)
AN's NOTE
AN! Requests are open!
AN!!! requests are CLOSED
My Spacegirl (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Such A Tease (Paul Stanley x Reader)
Hiii! (Edit:Requests are closed for a while)
No Regrets (Peter Criss/Ace Frehley x Reader)
What A Coincidence (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)
Familiar (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Have Some Fun (Ace Frehley/Eric Carr x Reader)
My Saviour (Peter Criss x Reader)
I'm Bad pt. 2 (Ace Frehley X Reader)
Fangs Are Cool (Eric Singer x Reader)
Snow Day (KISS x Reader)
Forbidden (Gene Simmons/Eric Carr x Reader)

Play It Cool (Eric Singer x Reader)

1.7K 26 5
By bangtanlove1111

'Are we really doing this?' I asked my friend Noah.

'Of course. Don't try to bail on me now Y/N.' He gave me a death glare.

'Fuck.' I sighed knowing damn well how much of a trouble we were going into.

Sneaking into a concert is one thing. Not getting caught is almost the same. But sneaking into the backstage is a whole another level of danger which we took with Noah. Only I had a ticket for the show and he also wanted to come so I suggested to sneak in.

While I was joking with it Noah took it into real consideration and decided that it would be the best idea. Well, it's harder than it seems. It was a miracle that he didn't get busted for not having a ticket.

'How are we gonna do this, you idjit?' I asked looking around for bodyguards or roadies.

'Have you read the text I wrote?' He looked at me annoyed.

'Do I look like I did?' I threw my arms open.

'Then just follow me.' He stepped in front of me looking for people who could throw us out for trespassing. 'It's clear. Come on.' He waved and started to slank. We went about two metres when we had to hide again. He snuck out his head again and we began walking again ahead.

This time we walked a longer distance before hiding again from some tech people. I was dead nervous and started sweating. I neved did such a rebellious act before. But Noah always made sure that I get in trouble. We once went to the movies instead of going to school. My parents didn't like it when the principal called them telling how I didn't arrive to school that day. There was an other time when we wanted to run away leaving everything behind but Noah's grandmother made roast chicken so we stayed and never took off.

Once he stole a magazine from a shop but he was caught in action and had to pay for it. Of course he didn't so he left it in the shop. We still ain't allowed to enter that shop even though it's a café shop now.

'At the count of three we run into that room, got it?' He asked me and I nodded. 'One... Two... Three... Run!' He ran and I followed him.

We made it into the room without anyone noticing us. It was the dressing room as I saw plenty of mirrors and clothes all over the couches. There were some tables, food and drinks on top of them. I couldn't believe my eyes.

'We really did it.' I whispered mostly to myself. 'We actually made it.' I said looking around the room.

'I knew we could do it. I never doubted it.' He crossed his arms, a proud smirk on his face.

'What's next though?' I pursed my lips.

'Be a weirdo and smell all of the clothes.' He pointed at the couches. 'Or be like a normal person and eat something.' He walked towards the tables.

I didn't think much as I followed him. He offered me a sandwich and I took it. While I was eating it with one hand I poured some alcoholic drink into a cup with the other.

'I said eat, not drink.' He rolled his eyes at me. 'But why do I bother? You never listen to me anyways.' He sighed and took a bite from his sandwich.

We spent half an hour there when Noah decided that he needs to find the restroom. So he left me alone in the dressing room drinking wine from a plastic cup. I was sitting in the corner humming Hard Luck Woman to myself. It was my favourite from the Rock And Roll Over album.

I liked Peter's raspy voice. Don't get me wrong I also loved Carr's and Singer has a good voice too. It was hard to get to know someone new again but I kinda grew into liking the new drummer.

I took another sip from my drink when I heard distant chit-chating. I got super anxious and my heart started racing and I didn't know where to hide. So in the big hurry I bumped my head into the corner of the table causing me to scream.

'Fuck you, you piece of shit!' I rubbed my head where I hit it.

Then the door swung open and in my dread I managed to pour the remaining wine on my white t-shirt. Lucky me. And if it wasn't enough someone noticed me. Fuck.

'Hey!' A familiar voice said. 'Who are you and how did you get in here?' He walked in front of me and that's when I saw that it was Gene asking questions.

'Well, I-I was -'

'Cut the bullshit.' Paul interrupted me. 'Who are you?' He asked, arms crossed.

'I-I'm Y/N.' I murmured and I heard giggling. 'What's so funny?' I asked.

'Nice bra.' The blonde haired drummer pointed at me. 'And nice wine stain.' He snickered.

'Fuck.' I murmured under my breath and tried to cover myself with my hands.

'We've seen plenty of that.' Gene rolled his eyes.

'I'm back!' Noah sing sanged but soon froze in his spot when he saw the guys. 'I-I mean... Where I am again? Ops wrong room, bye.' He turned around to walk out but Bruce put a hand on his shoulder stopping him.

'Not so quick.' Bruce said. 'Who are you?' He asked my friend.

'N-noah.' He was shaking in his wbole body.

'He's with you?' Paul asked me and I nodded. 'How the hell did you get in here?' He asked both of us.

'I-it was my idea t-to sneak in.' Noah admitted and I hid my face in my hands.

'We need more people to guard the hallways.' Gene threw some clothing items away so he could sit down on the couch.

'I gotta admit I'm impressed.' Eric grinned like a five year old and quickly got the are you fucking serious glares from the others. 'What?' He shrugged. 'It's awesome that they got in here unnoticed.' He smiled again.

'He has a point.' Bruce added. 'You used to sneak into your favourite's shows too.' He looked at Paul in particular.

'Fine.' Paul sighed. 'You can stay.' He sat on a chair.

I was relieved that we didn't get in too much trouble. But now I was rather excited. I mean I managed to get in here and now I'm in the same room with my favourite band of all time.

'Don't ya wanna do something with that stained shirt?' Eric asked walking towards me. 'I have a spare t-shirt if you want to change.' He offered.

'I would appreciate that.' I smiled sheepishly.

'Come with me then.' He took my right hand and guided out of the room leaving my evil planner with the rest.

We walked down the hallway into another room. We went in and Eric switched the lights on. He approached a locker and took out a big t-shirt. It was a band shirt. Black Sabbath was written over it.

'Here.' He handed me the item.

'Thanks.' I took it from him.

'You can change, I won't peak.' He laughed and turned his back to me.

I quickly took off my shirt that was now smelling like wine and put on the one Eric gave me.

'I'm done.' I smoothed down the shirt.

'It looks better on you... Sorry, what was your name?' He furrowed his brows.

'Y/N.' I said.

'It looks great on you, Y/N.' He smirked.

'Thanks.' I blushed. 'Should we go back?' I asked brushing my hair back with my hand.

'Yeah, we probably should.' He laughed. He took my hand again and led me back to the dressing room. It was loud because the room was filled with laughter.

'The troublemaker is back!' Gene clapped laughing.

I looked at Noah confused and soon it turned out that the boys asked about me because I was a woman. And he told them some of our stories.

'I wouldn't have thought that you're a such a law breaker.' Paul winked. 'Stealing from a shop and never be allowed to enter it -'

'Noah was the one who stole not me.' I interrupted him and they looked at Noah with a questioning look.

'I maybe told the story differently.' He mumbled quietly.

'NOAH!' I hit him on the head and the boys laughed.

'Gosh I like you, Y/N.' Eric laughed the hardest. I just blushed.

Who thought that sneaking in would turn out like this?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 328 51
I dunno, I just really wanted to keep going with the story from Kiss Casblanca High School and Kiss Road Trip, so here it is! 3 years after coming u...
3.3K 57 30
The THIRTIETH edition to my truth or dare series with the hottest band in the world.
9.7K 125 16
After getting her heart broken, Y/N finds herself in a bar, desperate to drink her sorrows away. Little did she know she would bump into none other t...
6.7K 116 25
-Smut -Mature language -Mature content ENJOY!!