The last amazon

By princessfanfic15

Ainia Is the last Amazon due to the human killing them all until they were gone . humans made Apes disappear... More

Perface
Life
Nightmare
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
chp 8
9
10
11
12
chapter 14

Chapter 6

1.7K 45 2
By princessfanfic15

Ainia pov

It was early morning even before sunrise, i had gotten enough sleep, i wanted to get head. Start on morning chores, before sunrise come, first i went to my animals, i check on my. Horse, cows and goats, and sheep and my chickens, and i went to get the feed for the animals. And began to feed them, after i went to get buckets of the water out of the water well. After that was done, i went to gather chicken eggs, after i brought in the house. I went back out, the sunrise was here. The sky began to change colors from the dark color than into purple , pink and orange than slowly changed into blue sky color.

It was morning, i thought as i quickly gathered the ready, ripe vegetables or fruits  than i bought. Them in the house, than i went to the kitchen and i started to cook breakfast for cesar. Cooked a egg, and eggplant  and small piece  of deer meat than i had made him some rose herbal tea. For breakfast as well, after the tea cool off i took the tray to the spare bedroom where cesar was sleeping. I set the tray at the side table was near the desk soon after i set it. He was waking up, i sign  good morning i made breakfast for you but before may i check on your wounds  i asked him.

He nodded than i walked over, and checked his wound on his thigh and his wound down there. Was healing nicely, still a little red than my liking, " just one more day ...tom you can leave " he nodded. Than i put the tray on the bed, " i'll be back" i told him as i went to clean the kitchen and clean the dishes. Soon after cleaning the house and making sure everything was okay, than i walked into the spare bedroom where cesar was at.

Took the tray he was fast sleep than i went to the kitchen and clean the plates and the tray. I went back to the room where cesar was sleeping and he was wake now and i sat close to the. bed , i started to sign  how are you ? i asked him,  he sign " sore, thank you for saving me and everything else you did for me, i'll pay you back "  he said, than he held my hand within his larger hand than spoke up " i promise ..." he said than i smiled at him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
131K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
333K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
421K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...