Gaara's Twin: Two of a kind

By tuiboog

Meet Sanya. She is cold, heartless, and curious when it comes to outsiders. However, she is loving, caring... More

Gaara's Twin:Two of a kind
Konoha
Poison Lips
Forest of Death
Maybe...
The start of a ruined bond
Chunnin Exams pt. 1
We're too different.
Important Message
Heading Back Home
Taking Gaara.
Conversation with Gaara.
Team 7 sees Sanya again
She's still stubborn
What i could do for her
Mission time and everyone pissing me off.
History repeating
Shira's battle to survive.
Shira's first mission..mmm not so great..
Shira fights Sasuke
The plan, and acceptance
Midnight talk
Meeting with mystery person
Joining the Brat
Writers/ Readers note :D
A filler just for you fans :D...: Sanya's last confession
Sanya's and Sasuke's ownership for Shira
Sanya knows all
MY BIG THXS TO MY READERS!! :)
2 happy things in one day: Sanya's revealed heart
Hearing them out
Kage Summit
This the only plan I know
They're here!
A Conversation that's nearing the end.
I love you Big brother
Last chapter: Sequal soon to come
Sequel Release

Joining Madara for future entertainment

8.7K 339 24
By tuiboog

(Sanya's pov) 

I returned to see Sasuke bandaged up and sleeping, Shira holding his hand, while Suigetsu and Jugowere sitting around. I closed the door catching everyones attention.

"I'm gone for 3 hours and I find you like this." i said shaking my head with a sigh. Sasuke turned his head to me while slightly wincing. "Where were you?"He asked. I ignored him as I leaned on a wall, Shira's eyes refused to look at me. "No where." I said simply as i stared at her back.

~Flashback~

I felt the nearby chakaras. 'Tch, they're not even trying to blend in.' I thought as i criticized how stupid the Leaf could be in their pursuit for Sasuke. I was jumping off tree from tree in the woods, heading towards the strongest chakaras. 

When i was close enough, i hid behind a tree and masked my chakara. I used a sand eye to see what was going on. I saw Naruto was paralyzed as he stared into Itachi Uchiha's eyes. 

'Seems like Konoha isn't to far behind..' i thought. 

'should we go report to Sasuke?' Aria asked in a fake questioning voice, already knowing the answer.

'No/ no' we said together as we smirked. I then disappeared and reappeared on a roof to see Sakura and nin hounds sniffing around town. 'The've gotten this far huh," i thought to myself.

"My my my, they sure are persistent..' i said aloud but low enough so the dogs and Sakrua couldn't hear me. I then saw Sakura and Karin pass by. I let out a airy chuckle "But not smart." I chastised as I stood up and went back to the apartment after my scouting.

~Flashover~

Inside I was  smirking at Sasuke's carelessness. Suigetsu sighed and stood up. "What the hell is taking her so long," he complained, wanting to leave the small apartment and venture around. He walked past me and to the door. 

I was watching his every move. He went to open the door when it suddenly came down, squishing him in the process as Karin stood  onto with a serious face.

"Sasuke we need to move!" she said urgently. Her leader charisma then came falling down when Sasuke looked at her. 

"H-hoi get the fuck off! You heavy ass!" Suigetsu whined, breaking her out of her fan girl state. She got an irk mark and started stomping on the door. "What was that?!" she screeched as she slammed the door down on Suigetsu harder every time. 

I then side glanced to see Jugo going in curse mark form. 'Tch they're like a bunch of children..' Aria thought annoyed. I sent my sand and held Karin by the throat, and slammed Suigetsu's body into a wall.

Sasuke calmed Jugo down with sharigan. "I-I'm sorry..." Jugo apologized. "Stop acting like kids, idiots." i growled as i let Karin and Suigetsu go and stood up straight. "Jugo use this scroll and make a map of the Akatsuki hideouts." Sasuke instructed.

Shira threw Jugo a scroll as he quickly marked the places.

We started heading out. "You sure you'll be fine Sasuke?" Shira asked concerned. He gave her a small smile and caressed her cheek. "Don't worry." he said softly. I rolled my eyes and walked past them, I saw Shira take a step back from Sasuke's hand when she noticed me.

Sasuke looked concern but straightened up. "Let's go." he said and we took off.

However me, Karin, and Jugo stayed back a bit. "Hoi Karin-baka." i called. She got an irk mark as she turned to me, but didn't dare yell at me. "You're so proud about your sensing skills, yet it took you that long to find the Konoha nins." I ridiculed. 

Her eyes widen, making me smirk. I turned around and jumped off after her scream, "IF YOU KNEW THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN US!"

We kept on jumping through the woods, going to the first hideout and by a stroke of luck we ran into Kisame.

"No one is allowed to pass here except Sasuke." he smirked. Sasuke told us to stay. Shira looked hesitant to let him go but he kissed her forehead and dashed off. I didn't do anything, but stare at Kisame with dead eyes.

"Oh Sanya you're here too and your little dog to" he said as he proped Shark skin on his shoulder. "I won't say it's pleasant to see you again, because it isn't" i said as i crossed my arms.

"Oh come on now, we were comrades with each other for some time now, can't we talk on pleasant terms?" he questioned. I just glared at him. "You were never my comrade." i said deadly. his smirk widen.

"I see." he said with a small chuckle. Then him and and Suigetsu got into a sword fight. "Hoi aren't you going to stop them!" Karin yelled at me. I narrowed my eyes at her. "If you want them to stop, do it by yourslef." I growled and she shivered and moved away.

Ii then disappeared without Kisame noticing. I ran over to the Uchiha's battle field. On the way there it began to rain. I looked up while running.

"I really hate the rain." I muttered. I then heard an extra set of feet behind me. My eyes narrowed. I turned around and did handsigns. "Elemental style: Water pistol." I muttered and the rain turned into needles.

The enemy made a crystal wall to protect themselves, andIi knew instantly who it was.'what is this idiot doing out here.' I thought as i stopped the jutsu.

Shira jumped on the tree across from me. She had a few cuts from my jutsu. "Why are you following me?" i asked. "I want to come too! I want to make sure Sasuke is alright!" she shouted.ii sighed annoyed.

"The sight you'll see there won't be pretty." I warned as I looked her straight in the eye. "I've seen death, I've given it to people before." she said as she clenched her fist in front of her chest.

"Hn, no you haven't. You do not truly understand what it feels like to kill someone. You haven't killed one innocent yet." I said and her breath hitched. She knew I was right. I sighed annoyed and turned back around.

"Do what you want." I said as I jumped away and she jumped behind me.

We finally made it to the unconscious Uchihas. Shira called for Sasuke as she ran to his unconscious body, I slowly walked over to Itachi's corpse. Shira craddled Sasuke in her arms. I bent down to Itachi.

His eyes were grey and he still had a smile on his face. 'Ne Itachi...are you smiling because you've finished your mission?' I wondered. I knew about his past, he told me bits of it and i researched the rest.

I had respect for him, and its rare for that to happen. Itachi-san was a dedicated ninja and brother but an idiot to allow Sasuke to survive. 

I closed his eyes and said a silent prayer over his body. My eyes then narrowed as I looked up, ontop of the wall to see Tobi.

"Why are you here?" I growled as I glared at him. "I came to pick up Sasuke." he said in a low voice...his real voice. I stood up still glaring. "Now i see...i was right.." I muttered to myself.

Shira looked up at Tobi and we can see his blazing sharigan. "You're the real leader of the Akatsuki." I claimed, he chuckled darkly. "I knew you'd be the first to find out...you truly are skilled in deception." He said as a swirl of air transported him elsewhere.

I then heard the suction noise and turned to my right to see him standing on a broken concrete block. 

"I don't have any wish to kill you. You're a valuable member of the Akatsuki. I'm willing to let you and Shira back in, without being killed." he bargained after jumping off the rubble.

"I don't plan to be one of your pawns like the other members that were killed.....besides-" my eyes grew dark. "Do you honestly believe you can kill me?" I smirked. "So you're against me." he asked. "No as of right now I'm on no ones side...I'm nearly riding along." I said.

"I see...besides that, I still need Sasuke...otherwise I'll have to fight you for him." he said. "Go ahead. and take him." I said. Shira looked at me with widen eyes. 

"Why are you giving him up so easily?" he questioned. I smirked. "Why are you complaining? I give you him wilingly and you question it? Madara Uchiha." I said innocently. I heard Shira gasp, and Madara looked tense. 

"If your wondering how I know, I'll only say that you and Pein should look around for spies." I smirked as I glanced at my eyeball behind him. "I see so you were listening." he said. I shrugged.

"What do you want Snya?" he asked. "In return for giving you Sasuke, all you have to do is allow us to ride along. Of course there is more too it but that's all you'll know for now.." I said. He was quiet, contemplating. "If you decline then you can't have Sasuke." I said.

'How will using Sasuke be an advantage for him?'

'Heh you don't get it Aria....Sasuke is his entertainment. A Uchiha who is stubborn  and is broken beyond repair, also Madara Uchiha, who will no doubt tell Sasuke about Itachi and by doing so Sasuke will want his revenge on the leaf. That's why Madar wants him...Sasuke will try killing the stronger enemies in the Leaf while Madara does other works....seems pretty interesting don't you think.." i thought back smirking inwardly.

'You have a really devious mind...you've already predicted what his next move will be..' 

'Yes, and it'll be dangerous if we don't know any of Madara's other plans....we have to stick close.' 

"So what will it be?" I asked impatiently. He sighed. "Guess I have no choice....fine." he said. I smirked. He came up to us and we were all sucked into his portal as we were transported into a new place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 493 24
(un-edited so mistakes abound!) (Being re-read and redone in bits.❤️ Thanks to everyone who reads, this old fic of mine.) kikyo Uzumaki is Naruto's t...
33.2K 990 49
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older sister of Saya Uchiha being a Anbu she was...
38.7K 1.4K 36
Book 2 of the Naruto x Reader story! They thought that the worst of things had passed, and they could go about living their life to the fullest and a...
185K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...