Life after Breaking Dawn

By PuzzelxLife

Five years after breaking dawn Renesmee life is in full swing. She is finding out what a teenager's life is l... More

Life after Breaking Dawn
Life after Breaking Dawn Chapter 3
Life after Breaking Dawn Chapter 4
Life after Breaking Dawn Chapter 5
Life after Breaking Dawn Chapter 6

Life after Breaking Dawn Chapter 2

948 9 1
By PuzzelxLife

Please Vote and comment the more people that like it the faster I will put one up

Renesmee POV

When we got home everyone was a little quiet in fact too quiet. I tried to ask Jacob what was wrong and or what happened but he just shrugged his shoulders and took off out of the garage into the main house.

I am so confused I didn't do anything in school did I? Everyone was heading into the house while I stayed back in the garage I was kind of hurt from Jacob acting that way at me but not only him but my family too.

I went to sit on the hood of Alice's porsche. Then after about 10 min of sitting there I heard someone coming into the garage to my luck it was Alice probably the only one that has spoken to me. Even if it was only the words "don't forget your book bag" while I was getting out of the car, she came over to sit next to me.

I looked to her with tears in my eyes "what's wrong sweetie?"

I just shook my head no but she saw passed this. I couldn't help myself I yelled the words "What did I do to make everyone mad or even hate me?"

"You didn't do anything" she exclaimed

"Then why does everyone act like I did, no one is talking to me well except you it's not fair for them to be mad at me and not tell me what I did" that's when I released all my tears I had been trying to keep in.

"Oh Renesmee its nothing like that well Jacob I can't exactly tell you why he is mad but I know your parents aren't they just feel kind of guilty."

"Guilty my parents feel guilty over what" I asked her with a confusing look on my face.

"Well Renesmee there are two reasons one I cannot discuses with you at the moment and the other is the fact of you making many friends at school which you will get close to and have to leave them in a couple of years which you parents are kind of guilty they are scared you will be hurt bad when we have to leave." She told me.

"Oh" was all I could get out, then I got up and hugged Alice and told her "thank you for everything"

"you're welcome" she told me but deep in her eyes I felt as if that wasn't the reason but I ignored that thought because I didn't want to be thinking I was being lied to.

I went to go inside of the house to find it quite empty but I did see Esme cooking something which smelt delicious I might add and then saw Jacob sleeping on the couch, I went over to see Esme and not just because I was starving.

She looked over at me when I sat down at the island in the kitchen and smiled "how was your first day at school sweetie"

"It was so much fun I met these two girls Brooke and Paige and many more and I just had the best time"

She looked at me  "well I am so glad you had fun would you like something to eat" I think my eyes gave it away as soon as she ask because before I knew it she was setting a plate out for me.

I then asked her "where are my parents and the others," she looked a little guilty when I first asked but then it went away and she said "they stepped out they should be back in the next five minutes or so"

"oh okay thanks" After I finished eating I went to go in my room to put my book bag away. When I was up in my room I receive a phone calling from an number I didn't recognize I decided to answer it. I said "hello"

The voice replied "hey Renesmee it's me Stefan"

"oh hey"

He then went on to say "so I was wondering if you wanted to get something to eat I means as friends you can invited your two friends and ill invite my two friends if you like" I told him "sure but I'll have to call you back cause I need to go ask my parents"

"yeah that's cool ill talk to you later" he told me and hung up. I went back down stairs to see if my parents were back yet I looked around the room and Alice, Esme, and Jake were gone now. I walked out front to look for everyone and when I saw no one I went to the back yard to look I walked out onto the deck to scout the wood since I didn't see them in the yard I then spotted everyone talking in a circle type formation and was confused, what were they discussing.

Why could they not discuses it in the house. I believed my father heard my thoughts because they all looked over at me. I had some of my mother's gift I could shield my father from hearing me sometimes and only me but I guess I forgot and he heard me which threw my plans of standing there to try to over hear what was being said.

I decided to go inside and wait for them to come in and I sat there on the couch and pondered on what they could have been talking about and why in the world did Jacob look pissed. I think something is really wrong with him.

He was fine before school but after lunch he just got pissed. If he wants to play this game I won't talk to him either. I heard them all coming this way and started to wonder if I wanted to talk to any of them due to the fact they don't want to talk to me.

They emerged one by one threw the back door the only one not there was Carlisle which is probably since he was at work. Alice and Jasper came in first and went up stairs I was guessing to their room. Emmett and Rose did the same thing; Esme went back into the kitchen to clean.

My parents and Jake were last Jake came to sit next to me on the sofa and had a smile on his face. Oh so now he was happy his moods are really killing me he doesn't get to choose when he wants to nice to me and when he blows me off.

I got up as soon as he sat down just to show him I was the one pissed now. I went over to my parents who I haven't talked to since lunch at school to be honest I just wanted to ask if I could go out I didn't want to get involved in all this stuff.

I walked over to my parents who were in the kitchen now, "can I go out with some friends tonight?"

"Well actually we needed you to stay here cause we have somethings to go over with you, sorry but no, not tonight" they told me

I was so angry they said no! And to just talk to me wtf? "Well I don't want to nor care what you have to say first of all. Then you all didn't talk to me when we first got home, for god knows what cause I don't believe Alice and what she all told me so even if I don't go I am not talking to you this is BS!" my breathing was becoming heavier.

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen how dare you talked to us in that tone you will not be going anywhere and if we do need to talk to you we will whether you like it or not young lady" my dad said in the same tone I used.

I was so pissed at this point I took off running to my room and slammed the door as hard as I could without breaking it of course and then locked it even if that wouldn't do nothing if someone wanted in.

At this moment I was laying on my bed crying my heart out I don't remember any other time something like this happened I didn't like it one bit. I then felt a vibration coming from my pocket it was Stefan calling me so I shielded my thought from my father and answered " Hey Stefan what's up" as normal as I could.

 "Well I didn't hear back from you and it was getting late so I didn't know if we were still on or not"

"yes we are I'll meet you at that new Italian place on Main Avenue in 30 minutes okay" I told him

"okay that sounds great I'll see you soon" then he hung up.

I kept my thought shielded from my father and went over to my closet picked out a cute outfit and climbed out my window hoping for a miracle and to not get caught. I ran to the restaurant on foot due to the fact I had no other options.

When I got near the restaurant I slowed down to a walk and then I saw him waiting at the front of the restaurant with a single rose in his hand and this made me smile it also made all the worries of getting in trouble when I got back home go away.

When I reached him he looked at me with the cutest smile I ever saw and handed me the rose "this is for you and you look so pretty"

"Thank you and you don't look so bad yourself" I said that was followed with a chuckle and he joined in.

We went inside and were seated in a booth that could fit four people we sat across from each other. I then realized this place was really fancy for my attire I was wearing but I really didn't care. We order our drinks and started to talk we talked for ever and after we order our food he told me about his family and I told him everything I could about mine.

After we ate we didn't want to leave yet so we stayed and talked there for about 15 more minutes I decided I needed to go home and get all the yelling and what not over with. He asked me if I would like him to take me home but I told him "no I have a ride" lying of course but he didn't need to know that. I didn't want him near my house while all this went down who know what could all happen.

As we got up I caught someone who looked familiar bolting for the exit door at the back as he noticed I saw him I told Stefan "bye and that I would see him at school" and gave him a hug and left for the exit at the back I walked out of the door so quick I caught up to him getting into his care or should I say my father's car. I yelled at him as loud as I could "Jacob Black get your ASS over here!"

Continue Reading