Suits and Silence AU (William...

By ThyDanny

William T. Spears is a dedicated Grim Reaper, who has never let his personal feelings get in the way of his w... More

Model's and Manga's [1]
Death and Immortality [2]
Plans and Protection *Bonus Chapter* [4]
Butlers and Agitation [5]
Semi-Chapter [Not really a chapter..]
Depression and Preparations [6]
Realizing and Promises [7]
Confusion and Cucumbers [8]
Cakes and Embarrassment [9]
Emotions and Burns [10]
Past and Present [11]
Sleep and Danger [12]
Confessing and Teasing [13]

Nudists and Jealously [3]

784 26 5
By ThyDanny

Chapter 3

~Nudists and Jealousy~

<William>

What is he doing here? I heard another knocking at the door, "Open up, Will! I know you're in there", he said, continuing to bang on the door.

Sigh, "No, I'm not here. Leave", I say frustrated, and after he still continues to knock, I reluctantly open the door.

"So, there's gonna be a party with the secretarial section today, they told me to invite you, and you better not be a no-show this time, got it", Ronald said, inviting me to a party the third time this week.

"Not interested", I said, starting to shove him out the door.

"Hey! They said force was an option if you didn't want to come! ....But honestly, I don't know why they want you to go so badly", he said, barging inside my house. Remind me why I even opened the door, I could've just ignored the guy.

"Well, I can't go even if I wanted to", I said, and he turned to face me, with a confused expression, "I currently have a guest staying with me."

"Male, Female, or Grell", he asked, laughing at his own joke, why did I mention guest, I could've lied..., "But, on a serious note, have you actually gotten yourself a lady friend", he raised his eyebrows.

"Tsk, Of Course No-", I started, but was interrupted by a door opening.

"Hey umm, Will...can you come over here for a bit", Luna asked, poking her head out from my bedroom door. This must be the worst possible timing.

"Yeah, I'll be right there," I said, then turned to Ronald, "Leave if you like", I then walk towards my bedroom.

"I didn't think you knew what that was William, you grow up so fast", he teased, I knew this would happen.

I opened the bedroom door and stood at the door frame, "Yes Luna, what is it", I asked.

"Well.. this shirt... I would prefer something a bit less... see through", she said quietly. I looked down at the shirt and started blushing once I realized what she was talking about.

"I-I see, I will look for a different shirt", I said awkwardly, then went to look for a different shirt.

"I don't see the problem", Ronald said, a perverted smile plastered on his face, "But if you would like, I can lend you my shirt."

"U-um, no thanks, I can wait for Will to give me another shirt", she stuttered.

"Suit yourself, at least now I can have a good view for a while", he said, making Luna blush.

"N-nevermind, I'll accept your offer, please", she said, flustered.

"Okay", Ronald smirked, then took off his shirt and handed it to Luna.

"Umm.. t-thanks", she said, as I walked up with a shirt in one hand, and death scythe in the other.

I took Ronald's shirt from Luna and gave it back to him, "Put that on, nudist", I said harshly, I then got the shirt for Luna and gave it to her, "I'll get him out of here so you can change, and be more comfortable", I said, politely, then turned to face Ronald again. I jabbed Ronald until he was completely out of the room, as I closed the door I sighed, "Ronald, what is wrong with you", my tone harsh once more.

"What? All I did was try to turn her on", he said as if it were normal. I hit him with my scythe once more.

"She was attacked an hour ago, I really doubt she wants to be turned on", I said sternly.

"Okay... so when is the next time she's gonna be here", he said, that nerve, I hit him harder, in attempt of making him leaving sooner. "Okay, Okay, but I can't help it, she is one of the finest-, (Will: *Smack*), Geesh man! No need to be so protective of your girlfriend."

"She isn't my girlfriend, she is the target's daughter", I raised my voice.

"Ohh, so this is what I'm missing out on.... okay, I'll help you", he said, convinced that I would accept the offer.

"You have to finish your other work first", I reply, it is bad enough I have to work with the red head, I don't want to babysit another idiot.

"Why would I be here if I haven't finished my work, she is cute but I wouldn't go out of my way for her", he said, it's irritating, how honest he is.

"I see... well I have to run some errands, so while I'm gone, please help her with anything she needs, got it", I said.

"Oh, okay, got it", he said, a smirk crawling onto his face.

I walked towards my bedroom door, then began to lightly knock on it, "Luna, have you finished changing", I asked.

The door opened slowly, "Y-yes, thank you for lending me these clothes", she said, attempting to smile.

I also tried smiling, "It's no problem, and I have to run some errands, so my... acquaintance here will take care of you for the time being, if anything happens, please tell me", I say, I know it is a bad idea to leave her with Ronald, but I have to make a report about her to the higher ups.

<Luna>

"Oh, okay", I say, a bit nervous of the thought that I would be staying with the perverted man, "I will."

He sighed in relief, "Good, I will be back in about an hour, goodbye", he said to the both of us, then exited from the front door.

"So, I don't believe I've introduced myself, I'm Ronald Knox, it is a pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl", he said "seductively".

"Hello Ronald, I am Luna Rhodes, and if I may, can I ask you a question", I say politely.

"Of course, what is it", he asks, beaming with curiosity.

"Well, you look very similar to a character in a manga I am reading... are you perhaps a ladies man with a lawnmower as a death scythe", I ask, trying my best to not insult him.

"Well, I guess you could say that, yes. And by the way, have you already figured out who Will really is", he said, as expected, he is also in the manga, but are my assumptions correct?

"No, I haven't, I don't recall him telling me his full name", I say.

"He is William T. Spears, it surprises me he hasn't told you, he usually introduces himself formally to every person he meets, even the Demons he despises so much", Ronald says with a mixture of curiosity and confusion.

"Then I must be far worse than any Demon he has ever encountered", I say, clearly upset, so he is William, I can see that, though Will has shown a lot more emotion than I expected he would.

"I don't think that is the case, I think that he might be into you, but that is just my opinion", I shook my head, dismissing the conversation, "Well, we have time to spare, want to watch a movie", he offered.

"Sure, which one", I said, interested in the topic.

"You choose, we can go on Netflix", he said, turning on William's TV with the remote, and changing it to Netflix.

"How about... Austenland, my mom said she liked that movie", I said.

"I'm pretty sure that is a romantic comedy, you sure you wanna watch it", he asked, and I reluctantly nodded.

"If my mom recommended it to me... then I shouldn't doubt her", I said, hopefully I won't regret this.

~~[Time Warp: halfway through movie]~~

<William>

I entered my home to find Ronald watching a romantic comedy on my tv, "Why are you watching that", I said, confused at the selection of the movie, "And where is Luna?"

"She is sleeping on my lap", he said, making my eyes widen, I looked over to find Luna curled up and resting on Ronald's lap, I was gone for an hour and he has already made a move on her, "She said that her mother recommended it to her, and she wanted to watch it... I guess she was pretty tired or something because she fell asleep within the first 20 minutes of the movie", he said, looking at Luna.

"How exactly did she get in that position", I asked, immediately regretting the wording of the question.

He smirked, "Well, you know...", he paused, and I felt my face go a red, then he started chuckling, "Damn, I had no idea you had a dirty mind, and to properly answer your question, she was asleep on my shoulder, but it looked uncomfortable, and she could've injured her neck, so I let her rest on my lap. (Ronald: *Grin*) Problem?" Sigh, yes.. the problem is: why 'do' I have a problem with her sleeping so comfortably on his lap? I shouldn't care less of what the both of them do... yet, I can't help but disapprove of her sleeping like that.

I sighed and shook my head, dismissing the topic, and walked over to the sofa, and sat down on the armrest, (Ronald and Luna had occupied the seats), "So, is that all you did while I was gone", I said, adjusting my spectacles.

"Yeah, we are barely halfway through this movie", he said, "Though, I wanted to get something from the convenience store, mind if I go?"

"No, but can you get something for Luna, maybe she likes sweets, or chocolate, you might have a better idea than me", I said, thinking about what snacks Luna would prefer.

"Sure, she told me that she thought Ciel Phantomhive was lucky for having sweets made for him whenever he wanted, so with that I can guess that she likes that stuff, he was deep in thought, "Anyway, you want anything", he asked.

"Anything would be fine", I said. So they have discussed about the manga, I wonder if she already knows who we are.

"Okay, I'm gonna get going, but you take my place here, she is probably still tired", he said, motioning me to come over to him, sigh, I guess this is a must if I want to keep my guest happy.

"Okay", I said, and Ronald lifted her up in his arms, and once I had sat down, he slowly placed her head on my lap, this feels awkward, but at least it's better than Ronald.

"Okay then, I'm off", he walked over to the door, and once he was halfway outside, he stopped to say something, "Good luck", he said, winking, then loudly slamming the door, does he want to wake her up?! There is no reason for him to be slamming the door. And why did he wink at me?

~~~

(A/N: I tried putting this together in a short amount of time, so this isn't my best work, sorry. But even so, I wish for you to please continue reading, I enjoy writing this [Smile]

I also want to mention that the next chapter is probably going to be a bonus chapter, so it wont be necessary for you to read, you could understand this if you just skip it, but it would help with you see what had happened. I would recommend it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 113 29
**Currently on hiatus until inspiration hits me First story on wattpad ever that was written because I got bored but anyway; You died in your previ...
431 26 24
After the death of their mother, Ebony grows up with her father and later is sent off as a new reaper recruit. Their power is extraordinary consideri...
989 90 40
*Rewrite* A Retelling of Black Butler. A serial killer slaughtering prostitutes and a case of a missing girl from 10 years ago. These are the mysteri...
22.1K 620 11
She killed herself resolving in one thing She's a reaper Not just any reaper she's a ...... She enters the organisation as a man Will they find out...